Re: TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 24, 2016 23:20

A little bit chaotic video about the working principles of Rings and Nodes
Warning: video contains only my vision, in no way do not claim dogma
[youtube][/youtube]

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:00

Super! Humpty, thanks for the video! Another step in the understanding of the technology.

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:09

The patent was found, with pictures )) https://www.google.com/patents/US20090040122
( you can download the PDF ibid.)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:55

Мицкле wrote:Patent was found, with pictures )) https://www.google.com/patents/US20090040122
( you can download the PDF ibid.)
PTS. interesting :)

всенн

Post by всенн » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:53

"Slim Spurling''s Universe" was transcribed directly from a series of taped conversations that took place between Slim Spurling and Cal Garrison between 2001 and 2004. Soon after Slim's death in 2007 the book was allowed to go out of print. In order to preserve the first written record of both the man and his research, we offer a free download of "Slims Spurling''s Universe," for those of you who would like to know more about the 'Merlin of Geobiology', and about the history and origins of the Light-Life Tools. (taken from the website http://calgarrison.com )

"The book "Slim Spurling''s Universe" ("the universe is slim Sparling") was printed on paper directly from the tape recorded conversations that took place between slim Sparling and cal Harrison during the period from 2001 to 2004. Shortly after the death of slim in 2007 the book was released in print. To save the first written report about this person and about his studies, we offer free download of the book "the universe of slim Spurling" for those of you who would like to learn more about this "Merlin geobiologie", about the history and origins of the origin of the technology of Light-Life Tools."

Link to download the book "Slim Spurling''s Universe" - http://calgarrison.com/uploads/3/4/3/6/ ... urling.pdf

It seems that Russian language is not translated. but there is a German translation - "Ringe des Lebens: Die Entdeckungen des Slim Spurling" (2006) by Cal Garrison.

There is also "THE BEGINNING OF A STORY THAT BEGAN IN ANOTHER TIME" by Cal Garrison .
http://calgarrison.com/uploads/3/4/3/6/ ... ersion.pdf<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 17, 2018 18:32

I finished the translation of the Book cal Harrison, TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING
SLIM SPURLING''S LIGHTLIFE TECHNOLOGY
USER'S GUIDE – INTRODUCTION
By Cal Garrison
Apologies for style, I am aware that the quality of the text leaves much to be desired. I'm not a professional translator, again - sorry.
Unfortunately, despite 25 years of history, technology is VERY little (almost nothing) lit in Russia.

Мицкле

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Мицкле » Wed Jan 30, 2019 21:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 18:32
By Cal Garrison
Humpty and where can I read Your translations?

XUPOH

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by XUPOH » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 18:32
By Cal Garrison
Apologies for style, I am aware that the quality of the text leaves much to be desired. I'm not a professional translator, again - sorry.
Unfortunately, despite 25 years of history, technology is VERY little (almost nothing) lit in Russia.
The style is tolerable, but with the vocabulary of sorrow.

But we are not at the lesson of theory and practice of translation, so let me light the debate on the subject.
All the so-called "open" Sliema made based on mantic technologies, which, in particular, is the pendulum. Hence the low reproducibility of the claimed phenomena.
If you treat it rings as trivial closed loop, it is logical and predictable will get the ability to absorb energy. (Work metal slave collars, wedding rings, etc.). It is natural to expect that power-sensitive insects are to avoid them.
But increasing fuel efficiency of internal combustion engines and decrease the freezing point of water (save the antifreeze!!) controversial and doubtful.IMHO

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Fri Feb 01, 2019 16:18

XUPOH wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37
All the so-called "open" Sliema
Slim did not open. He just used in their products what is already known. Namely, the theory of torsion fields.
XUPOH wrote:
made based on mantic technologies, which, in particular, is the pendulum.
Use the Torsion field. And nothing else.
XUPOH wrote:
Hence the low reproducibility of the claimed phenomena.
The normal performance. Does not depend on speculation lovers Pachacuti languages to give themselves importance.
XUPOH wrote:
If you treat it rings as trivial closed loop,
Then it makes no sense talk about something.
XUPOH wrote:
it is logical and predictable will get the ability to absorb energy. (Work metal slave collars, wedding rings, etc.). It is natural to expect that power-sensitive insects are to avoid them.
Damn, well, how many around the forum Frank Dolby....?
Just from the bulldozer, with a clever kind to talk nonsense? The world has gone mad if he breeds outright morons exponentially.
Look here.
XUPOH wrote:
It is natural to expect that power-sensitive insects are to avoid them.
Expect!!! Not see it, and expect! And of course.
Why of course! Why?
Make/buy a ring, find/catch these power-sensitive insects (by the way, power-sensitive insects is what or who? tried googling, not that I found.), crammed or bring them to the ring Sliema and tell us about the reaction to the ring of these insects, which are not found in nature.

You're here driven wave that some insects, of the class which is not found in nature, will avoid products slim. Moreover, you do not know, but expect. And for you it's natural. Expect specifically to see and know, absolutely opposite things. In the second case, showed on the example of his innocence.
In the first case, in idle mode, what never seen, but for some reason decided means to denigrate and slander. That is, to be just......
XUPOH wrote:
But increasing fuel efficiency of internal combustion engines and decrease the freezing point of water (save the antifreeze!!) controversial and doubtful.
And this is why here? And where are the products of the slim? You do what you smoke when you write?
<

XUPOH

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by XUPOH » Fri Feb 01, 2019 19:29

How many emotions))
And no need to upload a selfie, it's immodest.

Read the source material, preferably in the original - may not have so nervous.

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:11

XUPOH wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 19:29
Read the source material, preferably in the original - may not have so nervous.
I've read and studied materials on the subject, including from other sources, to understand and realize the validity and usefulness of these products.

And I asked questions that now have duplicates.

1. What is this class of insects - power-sensitive INSECTS and where and in what section of the etymology they described?

2. What specific insects belong to this class? What? Bee? The gadfly? A mosquito? What exactly?

3. Why are these strange insects will avoid exposure to products? How? Fly around the party? All or only some? Or maybe they just fly on business and a space of their Affairs, does not coincide with the space of those products, which in scanty numbers are found on the planet?
XUPOH wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 19:29
And no need to upload a selfie, it's immodest.
Again shamisi - satisfied with their entertainment. Start to comment on all your posts in a row talking about everything. Gives people entertainment.

You started to blame the negativity about what I have no idea. For slanderous Bazaar - you can get a fun show.

I'm waiting for the answers to my questions.

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:29

XUPOH wrote:
All the so-called "open" Sliema made based on mantic technologies, which, in particular, is the pendulum.
Who said that using the pendulum, you cannot get answers to their questions?

In General, there are other ways to check the health of products. In particular, tactile sensations. Kinesthetic quietly feel/determine the movement of Energies from or to the product.

As for the pendulum. The issue is not about the pendulum, and the question in the abilities of the person with it working. And questioning, in this case, human ability, not equipment.

Since I kinestetik and feel the impact of these products, then I have no doubts that slim that there is no true determined and did.

The slim has followers. As manufacturers and users.

But that person was you, what would you had followers across the globe?

Or are you just another loser/mudslinger, anything but the denigration is not able?

Andrew!
That would leave a net description of the technology of slim, you can transfer these posts to somewhere in Conversations about everything from post XUPONа? Make the theme and to all detractors. Well, or on your own?

Армаха

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Армаха » Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:35

Hi all.
Who can tell me how to know the direction of flow or the poles at my Vchora? Was not very pleasant effects after 20 minutes of application. Guess the wrong location relative to the body.
IMG_20190219_030303.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Расторгуев

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:54

Why not to sell large sizes of products? On the form in the rings of beads which are moved, are they copper or plastic, and on top of the copper?
If no major described the size to do it yourself?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jul 27, 2019 18:37

There are items in the sale are large enough, with a length of fifteen measurements.
The topic of measurements, there are sizes, cut pre-rolled wire multiple standards and weld then a gas burner. It is not particularly difficult.
I can make a bigger size, but soon left for a couple of months.
Beads I did.

СеменСеменыч

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by СеменСеменыч » Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:17

Please explain the beam of light which emerges to indicate instead the plane of the ring, the top ring it is, and the bottom not? and if you sit under the ring what would be the effect, and if you stand in a ring for example? and if changes the direction of the beam when you turn the ring?

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Mon Sep 02, 2019 13:51

СеменСеменыч wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:17
a beam of light which emerges perpendicular to the plane of the ring, the top ring it is, and the bottom not?
There are top and bottom.
СеменСеменыч wrote:
and if you sit under the ring what would be the effect, and if you stand in a ring for example?
And what do You want? If the ring twisting left, then You left Socionom Field if right, then to the Right.
СеменСеменыч wrote:
and if changes the direction of the beam when you turn the ring?
No!

СеменСеменыч

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by СеменСеменыч » Mon Sep 02, 2019 20:06

Thank you! Three weeks study of the theory TP, given a little understanding. I do. Right thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:23

If twisting of the ring done right, then Yes! It Turns A Generator Of Right Torsion Field. This twisting is done while rotating the Chuck of the drill to the left, clockwise if you look at the rotating connector in front of him.

СеменСеменыч

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by СеменСеменыч » Tue Sep 03, 2019 13:58

Then it turns out the rings are slim, have left torsion field? If so, to put it mildly, left torsion fields are harmful to living organisms. It is scientifically proven in various experiments. Research famous scientists, such as Governors, to confirm this. Maybe this is done purposefully that people would have experienced all the "charms" of the impact of his rings? )

In recent years, the direction of influence of torsion fields conducted numerous studies in different countries. Thus, the Russian academician V. P. Kaznacheev on the basis of numerous experiments came to the conclusion that the left torsion fields increase cell mitosis, whereas in the right fields on protein synthesis of polysaccharides occurs normally. This confirms the version about the emergence of the mobile phone users of cancer. It is shown that five-minute irradiation of cells of animals and people frequencies that adequate spectrum of mobile phone radiation, at much lower power, leads to the beginning of cell division, which occurs due to the negative influence of left torsion fields.

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Tue Sep 03, 2019 14:09

СеменСеменыч wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 13:58
Then it turns out the rings are slim, have left torsion field?
And Harmonizer too.
СеменСеменыч wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 13:58
Maybe this is done purposefully that people would have experienced all the "charms" of the impact of his rings? )
Like! But not specifically exactly slim, or the same Humpty. We all underestimate the degree of influence of us Forces from the Subtle World, up to process control. In General, it is about the difference of the left and right margins in more detail and some basics you can see in DOING it YOURSELF, topic: "Ring. Interaction. The bee". If the course is interesting.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6226

СеменСеменыч

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by СеменСеменыч » Tue Sep 03, 2019 16:05

I have here this thought slipped...Humpty wrote that the left spin gives the positive energy and the right pulls the energy of negativity. So I think that makes the energy positive or negative the person himself, or for him :) Energy is either flowing or not. And if, to match the fact that in one case the information is formed as a torsion field in which there is a fence of the bio, and in this context no matter negative or positive energy, in the other case, the saturation of the biofield, then this this fact speaks volumes.

СеменСеменыч

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by СеменСеменыч » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13

In General, practical use and also effect from the rings showed that gotta ring as shown in this video

Код

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Код » Sat Sep 07, 2019 14:01

СеменСеменыч wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13
In General, practical use and also effect from the rings showed that gotta ring as shown in this video
It's Your personal opinion. And it may not be true. Because the ring is made and shown in this video is levothyroxine. That is, the ring generator of the Left Torsion Field.

Further. I hate to be a snob. You are too recently about this subject learn, did not give himself the trouble to thoroughly pokrasovatsya. And only then could here something to say. Type
СеменСеменыч wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13
All mixed up. And practical usage.... (I hesitate to ask how used and how long), and the effect of the rings (again, how did this effect?) and from the recommendation. To do so, as in this video.

I'm telling you. Don't break the wood, and do not wear stuff. For example:
СеменСеменыч wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 16:05
Energy is either flowing or not
If the energy is flowing - the energy is there. If the energy is not flowing, then no energy. It is an axiom, and their ignorance better Express yourself.
СеменСеменыч wrote:
if you compare the fact that in one case the information is formed as a torsion field in which there is a fence of energy
Torsion field caused by the rotation of the objects. Man is a generator of the Torsion fields. And at the same time, the Torsion field is still poorly understood. But, no one has ever used the term "INFORMATION TORSION FIELD", You first. Congratulations!
I really like the "fence of the bio".
A sampling of what? Then there is drawn out bio? You can detail and clarity?
СеменСеменыч wrote:
Humpty wrote that the left spin gives the positive energy and the right pulls the energy of negativity
The torsion field is not energy. This is the information. The left Torsion Field forms a geopathic zone and is harmful to humans. Right Torsion Field, is a natural, natural and hence beneficial to man.
СеменСеменыч wrote:
and in this context no matter negative or positive energy
Wow!
СеменСеменыч wrote:
in the other case, the saturation of the energy
Who and what? To whom or what?
СеменСеменыч wrote:
then this this fact speaks volumes.
What?

My advice! Do not wear here that You do not understand. Because not all here in this topic. And here also You thick, dark smoke into the topic let.<

Вольный Каменщик

TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sun Sep 08, 2019 0:49

I wrapped and cooked exactly more than a hundred different crafts Sliema. :) Each time was better and better. :) Tried to wind in the other direction, as the Code advises, simply to do I had nothing :) I threw away. By inner feelings, by intuition. Just, not lies, not worth it, don't want to... :) Now, of course, will listen only to the opinions of Kod'a. :) :) After all, he is the only one in all understood, and now knows how to correctly do and teach them how. :) :) :)