This question...

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
мимоходом
This question...

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:13

This question... I've been on this forum, and not only this, annoy probably already dozens of mages, who no doubt used all their magic devices, artifacts, Radionics, affirmations, etc., to get me to calm down - somehow don't doubt that even... My karma must be zaminusovali in infinity, and I long to get lost, but... for some reason it does not work.

It would be interesting experiment psi effects similar to hold (via a hex on the device, affirmations and other things). Well, for example to force me to agree and assent to all, or to silence. Or, for example, to make Kabankova to remove moderator access for Michael. Or that the Aura of an anecdote told in your thread... In General, any effects, unambiguously interpreted, and unusual for the subject exposure, which is the subject of impact doesn't know, but he knows a third person, and it also certifies that all was fair (though of course you can't exclude conspiracy in the PM)

How do you think such an experiment?

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:22

And who is this third person???
And who guarantees that it would not be misleading the purpose of the experiment test subjects?
"Who will guard the guards?", something like that...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:23

Any honest person, for example you ))

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:24

I thought you myself...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:26

Well, I definitely unprofitable to tell anyone, because I clean interesting test. So can I be the third person. Can subject, only here the basic rule that the subject should not know what he is like and what impact (affirmation) is on it

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:29

Maybe that honesty has a price.
The people themselves do not know so well. Can some situation to figure out, but what they will do in given circumstances, I do not know exactly.
And here we are with nicknames. Write what you want and be what you want.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:31

Well, I will inform the third party about the impact to those whom it is produced. And the man deliberately does not make this action, he is not a puppet, why would he do that.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:36

If a person learns that it was the impact, and he was doing something against their will, then well be very angry and upset. And say that the circumstances are such that on the other to go was impossible, and it's all a coincidence. And how to deny it?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:38

It is not necessary to refute. There are just some events in the behavior of people, whose probability can be evaluated as 0%. And if people do this activity under the influence of the device - therefore it works. All just the same. And it is not necessarily something bad, maybe something constructive.
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:38

Well, that Aura can't tell a joke?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:39

No ))) But now that it's announced - may ))) So this example is just an example and exposure is not suitable
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:39, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:40

which is confirmed by the effectiveness of my action.
Here I propose a practical, action and nothing but them. You are an author - create any impact, pleasing you emotionally that fits all of your points. For example, to Malvina hair, blue colored, and Kabankov you will be informed. Positively well )) Especially in the field of miracles.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:44

And we don't know what she may or may not 0% or 100%. Find a job, and it would be incorrect for the experiment.
But in General, we had an experiment with radionica a long time. Affected person and got the desired result. Skeptics certainly say that this is a coincidence.
Maybe computers and technology fair? Although people run them and program to them write...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:46

Please. The author writes affirmations affirmation in the file pack with password, no password, no reports, uploads the files to the forum. And then, the result of said password.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:49

Maybe subjects just good to know that it somehow affected. Then he won't mind that he's like a puppet, but he doesn't know the job. Watching him during the week, for example. And then I look did he job. Something like that...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:50

This is not a pure experiment, not blind

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:51

мимоходом wrote:I suggest practical actions
Talking about what I'm doing (devices) and why they work. I've mentioned here that "the circus" and "show" it is useless and unnecessary. Operation Reality - utilitarian ability of each person. It has a practical purpose. In addition, there is an interesting concept, as "external intention", to use the terminology of V. Zeland. He, by the way, how long they spend too much time in several chapters, seminars and lectures, but specifics have not been. I think he did it on purpose. And did the right thing.
"Observation", "experiment", "inspection" - these are the elements of manifestation of the principle of "schrödinger's cat" in relation to the management of a Reality that negated all the experiments.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:55

Not blind, but with sensitivity to the person. The only task should be visible, not to hide and not destroy a person's life. And then head and share experiments, and then how man is to live with it no matter. But not exotic like hair coloring in blue. If I know about the effects, then hair coloring in blue color seems suspicious.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:56

I already somewhere here mentioned that the "circus" and "show" it is useless and unnecessary.
No, it's just about whether it works the way you think. Or doesn't work. Or works differently. To prove it to you is uninteresting, customers do not need proof (enough description - more "must take"). In General, nobody needs it, I understand that very well )))

However, in this context, the phrase "it is Much easier to say that they can't... But seriously... the range of applications of the instrument are so wide that the sphere and their application limited only by imagination and mental capabilities of the human operator." - louder than fact.

It would be easier having a device that controls Reality and is affecting people is to demonstrate it. What's wrong with that, all the great minds demonstrated his invention, Tesla is the same...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:13

By the way, I conducted this experiment long ago.
Exact details I do not remember, but the point was that the registration of documents for customs clearance mind machines under contract for million dollars stalled at the stage of solution of the question of whether or not you need certification. To no one officially, mind machines imported and the corresponding code on them, it was necessary to assign and collect the documents. And here is one of the officials of the customs Committee rested, we have to do the certification, although all the rules went out that should not.
My partner several times spoke with him, but the officer simply rude he was sent. This morning I made an impact by coming in the office, my companion says, represent me the official made the call himself!, said was wrong! Certification is not needed.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:28

And that's one of the officials of the customs Committee rested, we have to do the certification, although all the rules went out that should not.
The norms do not have to do the certification, the officer was mistaken, consulted, acknowledged the error... it's his job, the ordinary, everyday actions. The only met with an unusual product. I suppose unfounded, he insisted if it were electronic products, and it tried to carry out as a souvenir.

That is the case... completely impartially to consider, assuming any possibility... That 50% is the impact with the help of Radionics and 50% of the regular recognition by man of his error.

To increase the chances to side effects on men - here preferably the impact to do atypical. That people in ordinary life do NOT, some of the above examples cited. For example, atypical effects on you is to raise twice the salary Malvina (possibly together with the office, making it Director). It is not something beyond or out of the hands of the ordinary, it is quite a possible event. But it's not daily, it's unusual, atypical. As Malvina dye my hair blue.

And, most importantly, we must not customize the fact under the influence, and the first to spread the impact zipped with a password. And surely towards another person, because that is what is postulated. That self-programming is not disputed just.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:42

Will return to what has been already said: "What is with this utilitarian use and why do "show"?" And, by the way, would it not be hair coloring in blue color akin to the violation of a physical law?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:48

Show not need to do. Just kind of adopted a demonstration of the product before purchasing it... Well, not seen this to people randomly chose a brand of TV without seeing even a picture of him, came and bought. Usually look at the brightness, the colour, the grain...

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:48

Certainly interesting to dye my hair blue. Particularly interesting, the device works or doesn't work.But it is not known how this event will affect future life Malvinы. The consequences can be from your experiments are not very favorable.
Fell victim to a experiment...
Think something is harmless and without consequences. Come responsibility for the consequences of a Guinea, when to come up with the job will.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:50

Malvina, don't worry, your life will not change in any way ))) especially to the experiment it will not come never.