MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик
Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:34

Имя русскими буквами wrote:Me all the more interested in the question whether there are cases when people are not sensitive to your device.
100% guarantee only God gives)) In early models was an interesting thing - racial and ethnic sensitivity to radiation. The representatives of some nationalities could demonstrate a paradoxical reaction instead of improving sleep. It managed to get rid of gradually optimizing mathematics, control generators.
But now, for example, some people with real abilities to a dumb suggestion lose them for a few hours when you enable next to them the device for 15-20 minutes. Such people are very few, but they are. I had the opportunity to observe such an effect at a very advanced in this respect, man.
Имя русскими буквами wrote:Or UHF this is such a scrap, against which there is no admission?
EHF for no one in the world uses but me. Or I do not know about them. Although, I come into contact with the research teams of major pharmaceutical companies and a little know how they are doing. Yet they envy you and think like yourself more money to knock on researching. They are inside a struggle for funding. And particularly jammed, they lag behind even with millions of budgets. There is not looking for, alas.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:57

Зозерхат wrote:. I bet have not seen a single clear recipe, with an understanding of what you are doing, and not of arts in the spirit of "recipes of my grandmother"
let's say so. Absolutely no difference..nails.. or foil..or chips..the main conductor. Organic..in fact it's a condenser of atmospheric electricity(air), almost the battery..and it works on anyone..regardless of whether the one who does it..or does not understand. So.. grandma's recipes..there are times..cooler than fruitless philosophising granddaughter ) For the idea of his orgonite.. people paid with their lives..)) And schaz you in their little machines, the capacitors are probably used...)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:21

Sazerac az

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:21

By the way, heard the view that man himself and the conductor, and a capacitor, and the resistance and inductance (transformer to be precise)... In an environment with the most that neither is the usual currents and charges of an air condenser Earth. I wonder from this position - all people are different, it turns out everyone is something like a resonant circuit, configured for a different resonance frequency. And then the question arises - is it right for any oscillatory circuit to work the same way. Maybe the circuit is a low pass filter or Vice versa is high. May be its frequency and phase response are in disarray with the corresponding characteristics of the impact... What does your model say about this? After all, the human, as in the wave model, there are different specifications: oscillation frequency (vibration), phase, amplitude, polarization, quality factor, damping factor, spectrum and much more... All with the same brush?
Last edited by мимоходом on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:23, edited 2 times in total.

Вирджиния

Post by Вирджиния » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:21

Good evening, all. I myself electronics and have been interested in medical electronics. Began with devices for the production of live and dead water, devices for search BAT, measuring their condition and exposure to electrical pulses. Got dubious results. About 15 years ago, I met with the devices of EHF-therapy and their developers. Since then, use one of the best devices of EHF-therapy "electronics-101". Serial device cost $ 600 and never regretted, though I had to learn the atlases of acupuncture. Quite an advanced device, designed to secure enterprise, with the proper emitter and the control modes of the generator. The history of the device based on personal familiarity with the Chinese practice of acupuncture. The Chinese are unable to explain why the needle should be of gold and length of 11 cm and 7cm silver?. They say that it's necessary, it won't work. There was a hypothesis: what if the needle is an antenna? Counted the range of resonance for this antenna and the received frequency range of 30-60 GHz. More a matter of technique to build a generator and emitter for UHF diode. Antenna (resonator) was the needle made of PTFE. And a miracle happened: the Impact on BAT very low levels of EHF were more effective than needles in acupuncture. Now, a new generation of devices writes about Sazerac. One of the variants of the medical device first took the test, and then bought from the developer. I am very far from the esoteric but as an engineer, primarily dismantled the camera and looked inside and her protest on the Agilent spectrum analyzer. Such miracle devices that passed through my hands a few dozen, so I was ready to expose another fake. Oddly enough, this time everything was in place and the generators (in my unit 5 units) and the strip antenna and UHF transistors and emitters. I can assure you, the circuitry at the advanced level with the superior controllers mentioned Arduino). The sensor from the Electronics (short-wave czujnik) at a distance of 20 cm also showed the presence of radiation in the EHF range. On the spectrum analyzer clearly shows a few generators in the RF range, and due to overlapping of frequencies there are "beats" in the ultrasonic frequency range. It probably have the know-how of the developer, because the EHF human skin is delayed and ultrasound no. And if ultrasound to impose a kWh? What is the effect of the device? In any case, not worse Electronics 101 when exposed to the BAT. I'm not susceptible to placebo and hypnosis. Noticed improvement in fatigue (like sleep) that surprised, it seems a positive effect on wound surface - faster comes epitelizatia (but this is subjective). The pain in my knee - did not help. A cold does not heal, though the swelling of the nose is reduced. But with dreams - a lot of interesting. Applying before bed got very vivid dreams made up of line segments previously snilsya events glued together in one absurd dream which consciousness was seen as a logical chain of events, but upon awakening this nonsense scared me). Now given the device a neighbor, he after a severe stroke (three years partially paralyzed). While the results hard to say, but impact is. In the application there is a slight pain in the affected parts of the brain, improved sleep, after the device a gargantuan appetite, but began to have convulsions, which had not been. Good or bad time will tell, but the device is not want to return. Another friend spooked: the after use of the instrument began to dream with their sins, remembered, even those which are long forgotten). Back, saying that I was doing NLP.<
Last edited by Вирджиния on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:41, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:24

мимоходом wrote: May be the circuit is a low pass filter or Vice versa is high.
this filter in the head..or rather.. in the head CPU..)))

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:27

мимоходом wrote:after a person as in the wave model, there are different specifications: oscillation frequency (vibration), phase, amplitude, polarization, quality factor, damping factor, spectrum and much more... All with the same brush?
Characteristics is. But not necessarily all of them into account and considered. This is a long and irrational. You need to give that the body waiting. I.e., it is enough to calculate the probability of the expected values of the phase, frequency, etc. on the basis of several parameters of the reflected signal.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Mon Nov 21, 2016 20:03, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:54

Зозерхат wrote:I would Not want to confuse spirituality with religion. I do not confuse. And what You want!
That is fine.. with religion..so.. esche and social laws tudazhe..to steal and kill banned..what a nightmare..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:58

Sazerac it turns out denying religion.. you tip..and social laws spit..watch..)) Christ..nerekomenduoja and cheat and steal and kill..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:01, edited 1 time in total.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:01

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:and social laws tudazhe..to steal and kill ban
Social laws are invented in order to keep the "under" imperfect (young) Soul. Previously, these functions were performed by religion. And now sometimes in some places to execute. Fool how do you get to live a normal life in society? To intimidate the hell fire, Hell... Consciousness and moral brakes if there is no respect to the results of other people's labor, foreign ownership, housing, health and life... how to keep sociopathic and bestial tendencies? Ever noticed that some from birth do not envy anyone, do not humiliate anyone, do not do evil? Do I need them with the same brush and feed horror stories?
All of the 10 commandments, in fact, in the modern world can be reduced to three:
1. Don't do what you wouldn't want to do to you (or to you).
2. Not create evil.
3. Act fairly and honestly.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:11, edited 3 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:02

Sazerac accepted.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:05

Зозерхат wrote: Before these functions were performed by religion. And now sometimes in some places performs
and are You selling the devices..responsible..))) So I suggest not to put himself above religions, sages, and all inventors of the past, well, or at least..at least in one line ..)))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:22, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:23

Зозерхат wrote:All carry
Yes. az

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:59

And another question. In your appliances it is possible to change the firmware of the processor?
For example I was not too interested in the development ekstrasensornykh abilities (it is useless to develop something that is not from birth :) ) But the correction of brain rhythms very handy.
The ideal option is to record the state of the brain in a good mood, and then force the device to install it. Or to sew up in ROM the generalized parameters of the ground state of (great capacity for work, meditation, sleep) and choose as needed.
Another very necessary function - tracking and correction of negative changes of the brain activity online.
You can add the following functions by replacing the firmware?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:10

No, the firmware is hard-coded and the processor is locked forever.
Имя русскими буквами wrote:it is useless to develop something that is not from birth
This is from the birth all without exception. Perhaps someone found your Way or your Teacher.
Имя русскими буквами wrote:But correction of brain rhythms very handy.
Correction of brain rhythms as possible in the device. More precisely, their approval.
Имя русскими буквами wrote:to record the state of the brain in a good mood, and then force the device to install it
In these devices no. In devices of the 3rd generation such a possibility. But I don't plan to sell.
Имя русскими буквами wrote:need a function - tracking and correction of adverse changes in brain activity
Negative change is a very loose concept. Ambiguous. The brain is more sustainable and smart stuff than we think. What we can consider negative changes, in fact, they may not be.
[youtube][/youtube]

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:40

Why not plan to sell devices of the 3rd generation?

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:48

Зозерхат wrote:Negative change is a very loose concept. Ambiguous. The brain is more sustainable and smart stuff than we think. What we can consider negative changes, in fact, they may not be.
I meant a priori negative, often under the influence of external factors. For example, maybe your device to provide protection from magical effects? I read somewhere that magic is 99% psychology..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:34

I read Your stories, by the way. I liked it. Well-written. Pleasantly and Soul.
By the way, before such a simple strategy for many years very few people guessed immediately see an intelligent man, operating a large number of strategies than "fight or flight". But that does not negate what I have said here in any sense... There is an ancient expression of "Jupiter, you are angry, then you're wrong."

In relation to religions and other... There is a threshold up to which a person believes that the external world is hostile, that all or almost all are wrong, they're wrong, fools. And beyond this threshold, the outside world is... Quite different. When you understand the reasons why one or the other thinks anyway (every reason, in principle, be reduced to animal nature and degree of development of the body and nervous system). That is, while the human model is not very wide, and the neural network is not very keen - he was not her position to understand other models. But when he begins to understand one model, another third, including why and where did the religion that was the cause of his own model greatly expands and begins to include other models, they suddenly become stupid, and in the truest sense of the person. Negativity and denial instead of understanding and synthesis is a pretty clear sign. But when all that is confirms their model and included in it, including religion as it is (not because they are cheating, but because it is true in a particular context) - that it is level. Which is that you can learn from all and every person or worldview always something surprising.

We are all animals, some more, some less. If, for example, development of the dogs, he plays with her, cares for her and loves her, despite the fact that her worldview "to be a cat, a good dog is where I want to pee wherever I want to poop". A more developed consciousness refers to the smaller brothers is strictly positive, remembering that it was itself more an animal than a person (well, for example, was written by himself, fought over the candy and so on through the levels of consciousness). But even more developed consciousness in General no one puts inferior, because it is not. In General, the child can be described as an animal, is not it? Capricious, selfish, and not thinking. You children too intolerant or understand them? That's what I wanted to say - you can see the constant denial, the struggle, sharp negative, which is very familiar to me. That does not mean that you are not a smart person or a device is not working or something. But simply says that there is much more to grow - the negative or negation - it is from within and in relation to the part of your nervous system.

If it is very simple to say, when the joy of physiologically will be the basic state, it is projected on everything. And when it is not - it is an unconscious dissatisfied with something in themselves.

just as a "social animal". Although some would be better suited to the term "socialized animal."
here, too,... Your case is similar to the "social mind." One another better? Evolution a million years is committed to the socialization... Maybe better "social intelligence"? Well, like how to be as smart, but with everyone and for everyone, not against everyone, believing them to be inferior<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 14:40

Зозерхат wrote:And that they, too, are instruments traded?
Almost all people sell "my device".. we can say that trade itself,is the result of your tool. Only the dead are unable to trade "their device" because the device is out of order..) All other appliances..this is the second time, that is, the fruits of the creation of the main device, or materialization. Therefore, we can say that any religion is the result of acts, whose "devices" and affects the magnitude of what is happening today. Take even the material aspect of any religion, how much work and time and resources invested in the materialization of secondary devices (temples, pyramids, etc). Actually religion is much bigger than the magnetron in the microwave..) And by the way making custom chandeliers (essentially an antenna) for a small temple, it's a couple million PE. From religions does well, but it is bad to oppose..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:36, edited 2 times in total.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:20

Евгений Борисович wrote:why not plan to sell devices of the 3rd generation?
Consider them dangerous in the hands of people with no moral principles.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Mon Nov 21, 2016 20:06, edited 3 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:35

a decent answer )))

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:40

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:we Like about religion began
Started and hopefully finished. Branch - on devices. And if you want about religion in relation to the instruments or, more precisely, of instruments with regard to religion... That will tell You a story that happened to me in 2010.
Through a rather high-ranking official I received an offer to meet with the "man" of the ROC. About purchase of technology of the medical device. To the question: "What kind of "man"?", mysterious smiled and rolled his eyes)) the Affairs of religion and churches I'm not interested in, although familiar with many "leaders" and influential persons of religious organizations and churches of various orientations on the territory of Ukraine. They know almost everyone and they all know me.
Therefore, I did not linked the visit of a religious leader with an invitation to meet. Such unprecedented security measures which accompanied the visit to one of the religious buildings I have not seen even during the visit of American government officials.
And here we go with the General-the Lieutenant of one of the superstructure into the room and begin to converse about the possibilities of technology. I deliberately omit many details and descriptions of rooms, people, manners of speaking, etc asked Me how much I want for it money. I answered. Then I was told that the ROC is willing to pay me the money, but under one condition: I had to alter the cost of the device so that it had a much larger size. To the question "Why?" received the answer: "To built-in icons, which we will be announcing the miraculous". The General and I exchanged glances, silently turned and just walked away. Not all painted in detail, because I just don't want to waste time describing all the details and nuances of the meeting.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Sun Nov 20, 2016 16:05, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:43

Зозерхат wrote:Started and hopefully finished.
OK. And then about that.? about the Faith?..) People here and asks about the worldview, and perhaps not just so, and to be able...to believe..) It's like a magnetron, you first need to believe that it is safe, comfortable, convenient, fast, and useful, and then microwave to purchase.) Met people who have purchased the oven without thinking, and then I heard all the stories, and believe that it is harmful..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Nov 20, 2016 16:25, edited 3 times in total.

Кадуцей

Post by Кадуцей » Sun Nov 20, 2016 15:54

Good day!!! And the second generation of devices which technology?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 20, 2016 16:11

Кадуцей wrote:And the second generation of devices which technology?
2nd generation is more difficult than the 3rd. And much more expensive. 3-e was developed for the sole purpose of reducing the cost of the device is the 2nd generation and, as a consequence, with some (very significant) simplification functionality. The cost is all the same space turned out.