The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Aug 21, 2019 13:52

Радуга wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21
Perhaps there are General safety recommendations or precautions to this time and space?
It seems the answer has already been received for himself-"Resonance Immediate conversion" :D . Still made it :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23

rainbowvery nice to see Your posts. What You have change, understanding, new information on the topic of rejuvenation? There are practical results? What is now practiced?

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Aug 22, 2019 14:57

DarlingUntil only just got to the level "jade pack" and physical sense of self is actually very unusual that it is difficult to find the words. Really still need to learn how to use these energies, it seemed to me, no I'm sure you need to build a power structure, a cocoon, avatar, and I don't know what to call it, to move in that "as I see it-crystal clear water". Ie learn to swim:).
You and resonances work?
PS For rejuvenation, there is little understanding, if to perform the tasks of the spirit (or the now fashionable word to use) and carry it to the world, the system or matrix you interest and energy will be enough for "young look" too, but I could be wrong.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 22, 2019 21:52

rainbowhappily, You back in this thread, and all only on the energy of Cute holds.
Did you catch the correct key, namely, the rejuvenation of effective, timeless, at the cellular level, takes place in interaction with the energies of space. You have a good experience with US, so apparently working with the energies of space goes well, intuitively or systematically, You feel the space, and it is important in the rejuvenation of why – in my previous post in this thread. The fact that most people associate themselves with a physical body and rejuvenation rely on it, the essence of effective rejuvenation is to change their EIT, namely body, energy, information and interaction. Concentrating itself only on the energy, you can fall into dependence on external sources of energy, concentrating on the body, fall into dependence on coarse, i.e., temporal processes, concentrating on information to fall into the illusion. I like this topic and I support it, because rejuvenation is significant. Rejuvenation is possible in harmony at these three levels, and this includes simultaneous work on these three levels. Take even the same method of vegetable energy, the intake of herbs and energy. Let's say you can drink herbal omoloditelnyh cocktails and just drink the liquid, and it is possible to nourish the vibrations of the herbs and rejuvenate. That is important HOW to do it, and here it is worth mentioning that “research” does not include the aspect settings. While we're on this topic, first, I would like to comment on the role of honey in the rejuvenation. All honey consists of the structure of the Earth, or earth energies, and they also need to be able to work. Honey – a product of the animal world. The power of honey is in the process of its formation, namely, fermentation. It matters the quality of the raw product, that is, plants from which honey is made, about a lot of plants mentioned in the subject of crystal essences, natural artifacts, and here are a few. Honey generally is a crystalline product, which its reception is similar to crystal essences. Honey can be useful or harmful, and the share of the latter on the target market is large. Honey as a crystalline product is very complex, so without going into details, if you use honey, I recommend honey from the mountain regions. In fact, honey is a concentrated force, and if at some stage of its production stages is incorrect, as the final product, we have concentrated harm, and Vice versa. A number of useful honey on the market is several percent, so if in doubt, better not to risk it. Useful honey also can be correlated with certain crystalline forms, for example, honey quartz, emerald, honey, and they all have different properties. The dangers of honey in “research” (I purposely take the word in quotation marks, in one of the posts in this thread explained that most of the “studies” rely only on a physical level given the volume of other indicators...that research can be called only conditionally, in particular, no one takes into account even the brain) is based on the concentrated power that, in the absence of the conditions of its assimilation on a physical level really affects adversely. Another thing is that this force even in a negative way can be used for active sucking of the negative processes in the physical body, in other words, for the recovery than many and are intuitive for colds and so on. It is always necessary to understand the process, and then you can use the product. Just say “honey is bad” or “honey is good” will be very primitive. Interestingly, for recovery you can use even harmful and old honey.

Second, for those who can perceive the vibration of vegetable, some recipes omoloditelnyh cocktails.
Cocktail “Nymph”
Power: absorbing
Cocktail with bulk structure, which encloses the periphery with Central energies
Properties: collecting
Composition: saygan dayli, blueberry leaf, Linden blossom, gingko biloba.
Preparation: five leaves saygan dayli, teaspoon of blueberry leaf, two teaspoons of lime-colored pour boiled water, to insist 2-3 min, at the end, add one-third teaspoon of Ginkgo biloba, to insist 10 min.
Application: drink no more than 2 glasses a day once a week, portioned in small SIPS.

Cocktail Amazon
Power: extend
Action: the action of active energy, toning, power distribution and expansion
Composition: Ilex guayusa, Goji berries, guarana, ginger, honey
Preparation: 2 see ginger root to grate, mix with half spoon of Goji berries, pour a glass of boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Add one-third teaspoon of ileks of guayusa and one-third teaspoon of guarana, leave for 5 min. At the end of the cooling water to 70 degrees, add tsp. of honey.
Application: no more than 1 cocktail per day in the first half of the day, once a week, drink a La carte slow SIPS.

Cocktail “Mental tonic”
Power: aspiring
Action: food and revitalization of the upper centers. Multi-faceted cocktail, stimulating including those associated with the mental sex center, improves vision, helps to fight obesity.
Composition: Radiola pink, gingko biloba, brahmi, Siberian ginseng, essence beryl.
Preparation: half a teaspoon of Ginko biloba with a third tsp radiograms pour boiling water, to insist 3-4 minutes, add one-third teaspoon brahmi and half a teaspoon of Siberian ginseng, to insist 5 minutes, at the end when cooled add the three injection crystal essences beryl.
Application: no more than three shakes a day once a week, a La carte slow SIPS within 1-2 min.

Cocktail “Smooth skin”
Power: regeneration
Action: the regeneration of the skin
Ingredients: milk, pine pollen, shatavari, Maca, essence of tourmaline
Preparation: in natural, fresh, heated to 70-80 degrees 1 Cup milk mix 1 tsp of the maquis and pine pollen, one-third teaspoon shatavari, three injection crystal essences of tourmaline.
Application: in the morning, warm, in one gulp.

Cocktail “360 degrees”
Power: bulk
Action: linking the physical body with the incoming energies
Composition: tea days Hun, acacia, pine pollen, cat's claw
Preparation: half a teaspoon days Huna and a half teaspoon of cat's claw brewing hot 80-90 degrees a glass of water, infuse for 3-4 min, add third teaspoon of acacia and pine pollen, leave for 4-5 min.
Application: no more than 2 R per week a La carte as needed

Cocktail “alpha male”
Strength: toning
Action: extension, activation of the sexual center, strengthening immunity, removing energy blocks.
Composition: tea Dian Hong, yohimbe, Muira Puama, acacia, formula F4000
Preparation: half a teaspoon Dian Hong, a third teaspoon of yohimbe, one third tsp of Miura Puama and half a teaspoon of acacia brewing a Cup of hot 80-90 degree water, leave for 4-5 min., on cooling, add two injection crystal formula F4000,
Application: no more than three shakes a day, not allowed the simultaneous intake of alcohol

Cocktail “Libido”
Strength: toning
Action: revealing, harmonizing, opening the womb, the stress of erectile function
Ingredients: silver needle tea, Muira Puama, Damiana, yohimbe
Preparation: half a teaspoon of silver needle, a third half teaspoon Damiana brewing hot 90 degree Cup of hot water, infuse 5 minutes, add one-third teaspoon of Muira Puama and yohimbe, infuse for 3-4 min.
Application: no more than two cocktails a day, slow SIPS, warm, not recommended for pregnant women.

The problem is people like Delilah that there is a fixation on the physical level, of course, impossible to deny or to forget about the rough physics, but the problem is just that there is energy beyond the physical and software levels, which do not deny the processes occurring at the physical level, but increase them. And You correctly mentioned the importance of modern trends.
The second point, it is important to understand that the energy and software level are learned practically, it is useless to argue, to gossip, to fantasize about them. People either feel the energy or not. Or can manage them or not. Practices will always find a common language with the practitioner, even when different conceptual field, and the theorist will argue and defend your own virtual concept, that is, stand in the position of denial.
Радуга wrote:As I understand it, the move will be until 2021. Kidding of course, but still useful and interesting to hear from the Aura which global processes are taking place, where the Spirit keeps the way, what is this space that our paths are not separated:). Perhaps there are General safety recommendations or precautions to this time and space?
Good question. Of course, the resonance of immediately turning sure he gives You answers...now I can only set the direction. This period will be destroyed rude substance, i.e., the existence of which is recorded on a physical level. In fact, the gross level is not something abstract or esoteric, You can easily find out these people by their primitiveness, swagger, everyday rudeness, primitiveness. I do not think the examples and many see such large quantities every day in their daily activities, especially they manifest themselves in the crowd of people - in transport, for example. People lost control of himself as above the structure. You have to understand that due to the peculiarities of the society of such people on the top rung of the social, that is, with power and with money. But it's temporary. So to avoid such people is almost impossible. You can only exit depending on coarse energies that feed these people. The most interesting thing to me because of their social activities often have contact with such people, of course, that I with them do not conflict, but rather learning. Now, many of them are aware of their temporality and the inevitability of destruction, and not trying to get away from her. Rather, try to enjoy the last moments. Such people are quite simple and if you do not respond to their primitive and aggressive, you can easily find a common language and ...find a lesson of their life or something. Yes, You're talking about the Spirit, the Spirit of such people is really missing. Moreover, often these people standing high up on the social rung, there is no Soul. I'm not saying no way to judge anyone...to reach out and bring such people or not, it is the individual path of the spirit. I long ago walked away from it. I see them as biomass, as cynical as it may sound. But I, and all people, no matter how inclined to selfishness, is only a part and a manifestation of the universal process. I am interested to move to more advanced or something, the actual energy than to save the dying. All individually. There is the physical aspect of processes associated with bone marrow from it, too, can not escape. Again, to me that's what their telling You here immediately determined people without the spirit, it's cool, because You have now apparently actively build internal force. And inner strength not fooled by anything. In this I believe lies its strength. On the Internet especially many "blah-blah-blah", you know what I mean. Despite the fact that could also be promoted through various international diplomas and other numerous forms deliberately do not. Practice, that is, people who have reached something in my experience its energies, always understand each other and can find common language.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 22, 2019 22:40

Радуга wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 14:57
Honey, Until only just got to the level "jade pack" and physical sense of self is actually very unusual that it is difficult to find the words. Really still need to learn how to use these energies, it seemed to me, no I'm sure you need to build a power structure, a cocoon, avatar, and I don't know what to call it, to move in that "as I see it-crystal clear water". Ie learn to swim:).
You and resonances work?
The feeling of a cocoon, integral areas, providing program Integrity. No esoteric RAID, the sense of an energy magnets back and forth, the forces of attraction-repulsion. Actually, playing with his cocoons you play... and gravity. Learn how to catch local vacuum between the main power nodes - the human body volume, so the volume is the feet-knees-thighs, palms-elbows-shoulders. Practice, of course, requires a certain concentration and time. Here the desired program of the second level of the Centrality, Integrity, 13 methods, body positions, and others. The most important to understand that this is not something abstract, but something You can feel with your body, between your palms in the first place. The human body possesses two types of energy - electrical and magnetic. Positive and negative charges are always held in our body, it is only important to have enough sensitivity to feel and work with them. We must understand that electromagnetic flux from an external energy to the person there constantly, the point is, if it feels the person and, accordingly, whether to operate or not. Man as an energetic structure is in constant use as a power plant, transmission and perception of energy. And these energies turn are modulated and transformirovalsya vibration of the universe of man. You have to understand that in addition to individual experiences, there are objective processes, real processes, electrical activity, alternating currents, voltages and frequencies. The human body generates a plurality of frequencies, or a rainbow frequency characteristics, and it is a real and specific electrical processes. In other words, You are now experimenting with human magnetism. There is a magnetic center of positive and negative... plus I am not going to bore You with theory. It is important that the higher level jade pack You feel these processes in practice. Here first it is important to understand, whether You realize it or not, at this level, the impact on information structure is a global. That is, in a certain physical sense of self You have a powerful impact on the real external energy, and therefore it is important in this state than You energy modulate, that is roughly speaking what they think. Well, another point that the state of resonance can be directed to the internal state, i.e. the therapeutic effect. Managing energy it's so...thin. First, of course, is not to send these energies on the accumulation potential, as the scalar potentials and standing waves. Each of us, in accordance with the structure of EIT has its own geometry of the resonant waves. In fact, the structure of the EIT hyperspace, and time, that is, there is at the program level. This knowledge and experience on the verge of experience and scientific knowledge. This is the path where the structure can begin to teach You. Many work with energy consciously, trying to condemn it in the logical form. Others work intuitively, following my feelings. He and the other approach is relevant. The question is how You can really feel the energy of the following techniques? Resonances - it is Your personal guide, develop and upgrade which can establish a personal contact between the charge and energy of outer space (Universe Space). For me personally it is important that this energy is real, alive, and can work with it.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:30

Радуга wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 14:57
You and resonances work?

rainbowat the moment no, but I plan to. We can say that all these months of our themes I am preparing to work with the resonances. Actually they all started, I still close my eyes and see the way the vibrating of the cell membrane, which I saw in testing "Mariah". Having gone through this experience once, certainly want to repeat it only on a deeper, conscious level.

Why not start working now, although the conditions there? Everything you write below will be excuses :)

Want to prepare body and mind stuck on a cleanse. Finally completely switched to a raw food diet. But not raw food's sake, and again to clean up. Next 2 weeks plan to "pump" the lymphatic system with licorice and exercises, then gradually introduce the Mac (perhaps some more energy), crystal essences and only then - resonances. In the beginning of the topic promised myself I wouldn't rush yourself, let the process go how to go and I'm going to follow them. Well, here, apparently talked himself once again from global change :) Scary... yeah, scary... courage. :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:47

Thirty-sixth week is coming to an end. Around may high-quality in a meditative state has launched a powerful program for rejuvenation. Just used the chance. I think that now went physical manifestations. The body is really changing - stroiney figure, is aligned with the oval of the face, skin is cleared, the hair on his head was like twice. Of course, you can write it off on the transition to a raw food diet, but the transition itself has been possible due to the incorporated program. Well, there goes the series of events that promote healing of the body. Work on...

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34

Далила wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 0:13
By the way! Eureka! I finally found who did it. Another question - is it possible to believe that? Where is the evidence? However.

Making a yoga with Sri Aurobindo, we started to descend from the mental plane of consciousness in the vital, and when we moved the work on the vital plan, then a month later, when I was forty, although I looked younger (but still I was forty), - and so, after a month of this practice of yoga I looked exactly eighteen. Came here with a friend of mine from Japan, he recognized me. "Is it really You?" - he asked me. "And who else? Of course, I am!" ("His Mother", p. 207-208)
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0 ... 1%80%D0%B0

Further in this article is the text about Sri Aurobindo. From the words of his pupil, he is also much younger and in General have changed.

But again the question - what is the evidence?
96 years of active life of the Mother is not proof?)
96 super active and socially productive life of Galina Shatalova in ' 74 500 km through the desert for 16 days is not whether "rejuvenation", which then tend wanting to rejuvenate?)
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/7minut/sist ... 00adadb50d
why reinvent the wheel over again, if you have already tested, documented and proven effectiveness? and how many lives will be saved thanks to this system!

strain "Bicycle inventors" without specific objectives and directions!

in his youth he was fond of Eastern practices, specifically meditation and spiritual ascent with the followers of the practices of Sri Chinmoy! at once actively involved in the process and just a lot of revelations, ascension to another level of worldview, spirituality, inspiration...
and then it began to happen strange things with the adepts ---problems in families, friendship with the subtle worlds and energies etc., raw food diet, partial or total food refusal -- as if the transition to the cosmic energy, the pain and suffering of close mental hospital and .... death of an adept doctor<

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Aug 25, 2019 21:35

Not proof Now a lot of people and longer Mother lives the Question is WHAT body they live in - young or old by the Way centenarians among yogis counted on the fingers of the Japanese publishe will be without any yoga
But we're not all about longevity if We are on the other

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Aug 25, 2019 21:41

Радуга wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 23:07
You a case did not pass the quest with Eric Edminson? It is like You against the whole sweet :) . And that's what he for of the products did not understand, maybe You know?
Have no idea who it's About sweet and protein glycation tons of studies none of the scientists is not in doubt Materials on this topic very much

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Aug 25, 2019 21:55

Арнелла wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34
96 super active and socially productive life of Galina Shatalova in ' 74 500 km through the desert for 16 days is not whether "rejuvenation", which then tend wanting to rejuvenate?)
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/7minut/sist ... 00adadb50d
Shatalov - powerful grandmother, But the grandmother In any case, I have about youth other ideas

Далила

Post by Далила » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:26

Don't get old! In the truest sense of the word including and externally of Modern technology in this sense is very little that can Really a little Monica Bellucci look his age (this particular) There are a couple of exceptions - but this is really very special cases

I don't know that there Shatalov knew about vibration and stuff, Maybe she and arbiter ))) But at this stage it is certainly not my goal Well, I do not want to become a grandmother Even such

As to the law of nature and it is not necessary to cancel them Just to study and in accordance with them to work on themselves With them

And You have what purpose if not a secret? Isn't it the same as You came to this forum? )))

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Mon Aug 26, 2019 16:59

Далила wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:26
And You have what purpose if not a secret? Isn't it the same as You came to this forum? )))
..."because of their social activities" and not only
I'm interested in brain processes and psyche, in particular
At the moment - how to help a child with dravet syndrome (TIN! as it is!)
incidentally, the grandmother of the Drava in health yet, BUT... unfortunately she didn't have enough "youth" to bring to an end this topic
therefore, an interesting story on brain processes, including working with cells) specialists in the genes there is not yet drawn)

PS: I already looked here) the date of registration, and the posts on the forum you can monitor the desired person, if you Cho
Last edited by Арнелла on Mon Aug 26, 2019 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Mon Aug 26, 2019 17:26

Далила wrote:
Don't get old! In the truest sense of the word including and externally of Modern technology in this sense is very little that can Really a little
As to the law of nature and it is not necessary to cancel them Just to study and in accordance with them to work on themselves With them
and at what stage you study the laws of nature?)
Далила wrote:
Don't get old! In the truest sense of the word including and externally of Modern technology in this sense is very little that can Really a little
I think Laima Vaikule not very steamed over the question of its immortality) and interview relevant it, supposedly, today, you can look at 18+)
working, enjoying life ( and there are special reasons): so dancing and singing) she is 65
Personality found himself and direction!!! Now it's a lifestyle!

already gave an example of how 11 days can physically transform into a pupa! and if you keep yourself in line and work systematically, then the result will not keep itself waiting long) developments on rejuvenation, recovery enough! but will You be happy with him again?
Example: one (very famous) client, fixated on its beauty, on the 9th month visited the gym with a full load!, what caused the emotion all visitors and pictures, selfies, pictures... And the process of birth I remember it as the unforgettable unique, pleasant, sublime, flight status, dissolved in the universe... the style of life has remained the same - the obsession, but the psyche - the trouble is, everything on the verge

Далила

Post by Далила » Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:00

Lime may not be steamed But I'm worried we are All different by the Way this looks bad if without plaster in 8 layers and other filters She lives in Jurmala seeing her And her own salon But meanwhile something 18 well, never looks

About childbirth that's very sweet But everyone has their own goals

The study of the laws of nature I at the stage of reading various studies on gerontology and communication gerontology Well, something to apply Like a success But today science nothing can Here the yeast was able to extend the life as much as 240 percent to Some mice (not all) But people while nothing drastic So do not offer the little things Well, here's another look to work with the energies

Oh And what is there in 11 days can you do? Somehow missed! Could you recall?

Syndrome dravet really brutal I don't Have any New information from the November meeting with a very serious man with a doctorate He successfully treats cerebral palsy Unique person My project is connected to him Ask him if you Can sensible say you Have a case with a mutation of the gene? Or?

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Aug 27, 2019 13:56

How about the category of experiences of love/love or whatever you like to call the period when wings, burning eyes, back down adversity and afflictions - it is available and not even familiar practices, even though he has a temporary character, but nevertheless..the effect is a bombshell and very close to this effect to the theme of rejuvenation.
Question to the aura of the must: how to effectively use this time for development, rejuvenation and many other useful?

Далила

Post by Далила » Tue Aug 27, 2019 21:55

It relates only to the internal sensations of the skin face and further down the list it does not influence almost

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Tue Aug 27, 2019 23:28

Далила wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 21:55
It relates only to the internal sensations of the skin face and further down the list it does not influence almost
well, don't tell! from the above example with the woman, "beauty unearthly" all of their time - gyms, diet regime, salons, travel, vacation at sea, meditation on the ocean, education(2), photo shoots, shopping, all yourself-fully - prepared, dedicated and gave the current for these "explosions"! and very successfully--beautiful"young" (39!), happy with life and themselves, successful in life! always the center of attention!
unless there was a "volcano of feelings and emotions" during childbirth! which was not equal among the more feelings of love... and then came balshoy and long depressed.
the moral of the story is - and what is your ultimate goal? why do you need eternal youth or immortality? what is the meaning of this to you and the benefit of mankind, in the end?
PS: once when I received the revelation or the unique "explosion" of emotion and feeling, or going beyond the earth -we return again and again to the source of the event, to relive it!

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Aug 29, 2019 20:38

Арнелла wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 23:28
the moral of the story is - and what is your ultimate goal? why do you need eternal youth or the IMM rtie? what is the meaning of this to you and the benefit of mankind, in the end?
About immortality in this world, I didn't say anything within my worldview there is no death Is a transition to That ultimate goal - it has to do with my religion ( I am an Orthodox Christian) and I would not like to discuss it in this forum, but the purpose on the subject of youth (by that I mean including health) - quality of life

You put your life and all your goals with the benefit of mankind?

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Fri Aug 30, 2019 18:57

Далила wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 20:38
You put your life and all your goals with the benefit of mankind?
with the laws of nature)
Далила wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 20:38
Well, the purpose on the subject of youth (by that I mean including health) - quality of life
if in his youth at the height of quality, and old age is ensured by the quality and joy, and awareness, not wasted life, and understanding of the laws of life)
in Eastern practices, we know that they are happy to leave the physical body at any age, to reincarnate in a new form.
perhaps it would be wise to put before him the task-to achieve max quality of life, as a maximum , up to 35-40 years) because after 40, priorities change, life and if things are not as smooth as I would like, there is bile.
Lack of health after 40-- it costs a careless youth...
the desire to look young, and many youth=to be beautiful! ... if it is as the physical body is a means to achieve a certain goal), or, possibly, it is a complex ...
1)the frog turns into a Princess "beauty unearthly" talk in fairy tales!
2) don't be born beautiful, and born happy!

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Fri Aug 30, 2019 23:41

today, a walk in the Park with the dog, and next to the benches hang out girl 8-9 years old and the girl age 17-19 with pups 4-5 months. Throw a bobblehead, bobblehead... smiling Asked: "who are entrusted to you small pups?" -"It's mine! but this is my daughter! I have their 5-Tero all! out all..."
We all were dumbfounded) well and with great natehoy we can assume that she's 23! but 30 - NO!
that's all rejuvenation) I-2-e! :D The laws of life in operation!)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sat Aug 31, 2019 21:45

I heard that the tools supposedly eternal youth themselves can not extend their life and go as well as all living things..for example, G. Sytin, porphyry Ivanov et al.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:27

Last edited by СлаваМ on Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:28

She watched the whole of France

The fate of this woman continuously followed by all the French. And not because she was born for 14 years before was built the Eiffel tower. Not at all! Jeanne calment (Jeanne Calment 21 February 1875 - 4 August 1997) became famous for another reason. The fact that the character of the French, there is some... uh... let's not use the word "greed", say, "stinginess".

Is the real estate market in France, such a thing as a viager.
Elderly people sell their apartment is much cheaper than its market value provided that the end of life they will live in this apartment, a buyer would pay monthly rent, you need to stay. So. A certain Andre–Francois Robin, a lawyer, bought an apartment from this old lady when she was 90. Payments amounted to 2,500 francs (about $ 400) per month.

Thanks to the journalists, the story hit the press, and this transaction enthusiastically watched the whole nation. The market price of the apartment amounted to 10 years of payments, calment lived another 32 years, finally got the apartment the family Raffi more than three times more expensive. The lawyer did not live to see this: he died at 77 years of age, while Kalman was 120 years. The remaining 2 years the money was paid to his widow. "In life sometimes there are bad deals," commented Kalman. After she died, the widow Raffi said in an interview: "She (Kalman) was a person. My husband had a very good relationship with Madame calment".

In September 1997, Jeanne calment died. She lived 122 years and 164 days, became the oldest person on earth, whose birth was documented. In all her life she has not worked a single day, wasting time on such Hobbies as tennis, swimming, bikes, skating, playing the piano and going to the Opera. At 85, she took up fencing, and 100 rode my bike. In 114 years starred in the movie, telling about his meeting with van Gogh, which happened a hundred years ago, and in 117 years quit Smoking, and then only because she almost lost her eyesight, it was unpleasant each time to ask someone for a light.

She claimed that the secret of its longevity rests on three pillars: a little more olive oil to use (and not to forget to RUB it into the skin), drink port wine and eat a kilo of chocolate a week. Although this phrase is now credited with some of our female artists, but that's what she said: "I Have only one wrinkle and I sit on it."

When at the age of 120 years she was asked how she imagines the future, she replied: "Very short."<

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 22:33

In the video he is about 80 years. You can look for more early photos.