MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Кадуцей
Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Кадуцей » Sun Nov 20, 2016 16:19

Good luck in your business!!! I'll start with the first !!!! This resource will be your first customer!!!

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Sun Nov 20, 2016 19:17

Зозерхат wrote:And here we go with the General-the Lieutenant of one of the superstructure into the room and begin to converse about the possibilities of technology. I deliberately omit many details and descriptions of rooms, people, manners of speaking, etc asked Me how much I want for it money. I answered. Then I was told that the ROC is willing to pay me the money, but under one condition: I had to alter the cost of the device so that it had a much larger size. To the question "Why?" received the answer: "To built-in icons, which we will be announcing the miraculous". The General and I exchanged glances, silently turned and just walked away. Not all painted in detail, because I just don't want to waste time describing all the details and nuances of the meeting.
good thinking by the employees of the Orthodox Church :ay
faith and "love" would influence the idea of more effective and there would real love is old little. However, in a time period of time most likely it would have gone into minus for them.
Last edited by Хорошо on Mon Nov 21, 2016 0:45, edited 1 time in total.

Вирджиния

Post by Вирджиния » Mon Nov 21, 2016 0:24

Though it is blasphemy, I'd sell the device to the priests. If you are running a healing icon, it with the device it is hundreds of times more parishioners will heal. And most importantly everything will be in the pros)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Nov 21, 2016 0:37

So icons are the most common wanted to announce a miraculous, rather than being embedded in the miraculous :cry: Asked why this is necessary. "That more parishioners were added to the Church Treasury," he said.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Mon Nov 21, 2016 0:56

and suddenly the "miracle" is already someone's chip, just a little, who knows? :wiz
IMHO it is important that the person went to the head and was the one to ask "what's wrong with me?" and get a normal response, and the fact that cheating a lot - so it's like, and knows it - but all the same people for the miracles goes )

Вирджиния

Post by Вирджиния » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:17

HAPPINESS FOR EVERYBODY, FREE, AND LET WILL LEAVE NOBODY OFFENDED! c@Strugatsky

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:47

Варахаил wrote:Reviews did not lead (it would be better reviews on video to show people), only retold stories. The results of studies on the effects of radiation instrument on the human body, made at least some of the Kiev research institution of medical direction failed.
People, you think well ? Who is doing something for people and their health, namely the devices , their from that......Rinat did a turn where he is? Well, first lost his wife. There is a list who know ..and who is not, too...))))invented Dorogov of ASD-where is he?
All you can say to the author of the PSI-E is a BRAVE man.To be patented , as they mentioned, it is not noble , there will be "co-authors" )))) . Moreover, in the description is what is written there in large letters))),is actually tested-and works))) In this way, too, you can ogresti ...))Tested at the request of Andrew , a couple of times. Dreams are prophetic and clear. On GDV checked-there are big positive moves, although...it was 27 and 29 thousands square of the luminosity. Although someone GDV is not an indicator, my opinion here too.
RS there is Always one who tries for the people , although it starts with yourself, and people will do not effective..? 10 years of work of the author , what is so worth it ?

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:09

Зозерхат wrote:
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Organic by the way, a very good thing.
Wonderful if good. And especially good if the one who batters, understand what to do. I bet have not seen a single clear recipe, with an understanding of what you are doing, and not of arts in the spirit of "recipes of my grandmother" or "can with nails to replace chopped metal sponge".
But we're not discussing the quality of orgonite and his recipes.
Варахаил wrote:better feedback on the video, to be seen of man
By the way, about my instruments there are many reviews and videos. They are known by other names like health (very much simplified and cheapened, without feedback). But at my request, these videos are translated in the category of "video link" to watch a lot of people did not filled up in such numbers that I can't afford.
However, I asked the people who shot this video and doctors (and only doctors) who used more than one year, these devices leave reviews here.
Don't know what about video , is that on Skype, but my personal experience and my experiments on other people can tell.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:11

be Patented , as they mentioned, it is not noble , there will be "co-authors" )))) . Moreover, in the description is what is written there in large letters))),
Where does the patenting or acceptance or entry in the books... at least it is necessary to check a clear and specific way to all declared properties of the device (especially the weather control and the impact on people, and the fact that sleep cuts down - it is quite possible to believe). Two ways suggested: a) double-blind testing with publicly announced results (feedback) and b) exposure of humans to do something very atypical for him
actually tested-and works)))
it works because it's written?
invented Dorogov of ASD-where is he?
About the miracle of ASD. You know that it is made from dead animals and their waste? And then it yourself through the anus inject. Necromancy and chernomorya if you think about it, what do you think?
were Tested at the request of Andrew , a couple of times. Dreams are prophetic and clear.
I'm sorry, but you as in the unconscious, stomps you just enough to tell myself "Oh, a miracle device that shows dreams". And in the box in General may not be stuffing you will quietly see unusual dreams. Isn't that right? You awake dreams, too, have found than to surprise to review "vivid dreams"...

Understand what is the difference in double blind testing of self-hypnosis? The fact that you can get a dummy device, and you dreams will see write a review "it works!". And all will become clear to you personally. And what is the cost of this testing do not understand, as all the instruments and the dummy after testing, return to developer. The only thing that makes it hold is the fear that devices people write comments "not working" and for dummies will write "work", no one will know in advance where the device is and where the fake, even outstanding. And give not to those who and so by itself without problems fail can.<
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:35, edited 9 times in total.

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:14

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Зозерхат wrote: Before these functions were performed by religion. And now sometimes in some places performs
and are You selling the devices..responsible..))) So I suggest not to put himself above religions, sages, and all inventors of the past, well, or at least..at least in one line ..)))
Why go to the philosophy?
There is physics of the process, and it is clear and logical. And most importantly everything works and is very fast (Looking for what, and for whom)

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:19

мимоходом wrote:
be Patented , as they mentioned, it is not noble , there will be "co-authors" )))) . Moreover, in the description is what is written there in large letters))),
Where does the patenting or acceptance or entry in the books... at least it is necessary to check a clear and specific way to all declared properties of the device (especially the weather control and the impact on people, and the fact that sleep cuts down - it is quite possible to believe). Two ways suggested: a) double-blind testing with publicly announced results (feedback) and b) exposure of humans to do something very atypical for him
actually tested-and works)))
it works because it's written?
invented Dorogov of ASD-where is he?
About the miracle of ASD. You know that it is made from dead animals and their waste? And then it yourself through the anus inject. Necromancy and chernomorya if you think about it, what do you think?
People teach math part!
Well, or at least do not mix different processes and concepts.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:22

People teach math part!
Well, or at least do not mix different processes and concepts.
The information content of the message is zero... at least overkvoting don't do if you just want to speak about anything. Teach materiel. Or write specifically what it is - it will at least be constructive.

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:44

Hello!!!
I've been looking for this device. Finally you can buy it.

A prototype of this device I was lucky enough to experience for yourself and your relatives and close friends who needed help.
I myself am a big skeptic, especially as (Bang daddy) in the application of this device to your child. By experiments on human beings (something that knowing and knowing how) as well as on themselves, and subsequently on the child, the RESULTS are just super. I have a home because of the peculiarities of the exposure apparatus was a queue.
Thank you developer for this device!!!
Developer - as YOU may contact?
Have questions on the finer points of use in the possibility of ordering a more specialized device.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:48

By experiments on human beings (something that knowing and knowing how) as well as on themselves, and subsequently on the child, the RESULTS are just super.
What are the outcomes?

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:01

мимоходом wrote:
By experiments on human beings (something that knowing and knowing how) as well as on themselves, and subsequently on the child, the RESULTS are just super.
What are the outcomes?

There were 5 in my opinion effects, 3 health and 2 development and perception!

1 the woman had a minor stroke, had complications on the eye, well that was quickly accepted (the Choice was not great) after 2 weeks, the doctors said that she was lying and all she was OK , showed a med card, said that the previous doctor was wrong!

2 the perception, the Child began to speak clearly and began to paint In a WEEK!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:02

мимоходом wrote:you Know what is the difference in double blind testing of self-hypnosis? The fact that you can get a dummy device, and you dreams will see write a review "it works!". And all will become clear to you personally.

In passing , the debate is not going to. I'm not an expert and nauchnoprakticheskii issues .Just described what happened in the first stage. I don't immediately nevidela. And at home. Prophetic dreams are rare.But often the details are not pick up on everything))) But just for the night .....I can even remember .
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Jun 15, 2017 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:09

Lily, however... what is stated in the properties of the device - you do yourself in one form or another... It's just manipulation )))
2 On perception, the Child began to speak clearly and began to paint In a WEEK!
Irradiated child who still does not speak? Child 2-3 years? Of course, the child is yours, but you are sure that the benefits of irradiation unformed person in the form of "a little better says" and "take a pencil" will outweigh the possible brain tumor or a broken psyche (well, theoretically)? You see, when 40-50 year old heads are experimenting on themselves, it is their full right to investigate, let them do what they want, but the baby would have refused...

And what about children is the firstborn from you? If Yes, better read books about the developmental stages of children. Kids develop themselves and actually surprise you constantly, every day - the natural biological mechanism of the deployment and the complexity of the nervous system.

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:19

мимоходом wrote:a Lily, and yet... what is stated in the properties of the device - you do yourself in one form or another... It's just manipulation )))
2 On perception, the Child began to speak clearly and began to paint In a WEEK!
Irradiated child who still does not speak? Child 2-3 years? Of course, the child is yours, but you are sure that the benefits of irradiation unformed person in the form of "a little better says" and "take a pencil" will outweigh the possible brain tumor or a broken psyche (well, theoretically)? You see, when 40-50 year old heads are experimenting on themselves, that is their right, let them do what they want, but the baby would have refused...

And what about children is the firstborn from you? If Yes, better read books about the developmental stages of children. Kids develop themselves and actually surprise you constantly, every day - the natural biological mechanism of the deployment and the complexity of the nervous system.
Did you expect such a question! Your skepticism is a sign on personal experience! About the first-born YES! But after running around to doctors and hospitals and looking at this whole nightmare which is happening now Confidently say I made the right choice! And saved his child from psychological and physical trauma. Believe me there are so many nuances and symptoms that need to pay attention to each month of a child's growth. Yes there are children who are fine!!! So be it, but in my case, we helped device!

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:24

Forgive me for asking, don't want to hurt, but still - the child is autistic? Developmental delay? If so - don't waste time of doctors and the money for the instruments, do all day exercises with the fingers, a lot of them - finger games, picking up designer, playing children's musical instruments, embroidery, weaving (of course not for this age, but still) - it depends on what the child is interesting. The speech is a direct link with fine motor skills, developing one will develop automatically and more, at least compensate a little child, instead of spending time waiting for a miracle (that you doctors would just say if you visited them). And the result, at least the device attribute is as described in the case of the Russian Orthodox Church with icons and devices...

For adults too there is an exercise of logic and quick thinking is directly connected with the fingers

[youtube][/youtube]

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:34

мимоходом wrote:Forgive me for asking, don't want to hurt, but still - the child is autistic? Developmental delay? If so - don't waste time of doctors and the money for the instruments, do all day exercises with the fingers, a lot of them - finger games, picking up designer, playing children's musical instruments, embroidery, weaving (of course not for this age, but still) - it depends on what the child is interesting. The speech is a direct link with fine motor skills, developing one will develop automatically and more, at least compensate a little child, instead of spending time waiting for a miracle. And the result, at least the device attribute is as described in the case of the Russian Orthodox Church with icons and devices...

No. The key word firstborn and access to the body normal doctors! With the motor worked, but there were issues with the reaction and external manifestations, but not so bright and the view (of Doctors) is critical (And not so live). But we all know the child main development is up to 3 years and then every year to fix something, or to develop harder and harder. To be able to give such an impetus in the development (This is about the properties of the device and of neuronal connections) in the early stages of life - priceless!!!

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:39

in the early stages of life - priceless!!
You're right, dear. And maybe the price will be for you is not very pleasant, will come later. And it may not be. For that, we need independent tests, not the fit person who wants the miracle (bias, giving birth to the rejection of everything that does not fit into his desire). Especially funny when the visual test the device and receive visual effects. These effects they get, but for some reason attributed to the device. Similarly, people with sense of touch and so feel this or that, just don't understand what's going on. And causing effect in themselves attribute to their device.

But you, an ordinary man without glitches instrument allowed to see lucid dreaming? Allowed to control the weather? Allowed to influence other people that they will do something beneficial for you? How many on this forum have opinions in the form of "water began to flow faster", although the description of the device says "the device allows you to get money," or "the device allows to be more flexible and more mobile (just for example)

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:53

мимоходом wrote:
in the early stages of life - priceless!!
You're right, dear. And maybe the price will be for you is not very pleasant, will come later. And it may not be. For that, we need independent tests, not the fit person who wants the miracle (bias, giving birth to the rejection of everything that does not fit into his desire). Especially funny when the visual test the device and receive visual effects. These effects they get, but for some reason attributed to the device. Similarly, people with sense of touch and so feel this or that, just don't understand what's going on. And causing effect in themselves attribute to their device.

But you, an ordinary man without glitches instrument allowed to see lucid dreaming? Allowed to control the weather? Allowed to influence other people that they will do something beneficial for you?
On dreams is a serious topic and you've got to be very careful!!! Since I'm still old, not pumped , and in General only relatively recently immersed myself in this topic, I Can not authoritatively say what the dreams are vivid and SOMETIMES I BEGAN to REALIZE THAT I'm IN a DREAM that's a FACT!!!! Everything else is a matter of practice. Simple device SAVES YEARS AND even decades of PRACTICE!!!!!

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:57

what dreams are vivid and SOMETIMES I BEGAN to REALIZE THAT I'm IN a DREAM that's a FACT!!!! Everything else is a matter of practice. Simple device SAVES YEARS AND even decades of PRACTICE!!!!!
Well, again, see mental instability. Kapslok, excitation, exclamation marks, some fanatical, disabled, critical thinking... are You sure that the device has a positive impact? Just don't know you - maybe you always have been, and may have excited in the background of the esoteric searches, but can the device the psyche reeling themselves or Wasps... I'm not biased, I have to wonder, is that the instrument is working, so the people evolved to have researched that this damage was not that it was all good... But, unfortunately, while looking at the author's style and the style of the reviews... and signs of another sect... it is very much in the subject. Not very this looks, to be honest (but I'm in the mood the author is strictly positive, but what I see, I see). Where is the resistance?

It would seem that esoteric a device that gives the development would lead to the tranquility of the rock and the construction of sentences, which is not to argue, so they are obvious... But there's a lot of "leaky" moments are already evident.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Nov 21, 2016 15:04

These devices in the medical version (of course, unlicensed and uncertified) have spread worldwide in thousands of pieces. Have been used on pregnant women and breastfed children, and the disabled, and cancer patients. And doctors in their families and for the treatment of their children. Moreover, doctors are not some provincial hospitals, and is known and respected practitioners in their fields of medicine. Many of the used devices I saw a video where about testing the device, there are a real academician (academician and not fake academies) and doctor of medical science which treats members of the Royal families. In Moscow and St. Petersburg, studies were carried out (informally) to a very serious medical research institutions. And the conclusion is, but... informal. Without seals. Just in electronic form of a letter to me or the people who passed on research instruments.
Recognition, the hype on TV and other media I don't need. Suggested, because personally acquainted with the "zhurnalizd". Don't see the need. Someone needs publicity, PR and public attention. And someone (e.g. me) knows something and just earn money. Earns on his own, but it earns honestly and responsibly. If we talk about medicine, the devices used for the treatment of people in the Czech Republic, Poland, Israel, Canada, USA, Malaysia, China and throughout the CIS.
But I believe that the possibility of an esoteric modification of the device outweigh any medical. I have reason to think so. And I also don't have to say why. Can simply say: "something about That you know, have seen or see what is not allowed to say".
Last edited by Зозерхат on Mon Nov 21, 2016 20:11, edited 2 times in total.

Андрев

Post by Андрев » Mon Nov 21, 2016 15:21

мимоходом wrote:
what dreams are vivid and SOMETIMES I BEGAN to REALIZE THAT I'm IN a DREAM that's a FACT!!!! Everything else is a matter of practice. Simple device SAVES YEARS AND even decades of PRACTICE!!!!!
Well, again, see mental instability. Kapslok, excitation, exclamation marks, some fanatical, disabled, critical thinking... are You sure that the device has a positive impact? Just don't know you - maybe you always have been, and may have excited in the background of the esoteric searches, but can the device the psyche reeling themselves or Wasps... I'm not biased, I have to wonder, is that the instrument is working, so the people evolved to have researched that this damage was not that it was all good... But, unfortunately, while looking at the author's style and the style of the reviews... and signs of another sect... it is very much in the subject. Not very this looks, to be honest (but I'm in the mood the author is strictly positive, but what I see, I see). Where is the resistance?

It would seem that esoteric a device that gives the development would lead to the tranquility of the rock and the construction of sentences, which is not to argue, so they are obvious... But there's a lot of "leaky" moments are already evident.
For (Leaky) points You are Absolutely right! I've posted my impressions, a couple of times paying attention to the question (physics process) but understanding it and most importantly do not feel in itself all else is not convincing. Do not believe anyone on the word, try and make decisions only personal motives and self-righteousness. There are many devices of the so-called local and General actions which are very popular and which make millions. Try to search this device in other place , maybe this will help YOU to think.