Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик
NEW! The Energy Modulator Sky Energy

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:03

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:41
instrument or the feelings?
And appliances, and on organoleptic tests.
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:41
Slightly afraid of the need for compliance with time accuracy.
And that, in fact, afraid of? The fact that the "chargers" of water in the overwhelming majority of unfamiliar with the cycles of fluctuations in nonequilibrium States of water, do not write about it online and they simply do not know? So it is not surprising.
Themselves could argue why this is so and why make many people very mixed results in the treatment of water. Under the state Program we once investigated the influence of water by various methods and obtained results which I have briefly summarized here and given in the form of recommendations for exposure time. But, alas, not taken from the ceiling. Proper treatment of the water - is generally a separate area which ispohablennoy a lot of speculation and ad-libbing. But the legs of these conjectures and gag grow from the real research only because of the fact that the people were not (and will not) full access to the results of such studies and their final reports. This is the case of bygone days. :) Who was doing that, that is a long side, and those who want to do it now - don't have the proper methodology of conducting such studies and, most importantly, relevant material-technical base and knowledge base of those who worked on this once. A vicious circle. I, on the basis of those studies, I give some recommendations with regard to their products. To observe them, to be frightened or wary - a private matter. I don't pretenduju to the source of truth in the last instance.
If quite simply, that I have my own understanding of the process and their principles calculations of duration and methods of influence on the water, which does not exclude the fact that someone gives You their recommendations and considers them the only correct one, and himself the great Guru of water treatment. I don't about anybody in particular and not to spite or insult someone say it, but in General.<

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:50

Yeah... :) Understand... :) Will take the 12 packs and make yellow 8 pieces :)
I now read Your explanation, and presented Putin's onlineconferences :)like and answer, but really...:) :)
Let's forget about the question about the observance of time. It is unimportant, because it is easy to perform :)
I am an ordinary man from the provinces, :) to me, this crap is not poured :) I just love the logic and specifics. What to expect from water, the minimum and the maximum? :) I understand that the product is brand new and features :) I understand that it is possible to tell, is inexpensive - you can try :)
You understand my question :)I think so:) :) What kind of water will I get in 21 minutes? I can drink it with great pleasure, than boiled tap water or bottled? What changes in my body it can cause? :) Thank you for your answers :)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:15

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:50
I now read Your explanation, and presented Putin's onlineconferences
Thank God, I'm not Putin. And I never dreamed in 2010-2012, as dreamt about 90% of women of the Russian Federation and some "men".
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
I Just love the logic and specifics.
Me too. But I don't like to ease someone's life by publicly presenting the results of his and others labor to save time and money on research.

Would you like me to tell You in 2 words in one post outlined a brief summary of 2 x 500-page volumes of the research reports? I'm very short and specific answer to Your question, which You identified as the master.
I repeat: from the point of view and the instrument, and organoleptic methods, water is constantly on the plate will differ from that of control sample.
What instruments to use - does not consider it necessary to answer in order to make life easier for those who are making money on this (see above). But I will say that this is absolutely not the devices, which can be used on the Internet.

What to expect from the water? What and from other "processed/charged" water. You can read "works" is "guru-chargers". There is a lot of misinformation and there's a bit of truth. If you consider yourself fairly savvy in some fundamental Sciences, you will easily be able to isolate this little truth and extrapolate it to the expected results of the application of my plates.
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
I understand that the product is brand new and features
You misunderstand, alas. Do not consider it necessary to prove otherwise.
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
What changes in my body it can cause?
Can guarantee that the extra paws, hooves and horns will not grow, and the tail will not fall off, if any.
The rapid emergence of the ability to walk on water, I can not guarantee, alas.

1. But... kidneys start working more efficiently and the effect can last for several hours after ingestion of water or aqueous solution.
2. And also... seems that water from the tap has a less sharp or even missing the smell of chlorine.
3. Cut flowers in the water to live longer than their relatives raised in untreated water.
4. But if water is in the composition of alcoholic beverages Is tell someone who have purchased a plate and who consumes alcoholic beverages.
5. About kvass people wrote in this thread.<

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42

Thank you! :) Now explained a little. :) :)
Forgot to ask :) In the case of water does the "rule of the gift"? :) This water can drink anything, or only the owner of the plate? :)

And about the combination with other products is an interesting question :) Room, BJ :)

On the set of two plates not expect a different price? :)
Last edited by Вольный Каменщик on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:27

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42
In the case of water does the "rule of the gift"? This water can drink anything, or only the owner of the plate?
With respect to water and aqueous solutions "rule of the gift" is not valid. Drinking water may be everything.
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
about a combination with other products interesting question, drawing rooms, BJ
About the combination with other products is absolutely nothing I can say. I do not know.
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
For a set of two plates not expect a different price?
No, do not plan to.
The other will be the price of set of five plates under the different chakras. Soon this kit will be on sale. This product is already sold plate. Let's call her blue. The other 4 plate kit will cost a bit more. In the "breakdown" of the set, i.e. when one or several plates of 4, individual cost will be even higher.
The price of blue plate will remain the same. 4 new (additional) plates will cost somewhere ~$ 90 for the set of 5 pieces$ 100 by purchasing the complete set.

I.e., the structure of the cost of a set of 5 plates will be as follows:
1. Blue plate - 80$.
2. 4 extra plates under different chakras - 360$ (4х90$).
Total: 440$

If you bought all 4 extra plates of those who have previously purchased a blue plate, they will be at$90.

If you bought 4 more plates of those who have no blue plates, they are for 95$.

If you bought 1-2-3 plate from new, regardless of the amount they will cost$ 100 each.<

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Jun 08, 2019 13:29

Зозерхат wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 21:19
Владимир Ст wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 21:03
I Hope these mysterious people are now looking for the cards themselves?) Airports questions arise?
In China, Hong Kong and Singapore had any questions. There is often at airports astrazencamembers of the security services. In the civil customs officers stand near or walk in the area after customs control.
They often came for no reason and asked to show the bag. Very quickly it became clear that they were interested in the plate. The plate was picked up, twisted, almost on the tooth tried and returned reluctantly with a sigh of frustration that can't afford to leave or take.
astrazenca :? 8) :) and without the humor to this is, :) as for me nothing special at all, the place under humor or homemade. I have not laughed so long, praises the author of the product is like a cow that can talk but it must be very well feed :? :)

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jun 08, 2019 13:42

Once the matter has gone about the chakras, blue plate which includes chakras? And whether plate, which includes only the Muladhara? What modern man is missing, we as Castaneda's mushrooms cocoons on his legs)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 08, 2019 14:07

You know, Your behavior and statements, I can be regarded as basic rudeness and envy.
And distortion of facts. Since anyone can read my posts and see what the plate is not praised, but only told at the request of one of the members of the forum the background to its appearance and various entertaining stories from life. If You use the techniques of the so-called "black rhetoric" in real life, then they should not be transferred to Internet disputes. If the real dispute in 5-10 minutes, everyone will forget, who, what and in what context literally said and it's easy to distort the meaning, to ascribe to the person and the opponent what he did not say, on the Internet you can easily check all, after reading the posts of the person trying to attack the Troll. I have been repeating and will repeat on many forums where there are trolls. You also can advise not to be confused oral discussions and forums to continue to engage in trolling and perversion of what I said.

However, I'll give You the answer. It may be interesting to other people.

I also relate to the humor.
The very word "psychics", by the way, also relate to the humor and try not to use it.
But, alas, the fact is, in some Asian countries, there is some semblance of government programs, when kids with some unusual abilities notice and "lead" since kindergarten.
I had a lot to communicate with representatives of the Chinese MOB and MGB. There are very smart guys with interesting abilities.

Who lived in southern China, know how the procedure of crossing the Hong Kong border on the metro, as there is customs inspection of foreigners. And the Chinese, however, is similar. Ie, when you exit the subway in Chengene you just don't pay attention. But beyond passport and customs control hanging out a few girls or boys in a strict business clothes, which looking at some of the metro passengers. Usually to anyone they do not fit.
In 2010 a friend of mine went from Sanjana on the subway in Hong Kong. Where we decided to smoke a joint with the Arabs. And the remnants of grass are not thrown, but left in a bag in a jacket pocket.
When he was in Shenzhen a customs control zone, well-dressed guys who never paid any attention, came up to him, showed the party of the MOB and asked to empty your pockets.
Miss all the details of his conversations with them and lawsuits, his stay at the station and prison.
Now, when he crosses the border, it is subjected to full inspection and examination.

To me several times approached these guys when I was in the portfolio of high voltage probes from the oscilloscope, oscillators x and y, the KTP single crystals and sapphire, small diamonds (they are in Hong Kong very cheap), PCB Rogers 4350, and Duroid 6010, small three-phase motors at 400Hz, prototype wafers, Vivaldi antenna, generators of ultrashort pulses.
While no one x-rays did not Shine. Ie somehow they "see" something that attracts their attention and causes an increased interest. If some of the listed items and materials of interest can be easily explained, the interest in the plates, I was quite unclear. They ran everything and something very lively discussion took plate between his palms shifted from palm to palm, holding on my palm, even sniffing, closing his eyes. Except that the tooth did not try. Me that their behavior amused and amused.
Владимир Ст wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 13:42
blue plate which includes chakras?
Top 2.
Владимир Ст wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 13:42
And whether plate, which includes only the Muladhara?
Will. Be the one that "works" on 2-m lower chakras and harmonize their condition.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 22:36

As I wrote, I work with the plate mentally. And immediately included in the average of ISS. Thoughts stop 50-70%. Good start. Began to occur quite funny things, the meaning of which I do not understand. That is, the universe sends me signs. In the restaurant ( I had dinner there ) I was approached by a stranger the little girl of 3 and she started asking me to give her a plate to fill it with candy. 20 minutes later she again came to me and begged me to take her to the bar and got her a cupcake for children. Such never was. :) Local children are very wary of foreigners. And the side I was sitting on by the way her parents and studied me carefully. Suddenly the bell rang my mobile ( I have it music sounds rare melody ), I reached into the bag. The girl's father, too, reached into his pocket for the phone. It turned out that we have the same ring bells, which in principle is impossible. :) And called to the girl's father. And on the way home, I suddenly saw a living pony that ran like a dog on a leash at the girl cyclist. That I just have not seen. :) Well, yesterday, at the bus stop actually was a unique scene. Next to me stood a woman with a child. Suddenly I came up with the idea that this woman needs to ask me the time and appeared before the eyes of the picture, as she comes up to me and asks the time. It took 2-3 minutes, and this mother comes up to me and asks me the time. I was already sick! :shock: This is called telepathy. Now just buy the product. :ay It seems to be unique. az Yes, I almost forgot. I became a lark dreamed about for a long time, but it was impossible. Get up high 5-6 am. And why it was removed chamber. Thank you Sazerac! :o :o :o az az az :ay :ay :ay

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:25

What is the plate on the two lower chakras is very cool! What are the approximate deadlines for purchase?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:14

2-3 weeks.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Mon Jun 10, 2019 15:49

But activator 1+2 chakra it will be awesome! Looking forward to!
Although science two lower chakras to pump separately can also be not very good, you need them to connect at least one of the upper. For proper balance.

Аквилон

Post by Аквилон » Thu Jun 13, 2019 15:55

Very interesting... When the product will be available?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jun 14, 2019 0:51

Cm. above.
Зозерхат wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:14
2-3 weeks.

Аквилон

Post by Аквилон » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:59

Thank you for your answer, my question was about the plates that were already on sale, but as I said in the office, ended.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jun 14, 2019 13:48

A new batch of plates on the way to the office. Expect the package. Everyone who expects them , will immediately notify on receipt of the goods. Next week.

милениум

Post by милениум » Fri Jun 14, 2019 13:56

Зозерхат wrote:
I would write about humanly modulator normal technical language and there would be fewer critics. for example, the energy modulator Sky Energy constructed according to the principles of scalar geometry using a material having ferromagnetic properties and a cell structure according to the scheme, based on the patents ... the author. etc. :) and sorry the above description .... :?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jun 14, 2019 22:18

милениум wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 13:56
would have written on a human modulator of normal technical language and there would be fewer critics.
It will not work on human beings.
Normal technical language not everyone understands. And, moreover, I do not understand all sorts of pseudo-scientific terms, even though my devices are esoteric, or occult ecologizations orientation. Can any of these terms to adopt, as most suitable. Here, of course, evil... Just do not like to participate in discussions with people who had read the Internet and thinks they have some "abilities". Or that such "abilities" they opened some "seminars".
I such seminars can spend that in 2-3 days I can tell you more than all the "great gurus" of local beer. But I prefer not to. No one want to prove their worth in this field, and someone- his inconsistency. How many people - so many opinions. Let everyone in my little world and close the corner, and in the vastness of this forum and the whole Internet feels great, unique, superposable and unique.

Therefore, You will not be able to hear from me about "scalar geometry". And vector too... Quite naturally, will not hear and that there is something in their plates of ferromagnetic materials, because there are no these materials. If you do not count trace amounts of Nickel :)
You will not hear about cell structure, because there is no cell structure. You will not hear about patents because I haven't read them and, moreover, could not take with them. I like nonsense crazy things not read. And don't respect people that produce applications for such patents and those patents for "such" issues.

But You will not hear from me about the principles on which it all works. Works I... let him work.
I can only say that from the point of view of formal radio plate - band-pass filters with complicated frequency response. What they're missing, where and how, where, what frequency are attenuated or, on the contrary, they raised the level can find out anyone who has good panoramic to 65 75ГГц, brains, and hands growing from the right place. This is speaking purely about the technology and technical language.
Why it works and how it's all modeled and was considered to be - silent. Exclusively from the following considerations: don't want someone to suggest an easy way to get a meaningful result.
But I can say that no patents, no article of authorship of the apologists, and all okolovsyacheskih of science for a basis were not taken.
And taking leadership on the use of software packages for microwave and EHF modeling and additional literature describing the work with these software packages. I think that these software packages are protected not by one ten of the most various patents. And articles according to their use of written thousands.

Ie, I have a purely utilitarian, scientific, and technical rough approach to the calculation of such devices. Fortunately, I have in this field work in 1993.

It is clear that there are some of your "know-how" in the production of these plates.
Alas, but would not want to reveal them. And not because it's a big mystery, but only to those who sell only a simulation of real devices and artifacts have not taken what I said and started to say something like that or what I only in order to justify the higher price for some of his "devices".

Ie, if I say that there are some unusual and innovative solutions with the formation of the coating layers of printed circuit boards, then I'm not going into that and give "candy" to those who tomorrow will say the same thing, but without understanding what I said.
But the trouble is not that he will start to talk about it, and that it would be a blatant lie. Crooks enough. My desire for perfectionism will do everything "fair and politically correct", because I understand what needs to be done just so and not otherwise. And the one who will say that make as well, most likely, simply lying.

And tell me, please, dear Millenium, if I should produce unfair competition and tell them what the scientific terms need to be used to mislead a little bit tech-savvy people?

At the same time, I acknowledge the existence of hypersensitivity of some individuals to radio-frequency spectra, which are formed by certain technical devices by exposing the strip of biologically active frequencies of the microwave and EHF ranges. And also know how is their "closeness" to the same chakras, the existence of which the official science has not recognized.<

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:02

zero full zero with the same success it is possible card mask wearing and believe what works it. sohoware and Housewives will buy necessarily and educated people I think are unlikely to join the ranks of Pinocchio.your description looks like this believe definitely believe it! works!certainly works somehwat I checked it. your nickname on where you are banned Joker.! I know about you more than you think and will not let people make of Pinocchio! and what you amlicites from those crooks you mentioned?to stop people from doing Pinocchio! sensitive card photo nothing special there is a bright picture newset.a light field which you can create a pack of matches. Noo.because I'm a kind man Polskie you how to make a smart people.patientbut his invention if it is of course entirely your and deslizando from someone.hammer him for copyright in the legal field, and even then hardly anyone wants you to steal a piece of bread.this is a normal proven common sense approach. and you Ala Gani geese. patent the product if it is not copied from others and you will be protected from copying etc. so do smart people.
Last edited by милениум on Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:30

somehwat. and you all know what the frequency of the chakras different people have different and create multicasted extremely difficult.or rather to create the flow you want but the resonance and transmission of this mA is extremely difficult.you have the protection to pass exactly what you should not all they offer. as you all just took the plate in his pocket and all. the primary effect will be while the body is not accustomed to this energy and what's next? and then it all comes to their. people like you are technically minded and write sorry as it is not very

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:45

and you are not ashamed that you as a gr.Ukraine cooperates with gr. the country of the aggressor . the country that brought Woe and death in the family? I would be ashamed. as you seem to pocket more important than personal Principia

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 15, 2019 14:40

The stream of Your consciousness is not enough for one post that You decided to pour out as much as three?
From what You wrote, I could hardly understand something.
Please, continue can try to better Express their thoughts and... to respect the grammar of the Russian language. And people who make an effort and start to read Your posts.

Next.
Kindly request to You: please try to contact me at nick without his deliberate distortions. Distortion of nicknames is against the rules of the forum. And it is not necessary to drag in to this forum some other forums, if You do not know what is happening there and in what context. At least you won't look funny and strange.
милениум wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:02
I know about you more than you think
It You thinklet something know. I will say honestly and frankly know nothing about You and don't want to know. So, let's not make unfounded statements and meaningful statements, called someone to intrigue or engage.
милениум wrote:
Noo.because I'm a kind man Polskie you how to make a smart people.patientbut his invention
You have no idea how I'm good man. And even without the "kindness" and Your "Polskie" I quite imagine what to do and what direction to move. But did You know that You do? Apparently not, because handing out idle advice to all and me in particular, purely speculative trying to create an image of a certain virtual "expert" and "Advisor." Alas, You this image was created solely in your imagination. His imaginary "importance", "weight", "content" and "credibility" to me mean absolutely nothing.
милениум wrote:
patent the product if it is not copied from others and you will be protected from copying etc. so do smart people.
Smart people do what tells them in their mind and not virtual "counselors" from the Internet who do not know how to clearly and accurately Express their thoughts and to write competently.
And I prefer to do, and do not pay attention to the posts, which with me trying to communicate in the imperative mood. Do You have family, friends and acquaintances? Unable to communicate with them in the imperative mood, if they like it, and elevates You in your own eyes. That tone of voice to communicate - is counterproductive.
милениум wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:30
somehwat.
It's You who to contact? Be rude to?
милениум wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:30
and you all know what the frequency of the chakras different people have different
And You "aware" of this fact? And "aware", what is the frequency deviation from the nominal? But when you write this value in percent, then maybe you can believe that You are "aware". So far You have not convinced me in its capability to be the "expert" and my "Advisor" in this area. Moreover, Your credibility for me took a negative value. Alas...
милениум wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 13:45
and you are not ashamed that you as a gr.Ukraine cooperates with gr. the country of the aggressor . the country that brought Woe and death in the family?
If You me a lot of "know", you probably should know that, even though I live in Ukraine, but are not a citizen of either Ukraine or other CIS countries. And should "know" that shame I will never and under any circumstances. So... past.

Also, when I start to mention the state, I always recall Lenin's work "the state", in which he wrote: "the State apparatus of violence in the hands of the ruling class." Why drag politics here and the interests of the state? No matter what. This forum is visited by different people with different political views. Do you seriously think that they 100% share the views of the "ruling class" in politics and relations with other countries? Things esoteric, spiritual - has always been banned "for the masses" in any state. This forum is a haven of free thought, pluralism of opinions, freedom of communication between people that share a common, rather specific and unusual interests. And it does not matter where and what platform is it hosted and what the domain zone.

I can quote one more apologist for the "scoop" of Stalin.
"It would be ridiculous to identify Hitler's clique with the German people, with German government. The experience of history shows that Hitlers come and go, but the German people and the German state remains" (Stalin, "About the great Patriotic war of the Soviet Union").

So... Think it's time to broadcast propaganda cliches and slogans disseminated by the TV channel "Direct" and cries porkopolis from social networks.<

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Jun 15, 2019 18:00

:) I read with great attention. it's about as "Mind Russia not to understand Russia, you just need to believe" the mentality of people chtoli . reluctant to detail your dichny business.success!

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jun 15, 2019 22:43

Millenium, I respect your posts because you 2016 tirelessly pull from developer a lot of information and it's really great work. I even have him perceived as two sides of the same essence of Yin and Yang, the interaction which is born of the truth, no offense. But let's not politics, please don't get to decide who is the aggressor and how to act in "enemy" territory. There are a million forums on this topic, go there, but do not need to do that here please.

милениум

Post by милениум » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:29

Владимир Ст wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 22:43
Millenium, I respect your posts because you 2016 tirelessly pull from developer a lot of information and it's really great work. I even have him perceived as two sides of the same essence of Yin and Yang, the interaction which is born of the truth, no offense. But let's not politics, please don't get to decide who is the aggressor and how to act in "enemy" territory. There are a million forums on this topic, go there, but do not need to do that here please.
that you tell Ukrainian mothers whose children were killed by Russian "liberators" and any kind of info, do not pull, in my profession and life can not pass, as do millions of others. pricesdanych obedient citizens. calling me that, but if you find at least one argument why I called you to draw info, refer, maybe some product like I promoted the forum or other resource? just the essence of my so :) can't pass up, sorry. :) PS. if SW. Sazerac earned in this way with MM money will be spent on good causes will honor and respect him! :) Siem excuse me! those who still want to buy will buy, and with my criticism of the contrary, and for less buy just make sure, as we know criticism only helps the sales! so.... success. :) sorry that got , no more will, Yes, You're a little wrong on this forum, I almost since its inception, and a lot of useful info left here free of charge until 2014 that was in 2014, You know!