Secret technique runescript

ЕвгенийР
Re: Secret technique runescript

Post by ЕвгенийР » Fri Oct 05, 2018 21:17

With the Runes situation, as with Astrology. Who on that much. Information really no place to take, only to come up with your own, or compile from other people's writings, clean text to complete loss of contents. The technique is standard and used everywhere.
And all that is also standard - the collapse of the health and personality of the authors. On one of the compilation does not go far.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 06, 2018 13:19

ЕвгенийР wrote:With the Runes situation, as with Astrology. Who on that much. Information really no place to take, only to come up with your own, or compile from other people's writings, clean text to complete loss of contents. The technique is standard and used everywhere.
And all that is also standard - the collapse of the health and personality of the authors. On one of the compilation does not go far.
The fact of the matter is that the terms of rituale-staging - two pritopa , three Prilepa, Ku )))That religious service ..that magic. Without an understanding of the process of creativity and work in this energy. All of "scenario" in the best case , at worst, all hell will gather, the whole of the infernal ..and sorcerers ,type))).Fu ))).
The collapse of health ends when included in the contract , when the use of Runes , not understanding the process . If the contract is with the school of Runes , do not know who "protects" the Egregore of those runes that school, and blood runes to activate her ))) . And there you have your DNA-the Bastion of your carcass and spirit))) nested....Well, who in that))). Where there health will be?

Код

Post by Код » Sat Oct 06, 2018 16:03

Runes for two thousand years. And maybe more. Than living those ancient that these characters were created? Survived, robbed, killed, captured territory, slaves, fought and so on.
You can assume that they appealed to a Higher power, to help them in their razboina/predatory/militant fields. What can and purely by the nature requested.
Thus, the conclusion. It is possible initially in these characters/these characters (at least most of them) there is a reference to the Destructive Forces.
What specific Rune to which Power we are unlikely to know.

You need to understand that the Gods then the Gods now are two different Forces.

And here is probably right Evgenii which tests the Runes in terms of their impact/interaction with the human body. Some errors can certainly be. But this is quite likely a feature of a particular person does not affect the General trend.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 06, 2018 16:46

CodeRunes can be a heritage of much more ancient Civilizations that existed hundreds of thousands years ago before the flood and other World Disasters, erased the old Civilization.
Therefore, what worked for them doesn't mean that will work for us. Or will work totally unexpected and bizarre way.
All we must explore, not only the PR. But it is difficult, it is easier to rewrite the five books and the sixth issue with the word "secrets". So it will be better to sell.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 18:07

Runes (system Armanen), Astrology (character), Tarot Cards (Tarot of Oscar Wilde) - the symbolism reflecting the Archetypes.
Archetypes according to Jung are the realm of the collective unconscious and represent a certain image library, inherited.
What does this mean? This means that the essence of these characters will be understood by anyone if he tries to describe them because it has already invested at birth
And since the Archetypes is the energy of our collective unconscious, then realizing this - we get access to these energies. Now how work with this with regard to Magic. These can be talismans, spells for protection and so on, are made graphically, and in the case of Runes, perhaps you can make and voice the spell if you know exactly the pronunciation.
Take Love, for example, and describe its characters. What is love? Beauty (Venus) in astrology + passion (Mars) caring (moon). Well, as always - something fix.
Again, if the system of Runes is correct, the universal - or any other system - it will find a response in every person. The purpose of man must first be described in the system.
Plus, if it's a spell that the ancient Magi had calculated the date, hour, location of the moon to all high the perfect balance for a positive Purpose. If it's the mascot, take into account the material on which it was manufactured.
MAG prepared, cleansed, fasted.
Now. What is a Mage? MAG, I think, a person who feels the energy space, the world and knows how to manage, manipulate, through universal symbols, which provides access to the collective unconscious.
It's a talent. The same as any other. Predisposition to something.
But talent alone is not enough. Self-discipline, food, exercise.
On this site, in fact, many use exactly the archetypes, covering, however, it other names. But the narrative includes any person, archetype, energy, and man it really feels.
Such a thing as a Creator (he's a Mage) - is Universal and will respond to vibration in every person, we need only describe its universal qualities. But whether this Creator in a pointy hat, no hat with the gown, it is the individual traits that each person will be different, that is, it is the personal unconscious.<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 18:55

Symbols (runes, astrology, Tarot) - access Archetypes - the access to the real energies that exist objectively, that is not dependent upon man.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 06, 2018 19:07

redRunes as Symbols not associated with the Archetypes.
If you read the book of Carl Gustav Jung, there's a lot of characters. But Jung usually applies to the Christian interpretation of the Archetypes. She is very deeply ingrained - father was a pastor. And symbols have a Christian interpretation.
Even in its red Book - entirely one Christianity.
Old German mythology interpreterpath he is also from a Christian perspective.
In General, the vision of Carl Gustav Jung has always refracted through his personality matrix. All other matrix cast. This is quite natural, because different systems interpret the visions he had, of course, was not.
There is one in Jung's work on synchronicity, where he used astrological analysis algorithms to the problems of patients. But at the end of this work, Jung did not found explicit confirmation of compliance of the personality structure of patients with Astrology. On the contrary, came to the conclusion that the interpretation in the form of unconscious filtering of events is subjective - depends on who conducts the analysis.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 19:10

To make it clear that this Universal system is a system in which it is possible to describe Any Phenomenon in this world and the subtle and material.
Simply, if we think it any event, the phenomenon, can be decomposed into the essence composes simple and also the reverse process. Composes simple still more simple until you get to the point, to the character.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 19:17

Eugenii, read Karl Welz, who explains why and how the Magic works.
He explains why the characters should be correct, that is close to the original image. He recommends that the above system of Runes.
The relationship of symbols and archetypes is in izučennii system of Tarot. And Jung is the best and first gave the concept of Archetypes.
At the moment the closest thing to Ignalina Tarot is a system of Oscar Wilde.
The connection of Astrology and archetypes too. In the later works of Jung.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 19:26

I basically tried to explain, it's very difficult. The sequence unfolds before your eyes, and bring it to understand, at least approximately hard...
Eugene, You are doing astrology, he constructed his map, meditated on it, trying to understand why a certain provision in the literature are described that way? Has it ever happened that suddenly the words written spoke to You deeply and you could feel here getting into the goal, this is exactly 100 percent?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 19:36

Yes, and, of course, something to write Golosova, you have to have real experience with these systems.
I've worked with Tarot and Astrology. With the Runes faced a total of three times.
Worked in the abstract, developed the Aspect of Archetypes, that is, meditated, trying to comprehend the essence.
I remember when I was taught why astrological significance such. That means Circle, Dot, Arrow, Cross, Semicircle. The cornerstone.
By the way, the Numbers are also a Universal System, that is, existing independently from man. Michael, for example, uses it, prescribes a matrix that operate in the subconscious of any human being, because they are already there as a mental education and energy, respectively. And again, in the Tarot, the card the Magician has One.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 06, 2018 19:38

redI engaged in the medical use of Symbols and Astrology with Tarot. I have all has a practical application.
Works Astrology, Tarot, and Symbolism - in order to run a successful treatment.
Karl Welz with explanations I do not have in the first place. I one book I read and made up about it a certain opinion.
Over the astrological map, it is not necessary to meditate - it turns out to dilute the blue warm. Astrology in the usual sense is a mathematical or symbolic system CPU need only set the initial parameters.
Meditation is an attempt to obtain information through direct - in the form of sensations, thoughts or images. No computers.
The explanation for the symbols of Astrology are taken from the works of famous pre-revolutionary Mason GOM-and - all this comes from the Jewish tradition of a type of the Torah, Sephiroth and all the rest. Numerology and Tarot, too, from GOM-and there are. But the author was not able to predict that after the revolution the whole of the Masonic group will cover the related origin of the Cheka. From tenacious embraces of which he never made it back.
http://ariom.ru/forum/p124094.html
From GOM-and Encyclopedia in General, all starts well but in the middle starts to slip - knowledge of the masons on this end starting fantasy.
Tarot cards by G. O. M.-but have some of the best execution. It's a pity that large. But man perceives them better than all the other cards. I use them not for divination, self-other, and for the diagnosis of the current condition of the people.
Tarot cards - this is symbolic of the sustainable matrix of States of the individual. Have a very important diagnostic value for the determination of the psychological state at the moment.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 06, 2018 23:54

Hmm, about GOD the first time I hear from You. But not lazy, I take the time to look on the Internet. Deck itself I also do not know. To my great regret the deck, with which I was once, on the Internet I have not found, despite the huge variety of.
So, GOM. Well image, of course, fancy. Of course we need to understand.
But more on this point nothing to say.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 07, 2018 0:04

Evgenii, I don't know if You met in Your research of rune deck (oddly at first glance) author Donald Tyson?
https://www.google.bg/search?q=donald+t ... IQ_AUIESgB
In my opinion (the original edition by chance have, though only as a collector) a powerful thing, made it a mage. Well, black or not, I can't argue.
_--------
Two more the author is quite good, in my opinion, for runes: Halina (Galina) Bednenko and Kenneth meadows.
p.s. I used to have, we can say study, experience (incl.course on runes, a lot read, etc etc). At present not engaged, decided to give for those interested the above authors.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:25

Ivan Slavovit depends on what you use Tarot cards or Runes. If for divination, the decisive role of the interpreter. From his explanation of the meaning of these extra cards depends all guessing. If the same is not to use the interpreter to show man the cards themselves, its the reaction to them, you can find a completely objective way. It will be a positive, neutral or negative. It remains only to identify positive card or amount of cards, and use them to influence the state. Man looking at the characters, are likely to perceive them all at once, but each character separately. Symbols can unite in meaning or act as the sum of the individual symbolic meanings. To begin the study necessary, of course, simple reaction to a single character or a map in the case of Runes or Tarot. In the case of Tarot cards will be the reaction of two cards - on the card associated with the current state, and map-related condition in which people wanted to be in the internal forecast. Each Tarot card is a symbol of the steady state. In the case of Runes, each Rune also represents one state, but the human reaction to each of the Runes will be negative. For the amount of Runes too negative. Runes weaken. While the best Tarot card does not weaken, on the contrary, translates into a heightened state of resistance to stress. And in this condition favorable Tarot cards person can easily translate, using again the same symbol information.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:42

By the way, about the impact (+ or -) runes, in the book of Kenneth meadows is the method by which you can define for a specific time of day which of the 24 runes has the highest activity. This allows you to make observations and comparisons not only with the Tarot and/or other systems and interpretations, and with daily peaks of activity bioenergiser meridians. So, for experienced in these things.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:52

And affecting, bioenergiya meridians & runes, I can not pass the ring to the SS-Totenkopfring (while I was wearing reinforced me remark, for the sake of curiosity). There are symbols (those W Armyanskie runes) are looking strictly at location bioenergiser meridians on the finger.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sun Oct 07, 2018 14:34

Ivan SlavovMeridian is not something that I think about them.
It is not the flows of energy, and control systems of the body.
That's just for these control systems and adversely affect the Runes, creating a permanent distortion of the type gray-brown-crimson points. But, because the human control system in the form of meridians only one, then any distortion of this system are nevertheless the team to unconditional execution.
This is the physical effect of Symbols on human. Including.
Of course, if you really want to, you can get a cutlass SS. Helmets like now in Moldova do.
But the order came pretty bad. What then is it all symbolism?