Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 10, 2016 0:10

Ad

about BJ and other technologies
  • I don't know what is BJ
  • I respect someone that other people do
  • I am totally against pushing their heads of different products and technologies
We hope for Your understanding
Sincerely Yours,
Humpty

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 10, 2016 1:04

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I had a strong PTS elimination process, two days (not sure if ended), all the nuances to tell do not want, but the fact that the water from under the rings played a key role here, for me it's just obvious.
in fact, the water I have is two rings, a New Dimension, 144 and 177, such that roughly (maybe they are)
I think I have enlightened:
here I am a fool no head at all .... :roll:
not all rivet current "pleyn Jane", "better safe than sorry"

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue May 10, 2016 1:15

A new dimension is when the wire in half, twist, twist in half and a new twist?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue May 10, 2016 1:20

By the way, a question? There, in the state of Enlightenment? Well, there, Angels, Cheruvimy, etc.? Communicate? Fresh ideas, fresh understanding? Here without a head? They're also without a voice?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 10, 2016 10:22

Смелый wrote:a New dimension is when the wire in half, twist, twist in half and a new twist?
Yes, double twist

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 10, 2016 10:26

Смелый wrote:by the Way, a question? There, in the state of Enlightenment? Well, there, Angels, Cheruvimy, etc.? Communicate? Fresh ideas, fresh understanding? Here without a head? They're also without a voice?
Enlightenment, is when you know what you (I myself) an idiot. No,really, you know. Here is a direct clear it becomes. So enlightened :lol:

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue May 10, 2016 12:47

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Enlightenment, is when you know,
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Enlightenment, is when you know what you (I myself) an idiot.
Very self-critical. :)
One of the ways to understand the enlightened man or not, it is the color of the chakras. In principle, all people have the same color chakras. The enlightened these colors are highlighted in yellow.
PS Humpty, if I edit the thread, do not delete it, though, just in case, is like a guide to enlightenment. az

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat May 14, 2016 6:58

Ланцелот wrote:In principle, all people have the same color chakras. The enlightened these colors are highlighted in yellow.
Searched for your phrase in your posts, in a branch of the club of friends of the Egregore, and that's where she hid. Yellow - gold color. Gold is Finance.

Thus enlightened, lovers of wealth. And if the present Enlightened Humpty, wealth, currently no, it means that his wealth is found.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat May 14, 2016 9:27

Смелый wrote:Thus enlightened, lovers of wealth.
Here let us not in our dispute Humpty to attract and clutter up his thread. First, he doesn't like it. And secondly, all of your conclusions through the well.PU, which is consistent with the corresponding chakra and money, and enlightenment have little to do.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat May 14, 2016 11:20

Ланцелот wrote: Here let us not in our dispute Humpty to attract and clutter up his thread.
Arguing can only equal. You catch up with Humpty is not threatened. Take off the crown and do not tell anyone what to do.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat May 14, 2016 11:41

Podpisala, well, swell. :)
Crown him my stopping.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun May 15, 2016 3:51

Wearing on the chest and sleep with them.
Ring 1/2, the frequencies of 144, 177 and 188. With 12.05.2016.

As imperceptibly increased intake of coffee, went off somewhere on the forum. But the most powerful dreams. Hell two nights. All the devils rebelled. Now writing from smartphone in bed. The bed beneath me, what tank range, which just practiced driving for two armored divisions.

My analysis. Clearly, the result of the acquisition of the ring 188 MHz. Hooked deeper layers. On the other hand, the lack of fear of such pressure. There's just so much physical fatigue. As in a dream, really fight, rush behind the wheel of a car on the ice moving away from the attacks of other cars and not the best tires, even the cute animal had a night to kill and butcher with all the details and sensations, what with me in real life.

In General, something exhausting.

Thus, I believe that the ring 188 MHz, a very useful product. That's just how much of this stuff is still in there and how long it will last?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun May 15, 2016 5:14

IMHO, the main thing that give the ring - world, a sense of inner peace.
But it doesn't happen immediately, especially on physical plans
Light replaces darkness, avalanche effect, removing the causes problems/diseases.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun May 15, 2016 5:29

a few words about a new dimension
if the slim (from the book)
(Ring a New Dimension) creates a strong feeling the 8th chakra above the crown. Looks so that the energy originates from there and down below. Emotionally it can be felt for hours as the process of purification and balancing. Ring a New Dimension look podouene to emotional and mental areas increasing their positive qualities
according to my personal feelings, these rings are more looking at the cause
for example, if you take 144 ring, it "solves" any problems 3D plan, 144 ring new measurement gives the opportunity to touch the 3D plan as such, more specific implementation of the (space options), and sheds light on precisely this choice that leads to the eradication of the root of the problem

well, tug....

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun May 15, 2016 8:47

[quote="Humpty Baltay"]IMHO, the main thing that give the ring - world, a sense of inner peace.
But it doesn't happen immediately, especially on physical plans
Light replaces darkness, avalanche effect, removing the [b]reasons[/b] problems/diseases.[/quote]

I'm really against the installments on time? I always "FOR" any qualitative changes for the better. Contributing factors are of importance because they are. But it is the knowledge that the associated factors, only the results of the last payment of those who made changes for the worse.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun May 15, 2016 20:15

in General it is not mine, but I'd say you have nothing to each other should not
I'd go

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri May 20, 2016 10:36

I'll give a little
the thingy
This technique is in the books
The "problem" area is placed between the two rings
This applies both to treatment and to improve vibration
if you sleep with a ring at the head, try a ring in their feet
It somewhat enhances the effect :)
Brian the site has a similar reception: http://twistedsage.com/products/torsion-rings/

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri May 20, 2016 11:03

Шалтай Балтай wrote:if you sleep with a ring at the head, try a ring in their feet
In my head 1 cubit 144 MHz and the two halves 144 and 177. So fry. But it's okay. Already twisted, bent, adjusted, you only have to solder the 144 and 177, each three cubits, wire 4 mm. But for the past couple of days retard with soldering. Look at these blanks - such beauties. But decided to wait a few days. Spay will immediately start to use. And what we have very well.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri May 20, 2016 11:14

water doing?
water from the rings - super hit.
If the book, then the energy of the rings (read light) transfers electrons in water molecules to "trace" kvantovanie level, actually changing the orbit of the electrons i.e. the water is "charged". It (high energy) allows water to be structured, i.e. to unite in clusters. Respectively, it is possible and programming.
This is a very intreresnoe moment, because not all water can be structured and programmed. For this we need energy. Rings give this energy.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri May 20, 2016 11:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:water do?
water from the rings - super hit.
Tried. Put on a couple of days 144 - 523. But something did not go. A little thought and came to the conclusion that my first ring match. I really, really twisting the drill twisted/passing. The wire is thick, in the end, as the pin. Now I cheat/have done, it remains only to solder. Several sets 144-523, 177-596 that would on all occasions. I had not even soldered already like. And then water, and so forth, itself in a wind tunnel under 144-1831 and 177-2088.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri May 20, 2016 13:39

Prepared for soldering of 8 rings. The cost in time almost 8 hours. But what was not expected, so what is fatigue. Something between physical, emotional and some. It seems that there is a return of Energy somewhere. But at the same time, or some sort of help there? As. Just do the process, do not notice time, no particular difficulties.

In General interesting at this time, the process turned out. Like where it went, and then came out tired and satisfied.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri May 20, 2016 17:14

IMHO, pralno do :ay

The person is not the battery, and conductor
Those who have talents buried himself cheated
Talent should be invested in the business

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat May 21, 2016 0:52

What small desires were fulfilled during the work with the rings? Is there anything similar?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat May 21, 2016 2:26

ММ wrote:What small desires were fulfilled during the work with the rings? Is there anything similar
I have never had the task of fulfillment of small desires. There is none now. A different understanding and a different way of life. Do yourself life in General, and the rest is just process.

On these topics I tried twice to elaborate on their vision and give process type of technology in a branch Club of the friends of the Egregore of the Russian rubles and twice came across the desperate resistance of not wanting to know anything.

Now I'm not willing to give anything to anyone. But not from resentment, but from the understanding that people do not need. A different understanding, a different level of thinking.

As for Your question on the fulfillment of small desires. Immediately struck by the word small. This suggests that in life You go for small things and issues. You don't have large problems. On the basis of a standard of living tendencies You and the question is asked only to verify rings. So they say, was small desire, then I shall buy something and will use.

Do not buy. And buy, put it in a corner, behind the cupboard etc.

You're virtually already worked with the ten rings and got the answer of their high efficiency. So what answer You expect now?

With regard to the fulfillment of desires? I have a desire to live a certain way. It's a road that way. Now, with the rings I it is now easier to go this route. And time flows differently, and events Bystrytsia and emotions and sensations are different, a different emotional state.

I answered You to Your question?