Ring for slim, reviews

Смелый
Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Смелый » Sat May 21, 2016 11:25

Begin to deteriorate and require the solution of some frozen processes. You, however, and do not pay attention, I think that as it is formed. And, maybe it could continue indefinitely.

No the process takes you and leads as a bull on a rope.

Think I'm kidding? But where much more serious. Two hours ago received the information (this information will have to be intensified not relevant), that in 1995 one schmuck offered five hundred dollars that would have killed me. Moreover, offered my good friend. They drunk technically sehali. But one of them spill the beans, just now. Almost strangled him. And why I have not said before? I'd had, maybe he would have buried him. And suddenly this thing, hired someone else?

In General, life is really more interesting and varied.

So, these rings, and how they work!

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat May 21, 2016 11:56

Смелый wrote:I Answered You to Your question?
Dear Brave! MM asked, You answered my questions... I Read You in 2011 along with such a desperate test as Michael Humpty, Lancelot, Gray, K-13. Special respect cause Your topics,the Creator of the Universe... , ,,Your call the Devil,, ,,Wax casting - visualization of larvae,, ,,Aggregor Russian rubles, and other topics. You read, quote, apply Your groundwork. Sincerely taciturn Artfan.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sat May 21, 2016 12:13

Soaked buckwheat seeds for sprouting green water at 144. Filled in the evening, in the morning all the seeds gave sprouts, before we had to wait more than a day, sometimes 3 days. The ring 177 under the bed the cat dragged in kittens. Wear the ring on his head, visibly lightened the skin of the body, including dark spots on the face. But dreams of a full course of action like working on deeper levels.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun May 22, 2016 3:05

Смелый wrote:
ММ wrote:What small desires were fulfilled during the work with the rings? Is there anything similar
I have never had the task of fulfillment of small desires. There is none now. A different understanding and a different way of life. Do yourself life in General, and the rest is just process.

On these topics I tried twice to elaborate on their vision and give process type of technology in a branch Club of the friends of the Egregore of the Russian rubles and twice came across the desperate resistance of not wanting to know anything.

Now I'm not willing to give anything to anyone. But not from resentment, but from the understanding that people do not need. A different understanding, a different level of thinking.

As for Your question on the fulfillment of small desires. Immediately struck by the word small. This suggests that in life You go for small things and issues. You don't have large problems. On the basis of a standard of living tendencies You and the question is asked only to verify rings. So they say, was small desire, then I shall buy something and will use.

Do not buy. And buy, put it in a corner, behind the cupboard etc.

You're virtually already worked with the ten rings and got the answer of their high efficiency. So what answer You expect now?

With regard to the fulfillment of desires? I have a desire to live a certain way. It's a road that way. Now, with the rings I it is now easier to go this route. And time flows differently, and events Bystrytsia and emotions and sensations are different, a different emotional state.

I answered You to Your question?
No problem. Let there be no petty desires, but larger. I would say super killer. Try to book a apartment in the city centre, a cool car worth $ 100,000, may will give you business, just take and give.Work? I think not.
As for my virtual work with the rings she continues. Is super powerful flow of positive energy all the time remember the school years ( unclear why ).Have already recommended rings and Humpty all who suffocates from lack of energy. And why do I put such a treasure in the closet? :roll: I'm a pretty advanced user of many products, including broadcast. If not stream, I would never be able to feel the power of the rings. So we have to work on yourself. :wiz<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun May 22, 2016 6:44

ММ wrote: all the time remember the school years ( unclear why ).
Good zdraveska MM, thank you for your review :o
Decided to unsubscribe, IMHO many of the same childhood :)
This is easily explained by the increased level of energy, the assemblage point and moved down, closer to the position that childhood
I have for example not only memories of childhood but also of the dreams that I saw in destve :oops: very funny :)
but I need to be careful, children - copiers, and easily addicted/involved
the key word is awareness
I hope that all the adults (that's a pun :lol: ) and understand what it was about :)

maverik

Post by maverik » Tue May 24, 2016 19:11

The rings are from the time of occurrence of information on devicevm of Merovingia with varying degrees of success. Thank you Humpty, Sura infa pushed to the experiments. Made 5 fresh rings on slim of different materials, sizes 523,2; 298,4; 261,6; Two of them are steel (cable 4mm. right spin) 523,2. Two of the copper (wire, d-2.7 mm. left spin) One mnogovekovoe wire (copper 0.4 mm. left spin). All brazed butt. Copper placed on the bed under the pillow and legs. Test a little less than a week, and while many can not say. The dream changed. This comes at a time when the cut blanks were prepared for soldering, waiting for closure in the ring. The first day was vivid dreams, unusual, messy, considering that never have dreams at all, except when something is going to happen (warning). Big changes in the energy level is not noticed, that everything was fine ( БЖ3.0). Not to engage in local interaction product of a bi-directional spin, placed on a whim in the toilet and the bathroom (the house is old, had a smell from kanaki). Was!!! Can't explain it, but the smell began to leave. Now a bad smell at all. Happy! Can see the glow on products, but are unable to interpret.

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu May 26, 2016 0:07

Thanks to the virtual work with the rings came to information about spiral gymnastics Professor Park Jae vuna. Began to practice 5 minutes a day, was inside the energy of the tsunami. Feel 20 year old girl. :ay Flit and fly. In my head, just SILENCE. :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu May 26, 2016 2:12

2 MM
I think You may be interested in:
[youtube][/youtube]

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu May 26, 2016 7:09

ММ wrote: Is super powerful flow of positive energy all the time remember the school years ( unclear why )
Exactly. I have two small rings. Yesterday evening I wanted to eat ice cream in the children's center fidget. Now sit, relax, children's music, joking, calling friends to join. I promise scoops, buckets and the sandbox. One is stomping here.
Do mood changes. Rings have 4 days, since Saturday.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu May 26, 2016 14:39

Very interesting! Does not send. Again.

Sitting at home about 10 minutes ago came a big storm. With strong winds, rain and lightning. Away from sin, removed from your chest with two rings and put on the floor to the wall.

Who thinks about the results of hitting with his ring in a thunderstorm on open space?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu May 26, 2016 15:13

storm souhaits and run :wink:

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu May 26, 2016 15:49

Шалтай Балтай wrote:storm souhaits and run :wink:
It may be so! But if the above situation, in reality, I will take them off and put them on one side of the clearing, he moved to the opposite side. Wait, when fearing the storm will run away, take the ring and run in the opposite direction from the storm side.
I understand that there is no single answer.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu May 26, 2016 15:52

:) Yes, of course, a good idea
but I'm not so used much joking.
Weather control is one of the functions of the rings
In the books of Sliema describes the cases when multiple rings, 3.5 stopped the storm.
so sho... :?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu May 26, 2016 16:31

Шалтай Балтай wrote:weather Control is one of the functions of the rings
In the books of Sliema describes the cases when multiple rings, 3.5 stopped the storm.
so sho...
Yeah, I posted somewhere in the translation seen mention of the fact that the rings can work. But this is not my level. I better stages, and there... ever..... maybe to control the weather. And while full of other things.
Thank you!

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 27, 2016 1:26

Шалтай Балтай wrote:2 MM
I think You may be interested in:
[youtube][/youtube]
Interesting, but much is not clear. Anyone can make a quality and competent bc bc translation?

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:46

Wow, I liked ring #230, copper, left spin (makes it positive). The ring I on the head was attached. Beautiful mood, tone, ease to remove, even not wanted. Got the idea to measure the aura. With my usual about 23 thousand was 28 thousand and chakras are all great. Then I decided to try the ring with the right spin (removes negative), it is less wearing on the hand. And something I did not, even aura decided not to remove. Yesterday was the day left my back 8)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Jun 02, 2016 22:21

Here I have the wrong kind of ...works for me exactly the opposite. Right as chipper and positive, from the left carries into sleep and lack of discipline for a long time can not concentrate. Experiment with the left spleen for 3 days in a row get up very late, alarm clock not hear, it just does not work, come in closer to the dinner, all mixed up. For myself concluded with the "left" to work on the weekends. Have to check the aura of any instrument, the most interesting was.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:46

Probably just me, I had a free place where the most important to pump. Whole learned. :ay

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:06

Malvina wrote:Wow, I liked ring #230, copper, left spin (makes it positive). The ring I on the head was attached. Beautiful mood, tone, ease to remove, even not wanted. Got the idea to measure the aura. With my usual about 23 thousand was 28 thousand and chakras are all great. Then I decided to try the ring with the right spin (removes negative), it is less wearing on the hand. And something I did not, even aura decided not to remove. Yesterday was the day left my back 8)
Good zdraveska, Malvina
105 try it, if still
super-Pushko :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:26

let a couple of words
I love that subsided a few avariiny initial impulse
the General condition of the rings - the peace and quiet
everynoe status indicates a certain imbalance of energy that the rules on an adjustment period, especially when using left-spinal products
By the way, not all pass this period, many cling to their habits, wishes not to part with them, they have to say to yourself what rings do not work, in order to save so familiar "dark" vibration. The guardian of threshold - don't let :) protects the comfort zone. Such work :)
Once again, the ring is not a panacea - only a tool
I lived in the Himalayas, and what to do with rings Sliema :)
Society - Yes, patogeny on patience
Have been looking for something like that, and the nodes needed to get to see... like a response :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:28

Шалтай Балтай wrote:once again, the ring is not a panacea - only a tool
Yeah, only threat. :)
If a person works with a pendulum, the pendulum refused to swing. Just visit "the sixth floor". The ring really neutralizes the field. If a person has the pendulum all the same that it shows people are mistaken that it can work with the pendulum. Think about what it must feel like man, if the rings show that he is a charlatan?
Humpty Baltay And what is written in the literature about to wear a ring or not? All write about the rings around, in purses,in the handsand not on the hands, etc. Tried to put a ring on yourself. The effect is strange. Where that ill - passed. Nothing was felt while wearing the ring. The basic measure, 1 harmonica. Took off, rolled, did not seem enough. He began to understand. Ring really neutralize everything, including pain. But does not cure, the problem is just postponed for a while. The time of the wearing rings should be used for treatment. If you do not use the time, the problem comes back, in my case in the worst form. Although it is possible, I just relaxed in her absence. At all surprised by this effect. :shock:
There is something on this in the literature?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:50

Ланцелот wrote:
If a person works with a pendulum, the pendulum refused to swing. Just visit "the sixth floor". The ring really neutralizes the field. If a person has the pendulum all the same that it shows people are mistaken that it can work with the pendulum. Think about what it must feel like man, if the rings show that he is a charlatan?
Humpty Baltay And what is written in the literature about to wear a ring or not? All write about the rings around, in purses,in the handsand not on the hands, etc. Tried to put a ring on yourself. The effect is strange. Where that ill - passed. Nothing was felt while wearing the ring. The basic measure, 1 harmonica. Took off, rolled, did not seem enough. He began to understand. Ring really neutralize everything, including pain. But does not cure, the problem is just postponed for a while. The time of the wearing rings should be used for treatment. If you do not use the time, the problem comes back, in my case in the worst form. Although it is possible, I just relaxed in her absence. At all surprised by this effect. :shock:
Good zdraveska, Lancelot
Thank you for your review.
Let me remind you that technology is 25 years.
The fact that the ring was neutralizable pain is a normal, expected result.
What pain came after the ring is removed - not surprisingly, one session will not solve the problem.
Need time + awareness + energy (light) to eradicate the causes of the problem.
Besides, pain is GOOD! This means that the process was activated. It's dead - no pain. If it hurts - so alive :)
Wear rings can. Myself do so, the harmonizer of course more efficient. There are rings on fingers.
In fact, mentoring is not part of my plans, but let me humble advice, just continue. You need to understand that "dark" "negative" energy also wants to eat, and just like that their positions will not give up. There will be resistance, it is metalke, look at the body how it is there?
I aliniazee lasted 10 days. 3 days is actually a hard crisis. Fortunately I knew what to do :)
Anyways
Hold on, Cossack chieftain will :)<

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Jun 09, 2016 18:53

Today everybody in the office was measured up to the aura of the rings and after. We can say that after any spin aura all became more dense and the square of the luminosity increased. The energy content of the chakra increased slightly. Feeling all was good. But the most striking change of the chakras and of the luminosity (from 16 thousand to 26 thousand) was the one who is sick right now. Carried a No. 101 with the right spin (taking it negative) about 4.5 hours.
After that, four members of the immediately took a ring with a different spin. All the luminosity decreased slightly, regardless of the spin.
I used the ring No. 105 (left spin, with three balls). And something I was not. Sick arm, neck, head, stomach, weight had dropped. Withstood the hour. Through thirty minutes after the ring is removed, the malaise passed, like nothing had happened. Apparently there was an overload, should not here and there so the energy spinning. Or is the ring is too strong, the other did not seem to have complained about the deterioration of health.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 0:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:
Good zdraveska, Lancelot
Thank you for your review.
Let me remind you that technology is 25 years.
The fact that the ring was neutralizable pain is a normal, expected result.
What pain came after the ring is removed - not surprisingly, one session will not solve the problem.
Need time + awareness + energy (light) to eradicate the causes of the problem.
Besides, pain is GOOD! This means that the process was activated. It's dead - no pain. If it hurts - so alive :)
Wear rings can. Myself do so, the harmonizer of course more efficient. There are rings on fingers.
In fact, mentoring is not part of my plans, but let me humble advice, just continue. You need to understand that "dark" "negative" energy also wants to eat, and just like that their positions will not give up. There will be resistance, it is metalke, look at the body how it is there?
I aliniazee lasted 10 days. 3 days is actually a hard crisis. Fortunately I knew what to do :)
Anyways
Hold on, Cossack chieftain will :)
What is expressed hard crease? Read more can.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:53

ММ wrote: What is expressed hard crease? Read more can.
disease elimination. but more not I would like :oops:
Thank you for your understanding :o