The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Wed Jun 05, 2019 13:45

rejuvenation stem cells effectively and realistically), but neglect a healthy body and not worth it.
For the health of the body (organs including) meets the spine and its contents. Therefore, practiced physical exercises for stretching, correcting curvatures (lordosis/kyphosis), subsidence of the cartilage disks, the physiological position of the spine 24/7. Rejuvenation effect is observed in a bone marrow transplant from a younger donor.
improvement of blood circulation-- estesno will improve the skin and overall health (overall physical exercise to help!)
cryotherapy gives a good rejuvenating effect (a contrast shower or ice wiping the face every morning - immediately see the effect)

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:02

Good topic and technology. But there is not so simple. At least in Russia.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 07, 2019 16:06

Милая wrote:Sorry no comment on Your comments like a beacon in a stormy ocean of information. Work in a clean experiment is certainly interesting, but to avoid infinite loops, always good to have a reference point.

When moving in any process, the next step or even a few visible, but keep in the right direction is not always possible.

Now we have an understanding of where and how to move forward, but lack the necessary skills. The time required for their achievements, is unknown. Yes, actually, what's the difference, even if 10. It's better than not doing anything and live the suggested reality. Work on...
You understand, holding the direction of the vector in a particular process is a systematic approach. Do not agree only about skills, it's not about them, but just to understand. I'm not talking about an intellectual understanding, which is just there, and about the energy performance, which must meet certain high-profile groups to have understanding. About the resonance group analyze then about the understanding which is the essence of the setting. In the key of rejuvenation we undeservedly forgotten about two important product: neocolony II and crystal essences. Resonances in the rejuvenation give good energy content, but to link (hook) of energy is the task of the crystalline products, because this is the crux of crystals to keep the energy in constant mesh, that is, to create energy voltage, or constant energy density. If the crystals energy voltage exists due to the geometry of the crystal in the human body there is a tool such as consciousness, whose main task is to handle the energies. I once again reoriented involved in the topic of “therapeutic” methods but not for the purpose of belittling them, but as a replacement for the missing attention of the participating region. Again, some analogies. Frequency levels can be simply described as spaces with different environments, for example, air and water environment. Imagine that you are sitting under water and through the water see objects on land. Difficult to see the object as it is, due to the different environment, we get not objects, and the outlines blurred, distorted shapes of objects. Not to say that what I saw was wrong or incorrect, that is, we get blurred, the approximate outline of the object, which is not sufficient to operate them. Same thing with understanding the themes of rejuvenation, one can deal with blurred images of objects, to analyze, to draw conclusions, to focus on him, but not enough to operate. To operate you need to change the frequency of how cells work, we started with this, but the course is gradually changed due to the fact that “objects are blurred”. That they are “blurring” easy to guess. So, why neocolony II and essences. In neocolony II I recommend a program of meditation life. It might initially seem strange, but if you use the program, you will quickly understand. Humans tend to think about life intellectually, to analyze events, to meditate, but few analyzed in itself a global process of life in terms of energy. Can you tell me what is the process of life in terms of energy? Navryat. I will give only guidance. Why do you think it is human nature to conquer nature, to rebuild it yourself? Perhaps because of the earth's space not originally sharpened under a person's energy structure, and realization of humanity as himself in earthly terms – it is always a compromise. And challenge. The challenge of existence in conditions not meant for us. And for whom? Apparently, life forms are more stable in terms of sustainability of linking energies. So, we come again to the energy density. The fact that this person is available, the fact. It is possible to approach on the other hand, why do people get older? The process of life, not only from those everyday actions that we used to operate, but from the real life processes, which, if seen, it is very blurry. Man is an organic being, so when all the variety of forms that can take the mind, we must admit that on a physical level, we burn. Someone faster, someone slower, but not the fact that the one who burns slower (that is, in this moment of space-time looks younger), knows more about rejuvenation than those who burn faster. Oh and did I mention that stem cells, purification of karma etc., etc. good stuff, but temporary. The question is, what we seek are slow to burn? :) Let's for a systematization of methods and techniques in the subject, divide them arbitrarily into four components: physical (nutrition, breathing techniques, yoga and other exercise, basins, etc.), the emotional (cleansing karma, hanging themselves-young photos, etc.), energy (resonances, operate the EN. structure and space) and vibration (an increase in the incidence of work cells, work over time (rhythms). Of course, the examples in parentheses are the not completely, because the theme of follow the surface, plus there are a lot of topics, such as herbs, resonances, and even of essence, which, depending on the possibility of attunement can give as a physical effect and vibration. I just wanted to have some orientation in the information in this thread, to get closer to a systematic approach, and preferably all active members of the right to apply the proposed methods to this orientation in 4 directions. And Yes, it is better to refer to orientation, not as a linear level, namely as to the orientation, for example, whether you look North or South-West. It is impossible to decide unambiguously what they say, “well, the vibrational level you will only deal with them.” You need to balance yourself in the center relative to the physical, emotional, energetic and vibrational trends. Why? Because to understand the need support. As soon As we try to emerge from the water and try to consider things that were previously blurred, you first need to verify the ability to breathe air. It's the question of understanding. You have to understand that understanding is not, is another question, as relates to this. Understanding this process is one of the most important, and we should treat it as a process, not to satisfy yourself with a speedy, “Yes I understand”. We understand with the help of their templates, or models of understanding, for other environments need other models, so it's best to perceive the environment than to shift habitual patterns of understanding that may not be effective for other conditions and characteristics. Honey, you took a very important, global topic, but very difficult. So I recommend to start to exclude the idea that there is an understanding of where and how to move on, if, again, we certainly are not talking about temporary effects, fire retardant, and about renewal as a thank different process of living that is not dependent on temporal characteristics. My task now is to unsettle you, because you as a leading topic inevitably adjusted to all the participants of the theme, but also need to warn against accidental resonance :) I'm soft spoken, but no one will understand the other better than people with the same diagnosis. And if these people 3-4 may operate the hundredth monkey effect and the illusion again, understanding and finding the truth. Therefore, it is better sometimes with a crystal to communicate than with a man. It is about rejuvenation knows more. Another thing is that you still need to broadcast the results. I don't :) I have an interesting experience, as the body may have different frequency characteristics. But the current tools have already suggested - meditation and life essences. Preferably in this sequence.

Далила

Post by Далила » Sat Jun 08, 2019 0:27

Aurathat time I ask a question, which, most likely, as always , will remain unanswered. You already know such an experience? Someone already something like this has been as a result of actions that You recommend? Or are we pioneers?

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:49

Далила wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 0:27
Aura, once again ask the question, which, most likely, as always , will remain unanswered. You already know such an experience?
There is no such experience. Known only to a stunting of biological age. Therefore, all silent. Even when applying all kinds of VIP/miracle/devices.
Далила wrote:
Someone already something like this has been as a result of actions that You recommend?
Confidently say no.
Далила wrote:
Or are we pioneers?
The pioneers of what? Language to scratch? Here someone did that really getting younger? Even Honey is not yet said that she really was younger. Only the weekly confirmation that she is something out there practicing. And there that the consciousness is changing. And objectives to meet/receive the rejuvenation added. And everyone else was blown away. So the pioneer, although the path resembling a sine wave, only one. It Is A Sweetheart. In this case, and methods for determining the actual rejuvenation does not exist. You can certainly, alternatively, to assume such is not official.

Rejuvenating meets man, who had not seen for about a year. He looked at the younger says. How do you like your mother in his youth. After all, Honey, it's your mother?

And if the meeting occurs with a break of twenty years and one looks younger than the other, it is only the features of the development. One is aging faster, the second slower.

Далила

Post by Далила » Sat Jun 08, 2019 16:06

Well actually there are laboratory measured markers of aging. At least something that you can touch the handles.

I understand that Auraoffering to practice devices ( by the way, not that cheap) just suggests that they might help in the way of rejuvenation. But really she probably doesn't know anything.

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 08, 2019 18:02

Далила wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 22:19
I don't Code, but I understand for the theme of rejuvenation. Replication there are all sorts of failure and rejection, that is a copy error. There are mechanisms, these error-correcting, but they are very imperfect and not very well studied for side effects. That would fix the replication error and to make sure that they are not allowed. This question may be relevant to the theme of rejuvenation.
You need to realize and accept the following. Increase the potential of DNA - it's just an increase in the level and quality of knowledge.

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a macromolecule (one of the three major, the other two RNAS and proteins) for storing, transmitting from generation to generation and realization of genetic program of development and functioning of living organisms. The DNA molecule stores biological information in a genetic code consisting of a sequence of nucleotides[1]. DNA contains information about the structure of different types of RNA and proteins.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0 ... 1%82%D0%B0

That is.
1. DNA is the carrier of information.
2. DNA of each individual is information about this person. With all its advantages and disadvantages.
3. If some ways, this individual will increase the potential of/the operation of its DNA, it would mean that this person will have a better information about yourself, about ways of its development. In particular, in terms of techniques and methods.
4. And accordingly, more suddenly revealed DNA that man will not increment he lost any organs to carry out the regeneration, rejuvenate and so on. Because, again, DNA is information, not energy.
5. All the technology of the disclosure, the increase in potential DNA, we offer all kinds of authors, coaches, trainers and so on - this is a common canoe. I will not say that everything is done solely for the sake of money. People can be mistaken, in the sense that they are. And certainly for the sake of hiding the truth. I'm talking about Those who are sitting on the clouds or far below and pulling the strings
6. The canoe because it is not allowed any counter cross, lover of the exotic and a pain in one place, to have the information allowing him to become better. Do not allow again Those who are pulling the strings. It has to be earned. This is my opinion, based on personal experience of interaction with different people. And certainly in any case, we should not assume that I do not deserve it.
7. But I have a potential understanding of what needs to be done. And there is an understanding that because of the uniqueness of such a path, demanding to do things at which, the approval of friends and neighbors in the society, certainly not receive - the number of people willing unit. At the very least. And as a maximum in track and eyes start to speak you and you not the best words. And so I this way on word.<

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:14

CodeDNA is a matrix. For rewriting of information by polimerazei. ALL! I just don't understand how the matrix can be active! And how matrice can be potential! I do not understand it!

But , perhaps, to understand these things given only to the FAVORITES! And I'm just a mere mortal

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:01

Далила wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:14
And I'm just a mere mortal
Delilahseems it's time to tune in to the immortality. :) Seriously. Even if this configuration doesn't work for its intended purpose, it could be a quality assist in the rejuvenation of the physical body.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:18

The RESULTS

The end of the second 3-month cycle of our themes, it has been exactly six months since its beginning. Time to take stock, to track the dynamics.

For the last three months we have discussed:

- Limiting the installation, leading to aging.
- The question of time, its essence, the possibilities of entering into timelessness for the purpose of rejuvenation.
- Physiological processes in the body.
- The question of the sources of energy for the purposes of rejuvenation.
- Meditative practice, the ability to influence the process of rejuvenation through meditation.
- Access to Information/Software level as the base for rejuvenation.

Started "spin" the topic of DNA.

Of course, each of these discussions did not disclose until fully declared the fact, for the full picture need every question to be worked out and work, will come back and Supplement the issues raised by new understandings. Work on...

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:46

Код wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:49
Even Honey is not yet said that she really was younger. Only the weekly confirmation that she is something out there practicing
For the practical part can only answer for myself, CodeYou are absolutely right, I can't say yet what was really younger, and yet, a little practice report:

- I managed to strengthen the legs, and this connection with the Earth, activity, physical strength and stamina;
- developed gustatory perception, and it is improving the quality of life, the fullness, the expansion of choices;
sessions the meditation brought on a permanent state of harmony and strengthening the relationship of the physical body with the Soul, Spirit;
All together led to a small external adjustment of the physical body, but to talk about some real change not have any grounds.
Аура wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 16:06
My task now is to unsettle you,
Aura,
You did it, now hard to revise the guidelines after Your last message to adjust direction for the next three months, well, or forever :)

Perhaps the other members of the theme also have the results they can point to as a starting point for further movement. Share! Really interesting!

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:38

Далила wrote:
Code, DNA is a matrix. For rewriting of information by polimerazei. ALL! I just don't understand how the matrix can be active! And how matrice can be potential!
All this empty discussion. A conversation about anything. Here for example is the DNA on the fingers.
https://news.rambler.ru/science/3919924 ... piral-dnk/
DNA activation, or rather a proposal to activate the listeners DNA, now is not engaged in just lazy.
I also suggested that DNA is always active and there is no point in talking about it.
But it makes sense to do/use much more potential. Since it is only about the information stored in human DNA, you need to use as much information as possible available in human DNA. This is the potential of DNA.

That is, I now know about myself so much, but I want to know more.

There are limitations at all. With confidence much more than 50 percent, I can say that the size of the potential uses of information are laid at birth.

Next person wants something, striving and scratching to get the missing/desired/anticipated, but allegedly necessary information to external sources. Books, workshops, Gurus of all kinds, in all kinds of places.

And it confirms the limitations of using quantity information from its own DNA. By and large, there is a lot there. But we are Conscious that we need not have. And it would seem, what could be simpler?

Thought about it and here it is immediately ready answer.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:05

About past lives and DNA. Scientists are seriously engaged in the study of DNA. One of the already developed areas - who were the ancestors of man. Meaning, people any nationalities. Our great great great and so on and married other ways cohabited. Thus, the ancestors of each of us, the whole international.

But scientists did not get to the information in the DNA, that the DOE has lived many lives ransche was embodied and incarnated. Not yet found in the DNA information on the Assembly line incarnations.

And it would seem, nothing to hide? Well, this was the Queen and wore a crown. Record in the DNA and convey to the user. Let happy and committed to their previous achievements. But, alas, DNA is nothing like that.

And there are visions, certain dreams. That this or this in a previous life were great people. And out of these dreams with round eyes.

I will say, as I understand it. On the Subtle plane full of jokers. And they are such sensitive, anything will show.

I'd like to see the face of the Joker, listening to the stories made happy in the knowledge that in a past life he was a king.
On the face of which just frankly says: "But this asshole believed"!

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Jun 12, 2019 15:03

CodeJack London, "an Interstellar wanderer"

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Wed Jun 12, 2019 15:48

Далила wrote:
CodeDNA is a matrix. For rewriting of information by polimerazei. ALL! I just don't understand how the matrix can be active! And how matrice can be potential! I do not understand it!

But , perhaps, to understand these things given only to the FAVORITES! And I'm just a mere mortal
us mere mortals can't decipher the music, "ELECTED" bc
maybe with the DNA of something and not go go? :wiz
Last edited by Арнелла on Wed Jun 12, 2019 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Wed Jun 12, 2019 16:46

I watched the ceremony (in Moscow) the State merit award in science, Adv. technologies...
3 nominees from medicine and, in addition, they all mentioned participation in the areas of regenerative and reconstructive medicine(scientists themselves don't look younger than his years!)
The assumption that the replacement of bodies on new (undamaged, young, or synthetic) that prolongs the quality of life has practical confirmation. If the heart is designed
3 000 000 000 strikes, thinking about the immortality, choose from 2 options: a short, but active-productive life , or to live in a chill - not straining anywhere and anything and to wait for new breakthroughs in science, 3 not given) and for spiritual practices as dangerous sometimes for some ( there are examples on this forum :evil: )
a couple of days, if someone learns the routine of the ENLIGHTENED Tibetan monks/ the Dalai Lama ( as receiving party), in meditation(trance) 16-20 hours/day and later on, after reading about the hospitalization of the Dalai Lama https://rus.tvnet.lv/6565943/dalay-lama-popal-v-bolnicu you realize - "nothing is eternal under the moon"!

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:04

Well actually it aktivnoy life prolongs life . And youth. Sometimes people just fade away from what just don't want to live anymore. And before my eyes there are examples.

With regard to practices. Hindus and Buddhists just don't set myself a target. They have a different view of the world and totally different aspirations. Life is infinite in the line of reincarnations, and the new incarnation, so this is their method of rejuvenation. So they have all the way through. )))

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:07

As to the heart and blood vessels - to date, there is a Protocol that allows you to roll back the age of the vessels is reversed, and, according to studies, it works. Incidentally, it is also quite successfully practiced. Rejuvenation of the heart - Jogging and the ability to manage stress.

And let's remember that the average life expectancy of primitive was 25 years. To date it is three times increased.

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:11

Helpful Code! Your link about the DNA on the fingers is from the high school course. You give me more explain - how is manifested the activity of DNA?

I always thought that DNA is passive, and the active DNA polymerase, which produces copying the code (primitively speaking). Maybe I missed something, and there were some new scientific data. Be so kind to share. :)

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14

I am very worried, I can't log into your account from another computer. Like I was doing everything right and password remember. But I can't. Write to the admins silence otvet. I'm a few days away for long and, if it does not do something will not be quite long to go on the air. Only passive - like the DNA.

Код

Post by Код » Thu Jun 13, 2019 13:35

Далила wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:11
Helpful Code! Your link about the DNA on the fingers is from the high school course. You give me more explain - how is manifested the activity of DNA?
Honestly got like communicating in different languages. When You talk about DNA, then take the form (a matrix) , but I am talking about the content (information) and not on the form.

I argue that that can give (the result of) an increase in the use of DNA, You're asking me to explain how this works. You important process, not the result.

The steering on the ship no matter how it works the main engine of the ship. It is important that it worked. Rotates the screw and pushes the ship forward. And rotating the steering wheel, heading and brings the ship to the right place.

The same with DNA. Who cares how it works? It is important that if you expand the parameters of DNA increases and improves the quality of received/perceived information. That's all. The result is there and that's enough.

And it doesn't matter what degree in my pocket outlining.

As for You personally. Your problem, however as others is that you sweat the details and are not able to see the big picture.

And here I was powerless to help or what.

However, the desire is so big do not.

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Jun 13, 2019 23:06

Speech of the Chinese Ambassador at the Swedish Embassy ! :roll:

I don't need the details and not the process. And a little bit more or less explanation of your thesis about the activity of the DNA. And something about the potential I would like. There may be the potential of the matrix, which is ONLY a model FOR REWRITING of INFORMATION AND NOTHING else! You probably there IS something you know what I suspect even the most advanced genetics. ))) I gave Your writing to a friend, one that very well in the subject. Even a lot better than I do . He laughed . :lol:

Код

Post by Код » Fri Jun 14, 2019 0:03

But I have long been not funny. The problem is that everyone wants to hear something that even remotely, but he is familiar with personally. Ulucshauschei his knowledge and in its course of development. At the time, when I felt that was the direction of Kabankov advised me to take pills, and then at the request of advanced Humpty finally banned me as Brave.
Meanwhile, I spoke a lot on the forum. Told here in their environment. A few people partially agreed. One person went this route, but stopped at the door.
Here is what You require. To tell You, to explain, and so on.
Look, successful child society! You do not address. Blow to its advanced companion, which in the subject even more than You. Impressive that You are too. I'll tell You what the subject. In the subject of aplomb and self-esteem. As for physical efforts, You will benefit bombast. No need to me to engage in dialogue. It is fraught. People obidevshis in this, the forum is for one person.

As for the topic DNA. It cannot be considered separately as independent. And personally from my side, I stop this discussion. In mind the complete uselessness of the language. Futility for readers, not to the stupidity of the readers.

Далила

Post by Далила » Fri Jun 14, 2019 0:59

Код wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 0:03
I'll tell You what the subject. In the subject of aplomb and self-esteem.
I???????????????????? You have exactly no one to be confused?
Код wrote:
No need to me to engage in dialogue. It is fraught. People obidevshis in this, the forum is for one person.
yatno. ))) In essence, the question You are helpless. ))) And proceed to analysis of my personality. )))
It's like You threatening me? You enter me in pliz. Maybe I'm not knowing the Ford, their health being put at risk.
Код wrote:
And personally from my side, I stop this discussion.
This is, I think, a wise decision. If not in the subject, it was better not to start. ))) In essence, the issue still can not say anything. Even in the sense of primitive explanations of Your postulates. )))

Код

Post by Код » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:35

Fighting ignorance is one of the worst things on earth.

When the subject of Torsion Fields on the forum, I by accident (by accident?) realized and began to explain on the forum that one should distinguish between two Torsion Fields. The left and Right. And to use the Right. What had the desire to drink tablets and in the subsequent complete ban nick "Bold"

Now for some reason we got caught on DNA. I have my own understanding of the importance of DNA in a person's life. Which I'm not going to reveal here. And again there is some entity requiring the disclosure of information in need of this essence line.

Here will dig it! I've been here all took and share gained as much as you want or need to do. I have no one here does not and should not have. And it looks like it's time to do what should have been done a little earlier.

My research is from the category to the user: "Do as I say." Realize the benefit later.

Well, that's all!

[spoiler][/spoiler]