The Battle Of The Great Magicians

ЕвгенийР
Re: Secret technique runescript

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:43

Martinthe waiting-S.
What is the deadline horned goats? 8)
Martin, you know, I had a good laugh. So - thank you. You are now almost abolishes quickly. And then has enough strength only to crawl to the notary. Know the functions of the notaries? If you do not know, then think again, the Law on notaries: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_1581/
There Consultant for losers, all laid out for refreshment wool.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51

ЕвгенийР wrote: What is the deadline horned goats? 8)
I'm in my lunch today vlupil. Half a year probably is the exposure time. I don't know, have not beaten anyone. Well, if I apologize, will work, it will relieve you of your problem. But it is not me to decide, go there for mages, churches. This is useful in General when you know. And on account of their abilities amuse. Can your multimeter to stick to one place, it doesn't work.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:56

MartinI only half an hour ago started coughing, but it was all over. And just a thought in my head - not familiar-all this is Martin running around naked in the pentagram, burying the Church's floor wax?
Martin, bad work. Goat 10 hours sleep, then began to bleat.
But it's your problem. You know, as a theorist of Magic, the Magic opens a channel between the source and the recipient of the coat? This channel is fueled by energy source? Or - about it in the funny pages pictures, is not it?
You're so vain framed. Better attendants in consultation, counseling, than after such a waste of energy to move out to the suburbs. 8)
Last edited by ЕвгенийР on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:28, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:00

You think like a plumber. Go on, put a candle, ask to have butter as I could, the grandmother in all the boxes shoved. Apologize, ask what I live by deceit and people hurt you to deceive the way, the air they spoil.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:04

Martinyou are swollen from Runes already or what?
The ROC can not attack magic to remove. She has other functions.
What were you thinking when you decided to potyavkat me through the Astral plane? Discounted sneakers?
I can attack to remove, and strain to erase, but rolled back to wash - do not know how. He basically indelible in the case of protection.
Now grope for a pulse. I already wrote to you that you have a weak heart. Now will be even worse.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07

You chepurna. I have to protect all future scans. You zero round. Not to aggravate. I add can. My heart rules, and the liver too. You chepurna, and the rollback I will work, not the first time.
Last edited by Мартин on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:09, edited 1 time in total.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:09

Martin, let me add. Put it on max. You're my goat, and my protection.
It'll be fun. The public is also interesting.
And, the theory of advocacy, roll back is impossible to work out. However, to whom I immediately beads sword - before Martin. :shock:
Last edited by ЕвгенийР on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:11, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:11

Ahaha. What is the maximum chepurna. I don't have any levers, you meter your non-working trying to give birth, but not the usual catch up things. It's all toys. So let's chestis take the strain and I think the next time a head and I'm going to bed. If your multimeter fails, then it's not my fault someone set up a third-party operator, and he was voracious. In General, the head of the plug sometimes.
Last edited by Мартин on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:15, edited 1 time in total.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:15

Martinon toys you are an expert level user neprodvinutye.
And in some magic tricks expert - I. I assaults professionally wash with documentary evidence of success. From cheburashek such as you.
Running around with Runed grenades, flapping ears. With the constant risk to stay without ears. And it remain.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18

Erase erase. Documents keep on hand just in case.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20

MartinI such a bullshit he is not doing. I have the equipment itself all washes.
In addition to kickbacks. Rollback try to erase myself. If you can write then, when I feel it. Pull, but will remain without pants. About sneakers do not even speak.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:49

ЕвгенийР wrote: Pull out, but will remain without pants. About sneakers do not even speak.
You know, you're not my headache. That is a rollback came and as I thought, and money and preferences. When I scavino, there was so much shit that black label made out to you immediately. Would you even really mind included, moron, you manufacturers have substituted, in the Duma the law on mages is, just waiting for such a history to prosherstit on TV show, but to sign. I actually talked to sell you, wait for new owners, and if they have this festering wound will not close as promised, I will revisit your question and give a legal assessment of your actions. I rebuilt today from you, as you call it, the ears do not get on with you for company. You're a real moron Charlotte.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11

You know, very exciting for you both to watch. From the point of view of what I look like when exactly how both of you start at the forum assaults. Ugly look, dignity to lose.
And both of you, too. And you create for the forum images, and dignity is too. Lose.
And here is my verdict.
Eugene, you are going to try to walk themselves, only rely on their natural strength. Martin energy denser, more solid, that is. Oh, and soup. So he's your evil eye is not terrible. And here you are wasting your own resources. No matter what. Just. It's not worth it.I'm not saying you can't get Martin, but I have personally applied, and it is necessary to you?
I'm not on anyone's side. About Martin I have ever written. Some mythical description of the Magi as if they are aliens, not people.
Can you get rotten tomatoes, but I know that after my post - you both think.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:40

rednice to chat with a sane person after talking with lawyers.
No, I Martin does not pricked in the ass. All he will have is the result only of his attempts to splash with elements of black Magic.
He is shaking from fear. But what if Martin each barrel bung and is trying to advertise itself as a great power steering and while this Magic?
Want-not want, but have to get dirty, alerting the public to carefully study rashozhie stamps. Runes kind of thing is harmless, if about them to read. But in fact, not at all. They are working and dangerous design, which better to avoid. Martin heedlessly drank out of this puddle and the result is clear to all. Now back to man to develop is difficult.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:14

рыжая wrote: Eugene, you are going to try to walk themselves, only rely on their natural strength.
Redhead ahaha ahaha. Yes, it's Charlotte, it is but to put volts on the instrument table on what can not. He even openly says that the volume will raise and work equipment, the price tag puts. He ordered, his idea of making money, he showed how to make and asked me to participate in this, it's specifically evident from his messages. So reading Your message I can tell you one thing, You know this caposelvi and apply for one. Only one thing You do not catch up, that will remove this case from the trafficking because of You, and it will have to answer.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:18

Eugene,. Martin is not PR. Of course, it looks like, but take into account that we are in a public place, and every post, any of us can be "read" as a PR. We show others how clever we are, what we "magicians", as we understand the magical and psychic themes. We show the World - "look, here I am". He who does not shows anything please not quite. And black magic it doesn't leave.
Traditional black magic is if I can get your hair, blood, or even something personal, and be buried, for example in the cemetery or put in some kind of rot. But that's not important. It's a ritual. Symbol. Should again be adjusted through the personal belongings on the human energy, applied here because of their own malice...
In our time, claim that the same Michael, for example, that can be configured through the Nickname of the person. Can. How not cool, and disguise is always a self-portrait. But here, the same principle. Attunement. To feel really.
You have to be really evil to purposefully hold black ritual. And so... all these skirmishes on the forum runs out emotions go.
But reputation is suffering Objectively.
So, it is not worth anything.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:20

Martinyou shouldn't drink from puddles rune. :wink:
Now bleat neskladuhu, dropping the snot and mixing flight of his own imagination and reality.
Martirosian, only two Runes are not harmful(in part) - Uruz and Nautiz. And you all licked. Yes, you still with Runes "Master" accelerating down kick gave.
What you're whining? For what struggled - on that and is now hanging.
Redyou, I suppose, like a subject and studying it. But most of what is written on it, is not true. All need to learn that no one does. Not think that all that is written - a flight of fancy previous generations of the Martins.
The result - nothing.
And about black magic is also incorrect. It is quite different, with no cemeteries, the moon, and shaking knees. More efficient and more everyday.
Martin is now on her sausage.
Last edited by ЕвгенийР on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:27, edited 2 times in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23

Yeah, okay Martin, calm down. Would be at least a drop of seeing or at least feeling, you would know that I'm not familiar with Eugene.
Here I am, reading your correspondence, too, got the impression that you played with Eugene, it's all in two hands. Put him show. But I know that you are not familiar with. It just looks like that.
I was not the first time accused of collusion with the opponent. All listen, so in collusion with almost all of the forum.
About what business you say you will be removed..Martin, nonsense, honestly. I'm not lying.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:35

рыжая wrote:would at least drop seeing or at least feeling
Why do I need puzzles to solve. To see to feel. I know that he's not working alone. Charlotte one do not work, and generally only scumbags work that place on the bunk. Then read this
ЕвгенийР wrote: I Have the equipment itself all washes.
In addition to kickbacks. Rollback try to erase myself. If you can write then, when I feel it. Pull, but will remain without pants. About sneakers do not even speak.
And then this
ЕвгенийР wrote:the toys you are an expert level user neprodvinutye.
And in some magic tricks expert - I. I assaults professionally wash with documentary evidence of success.
Toys clear what, but that I'm not special it's true, I do not use instruments, only consciousness. And he's a professional in this subject.
And then this
рыжая wrote:Eugene, you are going to try to walk themselves, only rely on their natural strength.
Yes, there are other points, the question is really solved, just who do not know, need to understand that communication with such individuals is dangerous to health, because they claim that they will cure You of known diseases, of course for the money. It's a very specific article, etc., just to advertise is not necessary to go to him and big brother promised to investigate. And all who will be his one way or another to protect must understand that it is disastrous and justifying the replies on this forum will solve nothing.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44

Eugenewell about black magic... don't know, maybe you know. I don't know how.
Yes, I need bells and whistles to tune into the person. It is necessary first to understand why the evil eye, someone invented centuries ago Invented precisely so and not otherwise. And Yes, I took it from the books. But to understand why and how it works - know yourself.
I don't mindlessly can reproduce it, and consciously.
You know what sucks? The tank line.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:46

Martinyou want to have treated? Then sell the apartment and take the credit - you are hard to cure.
Fear not, the magic rollback - it doesn't hurt. Psssssssssss and FSE. 8)
Redno dill to be addressed - and potentially a rollback will not. Black magic is how to spit back in the back of the coat to glue or gum.
If caught, even a lawyer, Martin is not able to get.
And you don't steal. Ha-ha-ha.....

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:49

Martinstop dissing me.
About the artifacts, wrote and bought. In this and the energy is denser.
Face and dignity, Yes, to lose.
Yes, and threats. Why?
As it was in "Comedy woman", so I would not be a intelligent person, I guess, would be described with fear, and believe me, I was very scared.:)

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:54

redMartin barks, but gets dirty saliva only to himself.
And now he is under the Mat and lingering howls. Came under my own hand.
And you do not write at all. Only to lawyers. The law in the Duma is a long time. 8)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Sep 16, 2018 13:13

Threats are only Charlotte and the team if You are in it, what I can do. And the rest I don't care it's not my problem if they want to keep everything as it is, we can still make it, and if not, pen out with hidden cameras, not person such a bad thing, toy for children, but also a means of blackmail and FAB chasing their carriers. Charlotte promised to absorb. No, because it is easier, I agree with the government fully in this matter, if such things happen, it means the manufacturer has lost control. How many people has he offered to me such treatment? And how many offer? Hell is over.

Код

Post by Код » Sun Sep 16, 2018 13:48

Мартин wrote:big brother promised to investigate.
Snitched then?
Well done!
Now the money paid for it! Income - it is income!
That's why (well, plus has nothing to do here, nothing seriously advanced here has probably unlikely to appear) looks like it's time to go!