The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Tue Dec 04, 2018 16:46

Милая wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:05
where to START?
As said Aura with a power internal and external, with the internal efforts of concentration.
May not properly understand the basis of this quote, please correct if that
Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 16:34
For my part, I can give the theoretical and practical minimum-the basis of the system and as you desire (it will depend on the activity of participants) and free time to Refine and work through the system
but I came to the conclusion that we are going to start from this "low-basis system" :? .

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Dec 04, 2018 21:36

To the question about practices. Sit out different options - affirmations, "incorruptible body", the expansion of cellular consciousness, unconditional love, etc., wanted to prepare a compilation of what I found on the net and suddenly the "freewheeling" :

today the weather was good, it would be possible to ski, I loved to ride the mountains, and now skis abandoned in a closet for several years are!

neighbor for three weeks in a bath calls, I pretend that brooms bought. It offers its eucalyptus, but I'm still not going. I loved the bath would almost every day to walk, and steam - into a cold pool head first!

the next daughter busy with puzzles from matches -as many as 50 different puzzles, looked out of the corner of my eyes, chose a couple of pieces easier. I loved the puzzles, could not rest until all 50 pieces are not decided!

What bothers me to ski, to go to the bath, to solve puzzles? Time? Health? No.It's probably just laziness :) The Internet to dig deeper - it is, Yes. I still have that. But skis... no, no, absolutely no desire. Where does this courage of youth ? We need to return the courage. How? Meditation is not the same.

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Dec 04, 2018 22:42

maybe you should not rush through the power to start? as the shot is so shot..because no one around is not strained...and the date of the beginning of something the developers never indicate everything running smoothly and always on time....I don't understand what is the situation))) like Your way.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:08

Honey . But don't laugh. In my case, to return to the body, we just recently started going to the bath, with only 9 in the morning and skiing going to the sun to catch. Even visceral massage, swimming pool, discipline of sleep, gymnastics Strelnikova, 5 Tibetan pearls and after 15:00 no heavy food (broken a bit, but the track hold) - the tone and the excitement increased. And I can not share the "feed", discovered Pine porridge(a must with cinnamon, Apple and honey) and cedar oil (but only with a wooden press and freshly, at first different bought, while a private Creamery, not found).
And yet, already regret that I didn't connected the resonances for rejuvenation, maybe would be useful to You until they are only prescribed for use in the future(reading Your reports:) I'm Your constant reader :o ), and hooked up the "Crystal package" and come to me Dvorcovye status and information and rejuvenation alas some questions :oops: .

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:51

Милая wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 21:36
Where does this courage of youth ?
Perhaps the subconscious mind gets used to save energy(reflexives). You can very carefully observe yourself when going the process of choosing to do-not to do.
For example, to go to bath or not to go. Somewhere in the body there is this "switch" that affects decision-making "do-do". More precisely, this "switch" works on the principle of relaxed-tense. Corporal(local) tension is off.
LON is absolutely right when he says about relaxation, this would be a good place to start any practice. Just have a total relaxation, and there is local and there is a very high degree of relaxation, both local and General. "Switch" to go-not to go to the bath, is a local relaxation of the tension
In General we can say that the matter go to ski or not to go, it's a matter of reflexes energy savings that we actually realize.
And let's go to the bath, or to go skiing, through the power(forcing himself) is not quite right, you need to find the "switch" and go to the bath willingly and with pleasure.
In fact we are talking about the so-called the "intensities" that inhibit elements of the nervous activity, as a result, we unconsciously accept those or other decisions unconsciously(automatically), for example: - not go skiing today or not to go to work, but go to visit, etc. (behavioral algorithm)
The most important thing in the work with their blocks, this is by no coemi case, do not try to get rid of them(as they recommended), and don't even think about it. You should try to find them and realize(feel), accept, and learn to use them as "switches" consciously forming the desired algorithm.
Otherwise, if people seek to get rid of their blocks, which are active functions of the subconscious(scheme, design, structure), the subconscious can be "offended" and people be lazy so that won't get off the couch, not even noticing how it happened..))<
Last edited by нева on Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:21, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:20

Милая wrote:
We need to return the courage. How? Meditation is not the same.
Милая wrote:
different options - affirmations, "incorruptible body",
There is the option of self-programming in my sleep, with the help of dreamstalker ) There are some good features..)

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:26

Neva, thanks , very valuable explanations :o Can add something for relaxation, maybe a particular practice ?

LON, rainbowthe attunement is a great power :) on it can be good to be up, that would have more people.
Радуга wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:08

and rejuvenation alas some questions
Phrase, your questions might have on the forum someone who has the answers.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:59

Милая wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:26
maybe a particular practice ?
Do Taoist Alchemy aims to achieve immortality, at least in energy aspect(preservation of individual consciousness). Practices a huge amount, therefore, it is easier to try to answer the question about the intricacies of any practice or Express an opinion than to recommend anything specific. Because everything is very individual in each case.
But to Your topic of "rejuvenation" is the closest the Taoist practices.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Dec 05, 2018 14:09

Милая wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:26
Can add something else for relaxation
Can try to physically feel(weight, mass) and presslast the brain, some time(to experiment). In the brain many blood vessels that can be compressed and expanded(by adjusting pressure) through the cells of smooth muscles in the blood vessels, which unconsciously(self, unconsciously) are controlled by the energies of our body. ) Therefore physiologically relax to receive only vessels(work at the cellular level). Pay attention to the consequence, intensity thought process(internal dialogue), not on its absence or presence. If the difference would be, though not much noticeable, so You managed to a small extent to manage the energies of your body. That in turn will make a bit more clear(visible to consciousness), the principle energy(not physical) tension-relaxation(extension-picking, Yin-Yang).
Just how to practice to treat this is not necessary.
To experiment possible, should not be abused.
The practice has the structure of the model sequence, the objectives and algorithms,and more, and experiments have tasks to feel.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 07, 2018 18:15

Милая wrote: "where to begin?" remains open.
You've already started. The time of determining the purpose and is not formal, as it may seem. Generally, ideally a person with a structured energy body is the relationship of the brain with the body, that is, a thought = action and action = idea. This is the modern man of thought – alone, action – separately, thought about a hundred things, all read, all know, and in fact – anything)
Therefore, the path of thought-action stretched and need to “stretch” the thought into action. Formally, it turns out everything seems as interested in rejuvenation but in reality...as the project is implemented in the key of self-development and long-term effects, not just “kremiki smeared, carrots ate, listened to the lecture”, it is necessary to understand that self-development is a vector force, and the direction vector specifies the understanding of where to move. And that in the course of the project, was not that the vector set in one direction and moving in another, with the goals really need to work. Anyone has difficulties, please contact us. While all the goals from the most important comment was the exception in a state of denial that is not to set goals based on the state of dissatisfaction, because then the state inevitably will need to transform, purpose built for state of dissatisfaction will be removed, and will need to put a new one. It is better to set the right goals. You can draw an analogy with the routing – we first ask the exact address match, then creating a route and only then begin to act, that is, to move as accurately as possible along the route. There is no explicit routing points – no way.

The first two phases are tied to sexual energies. Sexual energy is the basis energy supply cellular level, so the energy is the base for rejuvenation.
Resonances – jade jewel, Ecstatica.
Program neocolony II – Marriage by Emperor and Empress.

The first thing to understand about sexual practices in our country, the matrix and culture – it is the place to be. The second sexual practices are often not linked with the partner and sexual intercourse per se. Everything else, wound around the concepts of sexual energy, Tantra and sexual practices, often serves only to attract followers in a specific school and a specific guru, as the subject of the reaction. A theme of the reaction because the reaction energy. The topic of sex is a powerful dev and marketing a product, in other words, it was artificially created energy field, causing certain reactions. Reaction is energy released – which, as witness the progress of thought can understand, could be aimed at something else, for example, rehabilitation or rejuvenation. The field is intensively pumped current information space, and so powerful that almost any modern person who grew up in an ordinary family and raised on conventional cultural values, we can say, exists in terms of depletion of sexual energy, i.e. the excitation, as bioelectrochemically process, if it occurs, it is very weak, and if there is, then immediately poured out – is implemented. Interestingly, in some African and South American tribes men and women (due to climate) exist permanently in the absence of clothing, and it is unclear what forces actually cause them to multiply.

It's all to the first point. Before you think about high-frequency energies, you need to deal with the lower chakras, the stationary and chronically blocked, with accompanying complex and reactionary. In modern conditions of high-frequency energy sometimes easier to spin than low frequency, which without the latter will only lead to burning of energy in the brain and illusions – care to dev. So the first step we have cleansing.

That is the basic resonances of the jade jewel, Ecstatica, the program included Matrimonial chamber initially (Oh, and Maria too, of course). In the first step, add resonances Waterfall of Nahuati, Energy bath, Black tan, programme jade cleaning, Eliminate software dependencies, the Flywheel, the Black hole.
As written actually the initiator of the project, the project Rejuvenation does not apply to specific manufacturers and technologies, in the framework of the project, You can use a Chamber, BJ, anything under the task and the desire...but with this scenario for quality, selection and action of selected products and the result accordingly, no answer.
Cleansing effect of the resonances is physically clear and understandable – kapitanie meridians of energy breaks down energy blockages and meridians, as we know, linked in the whole entire body, including the senses of energy and vital systems. The senses (meaning all the senses, not only defined in the current scientific paradigm) are associated with the external and internal senses, moreover, it is believed that they are responsible for the accumulation of positive/negative energy in General, that is, positive/negative emotions, feelings, etc. Therefore, using the resonances and working with the meridians, it is possible to achieve a high level of control over negative thoughts and emotions, and aging, as an energy process, is described as the accumulation of “information error” or a certain negative information on the emotional and mental plane in the first place. That is, the energy spectrum bandwidth determines the energy coming from the outside world, the result of which may cause emotions of anger, anxiety, fear, stress, etc. influencing nervous and endocrine systems, triggering the aging process, and Vice versa, and the use of cleaning resonances and widening the range of energy transmission and split the blocks in the meridians, strengthen the organs of perception of the energy and prevent the negative impact of external space.

Although all the techniques described below can be practiced without the use of certain energy-products, i.e., the theme made the Club Self-development, does not bear a paint of a particular manufacturer's product.
That is speaking about the rejuvenation we're talking about food, not only as the absorption of food, but the absorption of energy, internal and external. Any reactionary emotions such as fear, annoyance, denial (dissent), rage, anger, depression, etc. are a sign that the process goes in the direction of aging. When using resonances and software products users see making processes, good mood, kindness, comfort, friendship and other emotions that are a sign of rejuvenation processes.

Practice on the first point – as well as other practices of the project in the subject Materials of the Club.
Generally, if you have decided to join the project, as rightly noted by experienced LONit is recommended to start with relaxation. Body relaxation is a condition of the flow of energies within the energy mix. If you do not work with the energies in the framework of the project, it will all boil down to diet, fitness, etc., which is known in practice, actively burns energy and gives only temporary results in rejuvenation. If you have never worked with energy or work with energy and think you know all about them – it is recommended to study the subject psychic workshop providing practical minimum for work with the energies.

Rejuvenation we start with the perineum, sexual energy in Taoist terminology – T. Hui-Yin. In fact, the point is the “assemblage point” of sexual energies, and the anus and the pubes need to be able to feel/managed separately. In Daoist alchemy women who know how to manage this area were divided into “HOU”, “Binh”, “fu Shi” and “Yu JI”. And only later, in the introduction of Western traditions, these women became associated with the process of sexual pleasure, entertainment, not development. In Taoist sexual alchemical process is considered from the position where the uterus is mapped to the crucible, the blood, washing the bodies with vermilion, the seed - in lead, and the sexual act from the position of the transmutation of the elements. Everything is enriched by a “turtle”, or a deep, internal breath. The breath really is important in the process of rejuvenation but we're not going to touch it... as a whole as it is clear the human body is an organic object that is oxidizable in the process of respiration, that is essentially slow burning, so proper breathing is important for the rejuvenation process, but it is not primary, so we are not touching it.

But as usual we slowly flow to the paragraph 2, while paragraph 1, the energy enclosed in the perineum, should be released and released. The crotch region is responsible for the management of sexual energies, includes two large areas: the pubic area (genital organs) and the anus, called in the Taoist tradition, Hui-Yin. For starters, practice is important at least to separately operate these two areas. Physically this area is located between the genitals and the anus, i.e. sequentially and separately trying to manage the sexual organs and the anus can be found so Hui-Yin. Rejuvenation it is important that t the Hui-Yin vital energy keeps the potential of the birth, in other words, the maximum life of energy, aimed at the renewal or rejuvenation, we get from this region. And here it would be good to apply to the workshop, because all efforts on this area should be energetic, that is on the verge of physical and mental. If you only make the mental effort, the area will not be promoted, i.e. to develop the necessary bio-electricity, as if to make a physical effort, it is possible to overtax the area and only come to another block.
So the practice I level, cleansing, and other practices connected with energy, as well as aspects of contact sexual energies, are given in the Materials of the club.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6832&sid=9badebbc1 ... efb9ea7b3f

Yeah, about the contact, that is, the paired sexual practices, in the key of rejuvenation, in the open section can give one most important rule – the prostate gland in men (women have more) acts as a “tool of the temporal orientation”, that is, the possible cut-off energy of the spectrum. That is, in the male aspect of proper operation of the sexual energies is reduced to a “hardware orientation”, whereas the women's aspect to the tool of acceptance. Roughly speaking, men need to everyone except those who don't want to, whereas women need to everyone want.
But let me remind you that unlike modern Western marketing approach, Taoist assumes independent, individual study of sexual energies. Any external aspect implies the existence of a partner, then as a real sexuality does not depend on an external partner and is studied individually and in all the external manifestations are only spatial manifestation of inner energies.
In fact, the practices are the same and include the aspects: physical, energy and software. In this vein, by itself, the sexual act is also the only final act that needs to precede individual work. That is the key to rejuvenating sexual energy triggers a natural process of energy transformation, revealing some activity of the organism as a whole. Different or regular partners only reflect the rhythms and intensity of the circulation of sexual energy.
On steamy practice – I don't know if we ever really get to her. In any case, you can ask questions.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 07, 2018 20:40

нева wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:51
Otherwise, if people seek to get rid of their blocks, which are active functions of the subconscious(scheme, design, structure), the subconscious can be "offended" and people be lazy so that won't get off the couch, not even noticing how it happened..))
The reception is not universal, that is, if the energy body is formed and almost perfect, it is possible to allow the unconscious mind to "steer" the process, otherwise, the subconscious can never "not want" to evolve and get rid of the blocks starts to dominate and finding the switch...you can just do that to pander to it, that is, to lie and stand and sofa)) That is sometimes, as in the initial phase very often, the subconscious need to "take skirton" and otherwise educate.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:39

Аура wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 20:40
to develop and to get rid of the blocks
Sounds about the same as in the wiring diagram, get rid of resistances.
A dubious development-deletion of necessary functional parts of the schema from the schema..)

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:25

Аура wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 20:40
the subconscious need to "take skirton" and otherwise educate.
Of course. "In every way"is the key word..)
In this small problem. When "consciousness" puts himself above the "subconscious" begins the educational process.(training)
When "consciousness" respects "the subconscious mind"..and "negotiates"with them on equal terms, the result can be not only educational, how harmonious, or even "magic"
We all know that our subconscious mind has an animal nature, and of course trainable.
But there are cases when animals are not trained with the goal of submission and performances in the circus, and just friends with them.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Dec 08, 2018 13:07

Today, December 8 it's time to act.

Thanks Aura for the great information on the topic and support :o
Аура wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 18:15
As written actually the initiator of the project, the project Rejuvenation does not apply to specific manufacturers and technologies, in the framework of the project, You can use a Chamber, BJ, anything under the task and the desire...but with this scenario for quality, selection and action of selected products and the result accordingly, no answer.

Here people are adults and I think that everyone is aware of their responsibility for their actions/inaction. And if we are not aware of the need to understand, not to complain then that he/she is advised to(a), I did(a), but nothing happened. I ask for help, advice, choose, and do or don't do and for all that are responsible personally and for choice and for action.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Dec 08, 2018 14:47

All right, individual responsibility. If you take the meaning of the project Rejuvenation is not only "cosmetic", that is, the external and the internal sense of individual responsibility for the use of techniques and technologies is only a detail arising from the responsibility for their lives. Understanding that the moment a person's appearance, his inner world, all that he has in physical and energy terms is not a coincidence of favorable and unfavorable circumstances, and a natural result of our choice, all our thoughts and actions. It would be nice if all project participants were aware of the responsibility for their lives. In fact, it is human nature to ascribe the beneficial effects to yourself and adverse to be attributed to circumstances, other people...anything but take responsibility for them. This is typical of human nature, so it is not so much to get rid of this how to realize. If we are aware of the processes (without their evaluation), it is possible to change something, to act differently, if desired and necessary.

Incidentally, the theme of rejuvenation - as explained above, one of the main causes of external and internal signs of aging and negative emotions, and one of the most frequent and "hard" reasons in this respect - the emotion of resentment, "I hurt someone" (from the negative to the other person to get rid of easier than resentment at him). The essence of taking responsibility for your life is that person, no matter how paradoxical and strange it sounded at first glance, it is impossible to offend. The man himself may choose to be offended or not. One person literally can not force you to create in the other person's negative emotions. If this occurred, then this is the choice of the person who is experiencing a certain negative emotion. One person performs some action, the other responds to the action. If the temporary site reaction (resentment or other negative emotion) follows action, it doesn't mean that between them there is a persistent causal relationship. We often lay on others responsibility for their own negative emotions but we feel them, and therefore are responsible for your emotions. In itself, the action of another person does not create emotion; emotion is a response generated by our own patterns, attitudes that are part of our model or picture of the world.

Techniques - second techniques with saliva may start in parallel with the first complex: the division into "stages" exist for a particular mental structure, but does not imply a linear sequence of execution.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Dec 09, 2018 17:15

I've already started :) Connected energy for the bath today, on neocolony 2 - jade purge, flywheel, marriage Empress.

According to its records analyzed how much time I have spent on the achievement of the global objectives, about three-and-a-half to four years. Seems like a long time, right? But let this much and, if nothing is done, then four years later nothing will happen. Join us! Before we start, sooner we get the result. Rhythm, of course, everyone, someone, maybe in a year will be able to turn the aging process backwards. I move slow as a turtle, but thoroughly. :)

This week in addition to exercises until nothing further to do will not need to head to "work", to fully accept the current state of the body is, but there is still a hard setting in my head that people with age getting older, you need to deal with this.

Another challenge is to make the subject of rejuvenating the body in my life a priority, i.e. all their actions be considered from the point of view, making me towards that goal or away. All separating action to minimize, or at least to understand the process of distancing.
It would be a good practical exercise to perform 2 times a day, the task is to find opportunities to do so.

For the time being. Who where to start?

rel

Post by rel » Sun Dec 09, 2018 18:01

Милая wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 17:15
Who where to start?
I really liked the exercises with the imposition of hands on the shoulders and elbows while doing them.. for the rest, mentally prepared)) .. Just feels like rasplachivayutsya these places, especially the shoulders.. as in them lies a tremendous strength calm Shiroka)) such "energonaladka" huge appear to like American players, but larger, and made of energy) has already appeared on this feeling through a workshop ("compression-stretching" "key points") but then forgot-lost.. and here again.. I will try not to lose now..

Well, chase saliva, of course))))

And muscles of the perineum, it turns out that good training I had in a couple of months of regular mule-bandhs - I didn't expect that at this point will be well to distinguish between the efforts of the back, the front muscles and the one in the middle.. Even seem to have a sense of left and right efforts.. though here I'm not sure yet, but I will also, to develop-to work out..

By the way, what about Leni wanted to say. In the Vedas there are clear guidelines about sweet... It right we need, especially women but ! only in the morning.. If at any other time, chew sweets, it leads right to laziness, apathy, lethargy.. estimate.. And the recommendations of the Vedas routine, diet, what is not tested - all work 100%.. so be aware..) Well, anyway, as he wrote, Aura"look at the quantity and quality of what you eat".. Overeating and heavy, "not a species" food / HIMSA, can also give laziness, etc. with acidosis need this to decide if it is.. ASD or soda (good), cucumbers and white photo, etc...

Also, what about pandering to laziness, I agree - nefig nafig) Body (normal calcobrena) unconscious immediately begins to decompose and die.. peculiar to Him, as it were, to indulge Entropy.. let us Not indulge this couple) For skardon - our all..) but when "unusual" will become.. and then miss)<

Кира

Post by Кира » Sun Dec 09, 2018 23:10

Thank you rel for the reminder about the mule-Bandhualso once upon a time did, and then forgot to start again to practice, even beginning Kundalini yoga master, to clean Energy bath. Massaging the energy points. Well, still walking in the mornings (from 6 to 8 hours)- 2 hours 3 times a week, and in the evenings 3 times a gym - this is the usual five-year practice-and the practice is not considered.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Dec 10, 2018 17:13

Today was something interesting. :) I think that is relevant to the project, so I will describe.

Woke up at night due to the fact that sharply turn on the kidneys. Transferred attention to them, they saw that my kidneys are large, the size of a pillow, only oval and very, very full, just crammed to overflowing with Golden energy - a lively, dense, hot. From each kidney there is a channel such as tubing, channels, first, make a loop in the abdomen, and then go right under the chest. Energy channels - tight, hot, throbbing, and channels filled to the limit. Watched fascinated and enjoyed the vision and the sensations of light, heat, pulsation.
Gradually, the attention moved down on the physical body, and I realized that our cat simply "imprinted" in my back all its big mass just in region of kidneys and suspiciously silenced. I moved slightly, the cat immediately retreated to the edge of the bed, as though something understood and curled up in a ball. Usually it is to move from a place not so easy.
Could not go back to sleep under the impression the body heat, the feeling of "Wow!". :D
Morning just woke up and straight to the computer to learn something about the channel of the kidneys. Once again I said to myself thanks, I don't know anything on the subject, it allows to preserve the impartiality of consciousness. Doubt seen your energy channels of kidneys left, only seen them fully not only in the abdomen and solar plexus, not seen, as they go on the legs and above the chest.

Mood all day elated, whether from the fact that the kidneys are "punched", whether the euphoria from the seen. In the kidneys - sensation of heat in the feet too. Now I have in the subject of rejuvenation, there are two "beacon" - the cell membrane is vibrating and full of vitality of the kidneys. Go ahead ! :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07

The topic is a lull :) But I have an inner confidence that the project will be developed and will bring many benefits.
The qualitative attitude towards rejuvenation results come very quickly. I have already noted an increase in vitality and joie de vivre, and yet still do nothing but relaxation exercises. It is important to learn to keep that attitude.

Yesterday brought a gift snowsuit, and on his chest written COURAGE
Милая wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 16:46
Where does this courage of youth ? We need to return the courage. How?
The responses went :) So do the right thing. :)

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Dec 12, 2018 13:11

Yes, not easy from a bog to drag the hippopotamus, yet with-we will tune in, for a start priority to keep the mood I guess. I also have something to share-listen to the night abormot Patrushev Explorer, and then dreamed that I'm on the beach normativa two or three women something like -you are in the cocoon, the river washes away all creases on the body and something like that :?
PS While writing, I remembered her apprentice of don Juan Taisha Abelar is energomasch for face https://econet.ru/articles/139849-magic ... hi-abelyar
The way to practice "the art of the bedchambers"during contraction of the front muscles I aktiviziruyutsya dot on your chin, and back muscle activates the kidneys.

rel

Post by rel » Wed Dec 12, 2018 14:49

Милая wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07
Yesterday brought a gift snowsuit, and on his chest written COURAGE

Honey wrote(a): ↑
04 Dec 2018, 14:46
Where does this courage of youth ? We need to return the courage. How?

The responses went :) So do the right thing. :)
Sweetheart, Yes, there is no response, just a specific instruction))
(as I see it)) Because the unitard, then kids...))

You can of course say what they say, signs it individually and they are for the recipient in their own language.. and in General, you will be right.. but then thinking clearly g)) directly for ordinary written funny))) that is not just a "sign", but also tip good) that childishness, nebenkosten need to return is to revive..) to Me that is what helped (and is still) to look much younger than the passport.. it is because of nebenkosten.. And You just had b "in cash", because it seems to me (through the forum, I can be wrong, i.e. lion, king of beasts) that You are just too too difficult, chtoli)

The world, He's not a MoE one, the primitive type when you tell him "windowsill!".. and he stupidly nods in response,"pokolodi the same..!.."He's more capable than just such "signs", isn't it? ;)

rel

Post by rel » Wed Dec 12, 2018 15:12

And what about the lull.. then again, I could be wrong.. but maybe someone somewhere still some tension in the fields..)) Because someone) wrote about the offense, well, in principle.. but this someone, or are still mad of this.. Or it was a hint, not hurt it, but, like.. class a sense of superiority..))) I do not know. But this someone still is not answered. Apologies, updates, offers of peace and friendship with the gum.. I'm talking about You, Auraif that) I don't know why I'm so-and-so did when, first, only expressed the opinion of many (as it turned out).. and secondly, again, in my rows there were those things You saw there.. well I already explained. Misunderstanding of clean water. I respect You very much and exclusively relate well.. sorry that You did in "eternal ignore".. stop) although b because it is harmful to rejuvenate.. ;)

rel

Post by rel » Wed Dec 12, 2018 20:46

So I sinchronic - I watched something on YouTube, lay down and passed out, woke up, and here about.. well, you can say about the rejuvenation too) And, despite the fact that it is the current "scientists-soaked", there are sensible things.. ie recommendations that work despite the fact that people are not really trying to live long, simple lives some longer than others, instituted following the terrain rules. In the beginning you, like me, for example, may not like the pickled claims about what we say and need a short time to live, etc. - but by the end you hear is really clever stuff.

Such as not to overeat (again) the importance of a continual "involvement" of the body.., the importance of communication, recreation, and the need to have a lot of good friends) and finally, and perhaps especially important - the concept of "Ikigai"..that is "what is waking up every morning", or "big goal" / "mission".. - well, actually here) in kopilochku) In the sense that without positive communication, physical loads and Big Goal, solely by manipulation of the body.. maybe will not work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJ84R1yuA8

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:46

First let me remind you that the topic is practical, the main thing for all involved - not to forget to work :)
rel wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 14:49
Honey, Yes, there is no response, just a specific instruction))
(as I see it)) Because overalls for children...))

You can of course say what they say, signs it individually and they are for the recipient in their own language.. and in General, you will be right.. but then thinking clearly g)) directly for ordinary written funny))) that is not just a "sign" but also a good hint) that the childishness, nebenkosten need to return is to revive..) to Me that is what helped (and is still) care look younger than the passport.. it is because of nebenkosten.. And You just had b "in cash", because it seems to me (through the forum, I can be wrong, i.e. lion, king of beasts) that You are just too too difficult, chtoli)
rel, :o thank you, always a useful perspective.
rel wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 20:46
Such as not to overeat (again) the importance of a continual "involvement" of the body.., the importance of communication, recreation, and the need to have a lot of good friends) and finally, and perhaps especially important - the concept of "Ikigai"..that is "what is waking up every morning", or "big goal" / "mission".. - well, actually here) in kopilochku) In the sense that without positive communication, physical loads and Big Goal, solely by manipulation of the body.. maybe will not work)
Now, when this topic was conceived, the idea was that different people "passed" through different ways and share the results. Everyone intuitively chooses what he at the moment is suitable and if not suitable, continued to look for something that will fit. Even if you already have efficient and effective methods, but people are not yet ready to accept them, not "salagnon" on this step, it will be from these methods to go. Therefore, it is important not only the methods themselves, but also ways to approach them.

My quest at the moment, "abut" in the quality of the surrounding space and the density of interaction with him. Recently I watched a documentary about Joe Dassin, he sang. was in constant contact with the surrounding space, in fact. do not spend your energy and just "pumped" her to the "human" world. And concerts, high-quality theatrical productions directly skin felt this "pumping" of the space, and because of its density feelings are very clear. In African dance, lucky enough to see them in real life, the same story. By and large, to be in the moment "here and now" means to have the most intimate contact with the surrounding space.

Back to post Aura sexual energy, can we say that sexual energy is a purely internal energy or the product of inner alchemy of man, resulting from the interaction of the energies of the external space and the internal capacity?