MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Викторович
Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Викторович » Wed Dec 21, 2016 16:05

Зозерхат wrote:of Course, the use of instruments with this band - it's a necessary evil and the cost of progress and the usability of the appliances. But for people who think about spiritual and personal growth, BT and Wi-Fi is very bad. Of radiation negatively affect the frequency and quality of lucid dreams, as well as on the information content of dreams in General.
Actually, Wafi and mobile Internet just cut down the Central nervous system on the sleep period, so the phase "a strange dream may not come. Known cases, when people involved in the mounting of such equipment received a strange chronic lack of sleep. And this - the lack of mobility in my sleep and as a consequence all sorts of osteochondrosis, degeneration of tissue, migraines, and other delights.
But progress can be addressed. :)
Living, and especially sleeping areas can be screened. For this is radio-protective paints, primers and tulle on the Windows and doors http://neokip.ru/category/ekraniruyushchie-materialy/
You can escape and foil insulation+aluminum foil, on the floor and walls, the top covering it in a laminate or something else, the taste of the user. ( for example, there is aluminum Wallpaper :) )
And then everything will be gut in the middle of the sea, AMY-the nightmare of ..
Image Image
But the right, of course, will impose a ban on the household use of wifi. Raw footage too, for domestic purposes, can only be wired.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed Dec 21, 2016 17:42

Викторович wrote:Famous cases of people involved in mounting such equipment received a strange chronic lack of sleep.
I have a friend who writes software for a Wi-Fi hot-spot s. Constantly near the equipment near the antennas. He is 10 years old never seen a normal sleep. He just doesn't dream.

Джейнсон

Post by Джейнсон » Mon Dec 26, 2016 23:53

Okay...just managed to "explore" several interesting properties of the PSI-E my version (even without the mute, WHAT else is the difference - no response) voiced another property, discovered purely on the patient... steady heart rhythm. Was a man with Pribluda on the neck and pickups. After decryption, said that during the process of preparing for my procedure he operation of the valve normalizability...
What everyone else only dreams look ??? :(

Зорк

Post by Зорк » Tue Dec 27, 2016 0:55

The other is also doing. On Friday, mom is in trouble....cerebrovascular accident (was rebuffed legs, impaired memory.....etc. was taken to the intensive care unit at 11: 00) I was told on the phone (she lives in another city). As I learned (while buying the tickets, going on the road) included the PSI-E on a photo of mom (photos on phone). After 3 hours I was told that the legs are already moving and recovering it (in the intensive care unit was only doing a shot Fraxiparina, at my request....mom lives in the Caucasus and it is possible). Then did a few "exposures" every 4 hours. Saturday arrived and she's already talked to me on the phone. Sunday was unable to pick her up because there were no doctors, but she had already walked herself to the bathroom. This morning took her home, came to put the device near the head.....fell asleep....slept three hours....stood up and were willing to cook me dinner.....and prepared! In the evening again put.....however, the pressure jumped to 180...knocked kapitanom (don't know it was necessary?) Walking already without aid as before. Neighbor not believe my eyes)))) the night is still set.
When enabled, the device stops to catch TV channels ( DVB-T television station)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:38

Yes, there is the instrument has a generator of masking interference. Specially for the lovers of reverse engineering. To have no desire to dig. Strong effects hidden in the masking signal generator. Had to go to this little trick. Look for the right signal among the interference can be forever. :)

Джейнсон

Post by Джейнсон » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:35

http://www.jvanetsky.ru/data/text/t7/stili_spora
With our "implacable" wrote the author of some of...
Not only that, a personal tragedy (cancer, medical error, no time...) permanently repulsed tact and objectivity, so also the frequency and the abundance of "inject the venom" is visible good material makeup of this nagging pain. Well, he himself brought up faster...
Well, it's no pain in :oops: ... and the website is not the website...and the forum will Zabolotets. It is not the owner of the site whether he az nalivat ?

Зорк

Post by Зорк » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:58

I seriously think so. In our intensive care( Azerbaijan) without money you will die will not do anything. The doctors needed to perform my instructions. There's even a fast until the do not pay will not drive anywhere. If interested can on the forums to ask about our doctors. Fraxiparin blood thinning I recommended them. My wife is a doctor.
This morning the mother feels well. Pressure is normalized. Said legs are tired ( after physical exertion)

Джейнсон

Post by Джейнсон » Tue Dec 27, 2016 22:36

Something I don't understand what is happening....
Wrote "evil otpoved" our vseobschaya "in passing", and now look - his "editresource" and ...NOT already ! :wiz
...and I now with his"upaveda" as :roll: ...that...well... :?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed Dec 28, 2016 0:59

Rubbing his nonsense regularly. Not to fancy himself a special where special is not. And to not write nonsense and shit. Will write properly and to the point, not speculation and gag - then think what to do with it. And to raise the branch due to his "Scriptures" - not interested. It's just that I have enemies and I don't even see what he writes. Discredited, have lost credibility - I'm not going to give another opportunity to restore it. Did not warn you twice and twice on the same rake did not come.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Jan 10, 2017 14:24

Зозерхат wrote:Found recommendations that you should sleep with your head East or North, is quite unfounded. Therefore, they must be taken into account in applying the devices PSI-E.
And that is why the South was not?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Jan 10, 2017 17:18

And that You can ask on the forum "hackers dreams". It is better to explain. I'm just stating a fact.

Валдиз

Post by Валдиз » Sat Jan 14, 2017 13:20

Hello!running and experiments with health are less clear,we ourselves only try.What about the impact on the deep layers of the subconscious?are there examples of results?
In addition to prophetic dreams.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jan 16, 2017 13:54

And can "chew" what You mean by "the deep layers of the subconscious"?

Валдиз

Post by Валдиз » Mon Jan 16, 2017 15:40

Probably not correctly formulated a question,I was referring to the quote from the description:
"There is a real opportunity to influence deep, ancient brain structures of human electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength that is commensurate with the size of these structures. Naturally, with the amendment and taking into account the dielectric constant of the medium in which they are located."
I understand that the device in fact it does."deep brain structures" definition is very common and I am also not entirely clear in this regard there was a question whether the results in a specific area?Can the development of ekstrasensorike or the growing influence of the mind on physical reality,the overall improvement of quality of life,with the product in conjunction with goal setting and improvement in energy(too much, sleep less,and sleep better and full of energy, etc.).And do I understand that in principle, the device can become a kind of accelerator of success(certainly not as a magic pill,I am well aware that I no the most amazing device will do nothing).The question is whether there are examples given if I buy any introductory how to work on yourself to work the device?)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jan 16, 2017 17:03

Валдиз wrote:"the deep structure of the brain" definition is very common and I am also not entirely clear
Alas, it is a General term that explained in some detail in the literature:
https://esoterics.wikireading.ru/75364
http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/uchast ... o-razryada
http://mozgius.ru/bolezni/nevrologiya/irritaciya.html
http://www.eurolab.ua/consultation/chil ... st/132265/
http://lib.vgmu.ru/Files/Journal/PMJ_20 ... 8_1_64.pdf
Валдиз wrote:sleep less,and sleep better and full of energy etc
Just one of the manifestations of the influence of device this is.
Валдиз wrote:are there any examples of such
There are such examples.
Валдиз wrote:is given when buying any introductory how to work on yourself to work the device?
Introduction is given, of course)) And not one. The device works regardless of whether over a person. But if one works, the device helps him in this and accelerates the achievement of certain results.<

Валдиз

Post by Валдиз » Mon Jan 16, 2017 20:53

It sounds very cool)can I see examples?

Джейнсон

Post by Джейнсон » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58

Again, "twenty-five"...!
Buy for 12900 or 199000... and play until blue in the face !
What we have there are people hit :oops: yy...!
Here if you PROVE me the examples and Oh....governmental results that I'm using this korobosea become the second Delay-Lama - WELL, then just buy it !
Well, show me one dinkus, who with the help of the "opening of consciousness" by PSI and guess 6 of 36 (no 49 !) will it blow in a raised, tender lips on four sides...
..."there are unprecedented such a mile on the sea..." may be only casually or in passing...... :)
Last edited by Джейнсон on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 18, 2017 13:35

Valdez
Particular some examples are can not lead, but is no less important . Under strong intoxication the person had muscle spasms, often manifested as wandering pain in the body. Psychosomatics, too, there certainly not least is. There was a case of accident, there are some "traces" and somaticheskii as well. The first application people said much relieves spasms, as the muscles would warm up and relax body sensations , as the dam burst, a strong flow of energy that then to sleep on a bad night ))) I can not sleep from the energy. And yet ,is noticeable after 5 one-time application , it is calm ,even when a large for-ve energy( purely visually) a quiet man, with his constant hyperactivity mixed with psihosomaticheskoy wandering pains.
PS.))) The cat had not slept with him, not purred))) now was sleeping beside, and even :roll: purr )) Says, when the device is in working condition , it is attached somewhere nearby. Researches and tests did not no at the time of application.
Forgive the questions don't ask me , described the surveillance of a person, the other nothing to write yet. Will, write. :?

Валдиз

Post by Валдиз » Wed Jan 18, 2017 16:52

Thank you!In principle understandable) developer wrote to us about increasing the amount of energy.Really doubt that the device works I have,just want to know the maximum,while raising money who experiments on himself,his consciousness and his material did,and what happened?)and then suddenly the fantasy is not enough or I just don't know what to do with it))and I want to use to the max))

Валдиз

Post by Валдиз » Wed Jan 18, 2017 17:33

Well, elementary, or someone was experimenting with numismatics(to find the coin,which I have long wanted) or easier to digest in.ASIC, develop creativity, etc. -)

Джейнсон

Post by Джейнсон » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:46

I think so, this phone is worth buying only when it is really "necessary".
But understand - if HE needs YOU to... more "the" question.

Валдиз

Post by Валдиз » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:27

There would be no need,you wouldn't ask)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Mar 20, 2017 14:46

Зозерхат wrote:the Name of Russian letters wrote(a):to record the condition of the brain in a good mood, and then force the device to set the these devices - no. In devices of the 3rd generation such a possibility. But I don't plan to sell.
Did not see the topic of these devices. I stumbled. The notion of "Reference condition". It here on the forum and some products to promote. I don't know whether the reference state is the same for everyone, or at everyone. Especially because everyone, including me, at least once in his life experienced. It is not a condition of the brain. This is a whole range that cannot be decomposed into components. But for this, you need to clearly define and recall the place, time and feeling. That is, the "Name in Russian letters" is talking about that somehow to calm himself, to create a good mood and then write and, if needed, transmitting this state of the brain itself, to summon up the same feelings.

I am talking about what I remember and know at least two such cases. Remember the time, place, feelings. But by placing yourself mentally, do not get yourself in that condition to hold, and often even a full log. That is, I don't need to create a mood. I already have it. In the past. Repeated twice. Here it I wanted to pull out, and that would be it remembered, and if necessary, I have it placed.
I kinestetik and live in sensation. About the third generation for the implementation of said and nothing to add. Proposed for implementation on the website devices. What they are in this plan can help?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Mar 24, 2017 22:43

The effect that is used in all versions of the devices PSI-E, allows you to just the right state to concentrate and to hold onto him and not fall into chaotic vision or the flow of unnecessary thoughts. With the instrument set and the state are best remembered. It's already proven not once and not one person.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue May 02, 2017 22:56

In the evening 01.05.2017 experienced a new modification of the device. Interesting dream I had in the morning 02.05.2017.
In short, it shows 4 events. At the moment 3 of them have already occurred. With precision to detail. The only nesrsta - instead of a truck in reality, it was the automobile that was used as a truck (loaded with potatoes) :)
The 4th event of the dream was terrible and strange.
I saw in a dream a huge crater on the ground which was before the city. A huge mass of soil had been thrown out of the crater and formed a ring around her mountain with a height of several hundred meters. The bottom of the funnel in the middle was totally flat. Not round, by the way, something resembling a stadium. Only very large. No reflow, burning smell, etc. the Most interesting is that the funnel, and dumped the soil, and the remains of people, buildings, household items, which in some places could be seen from under the soil - all were gray. It's like everyone has turned into some kind of not cement, not the zinc powder which consisted of all subjects. I picked up the severed hand of the doll. It was grey, although it was all from the same plastic, although quite an unusual colour. Broken bottles were opaque and grey, although were composed of glass. And the wreckage of cars, and pieces of wood... All to touch and the weight remained the same material as was before the disaster. But - smooth gray.
I climbed the mountain to get a better look at the bottom of the funnel and said, "What is this city?".
And on the bottom of a huge crater stood out the decal from the grey blocks, like a giant in a split second put it out of blocks: "IZHEVSK". Why English, why not the voice replied - I did not understand. But was very surprised to the answer given.
At some distance from the ring emission of the soil a gray color blended into the normal and natural colours of the landscape.
But then came the comment: "Everything came from the East." Although the word "come" - pretty accurately reflects the information. It would be more accurate like this: arrived/got/came/fell. How to understand this event is a dream - don't even understand. But the previous has come true already. Maybe someone saw similar phenomena in dreams or knows what kind of cataclysm or the result of applying what weapons do I see?<