NEW! The Energy Modulator Sky Energy

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Jul 18, 2019 13:19

Infa absolutely correct.
Purse - the most convenient place for Bank and discount cards. But not the best, and correct. Yourself can't think why.
But for the artifacts he's definitely not the best place to store, especially if they are not designed to work with a monetary egregor.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Thu Jul 18, 2019 13:26

Sazerac, and you can read more please? Money egregor is so incompatible with the egregors of vital energy? Can I map energy to store non-monetary cards, room good, for example?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 13:24

Sazerat, how about make a plate to work with cash flow?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jul 19, 2019 17:30

Владимир Ст wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 13:26
Is a monetary egregor so incompatible with the egregors of vital energy?
I don't know who and what sees monetary egregor and how it is perceived. I have my own opinion on him and his attributes.
And it's not about incompatibility, and that if not able to communicate with him, then progressista plate work with the user may be unknown to the egregore.
If I may say so, some egregors "jealous" of their adherents to other thought forms, magical artifacts and devices. If you do not hear and see those first signs of jealousy not to be able to egregors to agree, then...
That's why it is better not to tempt the egregore of money that put the plate in the wallet. In principle, this and other artifacts for, who and that are not claimed.
If it is too short and conceptual.
Владимир Ст wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 13:26
Can I map energy to store non-monetary cards, room good, for example?
Non-monetary Yes. But I would also closely watched the synergies of this neighborhood.
Расторгуев wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 13:24
Sazerat, how about make a plate to work with cash flow?
You can do it. But the paradoxical situation turns out: in order to make such a plate, it is necessary to spend a lot of money. Therefore, it will cost too much. At the same time, it is very difficult to explain why it will cost so expensive and why the result does not appear after 5 minutes in the form of a bag of money. With such a map also has to learn to work. But many do not want to work and want quick results. Accordingly, there may be disappointment, but not my fault. However, all the blame always the other person, but yourself.
And I need it in this case?

And besides, I'm a big proponent of active devices with the use of electronics than a high-tech passive devices. I few years ago I developed a version of its predecessor PSI-E, which contributed to the recovery of debts and cash egregore as a whole. It is a quite small device, like a Bank card format, but somewhere 5-6 millimeters in thickness. It was necessary to put in your wallet and some time to connect it to the charger, including the insertion of the device itself. The impact, of course, very interesting was: "the arrival" was not only money but and expensive items that we didn't know what to do. For example, I gave several large single crystals of sapphire, ruby, lithium niobate. Like things and expensive, but sell them to monetize - is quite difficult.
In addition, such a device need to do the RF screen and a special insert in the body for quite unpleasant in the processing of materials. Milling with a material cost of about$ 200. And that's without the cost of radio components, printed circuit boards, installation, configuration. I did not even bother to calculate the possible selling price of such devices: it offhand was high for such a small device. It is clear that lower than the price of PSI-E without a microphone, but... unlikely would be many who want such a thing to buy.<

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:16

I would be wishing such a thing to buy.Here is simple card without a chip in the 80tys sell.I would have bought it.
Last edited by Расторгуев on Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:19

For those who are more powerful want, is the meaning of 10 pieces of such cards sky energy to take?
Exposure more than 10-fold will?

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:20

Of course there are! The demand for the magic wand will always be, a cash card here and buying a few hundred thousand. What is the approximate price of this card might be?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:23

If this card sky energy is an easy analogue of the functional device PSI-E in how many times the device will impact this feature stronger than this card?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:29

If this device is to attract the cash flow was not more expensive than 50 thousand people wishing to buy it would be a lot more than PSI-E. People have bought cheap xrta realized that the technology would buy this device. Yourself on your cards as it were skeptical until I tried it.In the photos they are unreadable, the background of them barely perceptible.
Last edited by Расторгуев on Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:37, edited 1 time in total.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:35

By the way where is the promised additional
4 cards?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 20:28

Walked now with a map around the city, saw it as a small miscalculation, the picture that narisovanna it slightly mutes, and some ranges very noticeably dull.
Want more of such cards but no pictures. Most who buy such things they don't care what is drawn and what is the design functionality and what you get from this that is important. Maybe we should release without pictures, just so they are not confused in appearance by color to make.This want white.Or by special order for those who are hotter that clear white.English text there is a structure that holds the egregore of Western.And the flower
and the rest not so much though without it will be easier.Held map pocket with money intuition told me not to.About inscriptions intuitively, without them will be more powerful and more environmentally friendly. On a map like the cage, take the cage and moscha will Pobol.Whatever it is, makes the map rotate objects in the right side, and the structure that through the letters to the left.Because of this, the conflict is felt.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jul 19, 2019 22:13

Any white case there are problems. It is very visible scratches. Also have all the white plastics have a very big drawback: they are gradually irreversibly turn yellow. Anyone have a computer keyboard with buttons of white or light gray plastic, were able to observe this effect.

In principle, there is one compromise solution, which I now study. It is possible to do inserts in plastic housings black, size 55х85х7 mm. And on this case somewhere in the area to make a colored dot, which will allow to identify the type of plate.
Расторгуев wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:19
exposure more than 10-fold will?
If you take ten plates, the force of the impact 10 times will not increase. Roughly speaking, if 10 cards, it will be more in the square root of ten. And for this, you will need to fulfill several conditions: to put the plates on one another in a certain way, at a certain distance, etc. Without the use of instrumentation to do this method, scientific or unscientific is almost impossible.
Расторгуев wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 20:28
Want more of these cards but no pictures.
Расторгуев wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 20:28
In the majority who buy things they don't care what is drawn
I basically agree with You. But not the fact that other people agree. Everyone has their own opinion.
Расторгуев wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:23
when this card is sky energy is an easy analogue of the functional device PSI-E
Plates are not equivalent to the PSI-E in any form. This is a different device.<

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Fri Jul 19, 2019 23:48

Did not understand anything about the square root of ten, it is possible in Russian.If the conditions are not any to take, in the pocket of a pile as all power 3pcs, 5pcs, 10pcs?
I know that the Range is not a ride, there will be conflict.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jul 20, 2019 0:12

Rastorguev, relatively speaking three times, something) the Trouble is that they are not stacked, you need to keep, but somehow in a certain way, the desire to buy 10 cards at once disappears)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jul 20, 2019 0:13

If you put 3 pieces, the power will increase by the square root of 3 (i.e., at 1,732 times) if there are 5 pieces - a square root of 5 (i.e., 2,236 times), when 9 pieces - a square root of 9 (i.e. 3 times) if 10 - the square root of 10 (i.e., 3,162 times).

Capacity will increase in a specified number of times only under certain conditions of location of the plates when using measuring devices.
If you just in the pocket to fold a few pieces of lottery.

In this sense, folding is not. But if in different locations near the body positioning - this will increase several times the efficiency of the plate. But 10 pieces positioning is not an option too. 2-3-4 things still did not go. Although...

Here's a look at the new plates without pictures. Size - 55х85х7 mm.
Satisfied with this appearance?
Пластина 002s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:49

Yes, I would have made the look of the new plates, write who would not accept this appearance.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:49

1) Well, suppose I need to go to work. In the bag purse. It is clear that the plate is also put in the bag. My skirts and dresses do not have pockets. What's next? Money from me bye-bye? Then how and where I can wear plate in summer clothes? :oops: 2) at Night under the mattress, you can lay down this artifact?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:51

All plates of all types in 1, 2, 3 instances in one or more pockets and use them at the same time option?
They each other a little quenched?

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:59

And for some reason I black plate is not like. I don't feel her energy. It's like she's dead. I'm for the first option, white with blue. :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:15

MM here you can buy the device Biomedis, there to it a sheath on the neck of this device to hang, so you will buy the device's mom give, and a sheath design this almost on his neck. and this map.Can this go in some place to shove and you can't get at home under the pillow to keep remotely this device will work too.I have it started working in about 20min after the payment, although his hands still not holding.
Where to wear this as they say your problems and worries, now it can be in your back pocket, after 30min feels it necessary, only on the neck, in the evening under the cap, and in the morning in your underwear can stick. I think this is unnecessary sinker to think where to wear it, the body through the resonance itself will tell you where the card carrying, always need to see feedback so reliable.Your question is traced is no longer the issue, and the lack of attention.The attention of the participants of the forum, and I would say in toxic form.And moreover the attention of those who you want on your resonances resonances coming from you is not interesting.So you want attention, change your resonance and will not want to ask such questions.Background you well, just smerdyachy, you will excuse me for being blunt.For as it is.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:23

MM you will not be able to experience the map, you images will prevail and they with you such a joke is played.From the looks of the clear will start to see. And the map is hard to read the photo, here easier for myself to read when you change I t to happen.And this is after when this device is addressed to you.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:32

By the way, my black card not like it and it looks stout

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jul 20, 2019 15:25

In the photo - just a body under the plate. Inside it is nothing. Therefore, it is completely useless something to see on the photo.
But in this case you can put an active device (for operation with a monetary egregor and "recharging" of the purse), and any option existing plate (coming soon new options will be on the website), and their reinforced or combined version. Under reinforced or combined option, it is understood that it is possible in this case to install 2 of the same plate. But not just glue them or fold to one another, and to install instrumentation to obtain the maximum benefit from sharing.
All the thin plate - compromise solution. I think many people have noticed that they are quite thick. "Layering" protective shell of dissimilar plastics does not add efficiency.
Probably, someone remembers which dimensions once had the notorious plate "Gamma".

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:16

Clear. All of this is just dummy. So I took out the energy. :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23

A stronger version will be?...this is good news. By the way, Yes, the plastic of the new case as it does not add to effectiveness, can in a wooden case this device, and between the layers of wood epoxy?)
Last edited by Расторгуев on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:28, edited 2 times in total.