Ring for slim, reviews

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 22, 2016 17:19

Bee
Hmm... maybe. But I would not bother you because of afirca, :)
IMHO there deeper. Visuals, not for example?
In Maliki, for example, a clear color view.

All this is very interesting :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Jul 22, 2016 17:20

I have such pitching was in the early days of video, the 5D Animator, then it took work almost every day..

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 22, 2016 17:23

rispekt!
provided that this without a Ring, double rispekt! :ay :ay

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 22, 2016 22:46

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Bee
Hmm... maybe. But I would not bother you because of afirca, :)
IMHO there deeper. Visuals, not for example?
In Maliki, for example, a clear color view.

All this is very interesting :)
The restoration of the Etheric Body and its further strengthening and sealing are the most important task in development. Since perfect the Etheric Body is part of our Consciousness. More perfect and strong.

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Jul 22, 2016 23:08

Today I have a week without pills, such at me never was, the heat of summer and for me and my head was the most difficult period..and even the heat do not much feel, but akavak of the hands do not release, hung around his neck on the rope, the benefit of the house all the time)))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jul 23, 2016 0:09

Ring - feel like pumping up the waves, the baby calms just.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:07

Малика wrote:Today I have a week without pills
Malik, really respect! bi
But don't stop for a full solution, you need to be patient and go on, ultimately it's nice :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:04

Малика wrote: on a string,
Dear Malik. To me too came to the Ark VAK. Article 301. Lace to wear to hang from the side where he formed microcrack of the braids? this is the North? But the South Aku V. all the time wearing will make kooperativnye movement, sucking passing out of the cocoon all on what you run... Recommended after a 45 minute - 2 hour session host with the pain point close to the point 2 minute exposure of the North node... And when worn by You will not the point and the area...for an unknown amount... and How much time to close the North??? What feels and what say you, brave pioneer, ???

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:27

ММ wrote: 'll never indulge.
Dear MM. Please tell me how about the time the pain is gone ?

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:48

Артфан wrote:Dear Malik. To me too came to the Ark VAK. Article 301. Lace to wear to hang from the side where he formed microcrack of the braids? this is the North? But the South Aku V. all the time wearing will make kooperativnye movement, sucking passing out of the cocoon all on what you run... Recommended after a 45 minute - 2 hour session host with the pain point close to the point 2 minute exposure of the North node... And when worn by You will not the point and the area...for an unknown amount... and How much time to close the North??? What feels and what say you, brave pioneer, ???
Dear Artfan, carry on trailers hauled in the tiddly end of the clasp, and the clasp tied the rope (soft line), and a ring to hang I was afraid that I might injure my treasure (ecovac).. Because during the day I several times applied now to quake (so called husband), how would contradiction is not there.. to make up for the energy, I just turn akovac hook to the body two minutes as recommended and filled with light.. In General, I'm still in search of and playing with this thing)))
From a cocoon to draw out only the negative, as far as I know, and everything you need will leave me..but still, to go to the leaky cocoon, going through an eyelet on it.. observe, so to say TB...)))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:36

Knot tie I pain
And across the tie and along
The sacred grip of my site
Let me give it

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:45

Yes, You are a poet..)))

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:32

Good health to all present. What You have all done well. every day I go to you here. Did the rings Sliema length of the ring 1,046.5 of wire 2.5 This is the first even soldered itself. Water we have hard tasteless, so the action felt immediately.Even a son of 15 years generally ignorant in these matters noted movement inside the ring. Then clocked another 2 rings cross-section of 4 mm. Well with them suffer, soldering does not take, that just did not do yet eldest son with him to work took him there and soldered with the copper tube. I'm worried whether to work and suddenly there is not in the joint. But the first night, everything put in place. Ring size 895.1 under the pillow, and the second the size of 1,099.5 (measurements, respectively, not to a fraction of mm) in the feet. Fell asleep immediately, but after 5-10 minutes I woke up, my whole dream was gone, such a powerful flood came from below, as much as the body seemed to buzzing, could not have removed the bottom. Another wire with a cross section of 2.5 twisted double strand with a length of 149.2, it is even sapalas. That's what about him didn't put him under the water. So ka Yu\large you have to pick up when I return home. The plan to wind my Mother is 88 years old.In the car on the gas tank and node to try to do. And all you here well done great thank you very much such a miracle showed people. Especially The Humpty.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:54

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
ММ wrote:Tried to work with a frequency of 199
No, it is 199. Try, too.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:55

Артфан wrote:
ММ wrote: 'll never indulge.
Dear MM. Please tell me how about the time the pain is gone ?
So. Prisilno Headache the whole day. Then went to sleep. Slept only 4 hours.And just after getting everybody calmed down.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:56

ММ wrote:Asked the slim to show the world where people go after death of the physical body. Night in a dream he saw a luxurious, fragrant rose garden. A kind of Paradise and Eden.I felt the divine energy of this place. No people, no animals in sight. Woke up all thrilled with it.
With what You and congratulations! Dangerous joke to play. Why didn't you asked for a gun to shoot? Or potassium cyanide, to poison?

I explain to all the bitches who are enthusiastic about the experiment.

What did the girl mental? Paved the the mental course. In the beginning death. At the end of the road a delight. So she got great pleasure from staying at the threshold of death.

Something I still need to add? Well, for example, slim has clearly stipulated the numbers of vibrations. He had to add, they say don't follow the stream, become a kid?

Whose frequency, 199?

A headache? So she probably didn't want to leave this world. Here and struggled with the consequences of bizarre experiments, mad extreme.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:17

ММ wrote:No, it is 199. Try, too.
it's very interesting, Dear MM, could You share the source?
I have no knowledge neither about this nor about the frequency of this measure :?
Nesterovskij lengths 64, I fully admit that this is one of them, but I would like more information if possible :oops:
Thank you for your answer and attention to the subject :ay

RESEDA
Dear mignonette, thank You very much for your attention to the subject :ay
Incidentally, I also first night could not sleep with the ring in his legs, had to be removed :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:19

Bee
Are you the Bee or the horsefly? :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 24, 2016 14:05

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Bee
Are you the Bee or the horsefly? :)
What's the difference? I'm the one who is more insightful than others. I purposely rude. Many here read diagonally, without delving into the meaning of reading. I got nasty, people were outraged, at this point, the notch in the brain. There is an option, a little bit will reflect.

The girl played a terrible game. Received a delight to stay somewhere beyond the threshold of death.

I have long been convinced that the forum users do not understand how the Subconscious works. The self-programming, instructions for the Subconscious......., I will not enumerate. Banned again.

But You, my dear Guru! You fellow, what are you doing now? Publicly expressed interest in 199. Although somewhere next to a photo of twisted copper bus bars of size one and a half hard and a warning not to repeat this experiment. So there is responsibility there?

But Bee warned of the danger of a beautiful mind and the Subconscious, with the aim of the campaign beyond the barrier of death. It is perceived in bayonets?

Let's start as Panikovsky and Balaganov to find out? And who are you?

I explained why I am sometimes rude. For educational purposes. I am and will remain so. On the forum there are those who are convinced of this.

Me kicks only ban.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:07

Hello!
The other day, and woke up in the morning, as usual going to work, then I realize that I got some strange feeling – some kind of energy flow is not very comfortable for me. Well, I think that will take. I come to work I open the forum and see the Ring that put Humpty Baltay - Tutakaka merc. I looked at him and then me still more was covered. Generally understand that it's a photo posted of the ring. That is, it turns out that I have this ring have not seen, and I've already covered. And now write this message, looked at pictures and ... What kind of ring is that the way covers? Can remove it from this forum - if it's so strong?
Last edited by Влад Н. on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:16, edited 1 time in total.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:16

Влад Н. wrote:Maybe we should remove it from this forum - if it's so strong?
If You have discomfort, it does not mean that the discomfort from all the others. Easier to You on this photo to watch than to shut it down for the rest.

And then, I'll tell You a secret. Discomfort, not You personally, but worms have energoparitet, which are everywhere, including me. But I know something about this and specially spiked them pepper. By increasing the size of the used rings.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31

Above the head ring 144 3.5 measurements in feet 177 1 scoop. (he inside of the cylinder).
Effects: the Space to some extent isolated from the outside. In the head somehow arise 3D models moving, spinning. And in a normal environment, I can hardly simulate with such precision and detail. And set models for example: skeleton, girl, storm cloud, coiled objects...

The washing of the rings seems clear (I talked about this, but he knew just from the rings of the wire cross-sectional area 6 and 10 mm*mm) 144 energizes, a little above the bottom, and 177 around the shoulder blades (will go to 3.5 measurements will tell more precisely).

Why not save from the poplar moth (but we seem this year it's an epidemic trees)

Still put the ring 144 1 scoop under the slow cooker. In the preparation of milk porridge in the ring it is seen that boils at a lower height with the same milk and the accuracy of products weighing 1 gram.(heat from galogenki). It turns out that increases the boiling point of milk, but of course it is necessary to recheck.

After physical loads used (bike more than 50 km...) quickly restores.

I can't say that with the installation of the ring under the cage connected (144 2 scoops), but a Guinea pig now does not scold me nor the younger the pig, nor the child immediately begins to whistle ;-) type it here for them is...

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:06

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
ММ wrote:No, it is 199. Try, too.
it's very interesting, Dear MM, could You share the source?
I have no knowledge neither about this nor about the frequency of this measure :?
Nesterovskij lengths 64, I fully admit that this is one of them, but I would like more information if possible :oops:
Thank you for your answer and attention to the subject :ay

RESEDA
Dear mignonette, thank You very much for your attention to the subject :ay
Incidentally, I also first night could not sleep with the ring in his legs, had to be removed :)
There is no source of information. All seems logical. If there is a frequency 177,188, then there might be 199? :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:21

ММ wrote:Everything seems logical. If there is a frequency 177,188, then there might be 199?
But I wonder? Why in the army, during transportation of the victims, and indicate them by the term: "CARGO 200"

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:52

Пчела wrote:
ММ wrote:Everything seems logical. If there is a frequency 177,188, then there might be 199?
But I wonder? Why in the army, during transportation of the victims, and indicate them by the term: "CARGO 200"
Certainly interesting. Ask the military why 200 and not 201? Waiting for an answer.