MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Electronic devices for esoteric applications
Михаил-А
Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Михаил-А » Thu May 04, 2017 16:43

Crater from an underground nuclear explosion for natural gas extraction . Does it look like?

Михаил-А

Post by Михаил-А » Thu May 04, 2017 16:48

By the way, did all the "prophetic" dreams, which are dreams as a result of working with the device relate to external reality? It can touch the inner reality, in the end dreams are the message and the interaction with the unconscious?

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Thu May 04, 2017 17:29

Kazakhstan has developed cerebello bomb, fired at Pindos, came to Izhevsk

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu May 04, 2017 21:21

Михаил-А wrote:and isn't "prophetic" dreams, which are dreams as a result of working with the device relate to external reality?
Almost, Yes. Why and particularly drew attention to the fact that everything was a dream - come true with accuracy to the smallest detail (with the exception of the type of vehicle).
Михаил-А wrote:does it look like?
Much like, but not the scale.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri May 05, 2017 3:08

Зозерхат wrote:Michael-And wrote(a):
and isn't "prophetic" dreams, which are dreams as a result of working with the device relate to external reality?
Almost, Yes. Why and particularly drew attention to the fact that everything was a dream - come true with accuracy to the smallest detail (with the exception of the type of vehicle).
Sometimes, and not only in dreams a certain situation. Sharing their experience. Communicate with the person, whom relatives call "Channel". He has a bunch of inventions, including those implemented. He throws me a my future. As if in passing. Here you this will happen, but it will happen and here it is.. the Second happened exactly one year later. And the first has not happened for 15 years.
I'm talking about? Some Force or else.... who or whatever throws you a theme option, you programming, pointing you the way, but actually lead the way. But whatever you believed in it, supported by information about the upcoming event, which eventually happens. From this your faith in the second half of the data gets stronger, you start to wait until an upcoming event.
You got! It is not and never will be. The onset of the second event. And you're naive had hoped.
I'm actually not specifically about the above dream. With regard to the dream in terms of the possibility of its occurrence. If this happens to you, then this series will be all major cities, including over the hill. And as in the prophecy: "And the living will envy the dead"! It makes no sense to cycle on the funnel of this town. When the entire globe is transformed into a space filled with such craters. You just need to live!

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri May 05, 2017 11:22

I decided to do a modified experiment of Schroedinger: to check the effect on a situation that I learned about it and learned more. Will there be something I saw in a dream? If so, with what degree of conformity seen in a dream? Or the fact that I have told about it, have prevented the disaster?
These questions are more interesting to me.
If the situation is not addressed and do not stand for all to see, it can happen irreparable. Had the opportunity to verify this again.
So my message more should be seen as an attempt to prevent the inevitable.
I hope device helped to make that happen.

So now I see this dream.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri May 05, 2017 13:03

Зозерхат wrote:If the situation is not addressed and do not stand for all to see, it can happen irreparable. Had the opportunity to verify this again.
So my message more should be seen as an attempt to prevent the inevitable.
I hope device helped to make that happen.

So now I see this dream
It is clear! And with this approach I personally agree. But I think it would be better if a lot of people know about it. The scale is too big.

Зорк

Post by Зорк » Thu May 18, 2017 12:44

Imploded the wave function with the localization of the coordinate, so by the time a strong smudge.....so in each moment of time is negligible the probability of the event. This is for the reality where You nevideli. A "mirror" of the above "bulging" in the other reality :?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri May 19, 2017 2:01

Purely by chance I read that on the night of 1 on 2 may by the Earth flew by asteroid with a diameter of about 10 meters. Noticed it just a few hours before the flight. And it has flown by at a distance of less than 100 thousand. For those who don't know, this is... very little. So there was a very even non-zero probability that could fall and make some noise.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Fri May 19, 2017 8:42

sound would not be the word "all" as a ten-meter asteroid will safely burn up in the atmosphere

Константинос

Post by Константинос » Wed Jul 05, 2017 0:52

:cry: And what is the difference between PSI-E and PSI-EM does not take in the sense.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 05, 2017 16:52

Константинос wrote::cry: And what is the difference between PSI-E and PSI-EM does not take in the sense.
According to the device description,on page 1, the difference is this :"To facilitate the implementation of some operations in the devices PSI-E is the possibility of management influence on the events or the relationship of events through speaking affirmations into the microphone of the device." The rest, perhaps the author will add.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:42

Константинос wrote:what is the difference between PSI-E and PSI-EM does not take in the sense.
Read the 1st page instructions. There is specifically written in the center of the page.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Wed Jul 19, 2017 15:07

Have a question:
1. The device is flat, the radiator on top. Did I understand correctly that it should be put to the side, directing emitter per person? For example, dreams. Actually, what's the radiation pattern from the device? What is the angle of radiation? Can it be used effectively without direction emitter per person?
2. Will there be any manual to use the device with index "M"? IN what forum there is a discussion of the devices with index "M"?
3. Distance of 0.4 - 0.6 is recommended. Is there a limit on the distance at which the efficiency of the device is still partially preserved?
4. If the device on the body (in a pocket, for example), it can be unwholesome? Not in the sense of healing crisis, and in comparison with the distance of 0.4-0.6? And how critical is it?
5. For sleep device runs 1 times a day,actually, before going to sleep. And for other purposes, the body? Experience how many times a day you can run the device on the person? I understand that all selected experimentally, but still some experience there for sure.
6. Do not really understand about the state of charge by led flashing. The led is either lit or not. Could you describe more precisely approximate the time chart during normal charge and discharge.
7. Please give me tips/recommendations when working remotely on the photo.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:11

Got some answers:
1. Properly understood. The plane of the upper cover device it is necessary to focus on the person.
2. Will not. Anyway, on the forum... Any forum discussion devices with index "M" is not. Advice on the application of modifications of the devices with index "M" will be able to only people who purchases them. Idle interest in the forum will not be satisfied.
3. The maximum distance for adult person - 1-1. 5 m only Talking about dreams, and only about them.
4. If the pocket, then this is probably a pajama pocket. Yes, of course, it can be unwholesome. Will Mulati during sleep. About healing should lead the discussion not here. The device created solely to influence the dreams and abilities of the person. A positive impact on the health - side-effect. Bonus. Gift. As you know, "a gift horse in the teeth do not look."
5. Side effects are always positive for this device. Pursuit of side effects can not be an end in itself in the application of the device.
6. The instructions are all written about this in detail.
7. These recommendations get individually, if you have to use the device. What sense to consider them in the abstract, if the principles are similar with other devices?

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Jul 20, 2017 13:52

I practice and I immediately became Your device, "EMKO".

I Express my gratitude to the staff of Computerji for efficiency, flexibility, sensitivity, willingness to help and effective, efficient dialogue.
The business model selected by this company is its focus on the needs of the people for their development.
This can be an example for many businessmen the most different directions.

As for Your strategy, Sazerac, personally I do not divide people on the "purchased device", "decision" and just "outside observers".
Even from the user "passing"has its benefits, from my point of view - is enormous. After all, it "promote" You for a few pages of information, which eventually formed the basis of my decision. But, ALAS, not Yours, unfortunately, cold conversation with me on email.

In my opinion, everyone has the right to have information about the possibilities, though, of course, if You could point me in personal correspondence that the information is not for distribution, I, of course, to distribute it I will not. But think once again about the value You bring to the people and conceal not any technology or application experience.

It is believed that unknown forces are fighting with the devices directly or indirectly affect human health, as well as their creators. It is even possible that You once "burned" on this. However, this is largely just a myth, supported on the machine by the developers themselves. Wide dissemination of Your technology can not be expected, the reasons are many, and the price of the devices (I think this is the main factor), and the information war in the media and the General idiocy of the population. For "those guys" You pose no threat, Your outrage resistant structures is minimal.

Yes, now You can write here any information about how to use the device and information that the device has helped someone and also tell the most IMPORTANT information on strategies of use of the instrument in these successful cases. Thus, one should not forget to point out that the use of the device was held against the background of other manipulations, medical and alternative - this will smooth out Your words, that the device has helped someone. And to whom it is necessary, he will think and filter.

I recommend You do what comes is probably the most popular developer on this forum - Michael.
In the transmission device to the client shall be obligated to sign a paper about the purpose of the device and to provide a scan of the passport.
There's a page of text, here is a snippet:

"I hereby certify that I realize that I received the device ____________________
is hobby hobby product created to cognition has not been studied
the properties of the world, not recognized by modern science through the use of
device is not a medical or other commercial products. I hereby
acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for the use of the device and any
possible consequences of this use... "

The full text is in the office of Computeria.<
Last edited by Алекс С on Thu Jul 20, 2017 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Jul 20, 2017 14:25

Oh, I forgot to say. In General, I Respect Your decision to register on the MM, despite the presence of sales outside of the site and the lack of life necessary for You in this trading platform. And thank You for what You are.
But if You decided to be here - don't hide information. It is important for people and for the world as a whole.

Okay, enough poetry, now for the questions.

About the direction of the radiator why was surprised - the device is set to the side, falling even on a flat table surface.
I have three boards to build a box for the device.

Charging this picture. With almost a full charge flashing: secondary --- secundaria --- secondary.
When fully charged - led is solid.

To use "butt", no matter for what purpose, main or tail, "poleznosti", it is either there or not.
Poleznosti can be realized either in reducing the efficiency of achieving an esoteric result, or a negative impact on the physical or subtle body. Please clarify this moment, I do not understand it.

Now, about the "tips and advice" remotely on the photo.
Your devices LITTLE. Reviews on the forum is almost there. Not to be a blind kitten, I would very much like to WELL, at LEAST SOME of the EXPERIENCE of others.
How many times a day can/it is recommended/safe to run the device for a person in a location of the device on the body, or in the meter.
How many times a day can/it is recommended/safe to run the device for a person in a remote work on a photo.
Needless to affirmitave this work?
Needless to affirmitave this work if the device without the index "M"?

Anyway, bezrybe'll be glad of ANY information.
Last edited by Алекс С on Thu Jul 20, 2017 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Jul 20, 2017 14:29

And the third letter :)

Can I in the conversation here in the forum, to use Your words in personal correspondence?
Is there something in our correspondence via email, which is not for public access?
I mean ALREADY written letters.
I would like the open form to discuss two points.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Thu Jul 20, 2017 20:43

Алекс С wrote:BUT, ALAS, not Yours, unfortunately, cold conversation with me on email.
Alas, dear Alexander, but I have almost no time for correspondence, because I am almost always busy with work. If to speak about me and my approach to the conversation, you need to understand that I always try to write a bit, but in fact, based on the assumption that 95% of people bothering me for nothing. In 95% of communication does not lead neither to sell nor to any mutually advantageous offers on cooperation, and, as a rule, reduced to angling for information and desire to "treat" my brain accordingly to the level of "attending" preparation and understanding of the subject matter, which are extrapolated by a majority of the antecedent attitudes that formed when using household appliances, security systems and alarms, etc. Moreover, mechanistic and vulgarizing approach to the devices are characterized not only by more or less literate and versed in electronics to people, but researchers, working in large pharmaceutical companies. I have them periodically to communicate and to correspond. I will not hide that I communicate with them and familiar with the quality of their research, and they - to the level that I do. Alas, even in the first five Parmigano there are no people in the units and laboratories that understand what I do for a lot of money. More precisely, for a lot of money. In the correspondence, they prefer to play coy, and pretend to be a misunderstanding... All is subordinated one purpose - to get the information. In addition, they find my former countrymen, which it is currently communicating in Russian, as we are. But the tasks are they are very different. I already said what it was. And the CIS is not extinct Bender that have a lot of questions, talk about their "advanced" are presented as the Directors of well-known medical research institutions or their departments, companies and medical centers. And in fact are commonplace speculators, who wish to obtain (at least) information not even a "thank you", and even fraudulently - the instruments themselves. Yes, and while doing blatant attempt to confuse me some "studies" that I have to be in order to maintain a mythical joint research activities. Loaded energetically, not letting a word in edgewise. With knowledge of techniques and methods of NLP. Fortunately, to no avail.
So I try to give information on the high not as would-be"researchers" and people who use and apply my instruments.
My posts in personal correspondence always turn out relatively short and their tone is rather dry due to the extreme load of work at me. Her very much. All out from under me constantly want something. And these will not even the field of medicine. When one of our famous TV channels have decided about me and about the instruments to remove the program and a documentary, then I could not get out to the Studio for 5 and a half hours because of congestion. Load adds and the construction of the laboratory. To me it was designed not by architects. All projects solutions and calculations I have been doing myself and supervise the work of the builders and companies that accompany the construction. Believe me, but it's a decent piece of work.
Also I often fly in some countries in Asia. Especially, in China. Of course, correspondence from there I am not. As with cellphones, which I have disconnected Internet and no email client for reasons of information security. So sorry, but the tone of this, out)) don't always have time to write much. Even now I'm distracted from the important work and preparation for the trip.
Therefore, I'll be very grateful if some of the issues that You asked me find out by yourself or with my help and tells the information on the forum to people who will not idly interested in what I do. You already "gave" some small features that some people deem useful or important. I thank You for that.

Regarding the "usefulness" or "unprofitable" device... There are examples of its use in pregnant women, and nursing children. There are cases of use of devices of 10-20 times a day for the treatment of cancer in children.
The question "from what distance the device "pulls" man?" - has no clear answer. Fungi and microbes he "took out" in the lab at 700 km from my place of residence. Were similar examples at people. The wife of my friend-a programmer's feeling change in dreams, if I turn on the device at home, at a distance of 220 km. But here we are talking about another experimental modification of the device, with a highly directional antenna.
When I secretly included the device and went to kindergarten, the children began to "walk on the ceiling" so that educators could not cope with them. This effect on children can turn from a distance of 5-10 m. This is at relatively negligible power radiation. Several models have been made to overcome this effect and long-range effects on children.

The exposure time and duration of sessions with the device are highly dependent on surrounding electromagnetic environment, and individual characteristics of the human body using the device.
The freshest examples.
1. A cyst in the breast of a young woman decreased in 2 times after 15-20 single-activation device for the night.
2. Chronic insomnia, mental disorders and behavior in men cured in 3 sessions. Completely. Moreover, according to him, he 3 times after using the unit fell in sleep in the same place in a parallel world where it apparently cured.
Again, I repeat: this is a side effects.
Алекс С wrote:I have the correspondence here on the forum, to use Your words in personal correspondence?
My personal correspondence with each and all the people - not for public viewing. Regardless of the issues that it discusses.
Алекс С wrote:Now, about the "tips and advice" remotely on the photo.
Their words form the text of a task.
For example: "Command, the organism (or pathogen) ...". And further, it is desirable to completely give name of person affected, date of birth and place of residence, indicating a specific address (preferably). And then indicate that You specifically order the body of the person or the pathogen in this suffering body is present. This photo (if the photo is working) is not necessary to put on the top of the lid, and the opposite end of the device opposite the USB port and buttons. And then say the affirmation (damn, what's the word crooked and foul...). The photo, by the way, it is not necessary to have. But to know the exact name of the pathogen or diagnosis it is necessary to know. Otherwise, all "treatment" will be limited to restorative treatment and removal of symptoms, without addressing the causes of their appearance.

And once again: the therapeutic effects of the device are adverse and you should not rely on them 100% repeatability for different people and even for one person.<

милениум

Post by милениум » Wed Sep 06, 2017 23:56

what range is radiated by the device and From and what is the structure of the signal is FM, AM, pulse? than measured? it is important! thank you. as far as I know only the klystron and traveling wave tube can generate a signal in the UHF range? transistors of this range are as a house or car, and under the control voenproma :) it is very interesting that at the core, 90% of UHF devices on the market profonatsiya and fraud there is a maximum microwave :) thank you I will be glad of any information openly or in a PM :) az

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Sep 10, 2017 21:24

милениум wrote:as far as I know only the klystron and traveling wave tube can generate a signal in the UHF
You know wrong)) they are Not alone. A lamp backward wave can such frequency to generate. Discharge lamps can do that too. You can ask how radio frequency radars for measuring vehicle speed cheat Chinese fluorescent lamps to give the driver increased the speed. And also can learn how they generate LPD, the Gunn diodes, PCBS, bipolar transistors with high Fгр., pyroelectric. The choice of modern solid-state active elements for frequencies up to 120-150ГГц quite wide. Also, there are many antediluvian Soviet odnoimennyh diodes for frequencies up to 300-400ГГц. There are many specialized noise diodes, which are issued by several foreign firms and pilot production of a number of research institutes of the Russian Federation and Ukraine. For frequencies up to 75ГГц there is a serial chip (VCO, mixers, multipliers, etc.) from several famous electronics manufacturers. But if someone controls voenprom for this reason, it is only his problem because of the failure of place of residence. Already long gone are the days when SHF and EHF electronics was terribly secret and overgrown with rumors and speculation about psychotronic weapons and remote broiling brain potential adversary.
милениум wrote:in which range is radiated by the device and From and what is the structure of the signal is FM, AM, pulse? than measured? it is important!
I can believe You. It is important for You, if You are trying, by our own researches to get the necessary information, and without material and monetary costs to save yourself or someone a dozen years. So, I think, guess I'll "tell" on the element base used in the devices. But, however, to not satisfy Your curiosity, I can say that is that these firms:
http://ru.orion.org.ua/
http://www.jssaturn.com/catalog/
Can safely buy a radio from the above-listed manufacturers and to do research at your pleasure. At the same time can pay the rent RAP and instrumentation at ranges up to 1ТГц, which is available on the enterprise. Just go to "Orion", ask the cleaner aunt Masha. She You to the warehouse lead, and there the storekeeper uncle Peter for a liter of alcohol You poured about 1.5-2 dozen transistors Fгр.=150ГГц. Importantly, when the Institute come in, not sure on the sleeve to tie yellow and blue ribbon and grab a business card Yarosh. And... forgot. Need a black Shoe cream face spread to the American Negro Bandera to go.<

милениум

Post by милениум » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:21

Зозерхат wrote: importantly, when the Institute come in, not sure on the sleeve to tie yellow and blue ribbon and grab a business card Yarosh. And... forgot. Need a black Shoe cream face spread to the American Negro Bandera to go.
Yes, we do Russian children eat :) it would be possible not to be rude! so You have decided to communicate? Fu as uncivilized 8) and fight for High culture of a life!

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:42

I'm not being rude, and affectionately kidding))
Where does the culture of life? We together with bullfinches and the crucified boys ate...

милениум

Post by милениум » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:25

Зозерхат wrote:))
when the joke usually put a smiley after :) :) :) :)
I have bread to steal is not going to make sense to do something like Your devices, I have a slightly other direction, UHF device, you can make etc. an easier way by converting the lower frequency bass to high without a single electric element examples of lead will not as the thread and the forum as a whole etc. is the focus, good luck in Your work !

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Sep 11, 2017 20:00

Thank you!