MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 0:29

Programmer to programmer alike. The trouble begins when programmers are beginning to consider electronics. Instead of improving the design solution by analog circuitry asks the age-old rhetorical question: "And if we do not take a processor more powerful?" Alas, it is starting to meet more and everywhere today. Although, I know a lot of brilliant programmers with excellent knowledge in the field of electronics, physics, chemistry, biology. But they are the exception to the rule than are typical representatives of programatski tribe. However, like all people. And CDA, and Your ability as a programmer, there is absolutely nothing to do with it. I haven't seen Your code, nor Your work on MK (a "big brother" I don't care). I'm only practices and proceed in the programmer even less of the elegance of coding and functionality and reliable operation of the compiled firmware in the actual device. And the ability to quickly change the algorithm of the MC, if I set such a task.
Now read more...
мимоходом wrote:in double blind testing you are not interested (like all developers)
Can't speak for other developers. I am interested in this testing. It was and is physicians. But... at your own risk. And not in those volumes in which I would like. But despite the fact that I'm interested, I'm not an idiot to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to satisfy someone's curiosity. Those who have the desire to check something and to know + for that money - so please, let spends.
мимоходом wrote:- use the "know-how", which is unknown to anyone. At all. Well, more precisely in the microwave or radio is used, but the microwave is quite different, affecting the limbic structures of the brain without frying.
This crime is not to announce it to all peer-reviewed journals, co-authors taking a few old farts-theorists? I used to work for themselves, not to create an image smart, lazy, incompetent, retrograde and creative impotent from science. I have a people with the same approach and attitude. They saw a coffin in white Slippers armchair "thinkers" who only know how to poop on walls to spread. For me, the criterion validity of the theory - practice. It has long been the criterion for many people who are doing unique, not the banal and trivial things in electronics. But such people are very few. Very little! For the main mass of people a sign of the electronics or talent-nugget/young "Kulibin" - the ability to make the GOV...and sticks (oops, Arduino) some stupid and useless crafts, based on standard solutions. And then together with the teacher from Polytechnic or teacher presentation, sucked their fingers and PR in the contest "small Academy of Sciences" or in Newspapers regional scale. Gone are the days when a "ratsukhu" or "patent" the money paid. Now on the "know-how" to earn money, not publish their Wakowski journals. And I don't think it's shameful. I'm not in a foreign earn, and on the. In someone else's pocket do not look and do not like to look at it. Normal psychology of the rational and pragmatic person.
Let me give You one example. Let's imagine that people from our time suddenly came... to the Ancient Rome. Moreover, competent person, not a victim of the exam. A person who is knowledgeable in chemistry, physics, electronics. Knowing the history of these Sciences and have practical knowledge and skills, for example, the synthesis of some compounds of minerals and minerals. And here, this man is making in Ancient Rome... black powder. And applies it it to them some semblance of grenades. Who finds this man's contemporaries? The devil, Viceroy of the gods, a sorcerer? Would they understand it? Will he explain to them how he had made the most spectacular "kaboom"? Or try to extract the maximum benefit from their knowledge?
Now, abstractly, consider other people, our contemporaries. But that got your knowledge, achievements, skills, revelation... from aliens, residents of parallel dimensions, alternate realities, Freemasons, descendants from the future, in the secret/private research Institute/KB etc and which of the old pan, cat litter, used diapers and the TV KVN-49 made antigravitator or portable fusion reactor. Admit that option? And don't ask whether the question of why, for example, the nuclear bomb tested and used in 1945, and in the press there is still no detailed drawings of components, control circuits, etc. In "General" the device is known to the students and many average citizens. Specifically the student or average man in the street can build? A student of the chemistry Department? And whether to calculate and make readily available materials of the military, which was involved in 10 years scheduled maintenance of nuclear warheads? And which they disassembled to the last screw with the members of the maintenance group...
You know, there are a lot of developments about which there is reliable information. For example, no descriptions of the designs really working "torsion generators" on the basis of metal cones with pumping fluid. And the Internet instead of them walking speculation and gag. But to make such devices, it is necessary even at the present level of development of technologies of processing of metals are so perverted that to make black gunpowder in Ancient Rome look like child's play.
мимоходом wrote:- use sverhgenialnym (no kidding) algorithms for analysis of the reflected from the person of the microwave signal and the change signal to produce an analysis of the human condition algorithmically.
To claim that something is impossible, you must be very deeply "in the know" and know of what I write. Or to come to this, or to obtain information that will help solve some tasks. For some tasks that seem difficult, it is not necessary to apply the standard algorithms, which are based on formulas from the book V. E. Gmurman. Do not sin against the truth when I say that there are a number of interesting algorithms that allow to consider quickly what everyone thinks is difficult and abstract. And these algorithms are sharpened by frail, antediluvian processors and computers. Yes, they are controversial, it may be an imperfect or inaccurate. But they are quick. This despite the fact that I don't need high speed computation.
мимоходом wrote:or He penetrates into the depth of the brain, or reflected. Or man the radio waves like its cerebral cortex (not subcortex where the radio waves that do not understand how so she is from another test or what made). Or not the radio waves. And at the same time is like...
Understand what you want. I do not want and will not disclose this know-how. Much many is interested in these questions. And too much money for it allocate some researchers. Why should I have to make life easier? With a fright?
мимоходом wrote:- CDA you have to development of man is about two orders of magnitude higher
I from what You Express on this occasion my opinion - neither hot nor cold. I from anybody do not need anything. And I want to see from me was not expecting what I can't or don't want to give. It's not CDA. This - CHSD. And I believe that any person required to possess. And I including. And what a feeling from someone... I don't judge. But because I do not care what anybody thinks about my. Logical?
мимоходом wrote:What should...
It is solely Your opinion. I don't think so. Once again explain, if it wasn't clear enough earlier. I'm not going to educate someone suggest some solutions that he can apply for profit. I think their development of their intellectual property. The key word their. And give it to someone not intended. I respect the results of their work. If they are better than someone... Then You think it a crime?
мимоходом wrote:doctors sent you far and long
With what You have? It is solely Your speculation. Some of the physicians with whom I collaborate, even on this forum there. But some physicians I sent. When people want to extract information and on the basis of it to write a dissertation or an article, putting himself author, that nobody likes. I am no exception.<
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:59, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 0:40

to Me from what You Express on this occasion my opinion - neither hot nor cold.
Here you are very cunning )))) This is you anyone can tell, but not me. However, the instrument is not a matter of direct, normal reaction to criticism is more than normal, everyone would react like that. Although evolved (conscious) person this reaction can not be - it is eco-friendly always and automatically, without any deterrence. Well, this is demagogy...

I understand your reaction and I would like to think that I was wrong. But I would like somehow your own level to assess. Not in terms of technical knowledge here, good for you, and in terms of "dream in a dream as Mendeleev", "seers" and all that - and it could be understood indirectly from your Outlook. You may even vizual, trained border state. That's why I was interested in and offered to describe. It's great if by means of an apparatus to train visualcv for those who really wants. And it would be good without negative effects.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:16

мимоходом wrote:here you are very cunning
I rarely disingenuous. Just here - not telling the whole story. I have some ingenious friends-electronics. A couple of them even brilliant programmers to everything. But they were impossible to engage in dialogue and dispute. Not having sufficient knowledge in some fields of electronics and extrapolating their knowledge in these areas, having studied the matter superficially, they start to swear on any occasion, swear, rude, threatening to learn something better than me or other professionals. Some time passes and they come to me or another my friend with SUCH questions that any normal person they would be sent in plain text. ... And we patiently explain to them what and how to do it, why... Routed to each other as more competent in some regard. Not assert themselves. Although it would be possible to take "revenge". But why? If these comrades do not know how to behave, you do not need because I like them.
There is at me a couple of fellow engineers. Smart and talented people. But not brilliant. Those else observed: they ask a question and not listening to the answer, and continue to bend the line. In this case, are complete nonsense, not having studied the literature on the topic, or put forward stupid proposals and ideas. Necessary several times to repeat the same thing, to paraphrase the sentences. Usually, it is useless. And the argument I usually conclude with phrases such as "don't do that. This is wrong. No time to explain why. I believe in the word". This is enough. Without the swearing. Although, I really want to cuss out.
But there are other people faced. These are not hear any arguments, nor arguments do not analyze the facts. Argue, swear and don't understand what the dispute. Bend the line, swearing, name-calling. We have to pass on their level of understanding. After some time it bored me and I understand that to argue is counterproductive and useless. I just "merge" with this situation. But what is my surprise if these people think about a dispute in 2-3 months or a year and are trying again to impose pointless discussion on an old topic or get nasty.
And here explain to me who people described what CDA and CHSD (including me). And is it really so bad to love and respect.
мимоходом wrote:you May even visual
I'm a visual learner from birth. But the funny thing is that I'm not doing this "show" and "circus". Some people's abilities are purely utilitarian. They are given to facilitate the solution of certain problems. And "techniques" to lead, to talk about the "future/family/relatives", "to assess the aura/radiation" - useless from my point of view classes, ungrateful and harmful. The way to assert themselves, to cause fear, awe and reverence in people with a less developed sensitivity. However, this is a private matter. Sometimes some does in place can not be supplied, but to scare.<
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:01, edited 2 times in total.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:25

мимоходом wrote:- about the reflected signal again... or He penetrates into the depth of the brain, or reflected. Or man the radio waves like its cerebral cortex (not subcortex where the radio waves that do not understand how so she is from another test that is done) and then the person can be affected, but not to read the reflected signal. Or not the radio waves, then it is possible to read reflected signal, but not to influence. And at the same time is like...
for example the impact of different frequencies, as an example of clearer work of acoustic waves in different materials and different frequencies have different coefficients of reflection, absorption. Listen to music in the water, and instantly understand how it happens )
In principle, with a sufficient level of "development" IMHO "something" radiates pineal or around it - if you remove the signal "one" and play "the other" - will be wondering if it is possible to jump a few levels, and not within yourself :) the more that you need to go much further than before, because the surrounding background (if not wifi in his apartment with a stranger, if there's cell phones and their ilk) - bring litter the air. So incidentally we can, and bandana or cap from the foil than it helps, but not all of course :wiz

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:30

Stothert, yeah, totally understand you... listen to the Interlocutor it is necessary to be able, monologue anyone interested. And you need to respect yourself and to love in the first place, because if a person loves himself, then automatically projects it to the whole world. And loves all without exception. But if someone doesn't like it because they don't like some part of himself not even knowing he has it, denying it, ignoring, cutting off. It would seem that this sounds like something pink and snotty, like absolute love and all that... But it's just about loving yourself, I agree with you (and from this automatically to all, just as the projection of their status).
I'm a visual learner from birth. But the funny thing is that I'm not doing this "show" and "circus". Some people's abilities are purely utilitarian. They are given to facilitate the solution of certain problems. And "techniques" to lead, to talk about the "future/family/relatives", "to assess the aura/radiation" - useless from my point of view classes, ungrateful and harmful. The way to assert themselves, to cause fear, awe and reverence in people with a less developed sensitivity. However, this is a private matter. Sometimes some does in place can not be supplied, but to scare.
agree ))) And the fact that you are a visual learner from birth... Then you have a Wasps themselves and the dreams aren't like at all... And what you the design of the instrument is visually seen, for example, or the number of frequencies is all it can be... And the instrument for ordinary people checked? Affect their dreams?
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:34, edited 1 time in total.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:33

Хорошо wrote:if you remove this signal is "one" and play "the other" - will be wondering if it is possible to jump a few levels, and not within yourself
Theoretically - Yes, it is possible to remove. Almost - a very expensive instrument is obtained, at a cost of tens kilobaksov. And the range of the removing signal a few centimeters would.
мимоходом wrote:about exactly what I'm talking about love, I agree with you (and from this automatically to all, just as the projection of their status).
In my understanding, so must think every person. What kind of respect and love for myself can say, if lying drunk in the pig in the middle of the street? But if "this" crawling home, then what kind of respect for his wife and children to say? It's not neglect your health, this rudeness towards the world and others. I have the opportunity to observe, when barely standing on his feet mother buying me beer, vodka and cigarettes, and standing next to her child who asks for candy, cookie or a piece of sausage. And she tells him that there is no money. I feel that I will never stoop to her level. Thank you parents, God and myself that I passed my Cup. But to be honest... sometimes you want these people to strangle. Although, it is not necessary to burden the Karma. On the other hand understand that the Soul incarnate in the child of such parents, chose her own program of life, to extract some Lessons. Or for working out some karmic issues.
мимоходом wrote:A device for ordinary people checked? Affect their dreams?
So on a normal and check. Some are frightened by what you see in sleep. So unusual and unconventional experiences experiencing. Some people have trivial expectation from the use of the device. And if you see something out of the ordinary or contrary to accepted religious doctrines...
I believe that the opportunity to look "over the horizon" in a dream should be for everyone. It specifically clears the brain, sistematizirovat and structures the world. And someone even puts the mind and conscience.
I have some friends and acquaintances at the meeting, simply turn on the device. Say that it medical. Offer the next day to talk about their feelings. A pay attention primarily on dreams.<
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:20, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:12

I like you and I don't think you are from Mihailovsky company ))) Though here the dreamers traces the instability some, what is the reason while studying (perhaps arrears in deep sleep)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:17

мимоходом wrote:I don't think you are from Mihailovsky company
I'm by myself. As wrote O. Khayyam: "And better be alone than with whoever". Don't like bad company and friends. CHSD not allow such a friendship to drive.
мимоходом wrote:can be traced to the instability of some
Many of those interesting dreams that he sees, like a lot of work. Always reminded me of a Top that you need more rest and more sleep. And I can't. If I don't think about anything, don't do something, not think, not projecting, not solder, not set up, not investigated, then I have a feeling that something is wrong. My friend, who is academician and neuroscientist, says that I will give, I would progruzil work fifteen to twenty institutions so that all would already squeaked. :oops: I have a main principle to guide the people: "do as I Do" not "Go and do, not know what." And to know what to do, sometimes you just have to walk through the woods, to think and to write 2-3 weeks. Sometimes - months. This imaginary "idleness" seems so only from the side. For me it's a job. No less severe than to unload the cars. Even if you just lie on the couch and 2-3 hours to think.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:48

Зозерхат wrote:in theory, Yes, it is possible to remove. Almost - a very expensive instrument is obtained, at a cost of tens kilobaksov. And the range of the removing signal a few centimeters would.
Yes, I roughly understand what it was about, I have a electronic higher education, then even more fascinated with computers and the Internet :)
just frequency-electromagnetic "copy" one to the other - will likely generate a lot of problems with the psyche and the physical body, so I understand we are talking about stimulation that partially asleep or does not work quite correctly? :)

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Nov 17, 2016 14:58

How is the work with the help of the device model without microphone with affirmations, mental promises, trends. Can write about the results in this using the device.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 15:58

Хорошо wrote:is simply the frequency-electromagnetic "copy" one to the other
This "copy" is very difficult to record and transfer without loss. Guarantee that will not be lost "something" important, essential, or defining, of course not. Therefore, I initially, such a premise is not even rassmatrival.
Хорошо wrote:we are talking about stimulation that partially asleep or working
Just about this question. I didn't take as a fundamental explanation of the principles of those which are known, are widely used or are of questionable (from my perspective) confirm. The name of the instrument accurately reflects what is happening during their work. I consider the reality of the person and the device, such as a set of multidimensional vectors and matrices of very large dimension which is the impact of electromagnetic radiation. With some stretch of the imagination, it is possible to apply this explanation to some working "orgone generators", "radionica" etc. That's just the explanation is not mystical, but it is a science. Stimulated by "all" for the reason that can "shake" this Reality. Can not accept and disagree with what I take as the source of assumptions for use in the operation of the device. However, if the principle works and tested on several dozen types of prototypes, this is how we prove the correctness of the approach.
Андрей ВН wrote:How work is conducted using the device model without microphone with affirmations, mental promises, trends
I've been looking for housing under the device, to a plastic cover over the radiator was thin enough, even and stable thickness from instance to instance. All because it performs the function of the membrane of the microphone. At SHF and EHF vibration of the cover enough to get a and AM and FM modulation of the output signal generators because it is in the reactive zone. However, will not be able to obtain a large enough modulation depth and modulation index. But this is sufficient for many applications. Naturally, because of the nature of the method used be certain limitations. Which, for example, when working with the model, which has a built-in microphone, microphone amplifier and modulator.
My instruments first and foremost should be seen as tools that have feedback from a human operator and increase the thrust of the action it has on the events and objects of their Reality.
M-Yes, of course... Come to the fact that there is little need to explain their worldview and Outlook, as proposed by dear passing. But for now I'll try without it, because if you write about the world, the book will succeed. Which, alas, not everyone will understand.
If we start from the General and well-known principles of work with affirmations, promises and trends that can be applied when working with the devices PSI-Eit is possible to recommend a synthesis of what writing V. Seeland, K., Welz, P. Burlen, Etc. i.e. in some cases it is sufficient just to refer to the object of influence, in other to bring in the pocket of the appliance to meet with people whom you want to convince of something. The third contact device, as a friend. But there are some fundamental principles that are formulated over 10 years of experience with devices of this type. A lot of them. To begin, I will explain to those who purchase the devices. When there appears a sufficient number of applying, I think, with their consent, these principles can be negotiate and to explain publicly.<

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:31

I am, after all, will explain some of the principles of influence to the Reality and fulfillment of desires. Perhaps Your questions will disappear.

So, we want something to happen. Not want to, it is necessary that our desire satisfied certain conditions.

1. The desire to be one.
2. Its formulation must not contain the word "not".
3. It must be the end and not pull a related desires and problems associated with its implementation.
4. It should not be limited or specified time.
5. It should not contradict the physical laws of this reality.
6. It should not cause harm to other people.
7. After the execution it must cause a feeling of emotional satisfaction and joy.

If too short, it "extracts" of several "esoteric" books and teachings.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:33

Well, this is a classic programming of your subconscious... the Device is there when that enters into a trance, when the unconscious is easier to convey. But in the TRANS 99% of people just pass out into sleep, I suppose...

Well... Joke of the Aura not to wait...

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:39

мимоходом wrote:Well, this is a classic programming your subconscious...
Not going to argue that this is so.
I'm not "esoteric" in the classic sense of the word, is not adept to a doctrine, not an adherent of a fashionable ideological theories or belong to any religion. I have my own world and my own theory, which is confirmed by the effectiveness of my practices and work created by me devices. By the way, not only medical or esoteric orientation.
мимоходом wrote:But now that it's announced - may
I call it a manifestation of the principle of "schrödinger's cat", in relation to managing Reality.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:43, edited 3 times in total.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:55

Good afternoon.
There was such question: there are statistics on the results from the use of the device? For example, so many percent got a vivid mystical experiences, so much - didn't feel anything at all these were side effects. The cost is large, and it would be a shame if it turns out that the buyer is included in the rate at which your device is not valid.

Варахаил

Post by Варахаил » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:07

I certainly do not regard to buy a device not expect. Nevertheless, I have matured a question: WHY is it SO EXPENSIVE? The unit size, I think a little more than a pack of cigarettes (slightly wider, but thinner). PSI-EM is 199000 rubles. Gram of gold 585, scrap, take, I think about 1,200 rubles (actually in buyouts). That is, the cost of this device can be purchased for approximately 165,33 grams of gold. About as much, I think, and weighs the device itself. That is according to Your price, You sell your inventive talent weight in gold, really, as the American fighter F-35 (if we make a model of the F-35 made of pure gold, life-size, the original is much more expensive)? Of course, not want - do not buy. It is not clear, what target audience do You expect when small and medium business in the country is on the blades (don't listen to what they say in the news, in life all differently)? In short, it seems "unusual and rare mental ability" which aims to develop a device for Your price, can only get managers of organizations level of Gazprom and Rosneft, as well as officials that the kickbacks had been scored. I realized, they need. They are at the meetings will be "developed psychic abilities" Sechin influence, mental.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Nov 19, 2016 15:06

Варахаил wrote:I certainly do not regard to buy a device not expect.
Don't plan don't buy it.
Варахаил wrote:nevertheless, I have matured a question: WHY is it SO EXPENSIVE?
Then why being under the protection of the rights of consumers?
Let it be known that the radio range UHF/UHF is very expensive. When worked out the principles of the only generators I had to develop a system with primeneniem SHF and EHF generators x and y. The initial version of the instrument contained 2 such generator. For the "big pull", I was able to buy them in the US for 3500$ each (delivery to Kiev). Recently, one man from Moscow, who decided to repeat my experiments, I was interested in how much is one generator for x and y in Moscow (delivery). He was stated the price 8100$. To give You an idea how much these things cost, look for.from.: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agilent-HP-Y089 ... XQ74JTRHTp
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agilent-5086-75 ... SwCGVYBfWN
Well, of course, that that's where I started. That's just not used.from. alas)) in addition, you may ask, how much is a thermostable quartz, high precision, produce the same OOO"Morion". I hope the price is in the$ 5,000 much will cool Your "righteous" fervor.
My work on the device 10 years was to minimize the cost details. But if the transistors for the range microwave cost almost nothing, it is used in the millimeter wave and has a very low noise figure sharply "jump" in the price. And can easily cost even tens of dollars but hundreds. In terms of weight they really are not that more expensive than gold, but much more expensive than other, more expensive rare-earth and platinum metals. In each device there are at least 6 UHF transistors, each of which costs at least 120$. And 120 wholesale price. Even, I would say - much wholesale. This counted transmission channel. If you count the same transistors receiving channel, quartz with high thermal stability, other items, synthesizers, etc., that accumulates several values of the transistors of the transmission channel. For the particular skeptics can recommend to ask about the cost of SMD capacitors of size 0402 or 0603 with an accuracy of 0.5% and is able to work at frequencies... well, at least, 40ГГц. Very surprised how many times (per unit weight) they are more precious than gold. Maybe you can hang and pounds of gold. And the device run completely out of gold (like cellphones Vertu). The availability of kilograms of gold on a man is promoted does not become.
Can offer remember 90-e years, and the cost of the first mobile phones of standard NMT-450 and compare their parameters and characteristics with a modern budget models gamers.

In addition to the details is very important part of the cost of the device - work and commissioning of the device. This is not the plant on the conveyor. One research Institute only positions and razmarivaet transistors on micropolish the PCB. With a precision that is usually for industrial needs does not apply. Do You think it is I do for free, for beautiful eyes? Especially when you consider the cost razvivaem transistor, and the risk of failure... Also, I have personally mounted the Board, to carry them to the settings in radioaktivnye premises, to pay the rent of the premises and measuring devices. You ask how much a rental costs. Prices You unpleasantly surprised.
In addition (and I'm not going to hide it) I don't thank you for work, not on a volunteer basis and not from excessive altruism, mounting and establishing these devices. Even if someone has a "crisis" and much want to $ 10, worked at ranges up to 1000 km, worked from a battery for 10 years, and the purchase gave a gift of 100 dollars.
When the manufacture of products which have generated mass demand, they initially are very expensive. And price drops just as the demand generated and appear on radio and technologies to reduce the cost of devices in this market segment.
In connection with this question: "why..." you can ask those who sell rotten peaches at the market. It will be appropriate and justified. Because many people understand the method of calculation and formation of the price of rotten peaches. However, I think that ought not to carry a deep knowledge in the market trade high-tech and high-tech developments. And to the arguments of these "experts" usually do not listen manufacturers. And it's very good, because it is through this evolving technology and a moving progress.
God forbid, I don't specifically writing about You, dear Warfail. I think You just asked a question which ask myself and will ask me many of the "experts" that are present on this forum. You are likely to catch their attitude and translirovalis in the form of a question.
Alas, I will disappoint many when I say that the technology of production of certain products esoteric and okolomatocnah destination has reached its theoretical and practical ceiling. "Twisted spirals", "pouring over organito", the selection of their composition, winding the coils on crystals is a lot of interesting to. Not going to argue. But the amount of money from this does not pass. These classes turned into shamanism, guidelines, algorithms and dogmas without understanding the deep essence of what is happening in some "power objects" of the processes and principles of their work. The "learning" algorithms and recipes began to count the ability to create high-tech products and the hard work, perseverance and obstinacy - were a substitute for Knowledge.
Technologically sophisticated manipulation of objects and materials (winding spirals n-th order, the search for rare fillers for orgonite, hard formation or vyklevyvanija different structures from unusual materials, etc.) generally provides for the creation of "objects of power", the effectiveness of which is comparable with the cost of labor in them. It's like the famous magic trick, when a tired man makes an effort, is 10 kilometers in some place and it takes some item that is due to the combined effort spent on taking them, it becomes "magical" and can be used in some rituals. But you can spend the strength and perseverance to the study of some section of radio electronics, physics or science. And with this knowledge to create devices that will be able to implement and demonstrate a fundamentally new quality, which differ fundamentally from reach heavy exercise. You can't become a tool to create power objects. But... everyone has their own way.

Describe, by the way, 3 cases with people who have applied it in my instruments.
I have a friend-a businessman. Not from CIS, but from Europe. He owns a network company that has branches (and network distributors) in 24 countries. In any case, had in 2010, when he got 3 of the device: for myself, for mother and for his wife. After 2 months of use of the instrument he found 2 new products that have been launched to promote through their networks and acquired the ability to know where he is in Europe to meet the traffic police or traffic police in Russia and Ukraine. In addition to him in a dream started to receive information about the employees of the Central offices of his companies, stealing money or working for a competitor. And in 2011, he had a dream that one of his employees contributed to the break-in at the office and stealing ~30K$, which were intended to pay "black" salaries to employees of the Central office.

My other friend bought in 2015 instrument for... employees of security service of one very known company in Ukraine. The head of security thanks to the use of the device saw a dream in which was described the way of fraud with gift certificates, which realized one of the employees. No one never even thought did not arise, as it was so "warm up" company. But the enterprising girl-a lawyer for 3 months of "heated" company at the equivalent of ~24K$. Started the day after the prophetic dream security chief of the investigation allowed to identify the entire network of accomplices and criminals inside the company.

In Russia in 2009 began to use my instruments for the treatment of a boy (8 years old), who had epilepsy due to a tumor in the head. The tumor was the size of a candy bar, "Snickers". The child was far behind in mental development. Consistently, several times a day (1 time a day - it was bliss) the boy had epileptic seizures. Because of the seizures he had almost knocked out all his front teeth. Every day he received several injections of anti-epileptic drugs. But this is only facilitated for seizures. When I started using my device for 2 years application the child was not a single (!) an epileptic seizure. For the 1st year of use of the instrument, the tumor has decreased by 30%, and for the 2nd year it became the size of a walnut. The child began to behave more intelligently, added to intellectual development.

And now the question: has paid off for buyers of devices?<
Last edited by Зозерхат on Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:28, edited 10 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Nov 19, 2016 15:22

While "remembering" algorithms and recipes began to count the ability to create high-tech products and the hard work, perseverance and obstinacy - were a substitute for Knowledge.
and the more interesting it becomes to know your worldview. Can still somehow going to describe will be interesting

Денис87

Post by Денис87 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 19:45

the device is built on the technology of bio-resonance?contraindications there?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:13

Денис87 wrote:the device is based on the technology of bio-resonance?
On the principles of the so-called "bio-resonance" is built the so-called "instruments" so-called "BRT". Any relation to such "devices" device PSI-E is not available at all.
First, PSI-E is not a medical device.
Secondly, I do not recognize the term "bio-resonance" in the sense that it put Scam artists-producers pseudomedical "devices".
Thirdly, the term "bioresonance" in this forum understand something else, too, not connected with medicine.
What to put in the term "bioresonance" You?
Денис87 wrote:contraindications there?
In a written statement. You can download and read.
The main contraindication - and other implanted pacemakers and similar devices. Contraindications can be more attributed some forms of mental illness. Although tests conducted on psihbolnyh. It was a clear improvement. But what are the diagnoses there was - I can not say. It was a very, very long time.

Варахаил

Post by Варахаил » Sat Nov 19, 2016 22:32

Then what is being under the protection of the rights of consumers?
Not going becoming a user of Your device is at such a wild price, and is not going to protect the rights of other consumers. By the way where are these consumers? Where at least feedback from them? Anyone? Personally I not told You? Or at least from Your friends who have used the device? What are they shy? From the description of the device: "the long-term tests of the devices by people practicing different meditation techniques show a significant progress in the development of meditation, its acceleration a few times." Where the results of these tests? Who, in fact, progress in meditation? Where are their reviews? Like: "When using the device I had reached a certain status faster"; "Because these devices – quite a powerful device for influencing this and other Realities." This is who's affects the "other Reality" with Your device? You can at least one in the Studio? Let he will tell us about the impact on other realities. It would be interesting to listen to, and preferably on video.
let it be known that the radio range UHF/UHF is very expensive. When worked out the principles of the only generators I had to develop a system with primeneniem SHF and EHF generators x and y. The initial version of the instrument contained 2 such generator. For the "big pull", I was able to buy them in the US for 3500$ each (delivery to Kiev). Recently, one man from Moscow, who decided to repeat my experiments, I was interested in how much is one generator for x and y in Moscow (delivery). He was stated the price 8100$. To give You an idea how much these things cost, look for.from.: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agilent-HP-Y089 ... XQ74JTRHTp
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agilent-5086-75 ... SwCGVYBfWN
Well, of course, that that's where I started. That's just not used.do., alas)) in addition, you may ask, how much is a thermostable quartz, high precision, produce the same OOO"Morion". I hope the price is in the$ 5,000 much will cool Your "righteous" fervor.
My work on the device 10 years was to minimize the cost details. But if the transistors for the range microwave cost almost nothing, it is used in the millimeter wave and has a very low noise figure sharply "jump" in the price. And can easily cost even tens of dollars but hundreds. In terms of weight they really are not that more expensive than gold, but much more expensive than other, more expensive rare-earth and platinum metals. In each device there are at least 6 UHF transistors, each of which costs at least 120$. And 120 wholesale price. Even, I would say - much wholesale. This counted transmission channel. If you count the same transistors receiving channel, quartz with high thermal stability, other items, synthesizers, etc., that accumulates several values of the transistors of the transmission channel. For the particular skeptics can recommend to ask about the cost of SMD capacitors of size 0402 or 0603 with an accuracy of 0.5% and is able to work at frequencies... well, at least, 40ГГц. Very surprised how many times (per unit weight) they are more precious than gold. Maybe you can hang and pounds of gold. And the device run completely out of gold (like cellphones Vertu). The availability of kilograms of gold on a man is promoted does not become.
Can offer remember 90-e years, and the cost of the first mobile phones of standard NMT-450 and compare their parameters and characteristics with a modern budget models gamers.
Is You other some your can cry on, who know the prices of these materials and components, with unclear to me (and many other potential customers) abbreviations. Potential customers do not care deeply for the expensive prices on the used components. They need a reasonable price for the finished product. A brilliant inventor has created a unique device that is like a piece of platinum of the same weight class. Opinions not cited (it would be better reviews on video to show people), only retold stories. The results of studies on the effects of radiation instrument on the human body, made at least some of the Kiev research institution of medical direction failed. Vang: a device at this price will be sold in Russia is bad (but I'm not an ultimate truth). P. S. I'm So tempted to write: "Why sell the results of the secret genius of Ukrainian studies, klyatyh Muscovites?" No offense, a joke. Did a quarter of Ukrainians (the grandfather from under Uman, the Reichstag was married) and his wife halfway.<

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Nov 19, 2016 22:39

Варахаил wrote:They need an acceptable price for the finished product.
At "acceptable" prices and let orgonite pour and spiral twist.
Варахаил wrote:Kiev research institution of medical direction
Medical institutions are medical devices. Research and testing of medical institutions in Ukraine from 350K$, and in Russia - even more. And... we're not talking about a medical device.
The same present can nominate and K. Velicu, devices which are sold here:
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/rad-5/
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/atg-12000/
Dismantled one and another. Not impressed.
Last edited by Зозерхат on Sat Nov 19, 2016 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Nov 19, 2016 22:45

Зозерхат wrote:the"acceptable" prices and let orgonite pour
Organic by the way, a very good thing..)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 20, 2016 0:00

Wang: the device at this price will be sold in Russia is bad
I think as times goes well. Because psychologically perceived as if the thing is expensive, then it is good (maybe really good) )))

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:11

I all the same more interested in the question whether there are cases when people are not sensitive to your device.
As an example I can result in regressive hypnosis, which gives good results. But there is negilable people. Homemade Radionics some work and others do not.
Or of EHF is such a scrap, against which there is no admission? :)