NEW! The Energy Modulator Sky Energy

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 17, 2019 22:29

We received a second batch of plates.
Available in the office and available to order.
Энергомодулятор Sky Energy

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon Jun 17, 2019 23:06

Mileniumfollow the conditioner , and then uneven hour, he will explode you

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:49

Vladimir of St are there any new impressions of the plates? Who bought the device please leave your comments.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:06

MM, all the rules, carry the water charge ceased, but was charged several times red dry - the flavor is really very pleasant becoming. In General, the card in your wallet gives a strong feeling of fullness and stability, and this is enough to continue to experiment lazy.
Really looking forward to when will be available nisnetgroup plate.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:26

Ольга К wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 17:35
In order to increase the period of use, the energy modulator do not expose mechanical stress, dive into liquid, and extreme temperatures.
If severe frost in a warm room to enter, it falls under a sharp drop? Understand that now not the season :)but as they say prepare sledge in the summer :)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Jun 30, 2019 0:18

Виктор... wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:26
If severe frost in a warm room to enter, it falls under a sharp drop?
Misses. You're not clear on the frost wore?
If you lay a map on the street at -15, and submitted it to the room and gave her a Cup of hot tea for charging, Yes, it is a real difference. I have met people that are in the freezer put cards and devices. "To stress hormones in the frozen meat destroy"©
Due to the heterogeneous structure of plate and different coefficients of thermal expansion of the materials of which it is composed, at sharp differences of temperatures, it can flake. It is about sharp differences. If the plate is in pocket (even the top), then nothing bad will happen. But it should be understood that in the cold any plastic becomes brittle.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Fri Jul 12, 2019 15:25

Acquired the first plate, the second a month later.
In short, the "Hut on chicken legs" that is to say, the reality turned to me and my family (still surprised) face and back to the woods.
Mega cool invention! My gratitude and low bow.
PS Here is even difficult to imagine how "advanced", if PSI-EM will be in personal access.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jul 12, 2019 15:27

Rainbow, and can be described more impressions?

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Fri Jul 12, 2019 17:26

Vladimir St. I tried, but in addition to metaphors, nothing can not write yet, so as not to startle.
And so I wanted to share that the product deserves attention, powerful , working and the only artifacts, which could be felt by me on a regular basis when you configure at him, combined with the resonances. (Tried without them, with them interesting)
From a household can be described in money nearby did not put, as recommended by the developer.
For hot drinks, the plate is put under a deep earthen dish, and on top of it and already put the drinks, like the convenient. Hurt the child's knee a couple of times, then the belly, in 2 minutes the pain was gone (I longer). Acquired new relationships, toxic relationships lose the chance for the continuation of the Banquet. I takes control of the situation when the card is directly in the palm of your hand. In a crowd , in the heat, do not feel bad as before (I'll leave it on for 10 minutes under KEPCO. Drives Patrushev is promotion. Positive lot,and from the inclinations of the operator, much depends, I'm mediocre. For the environment, become more attractive and popular. The doctor really react a little weird, more serious and a little nervous become.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 17:54

Sazerac, and when will the next plate from the kit?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jul 13, 2019 14:33

Should be, but the delay in printing slightly shifted timing. It turned out that the picture was a little distorted field plate, and it was repeated in several instances. The situation is a little mysterious to me. So I had to change the pattern.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jul 13, 2019 14:37

Радуга wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 17:26
the Doctor really react a little weird, more serious and a little nervous become.
Doctors - medical servants of the egregore. Why be surprised? The product just makes it clear to the egregore that is due to You to profit not work. And not just show, but blocks the channel feeding the egregore of energy from a specific user plate.
That's nervous followers/servants of the egregore :) It is nervousness-hungry "vampire" :)
And, by the way, the doctors knew that You have a plate was around?

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jul 13, 2019 14:52

Rainbow, tell me, please, I tried two plates channels to run it? What are the subjective feelings and effects?

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Jul 13, 2019 17:36

Зозерхат wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 14:37
No, I didn't. It was a dentist, and dentist husband. My husband, he's usually messing around, playing jokes, while-drilling, and mine included the telly travel, and then both, in different places, several techniques have been serious, a little nervous, casts do not work several times, with the color of the teeth did not fall, was more than inattentive. The following times are already with you even in the bag did not take. So if surgical procedure or dental prosthetics, it is better for a couple of days not to use, that is. :?

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Jul 13, 2019 17:44

Vladimir St . Yes, they were very bright, only in the first experiment, but they would say, with women's physiology are connected (the energy went through the crotch and out through the top, ie it was physiological for the sort of river,not orgasmic, but as for the blood, only through the Central channel, what I couldn't achieve in Taoist practice Tao Yin, but about the orbit, so generally keep quiet. By the way, thanks for the question, you need to try orbit with plate twist).

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Jul 13, 2019 18:09

Зозерхат wrote:
It is nervousness-hungry "vampire"
Perhaps, but our good :oops: . And the teeth still grow not learned. And grazy when the muscles are torn how to fix it? Husband recently did, the seam plate has applied the postoperative period passed faster, but during the operation the plate was not. I classic doctors, I'm afraid more homeopaths are dealing with, but I think they're scared, and some just for medicine and expect in old age (in German though),choice is not :? . Perhaps we have a more advanced system recovery will be available to the masses, and perhaps already is), once the films about James already there.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Jul 13, 2019 18:15

Here's another thought, I have US in 2016, but frequency Nirvana did not include never, until the plate showed up. I feel a resonance just at Apple, so who Nirvana the centre You here :wink: .

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jul 13, 2019 21:07

Rainbow, thank you very much! Right spodvigla on the purchase of a second plate) And subsequently applying the practice of clearing channels feeling too bright or was just the first time? What is described in qigong are very familiar

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sun Jul 14, 2019 0:33

Vladimir St . About the channels I can not say anything, I do not feel (in General, my attention is not directed at them, more on linking 12 nodes and internal organs), but I can tell when my asymmetry (left side perenapryazhenie and a special feeling, and when stress/concentration of the entire left side of the skull there is even a couple of weeks ago an MRI of his brain did to the cartoons themselves are not draw with the brain all were normal, perfectly symmetrical) , sometimes felt/turns on the right side, I think the question of time.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:23

Радуга wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 17:36
Зозерхат wrote:
No, I didn't. It was a dentist, and dentist husband. My husband, he's usually messing around, playing jokes, while-drilling, and mine included the telly travel, and then both, in different places, several techniques have been serious, a little nervous, casts do not work several times, with the color of the teeth did not fall, was more than inattentive. The following times are already with you even in the bag did not take. So if surgical procedure or dental prosthetics, it is better for a couple of days not to use, that is. :?
Clear. Plate affects the equipment, including medical. And when passing customs control? What will happen to the plate? And then I have one day at the airport Manali bag neocolonial Master. :evil: Could not understand what radiation is. Then this pendant in stores all the time a timed alarm. It was incredible. I asked this question to sellers of pendant, and they kept silent. Ugly somehow. :oops:

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:24

Радуга wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 18:15
Here's another thought, I have US in 2016, but frequency Nirvana did not include never, until the plate showed up. I feel a resonance just at Apple, so who Nirvana the centre You here :wink:.
What is a MUSTACHE? :)

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44

ММ wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:23
Clear. Plate affects the equipment, including medical.
Drill worked great and the scanner (I even liked it, like some big mind-machine :)in my opinion, ie TZ. in my experience, I think talking about the points of support, each of us, there are tried and tested, brought to perfection a scheme of work, that is to say skill, but there is a balance and stability/vibration exceeds the patient's state doctors not to work (who else is going to reflect anxiety/fear and the doctor plate to give).
ММ wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:24
What is a MUSTACHE?
Universal structurer space.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Mon Jul 15, 2019 0:26

Радуга wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 18:09
times movies about James already there.
Mistake, Doctor Strange :oops:

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:52

Good day all, ordered yesterday afternoon at the plate in his hands is not holding, and the effect of cards in the evening has already arrived....Asked to be away from my phone specialdevice Gamma, and very tough.Even in another place of the house felt that we should still further.Today bear in the basement.If to speak about CFS then I think they also do not match with this card.In 2012 after the purchase BJ the same situation was with them.In a mild form asked two drawing rooms.... in my hands and him not want.Feels wider perception, due to the fact that there is a constant deepening.(interesting, the term has been given a Galactic sun, is very in tune with what goes where now eyes).Now I woke up early, changed body odour became more pleasant.Yesterday, the day more informative and now look out the window, information from viewing more explicit than before.From the map view in photos barely noticeable background felt, but when the map switches to something you yourself felt to a greater extent than the map.And Yes, I note that the map is implemented a little differently than what I previously was holding in his hands.The process is not by pumping pumping energy, and at the expense of something else.It's like doors opening by themselves without much straining.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:46

Sazerat, there infa that the card in your wallet, why? Because the wallet is the most convenient place for cards.