Ring for slim, reviews

АндрейКо
Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:24

When I wrote like a virtual Google glass :-)
I started to use a 177 MHz was fine to start. Prior to this in different ways.

Was a strong detoxification (something like a burnt out), it became problematic to be in the room if for example a lot of dust - drawn to clean up (just pulls without perevarivaya something you need.)
Came a lot of mucus and was a different smell.
In physics the body also weird - there was an urgent need, so driving in the city Yu on the bike, faster machines and the virtual Google glass illuminated objects bearing the potential danger as soon as the consciousness realized what was happening and the speed fell and the illumination of the objects are brown... :?

Yet is the feeling in the dream in the morning - a little grief. (don't know how to explain)

The sensation from the rings of the wire cross-sectional area in mm*1.5 mm;6;10 very different.

Just to napomnite of course.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Thu Jul 07, 2016 21:07

Hello! At random, the events met with the technology on this website with Rings Sliema. I don't have physical products, but I realized that I could feel them and work with them without their presence, just by the images. Moreover, the effect immediate and very strong, even had to reduce the power several times from a single product. As I understand it, some users can also work in way with these products, without having their physical (as far as I understand, this technique in particular uses MM). In view of the fact that I do not have such knowledge, I wanted to ask how to work with eco-friendly metal product, without the physical? Would it not be then, some return? Or, if the product is open, to create, and the author admits that every user can do that himself, the author still will be created for you ring - physically or mentally?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jul 08, 2016 0:28

Vlad N. a year ago, also created a virtual copy kulynka (though not for photos and holding a real object) - all is normal.
I think that if protection is not supplied, it is possible :-)
From Radionics copying, or even scanning tenacula I would have abstained.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jul 08, 2016 0:47

Hooked up with a structure that causes obsessive thoughts. Came home from work and put 144 1 scoop ring on the head. Quickly, everything stopped. The truth of the finishing work by himself and waited with a weakened structure figured out. Sure, the ring would manage to end itself.(the little dark ball and dark around his balls smaller).

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:48

Влад Н. wrote:Hello! At random, the events met with the technology on this website with Rings Sliema. I don't have physical products, but I realized that I could feel them and work with them without their presence, just by the images. Moreover, the effect immediate and very strong, even had to reduce the power several times from a single product. As I understand it, some users can also work in way with these products, without having their physical (as far as I understand, this technique in particular uses MM). In view of the fact that I do not have such knowledge, I wanted to ask how to work with eco-friendly metal product, without the physical? Would it not be then, some return? Or, if the product is open, to create, and the author admits that every user can do that himself, the author still will be created for you ring - physically or mentally?
Good zdraveska, Vlad N.
In the books of Sliema in plain text directly in the Preface it is written that slim left the physical plans, but is on the plans of Mother Earth and available for contact. Are some of the channelings with him (slim). Thus the technology is fully open, work on the Mental and essential and casual plans - totally normal.
The same information comes from Brian Besco
My recommendation to those with sensitivities, don't hesitate to call Sliema directly, it is open to contact. You can use the ring or the way to attunement. Formulate a question, listen to the response
The same recommendations for those involved in the production of rings, there is a problem, try to ask for a response directly from slim listen to the response.
Technology working.
Good luck

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 08, 2016 18:38

As one American scientist in Copenhagen visited the eminent physicist, Nobel laureate Niels Bohr, and was quite surprised when the Desk found a horseshoe, firmly nailed to the wall, as expected, the open side facing upwards to catch luck and gave it to spill out.

American scientist nervously asked:

"Surely you don't believe that horseshoe will bring you good luck, do you, Professor Bohr? In the end, as the wise scientist..."

Niels Bohr, chuckling, said:

"My dear friend, anything similar I do not believe did not believe. And it is unlikely that I ever believed such blatant nonsense. However, I was told that a horseshoe brings good luck whether you believe it or not".
=============================================================================
мимоходом wrote:the human Psyche is arranged so that a person can apply to anyone, even the deceased. And he will respond positively. Actually channeling is when the man himself asks questions and he answers.
Do not question , do not defend someone's point of view, just my thoughts out loud.
If the questioner is able priyant information mental, the verbal voice is not needed. But often when you contact the Respondent uses the vocal apparatus of the questioner. In such cases, the contact record as the contact at the end of the session may not remember the details.
Himself asks himself responsible....it is the job of the subconscious or recapitulation of the past... or sneak peek into the future ...the essence is the same.
And contact with the dead , with entities of different levels and order, with Fine plans can be achieved in different ways. And it exists))))

мимоходом wrote:slim Sparling is exactly the same sect, like the sect Hubbard (Scientologists), and dozens of other sects.
Don't know about the slim, but Hubbard got 2 projects and one of them is the Church of Scientology. Here is exactly a sect, not seen it myself -was told by those who can believe without checking . While Hubbard may not his personal achievements, but rather the way it is, but the recapitulation of the events of the past and regressions including a very working technique and exercises. Work without reference to the structure and without any "contract" with the structure. And by the way, many of these programs and exercises I use for work (recapitulation) with themselves and with others.
I'm not going to lay out these practices-exercises( there are some comrades here plagiarists that stroke is a hell where primeniti))))And say that it was analyzephasethree))).
With all due respect to both... , Igorek, and you do not admit that I do not knowing or not having experienced , make hasty conclusions? By the way did you ask the question to them?
Suddenly they will answer you?))))and can respond, only you don't know?? Or don't tell ... Or give the knowledge that they , and you associate it with?<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:08

Шалтай Балтай wrote:My recommendation to those with sensitivities, don't hesitate to call Sliema directly, it is open to contact.
But if the English do not know?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:12

Русалка wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:My recommendation to those with sensitivities, don't hesitate to call Sliema directly, it is open to contact.
But if the English do not know?
The intention is the heart

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jul 09, 2016 14:31

АндрейКо wrote:Mother-in-law does not know what is it and why is it, however, chronic pain is gone, and is a man brought up in the age of rabid materialism, and in a hundred do not believe...(also 144 3.5 measurements).

On the other hand, the tooth are going to treat next week and the ring 144 3.5 it is not cured :-)

Good zdraveska, andreiko
Yes, even in the books of slim is written that the ring is 3.5 inseam chronic pain, such as overnight. Rings are good to work with problemname areas, as for dental pain, for example, or injury, that spot of pain, there needs to be a K-WAC, was already able to use - works very productno, especially in combination with the rings.
The name aku (acupuncture or acupressure) WAC (vacuum), i.e. point extractor (for pain)
or a feed back loop (Reverse loop)
These instrkmenty have created for point of impact
Rekomenduju to try, a more detailed description here: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6147

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:25

Decided to follow the advice of Humpty and ask for the help of slim. Came in at 177, and after a minute woke up the baby, called me to him, grabbed his hand and put it under his head. :ay Happily shared their energy with the child. :o
Now again the same thing happened. Yesterday and today, a child takes the energy from the rings through the mother. :wink: az Very interesting thing 177.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Jul 10, 2016 13:11

MMI, too, was (for the third time) through 177-Oh, inexpressible feeling, difficult to describe in words, it is irrational of course. Definitely was contact. Communication was not, but The way He responds - the response body looks like a fiction))) Thanks All)))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 10, 2016 15:02

Malvina wrote:Soooo, decreased headache yesterday from the ring with the left spin.
Head ached, whether from the weather, or the remnants of a cold, sore and unpleasantly so. Helped quickly, not removed completely, but reduced to an acceptable level.
Good zdraveska, Malvina
Paraprosalpia book Sliema, you can say rested in one place. Almost literally: In case of headache if you are not able to completely remove the pain with rings, try to use the ring to other areas. Very often (medical fact) headaches are bound with what people ate, try to use the ring, guiding it to her stomach. In many cases it helps.
Unexpected, but the logic is...

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:33

For nearly a half months, rings I have traveled around the apartment, not having their permanent place. But they do not have the switch. Function. And probably in the apartment was constant chaos Energies.

A few days ago paraspadella rings through the apartment to a permanent place of residence. The idea to create permanent pillars of Energy appeared after the conversation with Kyocera Rospechat, which was given for temporary use of two rings for a month.

Because, as Humpty explains, rings of twisted braid are two-way action, no matter where they are located.

In the kitchen and in my office I put them attach under the edge of the table, on the bedroom floor under the bed, in a hall have removed the chandelier and put it on top of the ring and again secured in place.

Result. The apartment reigned in some a sense of purity and comfort and freshness. This feeling is persistent. Easier to bear the heat.

That means a continuous, smooth impact.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:41

About the impact on itself, rings through the passport. The idea of spontaneous, just yesterday realized. But I think this idea has a good future. But this idea only works with rings.

Say because now there is a smooth, powerful and comfortable flow of Energy. Easy ringing in the ears.

If someone wants to try this interaction with other devices, try. This same experience. But I am a supporter of experiments long-lasting, therefore, stop at this option.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:59

Cesare! My friends, who are in possession of a ring not to mention the energy bodies, etc. But they have no idea. Their heads are not clogged with this crap, they just live. And I eye not opened. Just gave a ring, said put in here, a month will come in and tell how life has changed for this month?

This is the purity of the experiment! Here we retrained. This is a tragedy. That whole energy bodies is being, Auras that need to be cleaned, to rule, to charge, it is fun, our Consciousness, or rather our Ego.

What is the merit of Sliema and its rings. Made, it runs continuously forever. Stuck somewhere, directing flow toward themselves and forgotten. Ring constantly and continuously doing his job.

Probably the idea of a passport and rings, very good and original. View.

To get rid of obsessive thoughts about improving yourself! Isn't it great?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:08

Read the full post, Cesare. The normal understanding based on past experience.

Ring Sliema, this experience changed. Now it makes no sense to worry about the energy bodies, interactions, and so on. There is an influx of pure light Energy in the Body. Further, these our Bodies will understand. It's time to leave them alone. And be grateful to them for what they are from us, not ran away during our crazy experiments with the chargers, activation, inflating the frequency and so on.

If I'm wrong, expressing such an opinion on the interaction of the rings and our Energotel, let Humpty corrected.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:24

I want to say about one particular. Much deeper going study of the thoughts, ideas, or any experiments. Think of something, do. Everything seems to be OK.

It takes a little time, and the ideas of improvement. Went slightly changed and so on. At some point you realize: ALL of IDEAL!

This ideal of completeness was lacking before.

This improvement entirely attributed to the influence of the rings.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jul 11, 2016 15:42

Пчела wrote:let Humpty corrected
Good zdraveska
What you say and Cesare and Bee (although more of a gadfly :) az ) about Energotel, it makes sense
I just have a difficult position, I try to convey as accurately as the info you get after reading Slimowski books, not bringing personal judgment. It is difficult, almost impossible. On the other hand, strong deviations from the set theme, too ... not the fact that everyone is interested. To each his own.
Have mimohodom, for example - their quirks:
here is an abstract example: take the ring, connect the oscilloscope probe (a second probe grounded) and see the actual picture, bringing to the ring hand, telephone, TV antenna socket with 50Hz and so on... Maybe something interesting will be found, for example in the socket 50 Hz, and the ring is induced by transformation 67Гц (well, you never know). Also placed inside of the ring different things and again see the picture.
IMHO sophomoric, sorry :oops:
fortunately, he is one :)

PS
Yes, you should be able to be empty, for that would make something new - NAOD to throw out the old
Tarkovsky, Stalker: "When a tree is born it is soft and pliable, when die - hard and warped"
Zaborplast mind, "omniscience" is a sign of old age, easier - death
Stree trees to feed the fire :?
Beware be smart :) you should be able to be kids :wink:

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 17:04

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Bee (although more of a gadfly
Here you did not understand me. I'm a Bee because we move into a World of flowers, going to feed on nectar, but know how to protect themselves and those who need my protection and so very painful sting.

By the way, just today was a unique day. Podehal comrade who refused rings in the sample (raspaltsovannyh, committed nearly three accidents per day). Raspaltsovki no. He began to complain of difficulties, Bandos began shipping, home sick, with his civil wife, whom he lived for more than 10 years, probably will have to part. Sympathized, said I to help him can't and left. Ring again did not offer.

Went to the market to a friend, who in the use of my rings. The goal, to make inquiries. Do Bandos raise market head? Went to the market, there are almost no people. The time that is? I go in the tent to a friend. Said Hello. He is just fitting. The guy has returned from army and mother buy him sets of summer things. Decided to wait a little. But then there's the customers, even when neuseddin previous. Three minutes later, seeing that he was not lo me, gone.

The stark contrast between the first and second. Just the opposite situation. First with rings, you could at least a little bit to reduce the crisis state (although, when I gave him the ring, he was on raspaltsovku), but the rings refused.
The second everything is fine, but he took a sample of the ring I know rings a little bit more to improve his life situation.

Not to convince non-believers. It's like a diary of my experiments. The strength of a drowning man, will never allow him to use a lifeline in the form of rings Sliema.

Being afloat, especially crawling going up, the Strength of his support, love these rings take.<

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:49

Another nice bonus from the rings of slim.
For five days, as my four rings (two 2.0 and two 3,5) gained permanent residence, forming permanent, as if Energostal or vertical energy channels.

Tonight opened the window on the balcony, the window in the room. Beauty, coolness and most importantly, NO MOSQUITO! Didn't believe myself. Lying in wait, when will appear. Fifth floor, when the rings were in different places, not having his particular place, the mosquitoes were getting. After all, the most disgusting about them is they squeak.

And today none!

That ring affect insects in the book is slim, but the rings I have with the twentieth of may and the mosquitoes were. But today, no. Maybe it was not yesterday, but did not pay attention.

Now, the rings being located parallel to the floor and ceiling in four rooms on the perimeter of the flat formed on one side of the screen from the outside world, on the other hand trimmed the inner space of the apartment.

Cool!

Thank You Slim!

Thanks Humpty!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:48

Now the response of the surrounding world to such arrangement of the rings.

Only that the street ran over a neighbor from the fourth floor, the apartment under my apartment. Supposedly we sotapeli her in the kitchen and she's on the ceiling now growing dark spot. I ask, when was this? About a month ago. Why didn't you come? I heard you at the top of the tramp and decided that you are there to restore order and began to put things in order. On my explanation that there is no flood from us, and it was necessary immediately to place all watch, the accusation that she used to consider me a serious person, and now doesn't.

On the way back again found and offered to come in the evening, I look at kitchen tables and see what's down there. Beginning to clarify the terms, but now it was about two months ago, or three, invited me to come to see her growing dark spot, or the spot is not growing, and she thinks, etc.

Summary:

There is a cleaning space from me and down. The kitchen is parallel to the floor under the table, attached the ring merc 2, 144 MHz. Wire Is 2.8 mm. below the clean living citizens. What's going on, they have no idea, but get some discomfort. And when you consider that I have placed the 4 rings, each of which creates a powerful cleaning vertical flow of energy that she gets a decent bonus. He saw me, was a signal that she is the cause of discomfort, went stupid hitting. Although early relations were normal.

Alas, I'm not going to change anything, your dose of cleansing it will continue to. The fate she was.

And for me, more proof of the Power of the rings.

Wait, will the reaction be even more lower floors?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09

Пчела wrote:Alas, I am not going to change anything, your dose of cleansing it will continue to. The fate of her such
+1

PS
but as it comes to harmonizer that will be, Oh mother :)
but they still can be activated and need...
well, hold on a country :lol:
to do grid cities, generally excessive ...
rashsha - how fsegda....

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:46

Пчела wrote: will there be a reaction with more of the lower floors?
Interesting. And from the top?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:49

Артфан wrote:
Пчела wrote: will there be a reaction with more of the lower floors?
Interesting. And from the top?
They are not!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 15:40

Шалтай Балтай wrote:PS
but as it comes to harmonizer that will be, Oh mother
but they still can be activated and need...
well, hold on a country
to do grid cities, generally excessive ...
rashsha - how fsegda....
Well, the harmonizer is similar to the globe. But what about the dimensions allow this globe to push back inside?

In General, don't know how the venerable public, and my brains do not perceive.

And about the grid and its imposition, it where I heard.

Michael's audience is practicing. And not for the first year. But whether the public is not prepared, whether the efforts of one concerned about the fate of the planet in General and separate regions in particular is not enough, and their ranks are concerned there is no agreement and they have fun together, not take and will ensure happy living of the planet as a whole and regions in particular.

Forests are burning, the atmosphere heat, floods, flood, thunder rumble, and over the horizon and closer shooting.

A fool's errand, by the manufacture and use of devices to improve the educational environment in a particular locality and the world at large.

It is believed that the Atlanteans had achieved great heights in terms of technical excellence and any mechanisms and control natural phenomena.

For that, and happily drowned, lost in the depths of the sea.