This question...

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:53

But why affect a person? That's a lot to like with the help of instruments to influence people. And who gave them that right? So vozdeistviem each other with words, looks, touches. But this is not enough, still have all sorts of devices to connect, so much so that this was not known, and even I can answer.
Let him break a chair... Or something like that, not associated with the person.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:54

мимоходом wrote:Malvina, don't worry, your life will not change in any way ))) especially to the experiment it will not come never.
Well, can't the Director to do and be fired for violating the dress code.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:56

That's a lot to like with the help of instruments to influence people
not just want, but for this equipment and take ))) to Change Reality, to control people and events. The moral side you noticed very right: if it works, it's esoteric violence to the free will of another person for their own benefit (even if the best benefit in the form of "let all be well in the world", which still has its own benefits) and violence will be punished, if at all to believe it. But if it doesn't work - there is nothing to say...
Well, can not the Director to do and be fired for violating the dress code.
I would be glad for such a creative employee

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: a question...

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Nov 19, 2016 17:53

мимоходом wrote:to Change the Reality, to manage people and events.
And some want otherwise. That had no effect and did not prevent to live)))). Who is under that sharp. :?

Варахаил

Post by Варахаил » Mon Nov 21, 2016 23:09

Battle! Battle! Give the battle between PSI-E and Shishmarevsky I2. Both devices can do everything!!! One is 95000 and sold in "leasing", ie I would say in installments, and the inclusion of the full possibilities of T2-hostage (if someone suddenly installment not paid) how and on what principles it works is unclear, and PSI-E from 129000 rubles, too much, is the emitter the EHF band with a secret frequency! Give battle!

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Mon Nov 21, 2016 23:45

Варахаил wrote:Shishmarevsky I2
this coil Mishin. The meaning of name is Misha.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:this Morning I made an impact by coming in the office, my companion says, represent me the official made the call himself!, said was wrong! Certification is not needed.
What kind of impact and by what instrument or article?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:10

Mental, 3.0 S++ with the wording "all available products". Available for my mental disturbance.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:55

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Mental, 3.0 S++ with the wording "all available products". Available for my mental disturbance.
I.e. to provide a single device that worked, can't you?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Nov 23, 2016 13:12

Andrew did everything right, only... none of the device generally it is not necessary ))) About the same as now to devices earlier in Russia vestal and mages turned to the natural environment, some in the demon and mermaids, and who is stronger - those to the Perun. Siberian shamans and the drum beat... And the Aztecs ritually beheaded and it rolled up the groove at the top of the pyramid to the bottom, there flowed rivers of blood and the gods were pleased, giving them the next day and harvest.

And not to say that it worked for them too in 100% of cases, but sometimes it worked exactly. It's like a dinosaur - what probability to meet him? 50/50 - or to meet or not to meet. Well, real statistics (first recorded desire, then influence, then the validation is true or not as recorded) accumulate refuse everything, everything. Perhaps afraid that the magic will disappear and they are right.

Anyway... Instead of dominating their will with the waters of the sea, so the goldfish were errands... Probably easier to reconfigure itself, the psyche, the attitude of the world to catch a wave of lightness and skate on it. Of course, it has its UPS and downs, then jump know yourself - love people and nature and speak to all who would ask, and help everyone who will turn - how is it, do good and throw it in the water. And maybe goblins, mermaids, Perun, gods, nature, and the other will do everything possible to make you was well. And they are probably stronger than formic will be multiplied by zero device )))

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:by the way, I conducted this experiment long ago.
Exact details I do not remember, but the point was that the registration of documents for customs clearance mind machines under contract for million dollars stalled at the stage of solution of the question of whether or not you need certification. To no one officially, mind machines imported and the corresponding code on them, it was necessary to assign and collect the documents. And here is one of the officials of the customs Committee rested, we have to do the certification, although all the rules went out that should not.
My partner several times spoke with him, but the officer simply rude he was sent. This morning I made an impact by coming in the office, my companion says, represent me the official made the call himself!, said was wrong! Certification is not needed.
It is wrong, do not repeat dangerous to bend the matrix to influence the situation in such a way cherevato long awaited pullback with all the consequences, etc. the question is when, how much hit and com , Taim boasts and distribute them proud of the level of single-celled individual, or a three year old child which is the first word said not mom not dad and GIVE it just about you Andrew, 8) there are much simpler algorithms with the situation without a rollback and returns, but it's not tight and "advanced" pomeshannost on material welfare as a team , um, You're unlikely to see above his nose , alas, do not even try, material concerns, people do not grow, and you keep getting on tiptoe :?