Secret technique runescript

ЕвгенийР
Re: Secret technique runescript

Post by ЕвгенийР » Tue Aug 28, 2018 17:40

Petrovic Dlike may all that much. But it is necessary to wear only what is not harmful. Action Runes can be objectively measured on certified medical equipment.
Rune yer - not white and fluffy.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Tue Aug 28, 2018 17:50

Petrovic Dmeasured vegetative resonance test of Schimmel on the equipment produced by the Moscow-based company and certified by the Ministry of health. Firms do not call, to not think that advertise. But it's all there for 30 years or more. Older test Voll acupuncture points there are already like 60 years - is also suitable for measuring the impact of Runes.
The process is simple - the body is placed a Rune or a piece of paper with her picture and the equipment looks reaction - positive or negative.
Rune Hyeres - strongly negative. Destroys a lot.
Other names - Yar, Yar yera.
Last edited by ЕвгенийР on Tue Aug 28, 2018 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Дарья миронова

Post by Дарья миронова » Wed Aug 29, 2018 0:56

To work the runes there are programs of activation, in the hands of a master they will work. Runescript for the formation and creation of Magic virtual spaces below your goal or mission was accomplished. If your goal is to make money, find love, be happy, this is the direction for You.

Дарья миронова

Post by Дарья миронова » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:02

The disclosure of secret techniques no negative consequences if you informed people you give the keys and use these keys brings the one who takes them in hand.

Дарья миронова

Post by Дарья миронова » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08

Now techniques, I the admin upload some pictures of the Rune , which You will be able to put a handle on your hip to your leg wear without washing, and after a shower to paint on from 7-9 days and for myself, to test the effect of runescript for money and luck. Activation must be done when you draw a rune without activating the rune will not work!!! Activation for everyone in the forum will send after the admin will send photos. Attention! Not to paint a rune, while I'm For Everyone on the forum will not send the activation keys. Well, if in the future You will be interested to communicate with Me Personally, then welcome everyone to the WEBINAR, which according to numerous requests I'm sure All will hold and will personally answer all your questions

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:00

Hello Daria, I have on both hands pronounced inverted Algiz rune. What is it and how is it to be ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:11

Rune for application to the thigh.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:15

Daria is ready to hold a webinar, please, mark this message any (the button with the thumbs up at the bottom right of the message), if you want to participate in it, if you gather enough people, we define the time.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:40

As soon as I draw something, branded themselves, so once you become a slave to some kind of egregore. Am I wrong? :)

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:51

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Rune for application to the thigh.
Kind of tattoo work.
Why the right hip?
Somewhere I vaguely heard that the picture "on the Left - you change. On the right you broadcast the meanings in the world."

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:29

Drawn not necessarily. The Rune can be printed on black-and-white laser printer or draw by hand on a piece of paper and put it in his pocket. Will work too.
Runes do not need to be activated. Otherwise, you will think that they themselves no power, but the power they joins activating. Which is stronger Runes. But then - why use Runes? Instead, you can use the letters of the alphabet - they themselves, too - Runes. But their positive - 14.
And activate the letters is also not necessary. The letters of the alphabet on the positive effect of the stronger Runes.
The runes are old. For the people is long gone. For modern people, they act differently than those who created them.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:12

Activation keys have not sent?

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:38

Дарья миронова wrote:Now, techniques I the admin upload some pictures of the Rune , which You will be able to put a handle on your hip to your leg wear without washing, and after a shower to paint on from 7-9 days and for myself, to test the effect of runescript for money and luck.
I understand that a full analysis of runescript not? Okay. I agree that the wizard can keep their secrets. To put on something without analysis and explanation poruno of course, I also won't. I don't know anything about Daria, but to experience and make judgments, if we are talking about runes, I would like to ask Daria to present some less secret runescript with a full analysis.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 30, 2018 21:29

I am not an expert in the runes, but there seems to be all clear. Wunjo (I don't think Torsos), Algiz, and Dagaz. The establishment of harmonious contract under the protection of a higher power. Where there is Dagaz, probably the beginning of "rotation", AVI is the planning, the beginning of some Affairs and then quite a "business" runes that cover all aspects, economy, family, road, micro/macro, etc. I don't see security problems, there is runescript much tougher. "Chernushny" Petro nope, which is responsible for "some agreement," reassignment and sharing of resources/qualities, etc. Even while looking for a bug where AVI, I thought there Dagaz did not finish, a tickle, vishudha "stole", I get this from the business spells, business cleansing channels roughly. Right leg it is a place for it, because this stuff is supposed to "make the situation". And Yes, the runes you want to activate, stavy need to specify to just avoid any such questions about the "harmful" unknown signal sets. Without this will work, but somehow.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Aug 31, 2018 0:00

Мартин wrote:I'm not a big expert in runes, but there seems to be all clear. Wunjo (I don't think Torsos), Algiz, and Dagaz.
Can be tours as removing obstacles. But I was interested to hear the thinking of the author to understand the interesting - not interesting for me, such a cooperation. The wizard can be good, but that is not called for you.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 31, 2018 0:02

Yes, it will work harder and faster. Here is the stage of the slander. But usually use several "breakdown" of runes, I think there is becoming more harmonious, although cleaning was included. Mae B. Mae B. T.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Fri Aug 31, 2018 17:31

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Rune for application to the thigh.
Not exactly one rune, and the rune of becoming. Daria Mironovahe's your copyright? And of course now zhdems the method of activation, hopefully not blood :D

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Aug 31, 2018 19:02

My IMHO. Other people's bets is better to use as little as possible. What to do if you don't have enough experience? To find the wizard who will help You correct mistakes, give additional knowledge, not just give up my becoming. That's why I expect from Daria parse any of its copyright stavy to understand what you can learn from.

Дарт

Post by Дарт » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:17

Where are the keys? :wiz

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 03, 2018 16:01

On the webinar Daria will tell all.

Всесам

Post by Всесам » Mon Sep 03, 2018 17:13

Hello Daria. How many people assume You must subscribe to a webinar, what would it happened.

Феерия

Post by Феерия » Tue Sep 04, 2018 18:40

Looking forward to activation,especially now I will be very useful)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 05, 2018 17:53

the Webinar will take place on September 12 at 20.00 Moscow time.
The link to enter https://zoom.us/j/9811089232

Дарт

Post by Дарт » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52

Alex,tell me will there be a recording of the webinar?For those who cannot attend.

арим

Post by арим » Sat Sep 08, 2018 18:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:the Webinar will take place on September 12 at 20.00 Moscow time.
The link to enter https://zoom.us/j/9811089232
The record will be?