The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:49

I welcome the participants of this wonderful forum.
Could please tell me - how can I become a member Club of Self-development? Like!!!!

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:57

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:08

This kind of need to buy chtoli club card. This is only for Russians?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 14, 2018 23:54

Далила wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:08
This is only for Russians?
Available to all, regardless of nationality, skin color or place of residence. :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44

1st week comes to an end, I propose to share the first results and new understanding, success/failures, conclusions and plans for next week.

What do I have? Different :? On the one hand, the break, I moved on to a new level in the feelings of energy, on the other - have not moved further than the relaxation exercises. And soon, exactly, does not advance.
The quality of relaxation improved, and therefore, "came to light" blocks in the body. On the belly look scary, just armor, the situation with hands and feet better, but also there are difficulties, and cervical area without an osteopath doesn't seem to cope :( This despite the fact that I regularly work with the body :shock: Work no end, the good thing is that I see her.

Next week the exercises I want to add the study of legs and feet. If you look from the consumer point of view, the legs are fine, but from the point of view of rejuvenating such a support to me then the path will be closed. To exercise will add a warm foot bath and foot massage. Assuming that on the bottom of the stop projection of organs and systems throughout the body, it should give a boost to their stimulation.
A lot, a lot comes information for rejuvenation, including the activation of sexual energy, but not in a hurry to apply immediately, choose the current itself.

Anyone have any results and plans ?

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:08

Милая wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44
On the belly look scary, just armor
There are center relax the entire body. It is just the stomach. The abdominal muscles are chronically(energy) tense because man walks on two legs. And the back(loin) energy is usually very weak, and not holding the body to the extent where it is necessary to relax the abdominal organs, so the body relies heavily on the abdominal muscles, which work like a corset to bipedalism, but the tension of the "corset" is transmitted and the organs of the abdomen. You can catch the cat or the cat, and feel they have the stomach. he is completely relaxed because they have all the power in the lower back. Strengthening the lower back allows to achieve high degrees of relaxation centre
energy relaxation, where the relaxation energy is distributed throughout the body.
The essence of the energy relaxation is not a relaxation of the skeletal muscles, and relaxation of the internal organs and smooth muscles of the body so that Qi flowed. Therefore, for the practice of energy relaxation, attention should be directed to the organs of stomach, not on stomach muscles.
About energy strengthening the waist and the workshop seems to have exercise related to integrity.

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:44

нева wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:08
About the energy strengthening of the waist, the workshop seems to have exercise related to integrity.
Reread the exercise from the workshop...I had read and performed quite successfully, and then reread as if for the first time :ay . How much time is required to begin to perceive adequately written!!!

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:56

Милая wrote:
anyone Have any results and plans ?
Head is filled with a lot of information...but it was no use. I try to catch myself : if I Apply the information into everyday life..movement, relaxation, thinking, reaction....in fact everything is sad!

Speaking other people's words, I decided to step aside from myself)))

Understand how the Sens will describe their slvami: Know how to break the power of thought to any place in the body, feel what obstacles stand in the way and how to dissolve through relaxation. Use knowledge rare:( , probably need someone for shkiryak to take))) or make friends, dogovoritsja )))
Last edited by Лон on Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:56

Милая wrote:
Work no end, the good thing is that I see her.
You almost came to a dense sense of structure tension..) This structure makes us what we are. If suppose a person works as an accountant, he developed the structure of the tension associated with a sedentary position. If working as a loader, he has a different structure to the usual tension, if the athlete is also another, etc. once upon a time there was a practice called "disassembly and Assembly of the body" where the focus was on an awareness of the structure of tension and the ability to quickly disassemble it, and assemble another. For example an accountant, parses its structure the usual tension, and once disassembled collects another example structure of the athlete skier. It is generally considered that for example people who are forced to lead a sedentary lifestyle at work, it is useful sometimes to engage in active physical activity, walk, jog, visit gyms, etc. But there is one small nyuansik. If you do not disassemble the familiar structure of tension, but just to add another, the tension will double(to grow) that is, to the structure of the "accountant" added another structure of the tension of the skier and the energy tensions only increase. Therefore, in the practices of relaxation, great attention was paid to the art of dismantling my energy body before Assembly of another structure. )
Last edited by нева on Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:59

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:44
How much time is required to begin to perceive adequately written!!!
Better to let them take a lot of time, but once perceived, will take time, but not perceived ever..))

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:01

нева wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 13:56
great attention was paid to the art of dismantling my energy body. )
maybe the workshop will provide a description of the execution of this art? or on a whim?

rel

Post by rel » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:03

About (relaxation) of the abdomen, as well as good service with the muscles of the perineum I had the mula-Bandha, and with the abdominal muscles significantly helps Uddiyana-Bandha.. I mean, I was also there as a "stone" something don't feel right now much pererabotannoe, softer and livelier this area..

There is an option as delays on inhale-exhale, and is the type of self-massage (perfect to do in the morning, before meals and to drink at least rich) - i.e. as a retraction-protrusion of the abdomen, here and there, many times.. so the clamps worked out quite well. Yes, and Uddiyana just too well done not at the expense of abdominal muscles, and by retracting the diaphragm.. Plus you can Supplement self-massage of the abdominal region.

In General, for relaxation as a whole is also in itself a perfect Savasana, Yoga Queen, sooner or later relaxes everyone and everything) Possibly with anger management (special rasslablenno character).. Only one Savasana deep relaxation is achieved, "state of qigong"/"Atalanta", etc. And also - Yoga Nidra..

About the waist workshop, cool.. Apparently, I also missed or did not take adequately.. goes to look)

rel

Post by rel » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:05

By the way, about mula and Uddiyana - Bandhu, themselves, write that too, they say, all diseases, plus stop aging, reverse and all that)

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:09

нева wrote:
disassembly and Assembly of the body
Like?:

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:20

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:01
нева wrote:
great attention was paid to the art of dismantling my energy body. )
maybe the workshop will provide a description of the execution of this art? or on a whim?
I'm afraid the Aura will not be allowed )
But you can here to try.
There were about the following. Lying on the hard floor on her back, on side, on stomach, followed by the physical efforts of internal organs and the whole body all stretch the fascia, ligaments and tendons what is in the body,including the fingers of the limbs, in different directions(all possible). While everything is stretched, which is about 20 minutes. Then still have to lie down for a few minutes to appreciate the difference, before and after. Remember bodily condition before and after. As training of the ligaments and fascia may not necessarily be lying. Is lying to start with, and then only because that was not included structure including in a vertical position(standing). Then, as training, disassembly is done without physical effort. The body in this case, you need to feel how it is done energetically. However, the art of showdown begins when it is done purely energetically, and imperceptibly. )
Last edited by нева on Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:22

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:09
Like?:
no, it's not like ))

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:30

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:09
нева wrote:
disassembly and Assembly of the body
Like?:
The idea of disassembly for Qi is directly related to the ligaments, the fascia and tendons. More specifically to the various layers of the connective tissues of our body. And that working with them allows us to dissolve the blocks of stress in the muscles, organs or anywhere else. Sometimes we subconsciously(unknowingly) slightly dismantle its structure tension, stretching sweetly whole body helping tension of the ligaments of the hands(lifting and stretching them to the sides) and much yawning at the same time.) Only such spontaneous disassembly is not disassembly, but a slight weakening of the structure of tension.
To really analyze your power configuration, you should practice a lot )

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 14:48

LON. And really, why do we need energy configuration(structure tension) of the elderly person? )
In light of the research of the topic of rejuvenation )

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:02

I for molodosti:) !!!
when we stretch and yawn occurs disassembly of the body? I thought the opposite:( , turns out that the tension=the even distribution of stress on all the ligaments and tendons=disassembly.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:05

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:02
when we stretch and yawn occurs disassembly of the body?

Ligaments and fascia are included energetically. Then immediately turn off. For two or three seconds, no disassembly occurs. ) Here twenty minutes, maybe a little will happen. We master said..when I saw what they say what do not understand, but only squirm..so it was easier for observation.) But we disassembly was necessary for the subsequent Assembly of the various axes. Therefore, it is difficult to say how much is enough for just relaxation.
Last edited by нева on Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:11

20 minutes of practice stretching rush of energy when the body is disassembled/torn?

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:16

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:11
20 minutes of practice stretching rush of energy when the body is disassembled/torn?
)) Her. just qi begins to flow.) In the disassembly, there is no challenge, something to break or destroy. Disassembly is rather a reduction of energy in a fluid state . It's like the ice is solid because it has a structural configuration of the crystal. And the water is liquid and flowing. ) But it is the same, the type of water in different States.
To accept the new configuration of the energy body, it should result in moving qi and fluid status(disassembly) but then again the Assembly, but in a different form.
In General, shorter "disassembling the body" is just one of the aspects of the energy relaxation.
Last edited by нева on Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:24

NevaI'd never realized, for me, it's not obvious. In this the art of words are used in an ambiguous context, to awaken interest and to turn the idea of a seeker, or even for what purpose? Thanks for the clarification, I really didn't know

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:29

Лон wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:24
In this the art of words are used in an ambiguous context
These terms and practices(removing body) of the "magic" aspect of alchemical Taoism" is unfortunately not available online, at least in the Russian segment (and even myself would love to read.
In General, the essence of this aspect of a practitioner's application instructions(quite old), what to do with the Chi and other energies(Jin, Shen Jin-qi, etc.), along with health and martial aspects .

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Dec 15, 2018 15:57

to read them in Russian nowhere...apparently only personal gear? Will wait for Your location, maybe something else will appear useful....or the ancient methods are useless nowadays and You don't see the point to their voice?