MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик
Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Зозерхат » Fri May 18, 2018 2:43

Анатолий Т. wrote:At distilate.
On the distillate almost nothing works. And the information on it does not stay long. Is activated and deactivated almost simultaneously.
Анатолий Т. wrote:EHF emitters for wastewater treatment plants...
And put put. But not for the treatment of tap water. Although these experiments were carried out. But there are reservations. But some manufacturers "juice" and carbonated beverages in Ukraine - such plants exist. Although their presence and use is not publicized.
Анатолий Т. wrote:and I do not believe that the radiation at the resonant frequency "beat" the water molecules H2O.
And don't believe. To prove to You something or to convince otherwise even not going. :)
Анатолий Т. wrote:Here, in one place, the bond will break and the other is broken will be restored.
Yes, if you are dealing with distilled water.
Анатолий Т. wrote:activating the water, we energetically "raises"
It's a common phrase-pattern, such as "raising vibrations", "increasing the density" etc. Without understanding the deep essence of meaning and content phrases about "energy", "vibration" and "activated" it is better not to rush.
Анатолий Т. wrote:was little known in this "Response" of academics per square meter.
There were plenty of them. Moreover, the right of defense, not armchair theorists. But such things one cannot write. Didn't want to be accused of pseudoscience. Although, for such measurements and experiments existed (and exists) a special laboratory at a great depth under ground, protected from any radiation. In her experiments were conducted and held only at night, depending on solar activity, do not go when the distillation train in the subway, trams, etc. It has one of the research institutes, which in the programme participated.
Анатолий Т. wrote:i.e. just the conditions of the experiments were not clean.
Do not assume all idiots. Moreover, to engage in fantasies, not backed by inside knowledge of the case. When I have participated in this program, the meetings sometimes attacked academics and professors, even for the mistakes of the samples. Not to mention the fact that was criticized for not using one or another method of data analysis. And no I across the word said. Because with my data, fared the best, although I was the youngest.
Анатолий Т. wrote:there's a persistent rumor that ur. Schrödinger was sucked from the finger...
Schrödinger equation and schrödinger's paradox (the paradox of Schrodinger's cat) are two different things.

But! Chatted on General topics and that's enough. Will ask You to stop this topic discussion that does not apply or applies indirectly. I would not want to make people read what they interested. Probably someone may be subscribed to updates in this thread. And now, You write or I'm not on. Person receives an SMS or notification about the update. The man enters and immediately sees that went in vain. Let's not disappoint people and waste their time reading the discussion that they are not interested and obscure.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 18, 2018 16:36

Sazerac With your permission, I'll link the topic of water for Anatoly T. viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1230 here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5205 but here I think it is unlikely to be continued)). Well there viewforum.php?f=49 a lot of the water)). Sazerac my post can be removed , if interferes.

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Fri May 18, 2018 16:40

Зозерхат wrote:But! Chatted on General topics and that's enough. Will ask You to stop this topic discussion that does not apply or applies indirectly. ...
As you say... Although here with academics per square meter, I was just misunderstood.

Thank you for...

Алена Т

Post by Алена Т » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:17

Hello!Are there any devices available?Thank you

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:23

Алена Т wrote:Hello!Are there any devices available?Thank you
PSI-EM and PSI-E in stock.

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:41

Зозерхат wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 0:20
As shown, the use of devices "PCI-E", disable internal buzzer button is rarely used by.
In 2018 the buttons in the new versions of the devices - will not. Squeaker will be unmuted.
Hello. Do I understand correctly that while the device is enabled and working-it emits a sound (beeping)? This applies to both versions?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56

The device works silently. Upon completion of the work emits a short beep.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed Nov 21, 2018 15:41

Both versions of the appliance beeps during the power-on and during the trip. During operation, only the led flashes.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Thu Nov 22, 2018 0:42

Зозерхат wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2016 22:13
My experiments show that the presence of Wi-Fi in the house negatively affects the "vision" for lucid and prophetic dreams.
Sazerac, Hello! And if you turn off at night during sleep wi-fi - this will remove the negative impact on the vision of lucid and prophetic dreams? And the negative impact of cumulative and off at night, wifi is nothing fundamentally will not change (will need to completely abandon wi-fi)?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:18

Radiation Wi-Fi has a cumulative (cumulative) effect. Preferably, the sources of BT/Wi-Fi off for 6-7 hours before the intended sleep time. After turning them off you can enable PSI-E 1, and the next session to do just before bedtime. Then somehow offset by the adverse effects of Wi-Fi.
The best option is not to use the house wifi just. I don't have Wi-Fi inside the house, although the Internet get wireless. But the antenna is taken out to the outside and stand on a metal roof and so that even under a low power signal it was not possible to get with high probability at the time when I'm on the street.

ЮрийС

Post by ЮрийС » Sat Jan 12, 2019 23:06

Sazerac, good afternoon. From the description of the device is that it uses feedback, then he diagnoses. Do not you think to create a device only for co-diagnosis (without treatment)? Of the non-contact device, as far as I know, does not exist. Would be the best alternative to chronoscope, etc.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jan 14, 2019 18:14

Hello, dear Yuri!
Yes, You are absolutely right. Such a device does not exist on the market.
Currently I have version PSI-E with OLED indicator, which allows you to set independent of the modulation frequency accurate to 0.01 Hz for each of the three generators. In this version of the device you can get an array of the values of certain parameters BAT (biologically active points). He "goes" in vnutrenniy processor of the device. At a special wish, these settings can give out, for example, via a USB port. Alas, but what a setting and what kind of BAT fits, to say almost impossible. This is not necessary. They can only work this device. And to do in order to carry their identification, to determine the values to some "parrots", which will be clear to the doctors - I have absolutely no interest. I have a "tool", which shows the phase shifts of the radiation reflected from the BAHT, the value of frequency when converting the incident radiation, but it all works and treats exclusively in conjunction with my instruments, built on the principles, which the official medicine still creep and crawl for decades.

ДобрыйВолк

Post by ДобрыйВолк » Sat Mar 23, 2019 22:57

Hello! Tell me, have You finished the work on budget activator water?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Mar 26, 2019 15:05

Almost Yes. But so far can't find a nice, inexpensive and waterproof case.

ДобрыйВолк

Post by ДобрыйВолк » Fri Mar 29, 2019 14:20

Зозерхат wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 15:05
Almost Yes. But so far can't find a nice, inexpensive and waterproof case.
This is good news, I'll wait for the finished product.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Apr 09, 2019 17:37

From today it is forbidden to reproduce this and other sites information about my instruments and the discussion of them at all and okolovsyacheskih economiceskoe sites and so-called "bio-resonance subjects."
Hope for decency and common sense of the administrators of those resources.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed Apr 10, 2019 17:31

As a result of simplification of the control devices and the lack of buttons on/off internal sound emitter, questions may arise about how to distinguish a device with a microphone from the device without a microphone. Previously, they differed in the color of the button.
Now the differences are as follows.
In the version of the instrument with microphone (PSI-EM) screws coated with compound red, and the back cover has a yellow stripe-sticker film. When purchasing, pay attention to these distinctive features.

милениум

Post by милениум » Wed Apr 17, 2019 14:50

Sazerac! I do not understand why so much small :? if you can do everything much easier and most importantly cheaper: PWM - transistor RF Assembly or other semiconductor vkljuceni mode key Triger then the filter output and hoteltravel component output in the emitter. cheap and no worse than the SS. can device photo included in working condition to view its features in more detail. leave? there are clinical trials, etc?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:22

Where have You got the idea that I'm something of a "bother"? And... what's the problem? If you think that I "bother", you can try to make everything "easier," as You say. Alas, but to tell You I'm not going to or explain why not doing so, as You see. Or maybe I do, but I don't want to talk about it... :)
How many people - so many opinions.
милениум wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 14:50
there are clinical trials, etc?
Can try to read first, second and fourth page of this topic.

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Apr 20, 2019 15:56

Зозерхат wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:22
Alas, but to tell You I'm not going to explain or
and I'm not asking, and not implying even 8) won't steal Your bread :) :? You never sent me a photo of the device in working condition to be able to assess its possibilities and abilities, without mental protection read :? 8) don't be afraid to take away the bread I'm not going to comment more too :) it is enough that I know who has a head on his shoulders, those are the :) respect work of other people and to Your also :)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Apr 20, 2019 20:59

милениум wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 15:56
You never sent me a photo of the device in working condition to be able to assess its possibilities and abilities, without mental protection read
Yes, no problem. Leave for You and others feeling and seeing photos of the device and enabled in the turn off condition. Since feel and see, you will easily be able to determine which photo it is off and on which is enabled. And at the same time look and see all that You've wanted to see. Photo was not edited and was not adjusted. Maybe someone will even be able to tell which version of the device in the photo - PSI-E or PSI-EM.
And I would love to see here in the thread comments about who and what I saw and on what photo.
Фото_001.jpg
Фото_002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

милениум

Post by милениум » Sat Apr 20, 2019 22:20

thank you! much!

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Apr 25, 2019 15:49

"In what force, brother?" © :)

Ярогор

Post by Ярогор » Sun Jun 30, 2019 23:38

All good and healthy! I Aragor Smirnov, (https://vk.com/yarogorsmirnov) already wrote your opinion on this forum. But I will write again. So, I use a device that was , you might say, the prototype PSI-E, for the past 8 years. Honestly, every day, 2-3 times a day. I can say that this device has helped me increase my power of influence the Universe, or, simply, magical power, repeatedly. It use, coupled with the strength of our Savior allows me to stay healthy, fit and energetic for all these years. It is there that the I write my books and articles help people and harmonizing the space around. And my mother, who is 80 years old, remains vigorous, healthy, energetic, and extremely sensible largely because it has its own such a device, and she uses it daily. And another interesting detail: in his book, "a Halo for the President", published in 2009, I described a very similar apparatus, and in 2011 met its Creator, and immediately purchased the device at a property. Once I tried to promote this wonderful artifact, specially created videos trying to convince people that this device will help them become much healthier, stronger, more independent, wiser. But then I realized what it really takes only 5% of humanity, all the rest prefer to suffer. Well, suffering is voluntary. But, nevertheless, in my seminars, I recommend everyone to have such a device, in particular, to significantly and quickly increase their magical abilities. Someone even hears me))) so, here I can just say that this device is a significant step in the future of humanity, and a lot to win the one who will not wait for the onset of this future, and will enter into it right now. All advise - take it and use it!

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04

Aragon you use a device with a modulation of the voice or without?