Ring. Workshop

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: The Ring. Workshop

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45

We continue the conversation.
Those who loves themselves, and has a workshop with sufficient capacity, but has the desire to create is powerful enough ustroistva, I would recommend to pay attention on the theme of stranded products.
What I can do. You can take a thin (1.5 mm) wire and wind it a triple (or maybe quadruple) pigtail. Then measure the segments on Sacred Measurements of these lines, loose twist (Rev 7-10 at the base of the scoop) to make rings, as well stranded.
And cooking (and maybe soldering), you can (and maybe should), is not the whole harness, and each conductor of the harness separately.
IMHO - a very interesting topic.
Since I have enough power to boil the harness, I is not going to work out the idea, but zarobotka, in the memory, leaving....

ЮрС

Post by ЮрС » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46

Hello! After watching the last webinar,for which many thanks to the Humpty and the participants had a desire to make a ring-to-measure "Viking". I want to clarify the size of 67.7 cm this is the exact measurement for "Viking"? Please post a link to a site which describes this measurement.

Боб

Post by Боб » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:02

Catch - Tensor Tools Technology: VIKING / RA-MU / SACRED cubits CONTINENT
THE VIKING cubit: cubit 67.6 CM length (443 Mhz)

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Tue Sep 27, 2016 13:17

I did Viking smooth Tokai thrust ,pozitivnenkoe :) all of a sudden , was the wife and is based under her pillow :) Suggest :ay

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I have Long scratched turnip over what would make the twisting of the wire before it is measured. Twisting wire is one of the ways to straighten, moreover, the twist was the same spin that the product will bring additional effect. Actually work the product a New Dimension.
What stopped me is the risk of damaging the crystal lattice of the wire.
I decided to count.
Suppose that the middle layer is not deformed, then its length is stable, we denote: l
The length of the perimeter = L, and on one turn she gives the increase in PI*D where D is diameter of wire
Knowing Sigma material, one can calculate the limit number of revolutions per meter of wire

Code: Select all

| | Cu | BRAF | Lat
σ = | | 0.3 | 0.3 | 0.2
d Wire = | 2.5 | | | 
L-l = | 7.85 | | | 
l = | | 26.18 | 26.18 | 39.27
Loops/m = | | 38.20 | 38.20 | 25.46
 | | | | 
d Wire = | 3 | | | 
L-l = | 9.42 | | | 
l = | | 31.42 | 31.42 | 47.12
Loops/m = | | 31.83 | 31.83 | 21.22
 | | | | 
d Wire = | 3.5 | | | 
L-l = | 11.00 | | | 
l = | | 36.65 | 36.65 | 54.98
Loops/m = | | 27.28 | 27.28 | 18.19
 | | | | 
d Wire = | 4 | | | 
L-l = | 12.57 | | | 
l = | | 41.89 | 41.89 | 62.83
Loops/m = | | 23.87 | 23.87 | 15.92
 | | | | 
d Wire = | 5 | | | 
L-l = | 15.71 | | | 
l = | | 52.36 | 52.36 | 78.54
Loops/m = | | 19.10 | 19.10 | 12.73

It is seen that for Copper wire 2.5 mm limit speed at 1 meter - 38.20
This is a significant factor. Really need 15-20 revs to 3-4 meters.

Obviously, it makes sense to change the technology and bring the item.
You can call it a Wire` (Wire-bar) or Wire~ (Wire-Tilde), or from Greek some thread bukowiec to use :oops: View.
Continuing the conversation,
for the most part it is like thinking out loud, but it is also useful as bookmarks.
Now, if rude we can say that the pigtail is different from strands of wire of double diameter. It's rough, I know, but for reference., then we get:

Code: Select all

Pigtail-2
 | | Cu | BRAF | Lat
σ = | | 0.3 | 0.3 | 0.2
d Wire = | 2.5 | | | 
L-l=| 3.93 | | | 
l = | | 13.09 | 13.09 | 19.63
Loops/m = | | 76.39 | 76.39 | 50.93

d Wire = | 3 | | | 
L-l=| 4.71 | | | 
l = | | 15.71 | 15.71 | 23.56
Loops/m = | | 63.66 | 63.66 | 42.44

d Wire = | 3.5 | | | 
L-l=| 5.50 | | | 
l = | | 18.33 | 18.33 | 27.49
Loops/m = | | 54.57 | 54.57 | 36.38

d Wire = | 4 | | | 
L-l=| 6.28 | | | 
l = | | 20.94 | 20.94 | 31.42
Loops/m = | | 47.75 | 47.75 | 31.83

d Wire = | 5 | | | 
L-l=| 7.85 | | | 
l = | | 26.18 | 26.18 | 39.27
Loops/m = | | 38.20 | 38.20 | 25.46

the Besh for 3mm copper wire is the limit of strand - 64 trafficking to the meter, or 6 and a half turns on 10cm, ie 100mm
if the twist was the most dense, then I'd venture to say that it gives 100/(3+3) that Besh nearly 17 turnovers.
Well... something in it.
In this sense, mnogolika looks more interesting, because to put the material on the limit load is not the gut, as it can lead to rupture of the crystal lattice.<

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Tue Oct 04, 2016 21:54

no one experimented with products from the multi-wire harness? 5kA, 7ka?

Kindly-7-ka of 1.5 mm wire, 144 - 1/2, just out of the oven. The experiments did not, but the condition of the furnace :shock:

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Oct 04, 2016 22:39

POKO The beauty of course)))

Humpty, and can be a photo of the device with the broken (deformed) crystal lattice, to see this radiation ?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:21

Малика wrote:Humpty, and can be a photo of the device with the broken (deformed) crystal lattice, to see this radiation ?
Good zdraveska, Malik
No, such a device I have no :-). Things that I put in the pigtail, sometimes deliberately, in order to feel the limit of the material. Tips otkazyvayutsya and discarded. :? Any device of them are not done.
IMHO, If you still make a device with a broken crystal lattice, the radiation or simply be weaker (at times or orders of magnitude), or nearly zero.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:28

ПОКО wrote:all right-7-ka from 1.5 mm wire, 144 - 1/2, just out of the oven. The experiments did not, but the condition of the furnace :shock:

POKO
Respect! 7th Lived. Super. Half Of Measurements! Och well! I see pike. Norms. Vibration - very nice! And very clear, the setting is not actually needed. Very good product! Powerful!
According to my calculations, about 110 G which is almost equivalent to koscki-2 of Ф3мм. Very interesting.

What max length can harness to do?

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Wed Oct 05, 2016 20:24

Good time.
Thank you Malika and Humpty for the feedback.
The wiring is done prisposoba of the Board (collected over 20 minutes) and the size is only limited by its length, and theoretically at least a kilometer.
Malik, if you want, I will post a photo of the ring with a very cool twist rope ( the ends at the twist even gets near the grip),I think there grid is highly stretched,
Last edited by ПОКО on Wed Oct 05, 2016 20:33, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 05, 2016 20:31

ПОКО wrote:Wiring is done prisposoba out of the Board
Oh! this is interesting. I can take a picture?
the theme of a multifiber bundle can prove to be very promising, perhaps someone else would care to try myself in this matter.

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Wed Oct 05, 2016 20:36

She's at work and the wood. According to later sit down at the computer and draw a sketch...
Well, that's it
As can be seen from the sketch -the ends of the wire near the caps will go to the scrap, in consequence, the diameter of the covers is better to do as little as possible, the main thing that was strong enough to twist. Well, or can be a gas key to turn. And at the ends, the torsional angle more, it can be seen in the photo of the ring.
Last edited by ПОКО on Wed Oct 05, 2016 23:43, edited 2 times in total.

ЮрС

Post by ЮрС » Wed Oct 05, 2016 21:24

ПОКО wrote:
no one experimented with products from the multi-wire harness? 5kA, 7ka?

Kindly-7-ka of 1.5 mm wire, 144 - 1/2, just out of the oven. The experiments did not, but the condition of the furnace :shock:
Cool! Please tell me how you managed to solder the inner conductor and the contact wire in the wire when soldering,but no,it's not a problem,enough one wire to connect.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Oct 05, 2016 21:47

ПОКО wrote:Malik, if you want, I will post a photo of the ring with a very cool twist rope ( the ends at the twist even gets near the grip),I think there grid is highly stretched,
Yes, it would be interesting...Thank You)))... and on the photos that You have posted, outside strong greenish glow, and inside the ring to see the glow does not work, and leads from, a little dizzy..

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 22:37

ЮрС wrote:enough one wire to connect.

Do you have docked a wire, in the sense of begin-end or soldered as necessary?

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Wed Oct 05, 2016 22:47

:[/quote]
Cool! Please tell me how you managed to solder the inner conductor and the contact wire in the wire when soldering,but no,it's not a problem,enough one wire to connect.[/quote]

This is just the first solder pre-marked ends of wire, then folded the next two end on each side, and solder the copper core, then bend the bent ends in place and solder the remaining wires.
Some advice, if anyone would do this, it may be useful.
First; wires for making braids you need to measure with a margin of 10 - 50 percent , if you use my "Twister".I have for length in 26 see need 50 cm of wire. Present sketch stuff later.
Second; the very pigtail cut off with a margin of 2-4 mm, as in bending such bundles "of vermicelli" the ends of the different wires will inevitably "run up" especially on small radii - as I have. After the formation of the products cut this stock is guided by the Central vein because it is on the Central radius of the circle. Well and hence easier to work with long lengths of cables.
Third; to finish the stranding of the wires is necessary so that the marked ends of wire were on one side vymera pre-desired length of lay of not more cutting with the adapt, or to adjust the ends then it will be painful.
And the last one. All wires located around the perimeter of the holes in the lids should be the same length between caps , that is a stretch.
Last edited by ПОКО on Wed Oct 05, 2016 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Wed Oct 05, 2016 23:28

Малика wrote:
ПОКО wrote:Malik, if you want, I will post a photo of the ring with a very cool twist rope ( the ends at the twist even gets near the grip),I think there grid is highly stretched,
Yes, it would be interesting...Thank You)))... and on the photos that You have posted, outside strong greenish glow, and inside the ring to see the glow does not work, and leads from, a little dizzy..
Thank You Malik. You your gift bring a new palette of colors to the forum, sorry but I have this perception of no - sho the stump :) . Yesterday I sat up late with this ring on the head, and feeling - only the feeling of a wrap around the perimeter and deep sleep of a child, even though it was causing and to Wake up.
In General, look - perezhitoe ring.
Tomorrow will make him recrystallization and posted here - will be something to compare.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Oct 05, 2016 23:45

My vision is probably due to the heavy pregnancy of my mother, heavy labor, and possibly with hereditary migraines..
ПОКО wrote:IN General, see - perezhitoe ring
The ring evokes a very pleasant feeling, like the previous one. The impression that I liked him)))
Only in the upper part of the ring you see a pink glow, and the rest of the ring is hammered in the background.
It is easier to see on a solid dark background.
ПОКО wrote:Tomorrow I will make him recrystallization and posted here - will be something to compare.
You want this beauty to do a recrystallization ? Could that go bad?

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Wed Oct 05, 2016 23:57

It is easier to see on a solid dark background.

Well you could just sharpness is not induced.
but You think it's not so important.
ПОКО wrote:Tomorrow I will make him recrystallization and posted here - will be something to compare.
You want this beauty to do a recrystallization ? Could that go bad?[/quote]
And suddenly improve, because recrystallization is a recovery of the crystal lattice - it is necessary to compare.
Migraine sent the message

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Thu Oct 06, 2016 22:49

Well, that restored the crystal lattice
By the way link http://video.agaclip.com/w=NWkKl4LexbM for fans of left-handed spins, it is worth considering.
Last edited by ПОКО on Fri Oct 07, 2016 0:21, edited 4 times in total.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 06, 2016 23:02

ПОКО wrote:Well and recovered the crystal lattice
Thank you, POCO))).
I'll see tomorrow, today twice ran to the dentist, go away... perhaps that is why everything is blurred on photo(((..

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Fri Oct 07, 2016 13:51

By the way link http://video.agaclip.com/w=NWkKl4LexbM for fans of left-handed spins, it is worth considering.

POKO, how do You restore the bars?

And, Yes, this video is also in one of those referring to throwing, also caused concern after these examples of negative impacts on staff of different offices..

ПОКО

Post by ПОКО » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:13

Мицкле wrote:

POKO, how do You restore the bars?

And, Yes, this video is also in one of those referring to throwing, also caused concern after these examples of negative impacts on staff of different offices..
Mickle, the crystal lattice of the deformed metal is restored by annealing at a temperature of 40-50 percent of the melting temperature of the metal. For copper it's 400-500 degrees..read More ask Google about recrystallization of metals.In fact we do it with part of the ring when soldering torch is a high temperature solder. This does not think recovery is something that is changing in the products otherwise probably slim about it somewhere pointed out ( and perhaps indicated, but we haven't gotten to it) However on some foreign sites I've seen that some produce such operation , such as is shown here https://sites.google.com/site/kflocalgr ... pain-pen-2 it can be seen on the black annealed products, but note that the metal loses its strength and hardness, although it acquires something, and maybe it's not just a black oxide film on the product.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:14

All the same a pleasant feeling, but today I caught that it comes from the 4th chakra, so apparently I thought I loved the ring))), something native is...
The glow began to see the common, the white, fluffy, sometimes overlapping the ring itself.. only occasionally like a fuzzy rainbow shines through..

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Oct 08, 2016 15:41

ПОКО wrote:As you can see from the sketch, the ends of the wire near the caps will go to the scrap, in consequence, the diameter of the covers is better to do as little as possible, the main thing that was strong enough to twist. Well, or can be a gas key to turn. And at the ends, the torsional angle more, it can be seen in the photo of the ring.
POKO
Respect!
I'm just glad someone makes a product and gets results. And excellent results!

For Pigtails 3, I went the same way, in the beginning (snap is too lazy to take a picture), unfortunately in the case of a thicker wire (I am doing F2.5) it doesn't work :? Sometimes the wire is twisted (I wrote above in the thread, with photo). In order to straighten the wire I tried to pull on the blocks is better but not by much, still a rejection. Rings enough, of course, even 1.5 Measurements, but not Kovacina twist :?
Come to the conclusion that for thick wire it is necessary to collect mine handles one wire, something like that... Fortunately it's all just for fun. Real need Quake from R3 for F3 yet. It would be a magic unit :lol: