Advise the artifact :-)

Лева

Post by Лева » Fri Aug 17, 2018 17:41

Began to be interested in these products
What would you recommend from pendants, cards and so forth in the 'information technology". Interested in something that clearly has a positive impact on material reality, increases energy, removes blocks and so forth and clearly the gusts to enjoy for short to 2 weeks period of time, regardless of having faith in this subject? Himself while looking in the direction of products, technology and SAMM bioresonance modulators

Амакер

Re: Advise the artifact :-)

Post by Амакер » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:13

Лева wrote:clearly has a positive impact on material reality, increases energy, removes blocks and so forth
Want everything at once? ;)
To improve the material reality - the Cornucopia.
On energy I believe all of the pendants are influenced, I obviously bandage Navigator works.
For removing blocks of the Body.
Success.

Лева

Post by Лева » Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:13

Want everything at once YES! However, it is ready and gradually get what you want and would like to experience some of the results in order to reinforce the faith and stay motivated. I would like is one thing but actually working and don't want to hang round pendants and bracelets as a Christmas tree. Who thinks about the alchemy cards ? One really works and there a newcomer ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 20, 2018 17:43

Лева wrote: I would Like is one thing but actually working and don't want to hang round pendants and bracelets as a Christmas tree. Who thinks about the alchemy cards ?
In order to choose, you need to read about the products and choose what resonates with your needs at the moment. And choose for you to advise you, but then will you solve their problems?
And the theme for this new start was not necessary, and to write in the topic , the items on which you want to ask.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Feb 13, 2019 13:10

Error in writing