The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:39

СлаваМ wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:33
In the video he is about 80 years. You can look for more early photos.
Sure it's not fake?

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:41

СлаваМ wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:28
She lived 122 years and 164 days, became the oldest person on earth, whose birth was documented.
Alas - it was a fake

https://ru.euronews.com/2019/01/02/jeanne-calment-fraud

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:48

Арнелла wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 18:57
Lack of health after 40-- it costs a careless youth...
Yes that also happens But examples to the contrary - is also above the roof, Sometimes sober, and righteous, get in age of 33 of disease, And Vice versa

But it is not even that I meant vozrasta dependent diseases is after hormonal decline is absolutely inevitable osteoporosis, cardiovascular and increased risk of cancer in Association with accumulation of DNA mutations. This is about diseases. Inevitable. But there are already protocols warning. But maybe you think - is against the laws of nature.
Last edited by Далила on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:26, edited 2 times in total.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:57

Далила wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:41
СлаваМ wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:28
She lived 122 years and 164 days, became the oldest person on earth, whose birth was documented.
Alas - it was a fake

https://ru.euronews.com/2019/01/02/jeanne-calment-fraud
Information on your link isn't confirming anything.
But I'm not defending Ms. Kalman.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:59

Далила wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:39
СлаваМ wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:33
In the video he is about 80 years. You can look for more early photos.
Sure it's not fake?
No, of course) not sure.
But energy and a number of other things it certainly interesting Sagem so.

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:15

Now, the laws of nature. I'm not sure what kind of arnella has here in mind. But I'll try to speculate. So. In the stone age the average life expectancy of a man of byoa 25 years. People died mainly from at the time, incurable diseases. Hunger hunting. And all the laws of nature.
Now not that. Life expectancy has more than doubled. We learned how to treat illness effectively and to produce food. We went against the laws of nature? Or what? Arnella, you are against?

The old woman, the pawnbroker Alena Ivanovna was 45 years old. Describes Dostoevsky, his contemporary. And Dolly Oblonsky that in the description of Tolstoy was very old and tortured a woman who was only 32. And all the laws of nature. Now

While this unit. But we go forward. In this forum, Honey leads us to complete and final victory. We are gathered here with the same interests and no one call under its banner. Who are not interested can do something else. Childbirth, for example. The benefits to mankind, by the way, is quite obvious.

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:30

Новенький wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 21:45
I heard that the tools supposedly eternal youth themselves can not extend their life and go as well as all living things..for example, G. Sytin, porphyry Ivanov et al.
Alas! But Sytin still lasted to 95. While in good shape. But it's certainly not dramatically. Zeldin, creating tools that lasted longer. Though not too dramatically.

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:14

СлаваМ wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 0:57
Information on your link isn't confirming anything.
But I'm not defending Ms. Kalman.
Yes, actually to much. She's really exposed. In France a lot of noise for our Joan

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Sep 01, 2019 22:21

FANS OF THE LAWS OF NATURE IS ADDRESSED........

Senile smell. How to get rid of, useful tips on care

https://taiafilippova.ru/starcheskij-za ... zbavit-sya

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Sep 02, 2019 18:08

Ended the thirty seventh week, ahead the thirty-eighth. You need to bring intermediate results and to make plans.

Those who don't just follow the story, but also does something, be sure to take "BEFORE" pictures. Even with minimal effort in the direction of rejuvenation after 3-4 months the results will be. Every day we look in the mirror and can't track the microscopic changes daily, which brings regular work with the mind and body. 3 -, 4-month cycle changes are accumulated and are clearly visible in the photos. But if the photo is "BEFORE" not, to keep track of changes difficult. In addition, these photos provide additional motivation to continuously move forward.

What do I have ? The change was so obvious that every second, if not compliment, then asks what I eat and how do. Eat still fresh vegetarian food, honey (it has its own, so as not worried ), sometimes a bit stewed vegetables and bread (very little). Tried it a couple of days to eat as before, but the body quickly brought me back. On this diet feel great. It is on this diet very well manifest the properties of honey. It is a living energy, fully prepared by the bees for us. Honey immediately "turns on" the body in the mode of intensive work or quickly restores energy if it for some reason "slipped. Food of the gods, give another name to honey the language is not rotated. Mac has already arrived, is in the locker :) waiting when I will use. Expect next week when I'm done to "pump" the lymphatic system.

On the physical plane regularly work with the spine, especially the cervical-thoracic, pump the lymph with licorice root, mastered cupping self-massage. Exercises with a physical body interwoven with the energy setting on the Ground, the female practitioners, the breath. Sometimes I meditate in here - the failure to do it regularly and with defined goals. That is why it is important to summarize the results, one can see where everything goes as it should, and where we need to tweak.

Last week managed to work with stylist, "brushed" my closet, added some new things. Very rewarding experience that allows you to look at yourself from the side. I enriched my knowledge in makeup, decorative cosmetics.

In the surrounding area. Got new Wallpaper for my bedroom a deep purple color instead of the projected dark pink. :shock: Of course, you can replace, but I think it is not a coincidence. It's time to develop purple color. I'll be experimenting. :) Work on...<

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Sep 02, 2019 18:56

Милая wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 16:21
How do you know that the frequency of cell changes or has changed, or is it just the desired "glitches" ? There are some physical "lights" or "flashes" in the mind?
The answer came to this question with insight. Divided; for that which related to this topic, does not belong to me :)

When the frequency increases, the world becomes extremely beautiful. Brighter colors, smells thinner, more refined tastes. You are immersed in the beauty of the head, dissolve into her, breathe her, open before her. Perhaps this condition, high, mean Prince Myshkin in Dostoevsky's "the idiot", not the female beauty, the beauty of art, or incomprehensible spirituality, not interpreted different ways by psychologists. People who were not exposed to a similar experience, you begin to think, to mystify or explain. But it's much easier, it's a beauty, in the truest sense of the word, not subtract and not add. And to hold the frequency, it is necessary to cultivate this condition, to amplify it, to pump, to name a few it again and again.

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Tue Sep 03, 2019 22:21

THE DNA ACTIVATION
http://aktivirujdnk.ru/
interesting ideas/thoughts, interesting videos / articles...
Last edited by Арнелла on Tue Sep 03, 2019 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

Далила

Post by Далила » Tue Sep 03, 2019 23:00

Mdaaa.... Contactless genetic engineering :lol:

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:42

Далила wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:29
Conclusion
I wonder what is the answer to Arnella :)

I think one that is banal split account :) or do "...Just met two of loneliness, Lit a fire near the road, And the fire to flare up not want, That's all, that's the whole conversation..." ?

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Sep 04, 2019 13:57

Delilah Do not reproach You, but reading the above, Aura just said that You "can't hear" or not even trying and it's obvious even to me:) . To the rank of deity itself, was not built, said: "I practice" and doesn't let up, building a "barricade". Declare "other studies", not experienced and internalized by You and bomb them as hard, ie, it's not bad, but the picture is not bulky and not Yours (not taken into account your individual settings, the kind of the condition "the body" (You cited a good example of a girl with 5 kids), etc.
Don't know whether it would be appropriate that expression, but very close: "What Russian well, the Germans — death."
PS Subhuman periodically we all become when we lose control over your emotions, mind and body ( unfortunately I have it happens more often than we would like, and fortunately, began to see possibilities).

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Sep 04, 2019 16:17

Here Delilahabout the setting from the theme of "Resonance".
Аура wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 20:51
Милая wrote:Here is an important setting, very subtle.
You again deep moment touched. Often, if one does not feel obvious effects from the products, this does not mean that they do not commit their work beyond his attention. The focus area can be compared with a bright spot flashlight, flashing a narrow region in a certain space. But if some aspect is not vykatilsya the light of the torch, this means that it does not exist. Humans tend to imagine a lot about yourself. We are Gods, the whole universe, the Creator of the World and all that...and this is true, but potentially. We here like to the important question - what is man? Our perception only shows that perceives energy structure. And energy structure, we must understand, does not exist as a given. Granted, it exists only in crystals, people have to create something with what are the Creator, the Universe and everything. Here of course plays a profanity of some theoretical knowledge. For example, know all about chakras, energy centers, and even their quality, but the fact that they actually do not exist. The same with the products (physical, remote)- as I often say, well, not in the development of freebies. There are created conditions, which in particular setting, create a sense of wonder, of magic. And another person completely different from other conditions, parameters, current and original, it needs quite another. And realizing yourself, or tuning, he discovers that there are already resources for this, and it suddenly worked what did not work before. But really not "not working" and "not used". Just light flashlight is not headed in that direction, it was not setup at these energies. And it's not even some abstract energies- for example, a person has kidneys and gallbladder. How many here feel your gallbladder? Maybe it simply does not exist? :) Or is it "not working"? :)
<

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:17

Арнелла wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 21:02
so what manifests then our perception before we create this power structure?
Figure it out yourself (the constructor You already have, ie, Your body), which determines Your perception before You create Your energy - structure through the prism of experience, ask Your questions and do not trust or want this someone did for You :) .

Can you tell about a personal experience, such as crystalline essences before you buy, I found all of the available information, where this technology was first developed (In Switzerland, for Your information. And essences of these they sold in pharmacies, because they have observed the herbs which he used to made is not working. Moreover, in homeopathy grains of Beryl, Aurum, Jade, ferrum, etc. are produced and used in practice for the emergence of her), asked a question to the site administration mindmachine what technology they are made (don't believe me answered) and only after that bought them.

You are wondering why You are not getting the answers? Similar to BRM. Do You think I got a pretty picture or description and all, like a flock of sheep, ran to buy "rejuvenating cocktails" or "miracle products", so You think their called:) Maybe You have other intentions, not understand and do not get answers, maybe You already know it all and play the game "The smartest" :).

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Sep 05, 2019 20:58

Далила wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 20:54
Радуга wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 13:57
Delilah is Not a reproach to You but reading the above, Aura just said that You "can't hear" or not even trying and it's obvious even to me:) . To the rank of deity itself, was not built, said: "I practice" and doesn't let up, building a "barricade"
No I do not build barricades! And no one bombed. Just giving information, under which there is a factual base. But this explains that this infa for mere mortals, who are also attending the forum, which vysokoduhovnym and desarrollista Aura christened biomass.
Аура wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 21:52
Yes, You're talking about the Spirit, the Spirit of such people is really missing. Moreover, often these people standing high up on the social rung, there is no Soul. I'm not saying no way to judge anyone...to reach out and bring such people or not, it is the individual path of the spirit. I long ago walked away from it. I see them as biomass, as cynical as it may sound.
The diagnosis for the absence of the spirit gave me you, dear rainbow. :)

The arguments of the Aura and all your communication is like for the inhabitants of Olympus, at least, it is necessary to understand )))
I understand this is one thing the Soul is that you really need to nurture another soul.
Well, about the energy structure is similar.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:37

Arnella. It seems You yourself and answered your own question with the last post that determines Your perception. No wonder You purchased Your "flashlight" is unbalanced :? . So You're doing fine :ay .
Delilah God forbid me to put You a diagnosis, I read what You wrote (we, you, thereby dividing themselves). No one bothers you out of duality.
But what is it you're both right.
Aurum is my favorite essence and a favorite as her (Now using the energy modulator is very similar as essence and can be worn always with me) .After a couple of months after her admission, I saw the light and realized herself as biomass (body of course) with a small crack of light (it is necessary to cultivate, and not to separate from myself), I didn't have to say it was obvious, perhaps it is the starting point for growth. And then began to look for tools and found them on the website mindmachine the Aura, now Tasergate, and low bow to them for this, it is possible to tune in any time to the desired frequency, and not to seek a guru for tuning and to run the workshops-perhaps you are lucky "to pinch off a piece of it." And do You think always got the answers from Auras to not always "adequate" with my side of the issue, well a couple of years, remembering his questions, it was something to think about - something I specifically wanted, and it was also "more for me" as our dialogue with you, which I closed.
In the Outliner space of the house I have is the frequency of Olympus (the most at the moment is comfortable for me), it's nice that You noticed :ap . So the "miracle product" in the work you have already evaluated yourself:).

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Fri Sep 06, 2019 17:01

Arnella, I wonder if you used the products Sam?
If so, what?

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Fri Sep 06, 2019 19:42

СлаваМ wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 17:01
If so, what?
NO
sometimes MM use of all that there is

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Fri Sep 06, 2019 19:51

Арнелла wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 19:42
СлаваМ wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 17:01
If so, what?
NO
sometimes MM use of all that there is
Then stop complaining.
If you don't clear the answers, ask again. If you do not agree with the answers - have the right to disagree, I also can not all agree, but hysteria is not necessary.Besides product samm workers. You are not even the user, and came and NARS to get a stir.

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Sep 06, 2019 21:50

СлаваМ wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 19:51
Besides product samm workers.
Can you prove it?

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Sep 07, 2019 15:37

Арнелла wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 13:43
*for mere mortals
Арнелла wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 16:38
struck when in search of information about products I started to throw on the website of wizards, sorcerers, witches)
and incidentally, there is no forum, no discussions, no disputes - everything is all you know)
Зозерхат wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 0:08
Not all of them are correct. Sometimes can only create the appearance of repair, and do create a thin "leak" to feed its Creator without the knowledge of the person who uses such a device.
And then! All buy and buy, buy 'Olympus', 'cornucopia', 'Space' ---- and who is still there!
Аура wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 20:51
well, not in the development of freebies. There are created the conditionsthat at a certain setting, create a the feeling miracle, magic.
These products, in my case, produce internal changes.
Of course, by buying, for example, a cornucopia you will not be provided without doing anything, even if you have a source of income, and he may not increase without taken for this change.
Generally I stick to since childhood positions, that money makes money. And sometimes you have to go through many difficulties and risks, yet what you will achieve. Including need to podnatorel in those matters where you have no experience, so you rely only on one pendant should not, in my opinion.
But if you take any items (Sam, Michael, of Doserate) and feel they help you, then you may like to know the ropes. Personally I don't use anything on a regular basis, just know when and what I need or well want.
Nothing sham of what I have in stock - not pumping.
Besides, pay your attention - the topic is not discuss the articles, so I propose to go to the appropriate topic and proceed to have a constructive dialogue.<

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Sep 07, 2019 16:34

Арнелла wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 13:43
buy 'Olympus'
Do not buy the Olympus, and "Outliner space", which, as a bonus, there is a frequency "Olympus". And You by the way with Delilah large SPS, I saw/experienced as energy level, my work space, which is Outliner, the alarm,( I will not go into details of how, because it would be once again the occasion to mock) it will recognize You as a virus and sent Your with Delilah attack back the day before our first dialogue. So I admit You have the ability and technology to influence events and I had the experience to feel it, ie the first time You hacked into my security system :ay . Tonight was the same, but tolerance was not, just an hour and a half the night-drinking tea, reconfigured resonances :?.So Structurer technology SAM, resonances, and plate Sky-energy I have work perfectly 8)

About my filter, I thought You guessed. What I want from You- so You do not litter and do not sow doubt, for those people who want to go further in its development. You have no right to criticize a product that You even in hands did not hold. On a branch of Tasergate You "weren't", and shared with You, some developers I personally got good results by purchasing their products, and You immediately began we duplicate consciousness.
Not everyone has ideal conditions, data from birth, sometimes they need to create and technologies that You are trying to profane, that is, not like a magic shelf, no-it is very difficult, but effective. As for the Cornucopia, it still needs "dorosti", I don't have it. But some of the immature until minds bought the pendant in debt, create a thread, expect the pendant for a week he will return them to debt and money in bulk. And You is just at hand, take it as evidence.

P. S. Maybe I'm not so beautifully Express their thoughts to You and it is jarring, I admit, is not my strength. My strength in another-in silence and behind my back is space, and where was my personal energy contribution. One of them is Park, who wanted to cut down and build up, the black sea coast, where I live etc so I have 11 years later came the Outliner Space, as gift and ability in this direction to develop.
I admit that Your intelligence and social situation possible and Your height, we, who do attempt to live, not only in the world of matter, but also to influence the world of matter to the energy level from the perspective of development and the "power" of the spirit, buying products seem to You and Your warehouse people, "Pinocchio", but after passing some way as "Pinocchio", each of us eventually gets a key.
Want to help humanity, maybe then will put my energy in the right direction. On wi-fi technology for example, where harm is evident or the manufacturer of Coca-Cola. Take tasks to match Your forces. Or suggest technology, maybe Your products are more effective than SHAM. with the help of which you can develop your Spirit to enter into cooperation with the seats of power, will constraits with the same Olympus or ANKOR-Vatom. I Dilwara temples and Ranakpur love-making fun again? Olympus is -it is not about the reign and the dominion and not with words and intelligence to push, and the frequency/vibration to keep, enjoy status and more :) .<