The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Thu May 23, 2019 8:23

Quantitative indicators of karma, KA and other are defined through the pendulum (frame).
Example: Indicators 113-year-esoteric and psychics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-9w5aOE8c&t=3s

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 21:00

The theme has its own direction, I'm not going to comment on, because the theme is the author, and it seems itself to everything will come. Come, that's exactly what we'll see.

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu May 23, 2019 23:45

Offered for your aspirations on the purification of karma interesting method = "Karmic Simulator" where you walk 5min to the negative karma to -7 units KA (more than minus -10 KA is deadly!), then 3 minutes recovery and then 5 minutes for yourself positive karma to +7 KA (more than +15 KA life possible for over 250 years!). The potential difference of negative and positive karma and cleans up (via your intention and work) from the blocks, of diseases and provides the possibility of longevity! Effectiveness confirmed by many when you use the trainer 1 time a day for over a week! There is personal success :D ( I'm more 65let).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiC4mMZi7UM
[/quote]

Could you explain for the gifted? How to use this? Simply browse? And all?

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri May 24, 2019 19:51

Аура wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 21:00
The theme has its own direction, I'm not going to comment on, because the theme is the author, and it seems itself to everything will come. Come on, that's exactly what we'll see.
Sorry not commenting, Your comments, like a beacon in a stormy ocean of information. Work in a clean experiment is certainly interesting, but to avoid infinite loops, always good to have a reference point. :)

When moving in any process, the next step or even a few visible, but keep in the right direction is not always possible.

Now we have an understanding of where and how to move forward, but lack the necessary skills. The time required for their achievements, is unknown. Yes, actually, what's the difference, even if 10. It's better than not doing anything and live the suggested reality. Work on...

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Fri May 24, 2019 21:53

Далила wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 23:45
Could you explain for the gifted? How to use this? Simply browse? And all?
While working on negative karma in the simulator will be very sad and it is desirable to repent and to sincerely apologize to everyone, beginning from childhood , who I remember or see with the inner eye. Some are thus already more than 2-3x their previous lives! Then 3 minutes recovery to your karma, and then set the maximum level +7 KA and ... delight and joy thanks to all whom you know and whom you will see, starting with parents, relatives,friends and even enemies, for they were your mirror and teachers for life! After this passing of the simulator during the week there were cases of increase in personal karma +1KA to +5 !!!

Код

Post by Код » Sat May 25, 2019 15:56

ВладумирОМ wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 21:53
Some are thus already more than 2-3x their previous lives!
Again past lives!
How many it is possible to believe in fairy tales?
ВладумирОМ wrote:
While working on negative karma in the simulator will be very sad
Nothing of the sort. I looked a few times and the second part. No longing.
ВладумирОМ wrote:
preferably repent and sincerely ask for forgiveness from all,
Scass!
Not even going. If I'm someone that I did so only in response. Deserve? Got!

Basically, if you just watch this video, it looks like a simple pumping energy channels. The feelings. Working trainer, but why humiliate yourself?

There are no past lives, just chill. And anything you all accordingly, there can not be undone. But if you really do nothing, practice!

Код

Post by Код » Sat May 25, 2019 15:59

ВладумирОМ wrote:
joy thank you all....
ВладумирОМ wrote:
even enemies
Oh well!

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun May 26, 2019 2:15

Код wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 15:56
There are no past lives, just chill.
Can you prove it? 8)

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Sun May 26, 2019 10:10

Karma is a cause-effect relationship between thoughts and deeds and the karmic reward for these thoughts-actions. Karma changes during the life of the unnoticed, leading to the different results. In this trainer are given the opportunity to feel the sharp fluctuations of Karma, some pop their "doorsteps" and unfinished lessons (causes of effects). At this point, people can and should realize that it is necessary to rethink and correct, to correct Karma. The most important thing in this device is to understand, to remember what went wrong and fix it, at least through the technique of Forgiveness. Some see their past lives, some see a happy situation and with forgiveness or gratitude consciously accept, correct (if necessary) and apply (at the same time removed the blocks. disease, etc., as rejuvenation), thereby increasing their blissful karma!

Код

Post by Код » Sun May 26, 2019 10:11

Далила wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:15
Код wrote:
Can you prove it? 8)
You can also go on the same way. Ask, what would prove that past lives are?

But go the other way.

For the Universe has value, whether there was someone in the life of a Prince, a king, a dictator, a slave on the plantation or the galleys? Absolutely not. Because some Forces in arranging and organizing, it is important not the results of the reign of the kings, and the quantity and quality of the deposited energy of the human masses. And therefore somewhere in what is called the annals of universal values, such historiography, no one does.

The results of the life of every individual is summed up by the energy that he singled in the surrounding space. He lived in joy and happiness, threw himself from the same energy, but if even organized people to the radiation of joy from itself, it is simply priceless. All this energy is stored in a huge joyful energopotok where ... and what is it, Soul or otherwise, followed by falls. And will be there to spin, and kings, and clowns. And other miscellaneous, but joyful and happy.

Lived experiences, radiated sadness and negativity, but in the same related energiaklub and fall. Without specifying the previous position and rank on earth. In General, as they say "to hell".

Therefore, the task is simple. Forget about the mess of previous lives, including the brain and alter the present-day life. To make it more joyful. Radiate joyful energy. And you will be happy.

The need to shift attention, make yourself. In this life. Since then, in the future, nothing will alter. Just as nothing can alter the past.

<

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Sun May 26, 2019 10:19

Код wrote:
Have extrasensory perception through their thin bodies and confirm everything I have written including about past lives.

Код

Post by Код » Sun May 26, 2019 12:05

ВладумирОМ wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:19
Код wrote:
Have extrasensory perception through their thin bodies and confirm everything I have written including about past lives.
— the Priest! Stop gabbing! — strictly said tipster. — I myself worked wonders. As recently as four years ago, I had in one town for a few days to be Jesus Christ. And it was used right. I even fed with five loaves several thousands of believers. Feed-I fed them, but what was the crush!
Monologue Of Ostap Bender

And most importantly. "perception through their thin bodies and confirm everything I have written including about past lives."

So, simply and tastefully! And most importantly, easy to understand!

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun May 26, 2019 23:07

Ended the twenty fourth week, ahead of twenty-fifth.

What do we have ? Not so little. The past week has brought another breakthrough - began the conscious and focused work in energy space. This is a logical and practical extension of regular meditation in a harmonious state. Starting to explore the limits and possibilities of its harmony, will inevitably come out on the energy field. And this is not just a spontaneous uncontrolled "emissions", and thoughtful and consistent action.

Let these first attempts of knowledge is still awkward and clumsy, but so what! We must learn to do it regularly and methodically. I'm in no hurry yet in depth and peacefully, "wallow in the shallows" "filling up" on basic issues, as practical as possible. Although used a couple of days ago high-quality output to form a kind of new matrix, myself, tried to fix it in the energy field, linked to the physical layer and for insurance harshly outlined at the mental. Here it is, a real creation! Now it is important to track the manifestation of the program on the physical plane.Maybe I something did not consider, did something wrong. Nothing to worry about. Next time will be better :) Work on...

Код

Post by Код » Mon May 27, 2019 3:44

Милая wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 23:07
Although used a couple of days ago high-quality output to form a kind of new matrix, myself, tried to fix it in the energy field, linked to the physical layer and for insurance harshly outlined at the mental. Here it is, a real creation!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Код

Post by Код » Mon May 27, 2019 4:30

Милая wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 19:00
Code, why are You so angry?
I'm not angry! I'm not good!
Милая wrote:
You probably hurt someone
It is not possible! Hurt most is the end result of communication. I don't know how to be offended. But well able to fight back. And not necessarily immediately. In the words of don Corleone: "Revenge is a dish that should be eaten cold!"
Милая wrote:
You are here "come off".
Yes! Sometimes I pleasure yourself and reach some of the writers from the forum. But don't take these lines to your address. You're one of the few that I respect around here. First and foremost, for the hardcore, not globepost and obtain explicit results. In General, as in the saying. Beats? Then love! Do not put here your remarks, where You would have been in his mental research? Because Your congregation has considerably potassiumis. Treasures probably are looking for on other pages of the forum.
Милая wrote:
Sorry. Importantly, not much emotionwise negative emotions is a direct road to early old age. If any problem, share, help. If not, then the Council, for sure.
Well.....! Don't flatter yourself in communication with me! As to the level at which You would give me something to advise You still to grow and grow. And I will grow to my current level (I hope so), my mark on this place, long ago will be gone.

[spoiler][/spoiler]<

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Jun 01, 2019 15:32

Ended the twenty fifth week. Changes are in full swing, they capture not only the body, my personal space, but also out into the surrounding space. Around the house constant motion - people, equipment, continuous processes. It's something we have, on "the end of geography" around a thousand hectares of different land, but for some reason all the "twists" here, like here "is smeared with honey". It is neither good nor bad, but anyway, touches me, distracts attention from the main task.

Код wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:11
Delilah wrote(a): ↑Sun may 26, 2019 2:15
The code I wrote(a): ↑Sat may 25, 2019 15:56
Can you prove it?
You can also go on the same way. Ask, what would prove that past lives are?
To prove whether there is past lives, it will be possible only when a lot of people will be able to access this information. I was too far from the topic of past lives until a week and a half ago do not come into contact with such information directly. Share.

Now the area of my interest is the physical body, so when the next "exit" in energy-space, I wondered why I developed a cervical osteochondrosis. The standard answer that spend a lot of time at the computer and the sewing machine did not suit me, I decided to dig deeper. Out of the energy-informational space in mild shock. I showed that in a past life I was beheaded. I saw the whole preceding situation and had a moment of clipping. But most of all struck by the fact that at that moment last life was 27-28 years old, around the same age "got" low back pain in this life. Now I have found some of the root causes of habits, character and "manners" of the past lives of others. Hard to believe until you touch it. I think not necessary as long as the consciousness is not ready.<

Далила

Post by Далила » Sat Jun 01, 2019 19:39

Sweetheart! And the information about the beheading helped You somehow in solving the problem with osteochondrosis?

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:18

Delilahit is hard to say, too little time has passed. The feeling that the head and neck are in the correct position, immediately. But the surrounding tissues, muscles, ligaments, accustomed to a certain position of the head, of course, is not yet reconstructed. Look at the dynamics of changes in three months, six months. Will help body exercises and massage. Exercises and massage were before, but the effect gave the short-term, let's see what happens now.

Radically changed the attitude to this problem, if it was early criticism and rejection, it is love and compassion. If I understand correctly, love and compassion come through understanding the root causes, and there is such an understanding, attempts to reach the level of love will remain superficial. You can, of course, like Shakespeare, "Put on the mask of virtue,(in our case, love ) it will take root, will grow to face." But it's a difficult path, too sacrificial, I like the way of study, search.

How are You doing on the theme of rejuvenation?

Ahead of twenty-sixth week. Our subject began almost six months ago, this week we need to take stock, evaluate where we started and what came to outline the continuation of the journey. Maybe someone already have concrete results, best practices, insights ? Share! Work on...

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Jun 02, 2019 22:28

Sweetheart! I don't even know what to say. I had a very heavy foreign trip with a very oppressive atmosphere. She was delayed by as much as 4 months. There was no possibilities of the word at all. Even fasting. Lacked only a five-minute Japanese lying on a rolled towel, and then not every day. Well, the classes in Your proposed method, but didn't get very far. At home now. Start again the joint norbekova, Japanese exercise, meditation Your method. Sat on FMD (similar to fasting), drink triphala (what muck this your jellied fish)for rejuvenation matrix. Well, here's another sample exercise Vladimirom. Well, I still and beauty salons not forget, forgive. Well, that's my whole Arsenal. I setko follow Your posts. I Admire You! I really hope that opens something like a Workshop of youth in the near future.

Unfortunately I don't have acquired Your first skill. Yes, and in theory is weak. But hobble, as best I can.

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31

Код wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 15:55
Activation, or continuous activation of DNA. With the increase in the number of active coils. Which, as you know, rotate to the right.
strangely, on the evening of the helix (p. 5) danced left and right, in the morning -talk to the right!

Далила

Post by Далила » Mon Jun 03, 2019 22:03

Арнелла wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31
Код wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 15:55
Activation, or continuous activation of DNA. With the increase in the number of active coils. Which, as you know, rotate to the right.
strangely, on the evening of the helix (p. 5) danced left and right, in the morning -talk to the right!
I do not understand why DNA to activate. Make sense? As is consistent with its primary function? But perhaps we mere mortals never know - maybe the DNA have any other function other than well-known simple official science, but known to ... uh... kind of different advanced persons.

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 04, 2019 0:10

Actually DNA is active at all. The question is, how much? How involved its potential? It's more about the need to increase potential use.

And this is the extension level of knowledge, abilities, and so on.

And most likely, these opportunities are not for everyone. Alas! But quite possibly, it is not determined by the exclusivity (and certainly not God's chosen people) those who are available. But maybe the characteristics and qualities of the individual. For example, higher responsibility of man. Not the ability of the person, in principle, to harm another person and certainly the great masses of people.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17

Далила wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 22:28
There was no possibilities of the word at all.
Yes, very familiar with the requirement of the society to devote all attention to him. When you see that the society requires from me, internally I say to him: "I'll give you much, but here it is (for example, morning walk and evening meditation ) for me and the point." The society agrees :)
Код wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 0:10
Actually DNA is active at all. The question is, how much? How involved its potential? It's more about the need to increase potential use.
Question about DNA in the theme of rejuvenation is necessary to raise and open. The fuller, the better.

Codethat You have on this topic?

Далила

Post by Далила » Tue Jun 04, 2019 22:08

Код wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 0:10

Helpful Code! Could you explain how You understand the activity of DNA? What is it? And about the potential of even a few words. I honestly don't understand what kind of a beast - the potential activity of DNA. Although it seems more or less in the subject. About DNA.

Далила

Post by Далила » Tue Jun 04, 2019 22:19

Question about DNA in the theme of rejuvenation is necessary to raise and open. The fuller, the better.

Codethat You have on this topic?
[/quote]

I don't Code, but I understand for the theme of rejuvenation. Replication there are all sorts of failure and rejection, that is a copy error. There are mechanisms, these error-correcting, but they are very imperfect and not very well studied for side effects. That would fix the replication error and to make sure that they are not allowed. This question may be relevant to the theme of rejuvenation.