The Battle Of The Great Magicians

Мартин
Re: Secret technique runescript

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 15:46

рыжая wrote: You write in the third person? MAG (it), technology (them)?
1. There are athletes, there are masters of sport and all athletes know how to become a master of sports. And the skier is nothing to explain why he doesn't want to become a basketball player.

2. Do not quite understand why I need to chew this trivial. Or someone to give something, to Express his opinion of me? Don't think that many assume or want a lot? Ie if such simple things You fail to understand, where to judge my ability? Who should he and so all knows. Mages have the systems of communication they horoscopes do not use in communication. It generally reveals a lot about You. Very much devalued the concept of mage lately, in favor of marketing apparently, anyone who is the owner of magic read, glitches caught, considers himself as, not being able to even communicate in a civilized manner, not to mention the banal of the correct perception of information and its analysis.

3. Again, I don't understand why I have something to prove? I doesn't owe anyone anything. With whom I studied, who I studied, who I am is entirely my own business. Hey!!! I do not sell anything here, no services, no products, yesterday I bought other KP in the store. I'm not asking you to agree with me, on the contrary, critical to everything you read about magic, have proven your authority if no experience, scan people scan their message, be respectful of the environment. Only the criticism should be justified, not drunk Burgos type - "yesterday I was drunk and measured don't know why the rune masters live a long time, my DNA is destroyed". It's a rubbish argument, calculated on the same buhih Gopnik.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Sep 15, 2018 16:02

Your answer is also an answer.
Accepted. From the first word to the last..
To argue and prove - do not want.
Said wanted

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 16:09

Martinit's not a garbage argument, but a proven medical fact. Martin, can revolve around the theme, kicking up dust. How you do it.
And you can be in the subject. But not in magazine "Tema", as some might think, and to be relevant to real processes, know their influence and operation principles.
You remain an eternal Amateur. Asil no law, no Runes, no Magic. I'm talking about the difference between the branches of the Right to check asked, and you, as expected, once pierced. That will make a mistake even in the profession, it was clear from the overall level of your argument.
Always refer to some mythical Masters, which anybody in eyes did not see, did not feel alive. Behind the is that clear any of your posts.
You know, lawyers are in fact not made for thinking. I have a lot of experience with lawyers. There's more to deception and three thimbles. Because for the most poorly prepared.
Your matrix is read immediately after all. Let in the fog - not let in - it doesn't change anything.
In short, do not constantly take the public mind fictional ones.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 16:16

Ahah. Proven by whom? Where's the research? It's already silly to discuss. For example, I think you are a worthless person that has no any skills in extrasensory perception, by this you are stupid and not educated, not experienced. You made me something that expressed. Then what? The grinder is turned on, it's all garbage that will erase. You work for the trash it is your destiny. You simply jealous, I would so offhandedly rune to draw and sell for much, and he is forced to persist for a pittance. That's all your snot here. You have no qualities that practitioners have with people, what you're channeling is columnae krivosti and own flares, parasites, not sbalansirovannoi energy. All of your threads, it's your imagination, on how himself anything in this world can not do and along the way you come across the same as you worthless people liars and crooks, those are the qualities you have mastered with a vengeance, even to expand plan to.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 19:48

Martinyou Rune to sell even cheaply.
In fact sell from a dead donkey ears - this is your main motivation?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 20:13

It is unlikely you have the money to buy something. In addition to bile and envy nothing. That's when changed, see the cause and effect, understand how this world works, after many many years, then maybe a candle would scrape, and yet you do only I have the runes to buy since I don't sell them, but in fact, what you can afford. On education money is not necessary to regret, I'm on my spared, most of the resources spent and have no regrets, and continue to spend. I lectures and webinars are not needed, and on the product understand, what a man, what are his qualities, what he can learn from. Yesterday, just one "landmark" man talking. The whole evening had a sense of deja vu, from three-minute conversation, in all Parallels restructuring has gone. Here he is involved "in the process", that he has siddhis. The cow she is also in the subject of production of sausages, as you say.
Last edited by Мартин on Sat Sep 15, 2018 20:21, edited 1 time in total.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 20:20

Martinnot be ridiculous. 8)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 20:23

Clown you're an expert. Study where? Propyl? Or nurses selected?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 21:13

Martinyou what is meant by research? In science reported the results of the research.
Result for Runes I told you several times reported. And believe it or not - a private affair of each lawyer.
You're, in addition to distribution of fairy tales, nothing on Runes cannot tell.
Go to the Academics, if you my little result. If you have security they can not erase as best as chudil. I believe that won the process. A long time ago was not like this?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 21:24

Your result?! AHAHAHAHA!!!! Clown. The nurses then last time got, report them to the ECHR.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 21:31

Martinwhat the nurses? Are you at the hospital love them.And. Alekseeva hope?
You treat not only for the money, which you, as a lawyer, is long gone.
There on the Runes won't fool anyone - the people shoot.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 21:37

You smartphone was allowed to take to play, after removal of the frontal lobes is prohibited. At the expense of my wallet don't worry, I'm just looking new, with foot crocodile is such, that I really liked, I went to this reptile is concerned. But your financial problems we all forum discuss. It should be the same envy with the pretty blonde, saying that she will sell candles and people to help, got out, started to insult people, stick her in wheel to put, delusions, well, just delusional. Runes his DNA and destroy it with the nurses noticed that his chromosomes are destroyed. AHAHAHAHA!!! A multimeter measured it. AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! Well, crazy simple. You're not there webinar shamed?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 22:10

Martinyou for a long time inadequate.
I'm blonde rather to protect, because you never heard about the activation Runes and I was wondering what it is and what it eats.
Just with Runes without activation did not work because of the futility, but the impact of any Runes on the body to be traced may, I have sufficient equipment.
But, Martin, I started to worry about you. You started writing this level neskladuhu that its nothing but destructive effect of Runes on the immature legal brains, I can't explain.
You, as the victim due to the blast Rune grenades, I will provide additional information.
Information: if the Runes began to have a effect on people in the form of tattoos, drawings on Asses, or due to prolonged wearing of amulets with Runes, then cancel Martin known means is impossible.
Runes is information digested by the body. If she minded, it will spin to the complete destruction of the subject. Remember-Rune very quickly because it is a really powerful Symbol. As the AIDS virus. To catch is easy, but to remove - extremely problematic.
Removal tools are, but not for the unemployed Martins.
Martin you with your finances only have to go eat my feelings with sarcasm. But it you have some kind of tasteless. Enough procedure.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Sep 15, 2018 22:30

ЕвгенийР wrote: Just with Runes without activation did not work because of the futility, but the impact of any Runes on the body to be traced may, I have sufficient equipment.
Multimeter. AHAHAHA!!!! You know, your scientific research I was rushing as well as a Spaniard in this video
ЕвгенийР wrote: Runes is information digested by the body.
Rune is the energy of a psychopath, you ALL already have written it here. From any energy, you can rebuild and tune into other threads, as well as runes you can do yourself. Just the ones that have, they are ancient and a lot is already working egregores, Gods and other things. And they nafig not needed, the stream can be fished from the nearest Bush or from a distant planet, only it is necessary correctly to put your fingers, but where you know these things, money all spend on food I suppose, but on the multimeter, the German dream.
ЕвгенийР wrote: Martin you with your finances only have to go eat my feelings with sarcasm.
It says among other things that I got to the point. Do you have a wound, a sore that does not give you peace. As it is, all around successful and psychos with multimeters road no. And others need to piss. Right? Become jealous that Daria candle sells, and you papersincest go to paycheck? Jealous, felt. Direct am.

The webinar was looking?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Sep 15, 2018 23:22

Martinhurt.
Why would I want to watch the seminar? I'm a writer, not a caretaker.
They say there is people went to the roof. It from activation or from its absence? We need to figure out to conduct a new randomized study.
Martin, about the multimeter, I mean you said it to you enough. You're a humanist, a person without education.
I have the instrument of the vegetative resonance test, which included Runes. So staaay I can always see them.
Even a lawyer without running shoes. But you don't need equipment - so you're on just to what he could get in Moscow. Bored even on the courts not to go, advising kooky grandmothers.
I was once in the drum, what I wrote fans. I can do all their ideas to check, and they ideas can not check - theorists.
Your gift - your sausage from the accumulated curses of clientele. There is a kind of negative energy effects.
Bad work as a consultant, kid. But it is so clear - the theory don't know. As well as the practice. Where to practice if you're all in the nose is good advice poke the proposal to go to the Master? What about you then?
Hence, the curse.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 0:45

ЕвгенийР wrote: Even a lawyer without running shoes.
Ahaha. Unable to send a check, bought went today. 15500 on the market, and 7400. This is the way all SB silver, which cost me 84 T. R. It just throws off everything you can, condo man recently came for free did, you know, not familiar, forgot it was spent, and he asked for it himself. I of course then he transferred the money but did everything for free, as it was ordered from SB. Close to shops all feeling under me discount adjust, it SAT exactly works. I have bile your tickle. Thursday bought 225/40 R18 Mike Supersportyesterday map migration 2.6 for a friend, today, CROs and jeans, a jacket tomorrow. Monday 2 client for five hours of work, on Tuesday, the court for about two hours and then I'm free again until Monday, the red shirt I'll buy probably. I'm not ripping ass, live modestly (not needed of course as you are in no one's mouth look, the more beautiful blondes), I only practice interesting. Clients if you need them tighten, BJ, front room, I about it do not think. And you have Yes, a multimeter is not sweet perhaps, but the language can pinch. Yes on the forum to poelozit, saying that steep as robinhood, DNA is destroyed and you have chromosome, the effects are not reversible. I honestly say these things do not like to write, I have the quality sleeping a long time ago already, but you need it just you that such things are receptive. Ie if I'm going to write about practice, about how it works, this is material consciousness in General as a grain to the elephant, it is tough for him to mundane things interesting, they can only success in financial terms, please, what in life is so lacking in common man. Practice at the world look differently, very differently. Other qualities are working and striving for other things. Here's an example activity hierarchy is associated with the abandonment of personal goals and personal resources. This is hard for you to understand, you firmly differentiate themselves in this world, you can't abandon your multimeter, even to achieve big goals.
ЕвгенийР wrote: Bad work as a consultant, kid.
It's all right aunt Jen, think about yourself. Today, while you were arguing, a couple customers called, agreed. You aunt Jen, thank you, not without your help. Can rollback to plant, I'm generous, not demanding and do not cheat. And on account of curses well, crap, well, crap. Firstly I have win 100% if there will be plums, I always immediately agree and do not take such cases. The second curse is the exception "out of something" if the picture of your head was, I would have done to you. You need to take the system channel and to hit hard on him, he will fall off and it will be a curse. The common man himself to restore it to the system will not catch, therefore he will lose egregorial work and other social charms, the channel will recover, but it takes a long time. The Sens do not care, it works with this channel, it immediately and recover. Well, the layman just doesn't know that, well, stuff and nonsense. Fu just. Go chisel work or whatever you do for a living, in General you are far even from the bottom of the magic.<

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:02

MartinI didn't think you were at the thrift store sitting.
The rest do not comment, respecting private law to the uncontrolled stream of consciousness. In apples, therefore, in Kiev - the uncle. Lepota.
You don't have any ships and no clientele. Otherwise, you'd tell the public what is different the substantive law from procedure. But don't cry, don't know that it's not just you. Some of the economic faculty of Moscow state University graduate and not know the difference between the debit of the loan. Won't leave you in such a company.
Well, what lawyer would be the Rune to use. There are other skills in the course.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:07

Aunt Jen, rollback. Think about it. 30% of can give. Well wear a sandwich (I do not think that there is more than enough mocha, just mindless men blondes pretty jealous of), be ashamed, maybe a candle from Darya earn, and multimeter new contacts buy.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:12

Martin, bad things have murdered Runes, if offered me a rollback of 30%.
Go to work for me for nothing. All fees will be given, and the crust of bread you'll make, with Runes opponents and taking unrestricted fee for breaking the curse.
I'm with you on these terms from scoresese - will than 499 rupees for the phone in vain to pay. For a phone that can make?
Martin, it's you that during the last 10 minutes of yapping at me? Trying in vain, only the last energy squandered.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:27

ЕвгенийР wrote: taking unrestricted fee for breaking the curse.
Ahahahahaha!!! Charlotte. You have already put in place if you do not understand. Solar principle. I had one partner like that thought a parasite in one word. He threw judicial loss in the cartoon, the business away and he left the house to build far away from Moscow, I heard it going bad are quite. Just the car wash cleaned it energetically and flew nipple immediately. Do you think aunt Jen with me just talking to? I just never spend. I'm better at tanks to shoot, I'm there to buy more gold than you probably spend on food.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:32

Martinand how old are you then? Do you have a passport?
About discharge not kidding - if you tried to yelp, you then will not be restored. Will one bad lawyer less. They are in Moscow already more than mongrels pigeons and cockroaches. The only difference that the animals fed.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35

About the other nipple recently told long ago it was, not followed. Not beautifully behaved. Came Prosecutor, closed the door, grandmother put the money the Bank owes, and the other Bank where the money of the company was lying closed. On the Playground the child pointed to his son, saying PI..Syu, got. 20 years is shining, everything was sold to buy, and everything is empty. Think baccay its why you have such problems. Nipples nobody likes.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:38

ЕвгенийР wrote:Martinand how old are you then? Do you have a passport?
About discharge not kidding - if you tried to yelp, you then will not be restored. Will one bad lawyer less. They are in Moscow already more than mongrels pigeons and cockroaches. The only difference that the animals fed.
You came. I have your passport not needed.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:39

Martinyou advocate these myths in the toilet was heard, Oleneva from work?
Zastrahuesh while in favor of the relatives. Magic - craft is dangerous in the hospital will not sit, even in Kashchenko.
Now you're a shaman, dropping drool, and tomorrow - already is not. 8)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:40

What the fuck MAG, ololo. Chepushilo fur. Get ready to interesting turns in life.