The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Nov 24, 2018 15:16

Hello, dear forum users, manufacturers and developers, owners and employees mindmachin.ru !

In the subject of the resonances I invited all together to unite and work together on the problem of rejuvenation.
Милая wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 15:14
... I have a suggestion to the developers different tehnomagicheskih and energy-products, in particular, to the Aura and Andrew Kabankova, and all forum to unite and to work together on the topic of rejuvenation of the physical body. To self-development has become as popular as fitness and nutrition, we need real, visible to others results in "physics". It is difficult to prove to someone that, working with intention, I get results in the material world. But if a neighbor will see me rejuvenated and will ask how I got it, and I answer that I work at the level of cellular consciousness with the resonance of "Maria", it is likely that she will want to try. And not only that, what's the point to live long and with an expanded consciousness, if lost physical strength and visual appeal. Self-development must bear not only the depth of understanding and inner harmony and physical activity and the beauty, no?

Anyway, the theme of rejuvenation "slips" on the forum of the developers of different products, but not examined in detail and are not discussed practical visible results. I suggest to create a separate practical topic for rejuvenation, in which:

to determine the criteria, focusing on that we can say that the process of rejuvenation started and really work;
- to discuss methods and ways of rejuvenation on the physical, energy and information levels;
- to share information on the topic of rejuvenation of the physical body;
- may be willing to work on themselves those or other methods of rejuvenation ( I, for example :) ) and share their experience;
- on the basis of collected and processed information to create a workshop for rejuvenation, to develop an algorithm of actions for those wishing to obtain a specific result.

The format of the forum enables you to work in this direction for some time-perhaps years. But what have we got to lose? To die old and sick is never too late. If you find someone very interested who will lead this topic, it is very good. If not, then I will take, but of course, I'm Mercantile interest is to turn back time for your physical body. I believe it is possible.
Andrew Kabankov supported, I promised to share my experience and offered to create a theme in the club of self-development.

Aura is also supported
Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 16:34
...the project is interesting as a real manifestation of the system, including resonances, machinery and at some stage something else (and if you have an understanding of the components and stages, so we already have the project structure). For my part, I can give the theoretical and practical minimum-the basis of the system and as you desire (it will depend on the activity of participants) and free time to Refine and work through the system. Regarding participants, it is necessary to understand that the physical manifestations at the level of wow-effect, which can surprise a neighbor, require regular work, that is quite deep concentration on the process and the result. Emphasize that the achievement of the physical effects of rejuvenation there is nothing complicated, and participants do not necessarily have an advanced level of operating energy, we are talking about the temporary component – the physical layer has inertia. Please understand that in conditions, when internal efforts were meliponinae and the average person is able to do something on the basis of internal stimuli, but only when there is an external stimulus, the concentration was the weakest place of “man” not as biomachine, and how all the energy-complex called “man”. It is clear that the project is interesting to many, but how many real participants of the project “Rejuvenation” which will be able to concentrate on the process at least a year? Plus, not all equipment can be given remotely, and periodically, seems to require physical presence of participants in Moscow. It would be for anyone to do.
There is a wish to participate in the project from among the members of the forum and my friends offline. Generally, the more participants the better, especially at the initial stage, because, as practice shows, a number of people in the process is eliminated due to employment or lack of motivation and in the end are the most persistent. :)

Directly practical training offer to start in 2 weeks, 8 Dec 2018. And the next two weeks to devote:

- discussion of organizational issues;
- preparation of theoretical and practical base;
for those to whom this subject is interesting, and who would like to participate is a period for the spirit to create lasting motivation for regular exercise for at least a year.

If someone already has practical experience on this subject, share! Personal experience is remarkably important. Suggests to focus not just on the cosmetic effect, and the energy and information points, implying the stability of the effect of rejuvenation.
Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 16:34
There are many kind of operating systems to the external manifestation of rejuvenation, but most often they are directed to a particular organ or system, giving sometimes even fast, but temporary effects, and we need to understand that many "cosmetic" effects of rejuvenation provide a setback. The most important thing that you need to understand for yourself, if you are a participant of the project "Rejuvenation", to achieve a stable long-lasting effects by changing a "key" at the cellular level, i.e. at the level of individual cells. In this vein, it is clear that the energy of "Maria" is the main and basic energy, although not directly linked to the regeneration process. Maria allows you to spread consciousness on the cellular level, and further, when the consciousness will produce a certain work, it is possible to cell regeneration. But actually this is the second phase of the project, first you need to learn to slow down destructive processes, and then to start the regeneration.
I'll keep this topic, and, of course, also "pass through itself" anti-aging methods and practices. Take into account that every post in this thread is not accidental and has its value, but offer all the same not to be distracted by a third-party discussion.

GO!

Question No. 1.
What do you think, what are the criteria, focusing on that we can say that the process of rejuvenation started and really work?<

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Nov 24, 2018 17:18

I think the main criteria would relate to the reversal of "irreversible" processes of aging: many on the Internet grow a new set of teeth, but I have not seen such, to remove gray hair ( I believe), to restore the work of certain bodies with the pathology from birth... to bring the control body up to such an extent that the intention to stop the bleeding.

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Sun Nov 25, 2018 0:34

Honey, thank you, started an interesting project :o happy to join in :D
For me, the criteria today are:
at the level of thinking - to think about, the key is "already" and "yet" :) to see there's still a lot of time and opportunities for self-realization. And desire to learn new things and to be in the rhythm of the moment, and not rely on your experience (which may already be hopelessly out of date)
at the level of body - acceleration of regeneration, ease, vitality
on the emotional level - the novelty of sensations

Кира

Post by Кира » Sun Nov 25, 2018 20:14

I think the energy level is to increase the luminosity of the body, i.e. the internal energy of purity and beauty would mighty flood to occur through the eyes, smile, body.
On a physical level-reducing wrinkles, lifting of facial skin(especially bryla, neck, neoguri), in the body, when you force thoughts or inner workings of a can break cellulite(i.e. the accumulation of fat, toxins, everything that could not take the lymphatic system). When can change the structure of the hair, eyebrows, eyelashes. The flexibility of the body, beautiful, majestic posture, retracting pain in the organs and the skeletal system. The transition to a new mode of power, according to the new vibrations of the Earth.
Manage your emotional and mental state. When the body a lot of energy and you want to run, spin, jump, laughing, lightness and carelessness in the body.
The emergence of new Hobbies and interests.

анатали

Post by анатали » Sun Nov 25, 2018 23:42

Also happy to join :o and I fully agree with Kira Alekseyevna

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Nov 26, 2018 13:40

I thank the members of the forum quickly responded to the theme of rejuvenation :)

For myself, I have not yet decided on the criteria, I think a :(

Maybe everyone has some very personal criteria, put that on the forum we would like. But I suggest to be very honest with yourself and formulate them on paper and leave at a table, a cupboard, a fireproof safe ... :) where anyone can be comfortable. The subconscious mind will still be "hard to keep in check" if we don't have the courage to admit their problems, contradictions, secret desires related to the topic of eternal youth.

And here on the forum may it be a kind of "brainstorming", who will reveal a plethora of criteria that one person to formulate not. The collective consciousness of taxis :) :D

Add to the common Fund of several criteria of rejuvenation:
- normal functioning of the reproductive system for women - the ability to conceive and bear children, men sexual activity;
- good condition-shoulder - relaxed shoulders and a beautiful neck;
- getting rid of "chronic" illnesses, chronic diseases;
- endurance, high working efficiency;
- easy "flying gait".

Who is the greatest ? :)

Кира

Post by Кира » Mon Nov 26, 2018 14:36

I would like to add: the return of menstruation in women during menopause and the extension of age in women up to menopause, i.e., to the reproductive faded to 70 years, and now many women have menopause at 40 years.
care age spots-a sign of age-related changes and congested liver
-radiance and brightness of the eyes-with age, the eyes glaze over
-improved vision-the ability to not wear glasses to a ripe old age

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Mon Nov 26, 2018 14:43

To You forward :o . As far as I remember, the Aura said, first you need to stop the process of destruction. Paid time is not enough the theme of rejuvenation through nutrition, practice, but so far everything is cyclical (summer good, winter bad +10 years). One of the tasks, which put the master to improve the health is that the blood was stronger than the space in which we live. Ie as I understand it, to avoid the influence from the outside. Here only I have not mastered yet :wiz . Can do this together :) .

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Nov 26, 2018 14:48

resonance not resonance, but the book came across to me a couple of days ago kinda si Lai "the teachings of the White tigress".
it the above problems and solutions covers...maybe it will be useful for taking note..and there's 150 pages, just like

нева

Post by нева » Mon Nov 26, 2018 22:07

Кира Алексеевна wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 14:36
Who is the greatest ?
Have the opportunity to work with his subjective time, first, time stretch, and one day is like a week(this is the criterion of the beginning of work, incorporation.), then time turns back.
This is the real practice of self-hypnosis and self-programming.
There are pitfalls. Conventional model of the flow of time, greatly resists the flow of personal(subjective) time, which has a major impact on event level of existence.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Nov 26, 2018 22:23

Милая wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 15:16
What do you think, what are the criteria, focusing on that we can say that the process of rejuvenation started and really work?
When consciousness becomes how in fifteen years, whole life ahead, the prospects of mass,and reckless, etc.
For consciousness then stretches and body. Matter is inert with respect to the energies and consciousness.
Therefore, there is a version that better to start with the rejuvenation of consciousness, which may further lead to work on a cellular level. Because it is believed that consciousness is a collection of tiny minds of all our body cells and not only the product of brain activity.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:00

нева wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 22:23
When consciousness becomes how in fifteen years, whole life ahead, the prospects of mass,and reckless, etc.
For consciousness then stretches and body. Matter is inert with respect to the energies and consciousness.
Therefore, there is a version that better to start with the rejuvenation of consciousness, which may further lead to work on a cellular level. Because it is believed that consciousness is a collection of tiny minds of all our body cells and not only the product of brain activity.
There are some personal developments, practices ? Share?

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:03

Радуга wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 14:43
Can do this together
rainbowYes , however, it is easier to keep the motivation and deepen understanding.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:08

Лон wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 14:48
resonance not resonance, but the book came across to me a couple of days ago kinda si Lai "the teachings of the White tigress".
Yes, books, articles, videos, think will "float" and gradually different. If such additional material will be much, think it will be possible to organize a separate information-theoretical thread in order not to overload this one.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:57

Good day to all!
Question to the developers of neocolonial: is it possible to create complex product : neocolony II level , purposefully working to rejuvenate ?
Or pack for Alchemy II , unifying program, which gives the effect of rejuvenation - as the main , not a side objective?
Or product that combines in one housing two devices - level 1 and level 2 ( on the body of the operator they work nearby, why not combine?) with most efficient in terms of rejuvenation software packages. Form factor is not very important, I think

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Nov 27, 2018 23:35

Darling,
Милая wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:00
There are some personal developments, practices ? Share?
That's about practice is You at
I'm talking about the river of course :o

Код

Post by Код » Wed Nov 28, 2018 17:46

The forum and website subject repeatedly. In particular, there are proposals for the use of devices and other tehnomagicheskih funds.
Yes, but I haven't seen a single post where someone rejuvenated, happy to share their achievements in the field of rejuvenation itself.
And the thing is that everyone who wants to rejuvenate, sets itself the task and comes from your Consciousness. That is, the Ego steers.
I will not argue. Who is more stubborn, a little podzadorit the aging process, but no more.
And all because there are some underlying processes in man, which move in the desired, predetermined direction.
So that if you are not naizobretali did not neprimenuli, without adjusting these internal processes, the results will be minimal.
I don't in order to dissuade from such exercises, especially joint.
But I'm on the forum for 9 years, witnessed various joint undertakings and clubs. None of the joint projects or the club set before itself the tasks not performed.
And the problem is not the organizers or the Egregore of the site.
The problem is in our Internal Processes that is different for everyone.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 18:03

Рикуся wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 0:34
Honey, thank you, started an interesting project :o happy to join in :D
For me, the criteria today are:
at the level of thinking - to think about, the key is "already" and "yet" :) to see there's still a lot of time and opportunities for self-realization. And desire to learn new things and to be in the rhythm of the moment, and not rely on your experience (which may already be hopelessly out of date)
at the level of body - acceleration of regeneration, ease, vitality
on the emotional level - the novelty of sensations
You are absolutely right. Before the change frequency of individual cells is necessary to understand what is the configuration tool for that particular frequency cell sets, and also to understand the reasons why at the moment the frequency is not such that would allow to run independent processes of cell regeneration. And here's a nice launched a very correct and evident process yourself beforehand to put the criteria, someone objective that you can see in the mirror, someone is more subjective, as the sense of self. And it is important to understand the difference between the desire to achieve something desire to get rid of something, for women especially, because women tend to identify more personalities evaluation the original external data. If it's motivated by frustration, he will never get satisfaction from the result, as well as the result. It is important to understand the primary steps to connect to the project. The state of dissatisfaction does not give those frequency characteristics, or settings required for the energy supply of cells, the inner expression of which is the rejuvenation process. If the desire to change comes from dissatisfaction as the main motivation, it is hard to be able to change to the first visible results, and they will not appear as a consequence of the state of dissatisfaction: the frequency response of dissatisfaction is close to aggression and anger, but inward on your own body, tissues and cells and are destructive frequencies.
In other words, we nourish the body and brain to certain energies that have physical expression through biochemical processes. It is important to understand that in addition to external power we are connected to the internal power supply or internal energy, which is why it often happens that such measures as, for example, properly structured external power is not enough. The human body is a complex multilevel system, which can be compared to an orchestra playing the melody: if all the “tools” are synchronous, it turns out beautiful, harmonious melody, often many external and internal factors lead to the fact that one instrument plays well, and the rest are either not heard, or do the musicians have forgotten how to play, and then there is an imbalance in the body. During these processes the brain begins to feed on destructive internal energy, that is, to strengthen that, and so much, and not to establish weaknesses, not least because it is difficult and sometimes just sometimes it is not clear that you need to tune. External power in fact built not so much from the position b-W-u that the body needs, but from a position of inner power, that is (again women important), people want sweet, or fatty, high-calorie foods not because it actually requires the body, and in order to “seize” a state of dissatisfaction, anxiety, internal conflicts and other manifestations of destructive, inharmonious internal processes. But since internal energy sources are limited, the person produces energy way used, causing prestimulation certain glands of internal secretion, which leads to more biochemical imbalance and an appropriate reflection of the appearance. And then, after receiving the negative external effects, goes on a diet, thereby developing new energy sources, and to treat available, that is, receives no energy almost at all. This (unfortunately) leads to temporary results, but in the long run to the extinction of important energy functions, or in other words, the person loses vitality, as a consequence, loses the joy and fullness of life.

So we may make interim conclusions: 1. A promising approach to obtain stable results of rejuvenation can be divided into two parts: internal and external nutrition (under nutrition, we here understand not only the meal was, and all the processes related to the interaction energy). 2. Consciousness, through the work of attention is a tuning tool, “conductor”, adjusts the balance of the external and internal supply. We will continue to talk about nutritional and supplemental power sources (the so-called “energy drinks”), it is important to understand that a clean, properly-configured brain itself, in principle, regulates the necessary diet, but if the brain is not able to be set up in principle, he will not be able to perceive the vibrations of even the most useful products.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 20:29

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 19:57
Question to the developers of neocolonial: is it possible to create complex product : neocolony II level , purposefully working to rejuvenate ?
Possible. But as already explained above, there are products in which there is a personal need and interest, no matter how they are commercially popular, and in this case everything will depend on user response. In any case, almost all the necessary software components are already there, scattered across different products and not always with the description, with emphasis on physical regeneration, so in the course (and if) the project development I'll be sure to comment on what resources of products necessary in every field and stage of the project.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:25

Аура wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 20:29
there are products in which there is a personal need and interest, no matter how they are commercially popular, and in this case everything will depend on user response. In any case, almost all the prerequisite software is already
Dear friends interested in such product, please respond and put the plus to indicate your interest.
Put the first

+

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45

+
Even the right product in the aspect of healing. Nookular body is not very effective in this.

анатали

Post by анатали » Thu Nov 29, 2018 13:00

+

Кира

Post by Кира » Thu Nov 29, 2018 13:53

Good day! Also put a plus, I want to have this product!!! :D

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Nov 29, 2018 15:24

+
Код wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 17:46
Yes, but I haven't seen a single post where someone rejuvenated, happy to share their achievements in the field of rejuvenation itself.
Код wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 17:46
But I'm on the forum for 9 years, witnessed various joint undertakings and clubs. None of the joint projects or the club set before itself the tasks not performed.
Codethank you for what You expressed doubts, which is not only You :o Connecting to such a long project it is important to consider this factor. Want to cause for this reason examples from your personal life.

1. 6 years ago I started on a closed women's forum, the topic about will. Smart, active, new posts picked up the theme, and together we began to develop it. Gradually, the direction the forum has changed, new moderators, simplified intellectual content of the forum, I was not interested to go there. The theme of the will remained unfinished.
Now remember the essay contest Response. Between this forum and those women there is no connection, but after a few years I was able, through competition, to generalize and systemize my understanding at the behest of their papers with essay other members of the forum. For myself I closed this subject (Gestalt :) ), but if there are any additions, you'll be happy.

2. Three days ago, went through the dresser drawers in his bedroom and found a crumpled notebook sheet in the box. On the sheet in red ink was sketched plan to the living room of our house, when I did not remember. Three years ago, the living room was completely renovated, I found the plan coincides exactly with this new reconstruction - zoning, furniture layout. But the most amazing TV, its size and location match up perfectly, but we have placed a TV in this place only this summer.

Movement in space is nonlinear, you never know at what point and under what conditions once launched the program will display the result. Doesn't matter, will appear the result on rejuvenation of the physical body in this thread a year from now or five years somewhere else. The main thing that he appeared, even if it is in the next life. If the program is running, it'll still work.

Codejoin us , You can be very useful :)<

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Nov 29, 2018 15:37

As another criterion for rejuvenation you can take the reaction environment.

When the neighbor says that I look younger :) I will begin to do harder. :) (just kidding). Just kidding, of course, half showed up on the "physics" results, clearly noticeable to others, really can become an additional stimulus.

Code say Ego, well, that is Ego. If it helps motivation, it is possible to use and the Ego, no? And then you can consciously "catch" his control.