The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Sat Jun 15, 2019 0:48

Далила wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 0:59
It's like You threatening me? You enter me in pliz. Maybe I'm not knowing the Ford, their health being put at risk.
following the links on the "book" and after reading 3-5 pages of the beginning and the end, questions disappear by themselves)
Код wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 20:44
don't want to repeat what we have often stated on other pages. If you want the last few pages to help You.

TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING

THE CLUB OF INCOME

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Sat Jun 15, 2019 0:53

Далила wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14
can't log in to your account from another computer.
you can change the password) or use the option "Forgot password?" going with other companies

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 16, 2019 16:23

Аура wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 16:06
To operate you need to change the frequency of how cells work, we started with this, but the course is gradually changed due to the fact that “objects are blurred”.
What concerns me, no, not blurred, on the contrary, already six months is a focus. Well aware that you need to go in a "different environment", fall asleep every day with the intention of changing the frequency and Wake up the same, but... the consciousness is not ready to "come up" and get some fresh air. No, it is not afraid that the body will not stand and suffocate, no, it is difficult to accept the new model, to accept the possibility of such a change, in fact, make the possibility of immortality. Although it is already there, but ... need time to consciousness took it to body consciousness opened up and started to work in this direction. Of course, such units can be protopets on the rest of your life, perhaps personally for myself, I started this thread too late, but how much is...
Аура wrote:
In neocolony II I recommend a program of meditation life. It might initially seem strange, but if you use the program, you will quickly understand.
It's my favourite. Even very clear. The program helps to keep awareness in each present moment of time, not just at scheduled times for meditation, to be in the process. This means, helps to keep the required frequency continuously, accurately track the moments, triggers the lowering of the frequency and not "be" them. To avoid vibratory roller coaster - the main task at higher frequency at the cellular level.
Аура wrote:
Can you tell me what is the process of life in terms of energy?
I'll try, but I could be wrong :) Yeah, not terribly long ago could afford.
Life is integrity, the unity of all with all in a constant process of transformation and-awareness.
Аура wrote:
It is possible to approach on the other hand, why do people get older?
Аура wrote:
The question is, what we seek are slow to burn?
No, it is necessary to balance the combustion processes with the processes of recovery. How burned, and so restored. What took so much and gave. I suppose that people gradually "burns out" because separate from his spirit, inexhaustible source, not "pumping" the soul and its main reserves are unavailable for different bodies including the physical. It's not in terms of ideal images, namely in terms of energies. It is difficult to write. I hope at least someone will understand me, but even if no one understands, leave this text as the pushpin of my understanding at the moment.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 16, 2019 16:53

Далила wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:04
Life is infinite in the line of reincarnations, and the new incarnation, so this is their method of rejuvenation.
To date, we have two options :

1. the transition (evolution) through death with loss of memory and the forthcoming out of karma in a new incarnation;
2. the transition (evolution) through raising vibrations, some sources call it Ascension, the memory of not only not lost, on the contrary, opening, expanding information access, develop siddhis;

The first way is clear as a tear, for the beaten, the second exists as a hypothetical possibility, but practically is not developed. Not worked not because impossible, but because they were not allowed the opportunity of such an option to the masses. The example of Jesus overlapped (intentionally) by suffering crucifixion, and divine uniqueness, and the Taoist immortal secrets hidden behind these letter combinations that they have in them are probably confused.

It is possible to consider rejuvenation as quality accommodation until the death of the physical body, but it will be following the first option. The second option is not only rejuvenation, but also the rejection of death. Maybe I missed something and there are options yet ?

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 16, 2019 17:11

And ahead of twenty-eighth week one of our rejuvenating marathon. What was important last week? Zero. The zeroing process, the understanding, the feelings.

In the upcoming week, not planning anything. Exactly. Not in a hurry to get out of reset, let pass the necessary study.

The garden is very beautiful in bloom, different types of wild roses, and I contemplate their flowers instead of cherry blossoms. The first berries of honeysuckle, and forming the intention during the season to live a couple of weeks on the berries, vegetables, fruit raw food diet's sake, but to cleanse the body. The environment pleases acceptance and support. Work on...

All have a good week!

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Tue Jun 18, 2019 15:39

The DNA activation ?!?
he smiled numerous comments under the track, as with the sign + and -

Asel Muratova
2 years ago
Listen to the second week, others only see me the change of appearance for the better and says I'm glowing from the inside. Many say that I look younger and prettier. People on the street stare and smile

Denys Bortnyi
A year ago
Listen to this music for 8 years,and have no hope for the kind of activation...but done subtly

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Tue Jun 18, 2019 15:55

ДенЛаден wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 22:20
I wanted to ask Andrei Vadimovich. What do You think about DNA activation Kryon?here what the hell is this?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 23:33
In my opinion, crap, but as they say, - "blessed are those who believe"....

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 18, 2019 23:10

Далила wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 0:27
Aura, once again ask the question, which, most likely, as always , will remain unanswered. You already know such an experience? Someone already something like this has been as a result of actions that You recommend? Or are we pioneers?
I see all the questions. Your question was the answer, it seems a few months ago. Another thing is that people do not always want to hear the answer, and wants to see the expected answer, which has already formed in his head, confirming his own conclusions, and not finding it, believes that there was no answer. So, in other words, information passes by the filters of perception. Another thing is that if the conclusion/answer already, then why ask the question. Interesting point actually.

Николай Б

Post by Николай Б » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:52

Good topic .Join. Are interested in the direction drug plus the Arctic,techniques, like yoga and qigong, the technical devices of the coil type Mishina,and ritual exercises Eye revival.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 23, 2019 19:35

Nicholas Bnice ! Try to imagine what You're interested in and share experiences in the subject. This, in my opinion, the best way to combine different experiences in the processes of rejuvenation. If something resonates, it is not just. :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 23, 2019 19:43

The twenty-eighth week is over, ahead of twenty-ninth. Of course, I would like to write something substantive topics, but nothing. Exactly. Zeroing is in progress, the head is empty, no thoughts, no desires. In order not to get lost, run in the morning on the river, attune with nature, stress the body physically. And not in a hurry. Earlier would itself be customized, make to do something, not now. Let the processes take their course and quality. And what will happen, we'll see. :) Work on...

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:42

Арнелла wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 0:53
Далила wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14
can't log in to your account from another computer.
you can change the password) or use the option "Forgot password?" going with other companies
Thank You, Arnella! But I managed to log in through another resource.

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:46

Николай Б wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:52
Good topic .Join. Are interested in the direction drug plus the Arctic,techniques, like yoga and qigong, the technical devices of the coil type Mishina,and ritual exercises Eye revival.
I highly recommend exercises Norbekov (any), because practicing it myself. Results specific. But honestly, more for recreation.

I recommend (because I tried on myself) method Fukuzumi. In YouTube all exhaustively.

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:52

Аура wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 23:10
information passes by the filters of perception.
It generally passes by me. I'm a simple man. Asked a specific question. Which suggests a very simple answer. "Yes" or "no". Perhaps there was some set phrases in which I did not catch the correlation with my question. I do not blame me. However, our Code helpful, quite articulately I responded: No, nobody did and we are pioneers. Rather pioneer we have only one - Sweet! That's all there is to it. Thank you, infinitely sweet with Your Code separate from the rest of the world the idea of DNA!

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:56

thirtieth week "on the threshold" of what it will bring? What understanding, what is enlightenment? It was feared that in connection with the reset, will hang in uncertainties for the remaining six months of our experiment under the pretext of "move out" with the theme of rejuvenation. But I think cost. Again there is information on body, causes of aging, the possibilities of rejuvenation. Of course, I share what I can, but there are moments that are very personal, we can conclude that some processes are deeply personal and should be considered in relation to a particular person.

So, in the process of inner work, found that my mind was "enabled" on the narrowing of the perceptual filters / limitations and, as a consequence, the destruction 17. Traced this point very clearly, within 2, 3 months. Interestingly, at that time, my peers consciousness has been "pounded" into the framework. I am truly amazed that they did not see, and they have not really seen. But before that there were attempts to "activate" the destructive pattern in 14 and 12 years. And the root cause is laid before my birth, in the womb. And then - on the genus. And it's not something special, perhaps it is a reality of our existence, perhaps something foreign. But the soul does not carry the original information destruction. And it's important.

Now slowly change the food, gradually turn on the greens, berries, herbal teas, and practices in nature - our all. While only considering conscious energy supply.

All have a good week !

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:19

Далила wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 16:06
Well actually there are laboratory measured markers of aging. At least something that you can touch the handles.
let's touch) which work available to mere mortals?)
from my own experience:
my narcissism in the mirror and trouble-free life destroyed one weighing on the balance granted bio) +12 years to the actual age....SHOCK! and they (the scales) continued to drip on the brain
1) you go to bed late. This speeds up the aging process. try to go to 22.00
2)the General dehydration...
3)deficiency of protein in the body ...
4)your BMI (the body mass index - norm of 25) exceeds the rate, % of body fat is also higher than normal...

...I have all my life tried to gain weight) and when nabrasa and I admired their forms --the scribe crept up unexpectedly :roll: and how to live with it?) increased fiznagruzki, protein food, water and liquids for a month minus 5 critical years)
began to invite friends and acquaintances to the weigh - in results are disappointing! only 20-25 years more or less)
but another shock:
cheerfully the old woman 80 years old, childless, selfish to the bone, no TV, does the reading books, walks in the Park, "the whole patient" and boring pretty doctors - indicators of the age of 67 years. Appearance and looks-for 80 years.

"The biomarkers of aging is the data (indicators) reflect the functional state of organs and systems associated with the aging process. Examples of biomarkers of aging: the body mass index, telomere length, C-reactive protein, glycated hemoglobin, epigenetic markers of DNA methylation etc"
https://www.kompravda.eu/daily/26413/3287568/<

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Fri Jul 05, 2019 15:13

and another good example:
someone ( somewhere 29-32 years) each paid 11-day course or lose weight, or rejuvenate in Jurmala.
when you receive selected the shopping bag with groceries all and permanently) 11 days not a crumb not given)
services: water unlimited all spills, morning and evening medical examination, consultation with a dietitian, daily enema, saltwater pool, full body massage, facial massage and local (optional), walking in a pine forest, meditating by the sea and day dream binding and night from 22.00
return: figurine -figurine ( no wrinkles!), face with the Cam, elated, inspired...
soon turned up "burning" tour to Germany, where he met and married)

P. S. it is necessary to take into account the products table for blood group) seem to have the scientific and medical rationale

Далила

Post by Далила » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:37

Арнелла wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 15:13
each paid 11-day course or lose weight, or rejuvenate in Jurmala.
This is where it? I know only the type of center diet where you go on fasting. I, incidentally, took, said low ferritin. But there is hunger healthy more than 5 days do not hold. Need type cancer get sick, then it is possible and more.
Арнелла wrote:
P. S. it is necessary to take into account the products table for blood group) seem to have the scientific and medical rationale
Not worth it. Not scientifically proved.

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:29

Therefore report the results. Drink tea triphala for 2 months. Also make him a face mask 2-3 times a week. However, tea is filthy stuff can be called a stretch. About what it taste's better not to know. It is very necessary to want to look younger, to this .ovno to consume almost every morning.
Therefore today meet a counterpart from last working place, who had not seen since last November. She says I'm prettier and look very fresh. Saw it in his eyes that doesn't lie.
This is the result. Continue to drink is rejuvenating .ovno. Well, other things do not forget.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jul 07, 2019 22:29

Delilahbut as the internal sense of self, changed anything ? You don't like the taste, it's not scary, it would be good to learn how to read the information content of foods, plants, etc. and I also don't know how, learn :)

And you know, no matter we are the pioneers in this topic or not, for me personally anyway pioneers. 8)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jul 07, 2019 23:15

Ended the thirtieth week ahead the thirty-first. As we celebrate Ivan Kupala, filled with the energies of earth, water, fire, air, plants, and continuously meditate on life :D

This condition makes the day infinitely long, it seems that some event was a couple of days ago, not this morning. As a child, Yes :)

I continue to deal with food. Here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5621&start=100 Aura gives advice on preparing for the transition to crystalline power. These recommendations have yet to follow. Study the theme of crystal essences, choose something for yourself. Never used them, decided already, correct diet and try.

All have a good week !

Далила

Post by Далила » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:05

Милая wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 22:29
Delilah, as well as the internal sense of self, changed anything ?
Not internally felt yet. But the cycle was adjusted specifically. The old products are not able to read. Here I am a complete ignoramus. In contrast to many advanced in this forum. About soaring to dizzying heights the Code, I generally keep quiet.
Милая wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 22:29
And you know, no matter we are the pioneers in this topic or not, for me personally anyway pioneers. 8)

If something someone it worked before is a balance. And if not - then, perhaps, our first is going nowhere. Code kind of knows the secret, but she is great there. But , it seems that he has wasted.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19

the Thirty-second week. Last time I only believe weeks :) Restructuring the physical body is not as quick a process as we would like. The deeper you dive into it, the more I see tasks that need to be addressed, and when I started, everything seemed more or less normal. Starting positions at all, of course, different, but in the beginning you need to solve all health problems, with physical and mental injuries, chronic illnesses, or energy for raising vibrations is simply not enough.
Even in the winter it seemed to me that all of the body is already ready, but now I really feel on the wave of the sun, changes of food, swimming and relaxation as the body slowly recovers. Work on...

All have a good week!

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:30

Арнелла wrote:
and another good example:
someone ( somewhere 29-32 years) each paid 11-day course or lose weight, or rejuvenate in Jurmala.
when you receive selected the shopping bag with groceries all and permanently) 11 days not a crumb not given)
services: water unlimited all spills, morning and evening medical examination, consultation with a dietitian, daily enema, saltwater pool, full body massage, facial massage and local (optional), walking in a pine forest, meditating by the sea and day dream binding and night from 22.00
return: figurine -figurine ( no wrinkles!), face with the Cam, elated, inspired...
It's really a working circuit. Took myself through something like that. The body is changing very quickly. The effect lasts 4-5 months then need to be repeated, i.e., every six months should ideally find 2-3 weeks and a certain amount of money for the maintenance of the physical body.

Do not have to go to Jurmala, a crash course can be organized on the basis of any sanatorium, choose several types of massage, 2 times a day gym plus Jogging, water treatments, mud and physiotherapy with a load of 2-2,5 times more than doctors recommend. I have separately agreed with the medical staff for an additional fee. Day actually builds up so that from 7 am to 11 PM deal only with the body. The effect is stunning. Dream to repeat this experience but not yet obtained.

Далила

Post by Далила » Tue Jul 16, 2019 0:09

In Moscow in the center norbekova working young woman. She give from 25 to 35 years. She told me that she was more (I have not had the nerve to specify exactly how much). She practices regular fasting. They are proven to give a rejuvenating and revitalizing effect.