NEW! The Energy Modulator Sky Energy

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Mon Jun 03, 2019 23:45

After a few days of feeling smoothed like the other products at the differently and can not be, the law of conservation of energy to the brain) But if specially to pay attention to the foot and the fingers there is a feeling of vibration and a thin trickle.

In the first 2 days from too much headache in the evening, a feeling of fullness, possibly due to the fact that to celebrate, drank a lot of water charged. Then did not recur.
Still a bit blurry impressions that are very fonil card Chronos-del close, while wrapped in foil away from sin)

But in General I can say that the product powerful, the money is definitely worth it, if you have to work with him in conscious mode and charge the water, then all the power.

It would be desirable from the author's more interesting stories, for sure for so many years has accumulated a lot of stories.

Thank you.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:54

1) Can the plate to treat a serious genetic disease? For example, phosphate diabetes. Well, it is very necessary!!! Help if you can. :o
2) Need the artifact for easy, safe and fast entry into Samadhi Sahaji. :o

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:39

1. The plates themselves are unable to cure diseases caused by genetic disorders, but can partially improve the General condition of the patient.
2. Plate can increase the impact of other artifacts, herbs and pharmaceutical drugs.
Used in combination with the devices of the PSI-E and PSI-EM there are enough interesting effects, for example, facilitate entry into some meditative state.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Jun 06, 2019 14:51

While there is one map, is it possible to use interchangeably (ie, demand) for all family members (e.g. husband and child)?
Upon contact with the operator is trail information on the map, and if so, what should be the time period for transferring to another operator?

ЮрийКа

Post by ЮрийКа » Thu Jun 06, 2019 18:09

Зозерхат wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:18
2. The device is strictly impossible for someone to give free. No matter what thoughts and from what motives.
I would like to clarify. I'm going to buy Sky Energy energy modulator for my wife. Does position 2, which I quoted above, on close relatives? That is, is it possible to give to the wife this device free?

And is it possible to use the energy modulator, for example, for your wife and for yourself? Can it simultaneously operate on two people that are close in the same room? Or is the setting for one person?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jun 07, 2019 0:59

Радуга wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 14:51
Until there is one map, is it possible to use interchangeably (ie, demand) for all family members (e.g. husband and child)?
Yes, of course.
Радуга wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 14:51
Upon contact with the operator is trail information on the map, and if so, what should be the time period for transferring to another operator?
Within the family can be transmitted directly from hand to hand. If you give any person in case of emergency, you can send. The plate will understand. If you just give some temporary use, it is better if she lie down for a while at a distance of more than 5 m from You.
And again. It is not necessary to carry the energy modulator in the wallet and put somewhere with the money. Money itself is part of a powerful egregore. The plate is designed to work with the human body. To work with various egregors need other artifacts and the corresponding devices of the active type.
ЮрийКа wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 18:09
That is, is it possible to give to the wife this device free?
The key word is give. This means that you do not need to buy to make the gift. But if You bought the plate of her family for family use, but nothing wrong with that plate will always be Your wife, children or You.
ЮрийКа wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 18:09
And is it possible to use the energy modulator, for example, for your wife and for yourself? Can it simultaneously operate on two people that are close in the same room? Or is the setting for one person?
The energy modulator is only valid for the person whose is. You and another person to give it temporarily to test its effect, normalize its energy and electromagnetic homeostasis. Just do not give, otherwise You just move away from that person, a friendship and business relationship the relationship will fade away. Everything is explained simply in fact. To give and give plate of the energy modulator, anyway, what to give of ourselves, the matrix, the phantom, which can substitute for bestow You person You. Probably will sound very loud and pretentious, but each plate has a "consciousness" and "knows" who it belongs to (person or family). When a sale takes place, the plate "understands" that she had a new master now.<

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:04

Oh, how I love the mystique on the edge of reality! Card with a particle of consciousness sounds nice!
But the feeling is rather Yes than no)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:13

Well, I knowingly took the word in quotation marks :)
From my point of view, "consciousness" and "memory" have all the objects, substances and phenomena. But it is...
My point of view is not necessarily shared. In this respect it is sometimes easier understanding of certain processes and phenomena. If you take much globally, I think it's much more difficult neobjasnimye and confusing. But I see no reason it is very to go into much explanation about their own world.
Here are the relevant sections of the forum and people who like to speak there and something to discuss. I about their views and Outlook prefer not to speak.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16

The need to go there is still some! Here, people seasoned basically, it will be interesting.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jun 07, 2019 16:48

Not... I'm "fishing spots" do not pass. :)
Therefore do not delve into controversial topics.
There will be time, will write a book, which will be explained why it should not be in these topics much deeper in public.
But the main principle can you say why you do not want yet to do: some of this we can adopt charlatans, con artists, and mentally ill people who try to pass off such that have advanced the ability to perceive the surrounding Reality. They can get very important and valuable tips on how to behave and what to say, and some may even convince themselves a certain style and demeanor, allowing them to recognize will become much harder to distinguish from people with at least some abilities.
In the meantime, I have a purely individual high-performance recognition system speculators of all stripes, charlatans and psihbolnyh exploiting occult and esoteric topics. I have enough communication in 5-10 minutes with a person, or even watching video with his participation, reading some of the posts to know who he is, and what he understands. Or may not understand, but thinks the opposite.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 21:52

And can you disclose the names of these crooks live? Who hang out on this forum sauce " I'm a brilliant inventor." While it is not safe. I for example have one such swindler, fraudster and rogue bought products to 5,000 euros, and left with nothing. :evil: There are no results. I hope God will punish these thieves. az

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Fri Jun 07, 2019 22:14

ММ wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 21:52
And can you disclose the names of these crooks live? Who hang out on this forum sauce " I'm a brilliant inventor." While it is not safe. I for example have one such swindler, fraudster and rogue bought products to 5,000 euros, and left with nothing. :evil: There are no results. I hope God will punish these thieves. az
You recently boasted that learned to treat infertility and heal many families. :) :) :)
Take each for 5 pieces. :) I exact do not know the prices, but I think that it is generally not expensive. :) And your patients will happily agree to this amount :) And it turns out that You have repeatedly rescued your investment :) :) :)

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jun 07, 2019 22:22

ММ wrote:
Don't think that should be done. Unethical.
I also had no results and then suddenly appeared again then wasn't then was)) And so on. This is a purely subjective feelings and judge him on the performance of the products incorrectly.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 23:09

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 22:14
ММ wrote:
You recently boasted that learned to treat infertility and heal many families. :) :) :)
Take each for 5 pieces. :) I exact do not know the prices, but I think that it is generally not expensive. :) And your patients will happily agree to this amount :) And it turns out that You have repeatedly rescued your investment :) :) :)
Not to brag, but to explain to people that there is such a gift to me. And to borrow money for treatment I am ashamed. I am that kind of person. Not a grabber.

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Fri Jun 07, 2019 23:19

ММ wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 23:09
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
ММ wrote:
Not to brag, but to explain to people that there is such a gift to me. And to borrow money for treatment I am ashamed. I am that kind of person. Not a grabber.
Chatterbox :) Do not litter once again an interesting topic for their brain farts :) Look for attention to an extraordinary person in another place :) :)

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jun 07, 2019 23:50

ММ wrote:
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
ММ wrote:
But surely of all purchased for this large sum of products is something with which you can effectively work out your glitch against the money. Just don't believe that there is. And in passive mode, the glitches themselves are not exactly worked out, passed, know)) we Need to take a proactive stance. But in the passive of course you can blame all developers worth and ask to return it back, it is comfortable, almost do not need to strain the brain such as loves)
I think we are far away from the topic and will soon come to swear admin.<

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Jun 08, 2019 0:41

Владимир Ст wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 23:50

I think we are far away from the topic and will soon come to swear admin.
This chicken with a chronic lack of attention, constantly trying (got) to reduce all the threads in the direction of like, I gave all the money for this magic wand from Hogwarts, and sold me a fake, not even close. :)
Generally, if the admin-grabber :) which is not ashamed to set a price for his work, decides that these posts are unnecessary, I think it is normal :) :)

MM, no need to write me in PM your angry Mozgovaya :) If you continue, I'll post them openly on this forum :)

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 0:42

Владимир Ст wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 23:50
ММ wrote:
Вольный Каменщик wrote:

But surely of all purchased for this large sum of products is something with which you can effectively work out your glitch against the money. Just don't believe that there is. And in passive mode, the glitches themselves are not exactly worked out, passed, know)) we Need to take a proactive stance. But in the passive of course you can blame all developers worth and ask to return it back, it is comfortable, almost do not need to strain the brain such as loves)
I think we are far away from the topic and will soon come to swear admin.
It is not necessary to say that in passive mode, nothing worked. We are all different. Sometimes, passive use may be directed to active actions, including to reflect)
I agree that we should not clutter up the theme.
Today I received in the mail my first plate. Picked up and went on business. The first 15 minutes nothing happened. Further on began the sensations and changes. It all began with relaxation on multiple levels, was a bright enthusiasm, bliss, I live really purr :)
There was some quiet filling with anything bordering on activity, but not so when you are yanked from the usual state and pushing kicks, but on the contrary, very calm, with common children's enthusiasm and interest. After this pleasant start, I quietly exhaled, that was money well spent)
Consciousness is like moved to another layer, and at some point I felt the beauty of the world. This is a more internal state, since I don't got his eyes, everywhere was "the beauty regimen of the world", very cool.
Coming home for a second put the plate and sat down, and then I got carried away. The Inner completeness... completeness... And meditation... What a very high and deep... the Product need to appreciate, for this I need time.
Thanks so much for the product :ay<
Last edited by СлаваМ on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:19, edited 1 time in total.

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:05

Me at the moment, only interested in the impact on water :) for daily systematic ingestion :) Structuring, clustering... :) :) :) Or do not know how to properly call it :) To drink was helpful and nice :) If you have something to tell on this question, tell us pliz :)

The question not only to the user and developer too. :) I would be very grateful :) :)

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:13

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:05
Me at the moment, only interested in the impact on water :) for daily systematic ingestion :) Structuring, clustering... :) :) :) Or do not know how to properly call it :) To drink was helpful and nice :) If you have something to tell on this question, tell us pliz :)

The question not only to the user and developer too. :) I would be very grateful :) :)
Just 10 minutes ago, put the glass of water on the plate, if you understand that then the water - write. What got me hooked to this product.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15

The glory, the fun, the feeling is very similar - everything is going gently and the developer is not bent price, this thought often arose, just not voiced.
That is, the value felt by far.
Out of habit I think, though)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:24

The water must be put on the plate at the time that is a multiple of an odd number of times for 3 minutes. Not less than 3x3 i.e. 9 minutes. And then... 15 21. Over 21 minutes of water to keep useless.
Preferably, the time to detect is literally accurate to the second.
I.e., recommended exposure time on the water - 9, 15 or 21 minutes. You can try, of course, and on 27 minutes to put in and 33. I at that time did not and can not say will any differences from the water that stood on the plate 21 minutes. Not tried, to be honest.
Владимир Ст wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15
the habit of thinking where the catch)
The trick is not and will not az

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:28

Владимир Ст wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15
The glory, the fun, the feeling is very similar - everything is going gently and the developer is not bent price, this thought often arose, just not voiced.
That is, the value felt by far.
Out of habit I think, though)
Not that I thought about the trick, just not all are suitable or not all they need. It also turned out that the product is many and what is superior to the other. In General this plate for me was more necessary and better than some other products.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:38

It is expected that in the near future will be developed a series of new plates that will be more specialized and designed to work with active agents which would represent a significantly simplified version of the devices PSI-EM. While I'm not going to reveal all the details of the new project, but I think that the prices of plates and kits with instruments many will be pleasantly surprised. Moreover, such products yet exist as a class.

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:41

Зозерхат wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:24
The water must be put on the plate at the time that is a multiple of an odd number of times for 3 minutes. Not less than 3x3 i.e. 9 minutes. And then... 15 21. Over 21 minutes of water to keep useless.
Preferably, the time to detect is literally accurate to the second.
And what will happen to the water? :) What? :) What is the difference from 3min ago? :) Instrument or the feelings? :) (this is the main question) :)
Slightly afraid of the need for compliance with time accuracy. :) Can explain in more detail? :) Why? For what? And then what? :) :) :)