Ring for slim, reviews

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:01

Put in the morning a bronze kuvak activation
Visited the "party" in one ladies.
Showed a couple of new devices.
One - Kadoc with beads, an interesting feature. Beads embedded between the turns which are used to adjust various aspects.
And the second device gesture. Two oselka, the second there In bronze into it, with a pattern, a La skorobey. I thought to myself, Watts 200 :) Very funny - Mobius no. Capsule with water. Funny 8)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47

Managed to pull the knee.
Well, the miracle Colta did not, but a noticeable effect was no doubt.
Especially after 45минутной session node citirano sound. The fact that the video vikladivai. Especially not repeated, and so norms.
For comparison used the standard remedies like ointments and woolen headbands. I'd say that rings poeffektivnee. The best, of course - combination.

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Sat Feb 04, 2017 22:52

Good time of day.
Rings worked with cords and devices of Mirovina. The ring I liked. A few months went by acquaintances about 80 pieces. Some number around the house with me. But that's not it. I want to share my experience. Can someone come in handy.
Basically, the ring felt people with a higher vibration. Those who are engaged in meditation. Even some of "seeing" looked nothing worthwhile to say. So they are on lower vibrations. I they feel, even not soldered, but only the fingers are already complete, the flow goes. Someone feels positive from rings, someone warm, someone chill, or in my head something move. In General, the ring 144 activates the pineal gland, and a spring 188. A ring 144 changes the structure of water. Changing the taste. I have well water, but is dissolved in clay. That is turbid with admixture of clay. For purification is a device without a filter which changes the information structure of water, expelling all the impurities, making the water cluster. The water is clean. The water is tested for PH=7.5 and -300 ORP. That is, alive. Decided to put the ring under the expansion tank went clay. Although the well 10 metres to the side. That is, the water - pipes went to info and changed the structure of water. Had to remove the ring. Clay ceased to go. Left on the kettle and the fridge. In this case the best the enemy of the good. Water and so ideal.
People in the field from the rings relax better. For home small enough diameter. http://prntscr.com/e4gz5j
The space becomes more positive light. Clears away negativity.
If a long (several hours) is worn on the head can go clean (snot). Consider it a positive effect. Headache and even a sore throat. It is easy to enter an altered state.
The caduceus I'm not a particularly tasted. Although I have several of them.
Huge thanks to Humpty for this idea for the rings.
The only request to all forum users not to distort the Russian language, it is also vibration. "As the ship name so it will float." Respect yourself, your and others ' creations.
Thank you for understanding.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16

Alexander
thank you for your review az

Александр С wrote:request to all forum users not to distort the Russian language
and porrazzo? :oops:

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41

The word is vibration. Vibration is information and it is material. Creates matter. What are You creating?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 07, 2017 13:16

Ahem... Give over, give over..... maybe... maybe ... just a GOOD MOOD! :D
I understand what your trouble is. You are too serious. All stupidity on earth are done with this expression... be funny... Smile...
That Munchhausen

PS
It's not You personally, Alexander, just a quote of place.
Just when asked how to measure the activated crystal and say: a crystallographer, and the man does not understand... then...

Yes, and you called the Russian language at the moment, what is left after shredding saw Lunacharskogo?

however affim............

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:25

Today I felt that all the flu epidemic came up to me and tries to hit (a state that still no fever, but headache and starts runny nose). Took a 3 ring slim 144 - 1 scoop mm 10*mm.
Twenty minutes was pretty similar :) (one on the head, another on the right, third on left hand). All of me came out once and the head was :)
(though the child and my rings did not understand :) )

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Apr 16, 2017 23:14

Today I tried kuvak 144 (an IED) for teeth and other things.
It is interesting that at the first attempt to determine the taker and the giver side (palms of hands) really threw in a fever. The second time it became clear (taking felt but weakly, giving - much). The parties agreed :)
Began to pull stuff out of your teeth, I realized that the problem is old (2002 and earlier) In the center kuweka first, put the crystal druses of amethyst, but then it became just after pulling flame from a mini torch for three seconds to burn (I do not advise to repeat - 1200 degree - safety first!!!) It also became clear that the garbage is not only in teeth but also in my ears...
Then filled the reverse side.
Let's see what the changes are.

The interesting thing!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:05

All good zdraveska

Quietly, pomalenechku - a year has passed.
I'm happy with. A lot has changed. Ring-opened defects. Now a lot of time on this. Tinkering, almost once :?
Not without problems, the brass, for example - heavy material. Spent time - exhaust 0. Enough for now, probably brass to experiment. Exotic it all.

Clearly the intention is to continue. Plans - pendants, as rings and kuwaki.
I want to make a couple of devices under sound activation. It is very good result. Though too - exotic.
Intends to maintain the availability of basic products. Classic :)
Cadoc is a good host intends to continue.

Well, something like that.........

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:15

up

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Apr 27, 2017 17:00

Шалтай Балтай wrote:All good zdraveska

Quietly, pomalenechku - a year has passed.
I'm happy with. A lot has changed. Ring-opened defects. Now a lot of time on this. Tinkering, almost once :?
Not without problems, the brass, for example - heavy material. Spent time - exhaust 0. Enough for now, probably brass to experiment. Exotic it all.

Clearly the intention is to continue. Plans - pendants, as rings and kuwaki.
I want to make a couple of devices under sound activation. It is very good result. Though too - exotic.
Intends to maintain the availability of basic products. Classic :)
Cadoc is a good host intends to continue.

Well, something like that.........
And You Good Health, Humpty)))
What do You mean by "Ring-opened defects" ?
And some new information in understanding the operation of these devices come from? You still in contact with the whole range of products..
Kuwaki and Caduti from the hands do not release, and live with them day and night, but Caduc I prefer it more power)))
Probably will soon post a photo of the pendant.. it triple ?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34

Малика wrote: What do You mean by "Ring-opened defects" ?
In my understanding, lock rings external negative effects, led to nakoplenie energy and on the other - to the opportunity to see for themselves, "beloved." Here I found many interesting :)
Малика wrote: And some new information in understanding the operation of these devices come from?
Yeah, but I'm sparing to speak. It pulls energy.
For example, people are looking for different energy sources (I'm talking about personal plans, not mining). Well, suppose they have me. So what? As people mostly consume the energy that they already have? They wear out your body. Tyrants to themselves. If you give them the more power they will RUB off your body faster.
Малика wrote: You still in contact with the whole range of products..
Mmm... depends on what is meant. I only use 3 scoops and 144, 177 and 188.
If you talk about the products, then Yes, kaduce, pendants, rings, kuwaki... they have me.... :oops:
Малика wrote: Kuwaki and Caduti from the hands do not release, and live with them day and night,
analogical!

Малика wrote: but Caduc I prefer it more power)))
Cheh... and tto :)
Малика wrote: Probably will soon post a photo of the pendant.. it triple ?
no, just wire F3:
jpg">http://www.mindmachine.ru/sleem/pic/322.jpg
vibration I like, even in the pictures.

in intuition You do not give up, Malik, You guessed it, Triple (K3) will be ring-pendants, in the process<

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:17

In my understanding, lock rings external negative effects, led to nakoplenie energy and on the other - to the opportunity to see for themselves, "beloved." Here I found many interesting :)
Aha... and here it is interesting to me...apparently it is the accumulation gave me the opportunity to see my energy coming from inside, will pridu I only saw the outer glow..
Yes, but I'm sparing to speak. It pulls energy.
For example, people are looking for different energy sources (I'm talking about personal plans, not mining). Well, suppose they have me. So what? As people mostly consume the energy that they already have? They wear out your body. Tyrants to themselves. If you give them the more power they will RUB off your body faster.
I also agree with You that we should not squander energy, and be directed to the implementation of undiscovered potential, it is each person..
Umm... depends on what is meant. I only use 3 scoops and 144, 177 and 188.
If you talk about the products, then Yes, kaduce, pendants, rings, kuwaki... they have me.... :oops:
Yes.. meant that You have a lot of them and the effect should be somewhat different and I was hoping that this time You are tied up and some other measurements for the experiment))
the intuition You will not fail, Malika - You guessed it, Triple (K3) will be ring-pendants, in the process
Really want a triple, a triple twisting my liking..anyway, life love powerful things..
Thank You, Humpty.)))
RS Yes, vibration on the photo is very nice, I would even say that with such a sweet shade..well, something tasty, so to say..))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35

Шалтай Балтай wrote: no, just wire F3:
Maybe it makes sense to cover anything? (pendants)
(just ring copper darken over time and with the body still greenish oxides will give is my own experience talking)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:20

АндрейКо wrote: Maybe it makes sense to cover anything? (pendants)
All copper products - ladyada. And "pure" (no additives) tin. So nazyvaemym, food. I.e. tin, which ludyat the dishes.
IMHO in the pictures it (tinning) can be clearly seen: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6181
Not only ladyatsya bronze ware. It's natural.

Всесам

Post by Всесам » Fri Apr 28, 2017 21:31

Hello. From a friend in the corner of the room to the portal, there's even a candle goes out. Did her negative ring. 188, 1 scoop made in 3-wire 2mm. Sleeps like a "dead", now tries to sleep with the lights off. Gave her "simple" okuwaki 144 and 177, overlaid them could sleep instead of 2 hours to 4. 're interested, we have - whether with a negative ring side live "forever". Do I need to clean it as how often. Triple twist rope steers.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Apr 29, 2017 13:59

Всесам wrote:Hello.
Good zdraveska
Всесам wrote: negative ring. .
What is it?
Всесам wrote: Can I negative ring side live "forever" .
about otricatelnoe ring and it is not clear :?
and about to live forever ring eventually eradicate the reason problems. So "forever" - no need
Всесам wrote: do I Need to clean it as how often.
while copper has not lost its SV-VA about the ring integrity, izdelek - working
Всесам wrote:. Triple twist rope steers.
ettochna :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Apr 29, 2017 14:05

Всесам wrote: From a friend in the corner of the room to the portal, there's even a candle goes out. .
If patogeni really serious, it is better to do a 3.5 Mraz Measurements, I would venture to advise 144
according to the description (he did), this product removes any patogena
cross section it is desirable to take more

Всесам

Post by Всесам » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:19

Negative motana counterclockwise sucking. According to the familiar parquet in the place of the portal reared, plastic window led from the street on the wall there was a crack. Ring 144 3.5 should be put on pathogenic area positive or negative? Maybe a harmonizer on this place to stick.
Image[/url]
It is 188, caduceus 3 measurements of the ring 1. Done in haste, for the weather fishing. Twisted an Alternative to using a car. In principle it worked.

Всесам

Post by Всесам » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:31

Wife made caduceus, to carry with me. He says seriously all the time falls out of her bag. I do not understand why it is unnecessary.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sun Apr 30, 2017 13:36

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Всесам wrote: From a friend in the corner of the room to the portal, there's even a candle goes out. .
If patogeni really serious, it is better to do a 3.5 Mraz Measurements, I would venture to advise 144
according to the description (he did), this product removes any patogena
section, it is desirable to take more
Rings of wire size less than 2.5 do not feel.
And section 6 is very hard to twist and to cook a cheap Chinese torch.
I want to try to "fluff" the ends and weld each wire separately, just don't know how it can affect the action of the ring, and how to measure workpiece length-braids.
Humpty Baltay, you can know Your opinion, what is the diameter of the wire to the minimum and optimum ring size 3.5 ?
Thank you.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon May 08, 2017 11:46

Good zdraveska, Alexander N.
Александр Н. wrote:Rings of wire size less than 2.5 do not feel
give yourself time
Александр Н. wrote:And section 6 is very hard to twist and to cook a cheap Chinese torch.
:shock: 6mm in diameter?? :shock: well this is rod.... IMHO a few to work on radar looks more practical option....
Александр Н. wrote:Humpty Baltay, you can know Your opinion, what is the diameter of the wire to the minimum and optimum ring size 3.5 ?
I must say that I have no ring 3.5 measurements did not. The needs of some people, and it is very bulky construction work
IMHO - F4
F5 is a rod with his bare hands not take

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Tue May 09, 2017 15:03

Thank you!

Section 6 = diameter of 2.76
section 10 = diameter of 3.57
It is commercially available wires

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Sep 30, 2017 16:51

However

The apartment is cold, not heated.
Took the joke a brass rod of the Linear Measurements from the 2/3 Sacral Measurements video with him here: viewtopic.php?p=176772#p176772
One End picked up and said "Battery topis", the second end touched the battery ... and went to engage in their business (rings, of course. :oops: )
After 10 min !!! battery gurgled, and after 5 - would be warm :shock: Stunned, seriously :roll:

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:44

At work (temporarily) moved us into an internal room with no Windows (inside cylinder cut the room - so no Windows).
Ventilation is, but without normal sunlight me personally hard. (put further halogen lamp was slightly better... )

But still feeling fatigue and something happened.

Stuck under the seat in the ring of slim - only 1/2 of the basic measurements and it was much better!
I think we need to strengthen still.

THING! (from the point of view of dealing with adverse factors)

PS - now I think that 3.5 measurements on suspended ceiling over to put, and so a second to attach to the eye not rushed on the floor... don't know yet :)