MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:20

It is a simple device without a microphone.
If not mistaken, there are 32 or 36-I version (+/-).
PSI-E is 52-54-I version.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:18

I also have a device without a microphone, I bought almost 2 years ago. First used daily and then thrown, striking effects from the device is not found. If you don't count the problems when crossing the border with Ukraine, where I almost took it. And a nightmare where I was trying to kill/scare the woman-killer in a red jacket :)
Vivid sensations I experienced from the sessions of the New energies of Reiki http://www.solnechnayareiki.ru/. Literally the first session I felt a strong flow of energy, until the pain. The body was swaying as in a boat a little more and I would have learned in the astral. In subsequent sessions significantly intensified psychic abilities.
Sazerac you have devices that cause a similar sensation?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:50

There are such devices.
But Your situation is very interesting. I'm aware of the history of the instrument, when he was nearly confiscated. Unless, of course, this is a story. If I am not mistaken, You gave a device with a microphone is a device without a microphone. And this device that was "wrong", You have tried to confiscate, as they say, "lawlessness". Or is it another story?

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Jul 01, 2019 15:44

Yes, this story. Both sides of the border-crossing dig )
And how many are "adult" devices?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jul 01, 2019 16:03

Why be surprised? You had not Your device :) Not suggestive?
Adult devices may soon there will be available. I can't decide whether to submit them for everyone to see. And the price of devices that are sold here (in the form in which they are shown on the website) may be higher and I'll do them to order only. But that being said, solely because of some technological restrictions and design features, as well as the insatiable desire of some people these devices to pick open and copy.

Today I have two new models of devices based on entirely new concepts and advanced components. Alas, they are not very reliable and efficient, complex and expensive. And not everyone will be able to understand what to do with them. They basically take medical researchers, neuroscientists and some of the people I've known personally. In these devices already applied OLED indicator and there is the possibility of individual and independent control of all generators of the instrument. I think it is worth saying that the number of combinations of modulation parameters and generators of the device exceeds the number of atoms in the visible Universe. Ie, not really enough of human life (and all people on Earth) to have all options to try.

At this point developed yet another modification of the device, which is a more technological version of PSI-E. It is intended to replace the PSI-E, but will be similar in the parameters. And she may be a bit more expensive. Possible.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Jul 01, 2019 17:15

Зозерхат wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 16:03
Why be surprised? You had not Your device :) Not suggestive?
I have formed a different opinion, it's not about the device, and the man who by mistake gave it to me :)
So, you can expect to sell devices with the action that I described in the post above?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jul 01, 2019 17:50

The case in the totality of the events and factors which led to any investigation. The result I called.
Имя русскими буквами wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 17:15
can be expected in the sale of devices with the action
Perhaps, but not a fact. And, by the way, try again with the PSI-E to work. If you need additional information on many of the questions You answer in Skype. Via PM can give You the code.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jul 05, 2019 18:13

In one of the new versions of the device, I attempted extracting the information from certain substances, on the principle, which declares the infamous Peter gariaev.
Alas, that declared Gariaev and what you can really get is 2 big differences as speak in Odessa.
Since all laser and colorazione withdrawal methods the information-spectrum proved to be ineffective and "far-fetched", had to reconfigure one of its RF devices and a little hook into its data, which are obtained by interaction with certain substances and medications.
As a result of the demodulation, digitization, and significant limitations of the dynamic range is pretty interesting file. The information was taken from this drug like TA-65 + - transfer spectrum with ACH in the sound spectrum of the received selected frequency, which operate on the principle of generator the bias current in cassette tape recorders. But with the difference that increase and highlights the vital frequencies in the human body that are suppressed, noisy or have a low level.
This message preattached audio file in the archive. It is a small gift to all visitors of this forum. Those interested can download it, listen and share their impressions of the perception of information from the drug TA-65. If someone does not know what the drug is - Internet help.
TA-65_and_HX.zip
The file contains a record duration of about 2 minutes. It should be noted that digitized only 0,0000005% of the information that circulates in the device. Yes, that's five ten-percent. Even a little less. But in such minute quantities, a small error is insignificant.
How to apply the tape? At your discretion. You can listen at different volume levels in the headphones or through the speakers. Can be near the speakers to deliver various fluids and products to check how it will change their taste and the effects they will have on the body when consumed. You can work on different artifacts and power objects, placing them near the speakers, through which plays the recording. ... And you can even play through portable speakers that record in place or in geopathogenic zone. Applications are limited only by your abilities, desire and fantasy.
I would be grateful if downloaded file will share here my impressions from using it.<
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jul 06, 2019 17:02

Tell me what the Hz range of your instrument, from how much and to how many Hertz?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Jul 06, 2019 18:12

The answer to Your question is on the first page of this topic.

Стоп

Post by Стоп » Sat Jul 06, 2019 21:25

The first impression write-TA-65_and_HX. Very bright effect on the cells, and from the first seconds and later there is a noticeable load on the brain.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:54

Listened to the recording. After 10 minutes I caught myself thinking that thought in my head stopped completely. Sit by the window and listen to the sounds of nature, crickets, rustling leaves, the rain comes. There is tension in the region of the third eye. Really there are no thoughts and desires. Thank God. az

ГРЛ

Post by ГРЛ » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00

ММ wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:54
Listened to the recording. After 10 minutes I caught myself thinking that thought in my head stopped completely. Sit by the window and listen to the sounds of nature, crickets, rustling leaves, the rain comes. There is tension in the region of the third eye. Really there are no thoughts and desires. Thank God. az
support, soothes och well :wink:

Код

Post by Код » Sun Jul 07, 2019 15:06

First listening - activation of the second and sixth Chakras. Now a strong pressure in these two Chakras are gone, but there is a feeling that in listening (just listening) active almost all Chakra, maybe except the seventh. In General, aktiviziruyutsya all the Aura.
Will work longer, will look at further results.
Gift worthy!

Sazerac, Thank You!

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jul 08, 2019 0:04

I by the way without any headphone listening. Is it possible to bring the wire up to 5 - 7 minutes? And, you can release a paid SD with this noise. I'm happy to buy at a reasonable price. az

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:38

5-7 minutes in the near future will. In the future, I plan to lay out here the noise spectra of some substances, tinctures, and artifacts.
About the CD... I think.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:18

If you can reinforce new version.To the brain flew in Sahaja Samadhi. :D

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jul 08, 2019 23:46

I spent the entire day living in a state of Emptiness and thoughtlessness, the dream of many years many monks, yogis. Could you tell me the name of this condition? Alpha rhythms or theta? Such a long time wasn't with me. Usually my filthy thoughts make me disabled and crazy. :? Heard the noise only 3 times in 2 days. And already such a phenomenal result. az Just watched a video with Wisedom Lakhani. He said they paid $ 15,000 for a 5 day workshop where you connect the head to the spetsapparat to enter the alpha rhythm. And here on you, all for free. 2 minutes. Kudos to Tasergate. :o :aa az All the best! I think I'm becoming a fan of yours.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:29

Зозерхат wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:21
мимоходом wrote:the best criterion of the work would be to remove the headache and lucid dreaming
About some things, I think, not say. For example, that women when the STB orgasm more vivid. :oops:
Yes the hell with him with this orgasm. :oops: Sometime dispense. :wink: But how to materialize your other half? :) That is the desired end result.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:51

ММ wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 23:46
Just watched a video with Wisedom Lakhani. He said they paid $ 15,000 for a 5 day workshop where you connect the head to the spetsapparat to enter the alpha rhythm.
Read this report https://www.mindvalleyrussian.com/blog/ ... kyani.html I think he is highly overpaid, there is apparatus, only the locking, advanced device, set the head on the alpha rhythm is necessary to :)
This gadget can be bought for 200$ is maroobra on the screen of the smartphone can be seen as rhythms of the brain by an effort of will which can be changed, and immediately control the outcome.

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Tue Jul 09, 2019 14:55

So, Hello. Device PSI-EM came to me recently :) - 2 weeks ago. Include 2 times a day. The first thing that immediately became obvious - it is well "slow inner rhythm", calms down the thought stream and greatly enhances meditation. Great introduces in "working condition", it has become much easier to achieve deep meditation. Only for this one function we can say thank you!! :ay Well it saves resources (time and energy) for those engaged in any practices.
Good peaceful and harmonious state is kept after the instrument at least 3 hours.
The dreams haven't worked out yet, but I can say that they have become more vivid and "marvelous". About insomnia with this device you can forget (although she does not suffer, but off now for a couple of minutes). Directly from dreams I will try to work at the end of the month in expeditions to places of power and geomagnetic anomalies. There's not that wi-fi and even cellular there is no connection and no technological accidents.
Health is difficult to say, because there is no problem, but I can say that good fatigue. Yes, even for the sake of interest did diagnostics on the unit Crystal before and immediately after the instrument. The positive effect on psycho-emotional state, the work of the organs and meridians, and aura. Put on display these files I think I won't, but if the developers they need, I can send.
Now, I would like to Terhart. bc Dear developer, how can I obtain instructions on using the microphone? The manual says that either on Internet forums or in personal correspondence. I had of course some thoughts in this direction, and I even tried (by the way quite successfully) to influence the situation. But I would like to have clear instructions not to go by trial and error.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Jul 09, 2019 18:21

Магирани wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 14:55
how can I obtain instructions on using the microphone? The manual says that either on Internet forums or in personal correspondence.
Yes, indeed, in personal correspondence to make it easier. The construction and formulation of "affirmations" for handling this device is radically different from generally accepted principles and, therefore, I don't much try where-that to put on public display, because the workshops and trainings do not spend, and the students never take any.
So, can you send me a PM and I will give You all the contact details, so You could if you wish ask me all the questions (by mail or Skype).

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:09

Зозерхат wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 20:59
милениум wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 15:56
You never sent me a photo of the device in working condition to be able to assess its possibilities and abilities, without mental protection read
Yes, no problem. Leave for You and others feeling and seeing photos of the device and enabled in the turn off condition. Since feel and see, you will easily be able to determine which photo it is off and on which is enabled. And at the same time look and see all that You've wanted to see. Photo was not edited and was not adjusted. Maybe someone will even be able to tell which version of the device in the photo - PSI-E or PSI-EM.
And I would love to see here in the thread comments about who and what I saw and on what photo.
Фото_001.јрдФото_002.јрд
I have scanned both units. First there is a strong radiation, and the second as if dead. Don't feel anything. Am I right?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Wed Jul 10, 2019 14:16

Alas, but for obvious reasons, not publicly here will be able to answer that it does not affect the choices of others.

карлсон

Post by карлсон » Thu Jul 11, 2019 18:58

"It should be noted that the device is used not just generators, but generators that simultaneously function as receivers".

Did I understand correctly that your device generators accept the reflected signals from the body? But if there are some biological interference within range, such as cat-dog, or a fly, your generator will accept the interference and issue a correction signal with superhuman settings?

Generally absolutely not clear to me how the generator can be a receiver?