Ring for slim, reviews

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:56

Нездешний wrote:and aku-HAC should still turn over
Good zdraveska, otherworldly
Yes, if you used the ACU-VAC on the hood, it is desirable to turn on the content
Нездешний wrote:is Also the question of how much time should hold or feel?
better on oshusheniya. The body is a complex mechanism where the spasm somewhere Energo-hole, somewhere stress. Respectively and the node must be applied with understanding, it is better if there are usuwania. If not - do not rush, take your time, listen to the body, it will tell you
Нездешний wrote:In what area will suffice for Your assessment of ring 1 1/2 (1.5)or
the apartment
Нездешний wrote:and how best to arrange, if we use the long-forgotten sacred?
depends on destination, usually horizontally to the floor
but, you can hang the headboard of the bed during sleep
either way works

Malika
:o It is difficult to put into words the feeling, it's always a pleasure to read Your posts :o
PS
do not stop session with Aquacom

ZZY
if "science" that the Ark VAK can be raised higher, hmm... closer to the vertebral column
on his feet during the sessions, by the way, wear ring, not tried it myself, but the idea is interesting

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Aug 18, 2016 0:14

Sorry. That is, the loop is a replacement for aku-Vaca? Or there are cases when you just need the aku-WAC?. Thank you.
And You good zdraveska.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 18, 2016 0:20

Нездешний wrote:That is, the loop is a replacement for aku-Vaca?
in any case :) Two different tools. For each case - ACC selection.
On the other hand, Aku-HAC requires attention from the operator, Loop simpler (as it may seem :wink: ) to use
Try to test, hold the hands of both the tool. Select your.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54

I have a question.

Which end of the feedback loops is vytyagivaya..?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:30

Yes, but the North-South - Vice versa
viewtopic.php?t=6147
The coil functions as an energy cleaner
cleaners – they suck darkness, resistance and pain through the South end, transmutive it
and release it into the light of the Northern part.
I actually want a little video shoot called "the North-there, the South, the most difficult to determine where the West is where the East"(C) :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Aug 18, 2016 14:34

Шалтай Балтай wrote:ZZY
if "science" that the Ark VAK can be raised higher, hmm... closer to the vertebral column
on his feet during the sessions, by the way, wear ring, not tried it myself, but the idea is interesting
Thank you, Humpty))) try to kuvake ring to fasten until you try..., .and closer to the vertebral column tried to put, very interesting results were now from time to time also put.
And so, two of aku-vakov is not enough, need a few, as well as the rings need more...
Really want Your caduceus-7ku to try..

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Thu Aug 18, 2016 17:51

Thank you..))

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Aug 18, 2016 22:11

I think how best to position the ring in the room - there are two sacred and forgotten.

thank you

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 18, 2016 23:30

Нездешний wrote:I think how best to position the ring in the room - there are two sacred and forgotten.

thank you
what would pralno to answer Your question, dear stranger, you need a locator for Your room to walk
If this is not possible, IMHO:
the sacred + the forgotten - in the headboard
- sacred - energize water

hope I helped :?

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Aug 19, 2016 0:50

Thank you. Sorry for meticulousness. In the headband where, on the wall? What roughly the height positioning so that the body was in the tube? Or under the bed, or what? Sorry again. Thank you

in principle at Your discretion, better feel, if discomfort (this happens when in the pipe, i.e., rings in the head and in the legs - the vibration is strong), take off your
templates:
- the closer to the body, the more effective
- in head, in feet, and so and so works
- you can in the head and in the legs works, too, this "tube"
- can under the bed
- possible layout for the chakras
in addition reomenduyu be read here: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6147
there is material on the layout and combination of products

Good luck

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:36

On the first day. We can say nothing special. Not making a lot of noise in the head. Gave ACU-VAC was out in 10 minutes. Water - 2 cups podnikovych one standing in the ring and in this room is 2 rings, the second one is in another room without a ring. Where the ring is water different in taste and noticed that it with bubbles and one without bubbles.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:27

I treat the back (between the shoulder blades) with 4 rings 144 3.5 2 1 and 1 measurements. One at the head and the second leg (the first cylinder turned) third under him and the fourth from the top (the second cylinder). Effectively out. You and the third projection of the two rings in another cylinder to make, but it seems enough.

PS I Use the rings as one of the factors, for example, to avoid stagnation times in an hour workout and so on... Physics has not been canceled :-)

Цикарадзе Тина

Post by Цикарадзе Тина » Thu Aug 25, 2016 20:07

Hello
Always with interest I read reviews on rings Sliema and even a couple were sparganii,but gave on the use of sister and daughter.
And then I watched the video about heddeka today and did 2 things.Now I sit and read your posts.
I must say that my vision is not very and have to read with glasses,but when I read without glasses,you have to strain your eyes.
Means read (without glasses) and the hands twist those same heddeka,and there comes to mind the idea.what if to attach them to the eyes and see through them.
Made and saw a clear black fine print.I'm in shock.Who can explain what it was?

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Thu Aug 25, 2016 21:30

Цикарадзе Тина wrote:what if we apply them to the eyes and see through them.
Made and saw a clear black fine print.I'm in shock.Who can explain what it was?
Tina, You must have just caught a focusing effect that occurs when looking through a narrow, nearly circular space. The same effect can obtain by looking via compressed in the ring (before the formation of a small square hole inside) index finger. The hole can be adjusted :)
Another way to "focus" - pulling the tips of fingers the skin at the outer corner of the eye towards the temples.

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Aug 29, 2016 15:22

I decided to write in this thread:
Two hours ago, brought the Caduceus, Harmonizer and Ring 3хжильное (Packed very well and came fast as always)..I about their reaction to products)))..sitting in tears and snot, yawn, soon the dislocation of the jaw may happen, I want to sleep.. this I mean that the product is powerful.. now I work with them. As mentioned some character - I'm happy!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 29, 2016 15:47

Малика wrote:I Decided to write in this thread:
Two hours ago, brought the Caduceus, Harmonizer and Ring 3хжильное (Packed very well and came fast as always)..I about their reaction to products)))..sitting in tears and snot, yawn, soon the dislocation of the jaw may happen, I want to sleep.. this I mean that the product is powerful.. now I work with them. As mentioned some character - I'm happy!
Harmonizers tried to chase the cloud , connecting headphones ,and something else))) broke up and was yawning , snot ,sorry, cleaned all that is possible))) Notice within 5 days of hair salisa, is usually to wash it and then so many days and much excitement, although a lot of things to do and chat we had. Work practices and other ....and is not wanted especially, and the usual portion...already paranormal unused))) Harmonizer activated the audio , to the same ring triple (3 pieces of different diameters, and two with two sides in the room. And a lot Kulakov and other things)))the battery was connected))but not light though....from the visible..
So peredergivali that as it is unusual at first, slept less and then a couple of days earlier, fell asleep and slept a little longer, this time all night a lot of study was that I do not remember.But plugotarenko and produktivnogo.
Harmonizer set correctly , I think , to the intersection of the rings and kowaku center, side headphones , have zharmonizowana weather and ......tales and only , it is possible to believe everything , and can be attributed to coincidence but 3 days of matches and pair up without a connection-without active harmonizer...the difference-the land of the sky)))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 16:00

Mmmm, ladies, please be careful, for the first time more than 15-20 minutes per day product does not activate, the body has to get used to the new vibrations
Note the time it took to printit in the comfort zone
in this mode, the same amount of time entoy area and Nakajima and better half
do not forget about the rest, min one, the best of 2 days per week - FSE DISABLE
don't forget about sleep
as the body is FULLY adapted, potihonechku continue...
the product is very powerful, with the activation - just guns
safety first!
good luck

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 16:12

A few days ago did ring THE VIKING cubit: cubit 67.6 CM length (443 Mhz), wire of 3 mm made from this sitehttp://www.marianaalvesdacosta.com/. I would call it a relaxer-antistress. Very good to relax both physically and psychologically. Came home from work heavily armed, 15 minutes with the ring on the neck and body relaxed stress disappeared somewhere, fell asleep for 1.5 hours. Tried another friends, all celebrating a relaxing effect. I liked the condition from the effects of quietness, tranquility, harmony. Very nice merc.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 29, 2016 16:16

Шалтай Балтай wrote:products are very powerful, with the activation - just guns,safety first!good luck
Clear)))Sobludat ,paradigam)))

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Aug 29, 2016 18:43

Here still could not resist a little work on herself with a caduceus, and in order to see the result, then in front of the mirror of ISIS:
on the left side of my head, there where sent a caduceus, a large elongated oval grey spot close to the head are narrow, directly in front of the caduceus small almost black funnel, the size of 2x12 cm, like a pencil, it seemed that the big spot is drawn into the caduceus in this way. At the same time seen that the size of a glowing aura around the head increased (I write about the head, because the mirror can only see the head), but the aura is still present and the grey spots in patches. During operation the air around me as if condensed and rhythmically shook me physically. In General, very interesting. Worked for 10 minutes and then closed on the reverse. Probably enough for today)))

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 22:30

But I ceased to feel their virtual ring. Humpty, what can it mean?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:03

ММ wrote:AND here I ceased to feel their virtual ring. Humpty, what can it mean?
Good zdraveska, MM
Formally: FAQ:preamble:I do not give private consultations (or try to avoid)

Narmalno: Women with narabotki the water is always a very bad case for me. I fear them. :oops: The main trouble just instability. Today here and tomorrow there. :? What can I do? That would give You the advice You need to see. Do You need it? Well, usually I say BREATHE! Mmm.... in this particular case it's more of an allegory :?
Sincerely,
Humpty

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:07

MM
In! I will do it! Try to take a real ring. Specially arrange for You a discount. :wink:
Humpty - businessman :)
If you need advice on elections - knock in PM, thread th out. The idea?

Post by ***** » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:27

Came home yesterday that is called "on edge". So as not to break into the household wanted to take something to calm. He changed his mind and put on the head of the ring ZM. After 15 minutes, relieved. So :D