The discussion of the essays RESONANCE

Рита С
Re: essay Competition-RESONANCE

Post by Рита С » Thu Jul 12, 2018 0:39

Biliary Seagull
1 million USD = RUB 62 million Approximately.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:50

Alexander N.
Super!!!! :lol: :lol: bi

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25

Holy shit. (Andrew, it's about Your essay)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 23:42

рыжая wrote:Alexander N.
Super!!!! :lol: :lol: bi
Where is Your creation? :)
Spit it out, do not be shy. :)

Андрей Кабанков wrote:All we can do is to choose what to eat at lunchtime
If you look from this angle, and here, too, the imaginary freedom of choice is limited to the menu.
We blindly opulence the illusion of having a choice, because our ego prohibits to notice that the choice of something for us, someone already made
what freedom of will is limited to only small fluctuations inside a rigid framework.
Well jail is just... :) :) :)

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59

Александр Н. wrote: If you look from this angle, and here, too, the imaginary freedom of choice is limited to the menu.
and you can prepare yourself and spit on a menu, you can choose a dish from the menu and ask to remove\add the ingredients to your taste, you do not have :)
maybe, in a sense, and the prison but there are prisons where the conditions are much better free life of some poor Indians. So they live in boxes by the road and eat what they could find while in the good European prison regular food, dry, warm, running water available and a library - study, develop.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 15, 2018 17:55

Commendable Andrew K.
For Your ESSAY/ point of view on things.
I will not argue, for so it is in this world.
You are right, and right as all the participants of the contest..
In this topic you can argue:
"freedom of will", "willpower" is what?
Equivalent, or both? Ambiguous, that is the meaning.
Willpower is manifested, for example, the rejection of bad habits.
To build a business from scratch. (according to the same interviewee businessman)
Of course, "framework/jail" is, beyond which the ordinary man can not go. For a variety of reasons.
Well, if to reject all limits of conduct, break down the prison walls?
Why not?!
This is based on progress and evolution.
To break all the old and to build something new.
This is the manifestation of free will.

excerpts from "crane"
Engine Hours Of Eternal Time.
Here it be again that "something".
And how to choose from all found "something", navanee for me.
"Watch" or Anna? It's simple. Or all the gold in the world.
What are these things before the real choice?!
That would be my bag, and the bag of a million dollars in change, from a helicopter would have scattered it over the morning town. On one bill.
And Money will be Falling from heaven.
Ordinary people breaking all existing templates.
Although it has been in history, when God was thrown to the ground food, the manna from heaven. Also, I would have done to gold...
But "Time" predatory lynx jumped on my chest, breaking off all sorts of thoughts.

The apostate — who you really are.
The thing I trembling on "planet earth" or a new creation of the human mind, causing to go against the will of a divine Creator, not the Creator, but the Creator of the demiurge has driven people into a hell on earth.
Probably both. I do not know.
But stupid to oppose evolution to be digitized with 3D scanner for life in the virtual space.
Not in the sense that just backslid from anything petty, and empty of human passions, ambitions, career, family, whatever — just carnal and prinosyaschie satisfaction.
And I mean — I'm an Apostate: I like everyone, I'm one against all, against the sky and above it.
Or also standing out on the street, and nailed to the gates of the temple Church, their ten theses of the new gospel of Matthew, that is from Eugene–Jonica.
No, the apostates can not be by definition a newly-found Messiah.
Just want to reject the whole World.
And because I'm just an apostate.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Discussion of essays RESONANCE

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 19, 2018 16:27

Александр Н. wrote:Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
All we can do is to choose what to eat at lunchtime

If you look from this angle, and here, too, the imaginary freedom of choice is limited to the menu.
We blindly opulence the illusion of having a choice, because our ego prohibits to notice that the choice of something for us, someone already made
what freedom of will is limited to only small fluctuations inside a rigid framework.
Well jail is just...
In prison there is a choice. Inside the mind of no one in prison has no power. Take many writers ,even scientists who wrote their epochal works there. Choice-allowing yourself, and motivating positive..in this choice for themselves(even within limits ) -this is your own choice. Out of the framework proposed is physically possible by mental. Tesla worked in the mental)). Writers and other could in the small room to create open , which are then embodied. Whether the person is willing to make a choice in favor of experience , even if it is not appropriate at this time, but later for example giving benefits ..

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 0:08

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
In prison there is a choice. Inside the mind of no one in prison has no power. Take many writers ,even scientists who wrote their epochal works there. Choice-allowing yourself, and motivating positive..in this choice for themselves(even within limits ) -this is your own choice. Out of the framework proposed is physically possible by mental. Tesla worked in the mental)). Writers and other could in the small room to create open , which are then embodied. Whether the person is willing to make a choice in favor of experience , even if it is not appropriate at this time, but later for example giving benefits ..
I.e., the presence of prison would not be denied. And one of the outputs is supposedly in the mental.
The coveted door as though you happened to be unlocked.
Do not suppose that behind this door is just nearby the camera bigger?
The illusion of possible escape is the best way to control those who are tired of doing time.

Just don't call me a fatalist position, the exhausted prisoner.
In any drive you can find your own high. :)

LILIYA-R, and You my essay plan to write, or bosses have been deprived of freedom of will? :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 20, 2018 15:01

Александр Н. wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
I.e., the presence of prison would not be denied. And one of the outputs is supposedly in the mental.
The coveted door as though you happened to be unlocked.
Do not suppose that behind this door is just nearby the camera bigger?
The illusion of possible escape is the best way to control those who are tired of doing time.

Just don't call me a fatalist position, the exhausted prisoner.
In any drive you can find your own high. :)

LILIYA-R, and You my essay plan to write, or bosses have been deprived of freedom of will? :)
Free will can teryatsya in voloshinskom form, while consciousness is not understood! Sleeping. At higher levels there was no prison. But there are traps))) they are illusory and can look like a Paradise and a prison. Bdit)).
Essay on what? I am here only his essays(Serov) opinion writing)). I'm in a free ,at that time the country has lived-stagnation (for me it was probably an illusion , but the feeling of freedom and happiness was complete). There all you can if with a revolver not to go and guns blazing)) the rest in moderation. I even have a reference from school was that under Stalin would have shot))).So that's it . My employer does not limit me, if Blizzard is not reached)).But it saves my status-image)) when I get carried away. And the rest-I feel and look what to write and what to see.<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19

Honey, I liked Your Essay. Especially the beginning. A little more vague (for me).
Well, what do You understand by the words Personal Code?

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:37

redthank :o
рыжая wrote:Well, what do You understand by the words Personal Code?
Thank you for your question, very, very correct. Personal Code - the concept of multi-layered, multi-level, and I understand that I will explore it in relation to itself for long. Maybe I'm not enough for its opening this life but if not to try to understand it, then life just is not enough. I'll try to explain it the layering in relation to themselves.

1. When I was 4 years old, we worked in the kindergarten to the matinee the day of March 8, studied with a group of girls dance the dolls. I remember muttering under her breath, "We fun dolls, La-a-a-darling, okay...", and she thought at the time:"Why me cram this stuff? I have such an important thing, and I was forced to portray a stupid doll." Then on the morning of my mother and grandmother looked at us with affection on the faces, and I thought, "They really are inadequate, rejoice that stupid clown?".
2. One of my professions - cutter. I've been sewing for several years when one day at a family gathering found out that my grandmother was trimmed at the time of the local women. But that's not all. My daughter at age 4 picked up a needle and thread and sewed fleece blankets for the cat. The stitches are the envy of many modern ladies. In the partial 6 it is already easily able to construct a skirt or a Cape, I wouldn't be surprised if she's soon a coat will.
3 Many years keep a diary and rereading old notebooks drew attention to recurring situations. Changing conditions, changing time and situation again. Gradually learned to see the repetition of others.

In the first case I've come to understand that I am here, and I have on Earth has its own important task.
The second case is the influence of the kind.
Third - the influence matrix.
These are all elements of personal code, a kind of reality inherent to the person's birth. A lot of them. Different. Acting under the influence of these facts the person executes the program without realizing it. Where there is an unconscious program, there is no choice, no freedom.
How to realize your programs?
- Introspection, insight
- Numerology
Astrology
- I Ching
- Tarot Cards
- Palmistry, physiognomy, etc.
You need to look, study and observe and the personal code will become clear. I believe in it. The problem with our times is that the matrix is deeply penetrated in the personal code, but that's another topic.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 31, 2018 16:08

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Essay for the competition from the Asgard.
Quote:
Which for me means free will? Amused try to undermine some fossilized beliefs. Neuroscientists have proven that such a thing as freedom of will, in practice, is missing. Transpersonal psychologists are convinced that the brains of people United in a single neural network. So whose will?
Well , what to say, maybe so here full version briefly and full
If you take all this into account, we do not we and the robots full)).
But if you just follow the advice and then why is the brain to learn anything then, if still not we think it or someone else? Who in this case develops :? :roll: we consider ourselves to be, and in fact , who we develop, train...?<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Aug 01, 2018 22:48

Sweet, thanks for the reply.
Are You really four years already so thought? Not childish at all?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Aug 01, 2018 22:53

In fact, personally, I have had the surprise. How from different corners of the forum users wrote their Essays, beginning with quantum physics and ending just shopping.
Inscrutable thy ways, o Lord, especially when they are so many. :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:33

рыжая wrote:Are You really four years already so thought? Not childish at all?

Yes, it is four or even earlier. "Childishness" came later, when we have learned to adapt to social demand.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:36

Nanomag beautiful :o it resonated with every cell of the skin.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 03, 2018 16:25

Guest wrote(a):
For such a project as rela million is not enough,even a building permit is not received, deneh not enough.It makes no sense to do that in abundance, and there is no queue,anyone can use for small money.

Guest , as in this embodiment, warm, lots of money is not necessary, but you can do without...yeah and the option of easy , you only need the wit to include.

rel wrote :This, though more versatile, and probably recommended for the area in which I now live — but I suspect it is either barely enough for the amount of $ 1 million or the remaining for equipping workshops of the money would be considerably less. So let we are talking about building a Lite version of the Center in warm latitudes, for example in India, the Dominican Republic, Bali, or the Black Sea, etc.

Guest wrote(a):
I would take someone that is in a million)) research in Microbiology,reboot consciousness and life extension,improved quality of life,health without illness,hierarchy of types,flashing status.

So what is described rel is the minimum( with the maximum of the above) , which he described, you can develop. But this is the beginning of education-the development of geniuses to begin with, on a voluntary basis, and that biology and the other to develop, then first they need to educate , nurture... :wink: Everything written is true. But from the point of view of normal matrix stitched soldiers , then it is a UTOPIA))))). Especially in our country. And not because she's retarded , because someone need it.... So there are lots of ready sites and development options, and even ....Oh, and then options fell)) some magic slave owners will use the idea.....as always. There are already a few such centers in India... but there under your Egregor sharpened.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Aug 03, 2018 19:58

Lily, thank you for your attention and support! az Sorry that I used the usual way 'emergency discharge', it was necessary to leave more time, have time to describe in more detail and more items to reveal.. Well, all the time. The exercise was still useful. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 04, 2018 13:39

rel As you correctly noted above, that the energy left in the plan at the last moment, was saved for Abraham is also one of the techniques of implementation intentions... All that you described , if you started right now , in the presence of the million)), to create plans, that in fact you created the Egregore , the rules prescribed in it , actions for the future and other matters described in the essay :wink: Involving :) lots of energy reading, and in the course of your speculative verse represents...Well, you understand.
Refinements and adjustments may appear as duties to help..dobrovolskio . Well, other additional instructions))). You got it ...almost...now it's a million ? Although I have already written that it is not necessary, and options , there are two already in this way of working. Can write who and where )), you can go "with its Charter" and supplements , as possible to the students ...and from there...yeah..))) so soft in its course the whole system.. you can Do it.

Код

Post by Код » Thu Aug 23, 2018 0:46

https://m.vz.ru/news/2018/8/22/938324.html

Someone mentioned about the delivery of this fabulous drink. And here is the result of this purchase/delivery.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Aug 26, 2018 20:02

Codethis info is important in a BJ section to move in a given space development occurs at the expense of their energies, and drugs, stimulants (their relation to depleting energy cocoon I have already expressed) if they are mentioned, but only in connection with the rare reference to this section :) In short there's this intelligence will be much more relevant than those who have a body how can withstand :) I really wonder why debilitating cocoon stimulants to those of manufactured products, the idea of raising the level of energy...
Мартин wrote:Hookah we have in any bar is, there is a delicious herbal Smoking blends.
Мартин wrote:So, at some point, the body can not withstand these loads and need more cleaning, stimulants or something else.
For those who want to the body does not just bear the load a little more of those that hung themselves, some "Magi", but also developed with the mind and nurtured it, there is a section
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5594

I actually know the relation to the body as a resource, which is dense and inert, has not kept pace (like) with the mind (not my experience thank God) :) Many of these have passed through a period of recovery. That is why I constantly move here and remind about the topic of the volume. Consciousness must not only be under the influence of drugs to dart away in the distance far, the mind for development should be large, because development occurs on all levels simultaneously, and if the body lags behind, as the above quote described "can not stand", meaning the operator missed something, hurried, greedy, cut corners on the development. The physical body is a projection of the multidimensional entity that involves the entire architecture of GAAP, from the physical layer to the software layer. And always at the operator there is a temptation to quickly "escape" from density, velocity and inertia of the physical level and soar to the digital possibilities. And here and there. Man is a complex structure, and the processes occurring in the physical body, only reflect at a certain plan level of energy and software. So it is always in products and reviews about them, I focus on the physical sensations and experiences as objective criteria. The body is not just has to "survive" the burden of consciousness, nourish it, be the physical support (the physical body - the Ground level is the support). In this example I want to explain to users that if there is a sense that "the body can not stand", so the movement is along the vector (contingency lines) destructive, devastating. And the use of stimulants, especially narcotics, in this case only aggravates the situation, because thin depletes the resources of the energy body. Usually such conditions occur on the background of hyperexcitability and nervous exhaustion and needs urgent restoration. At this stage it is difficult to accept, because consciousness is (like :)) soared far distant and he has no desire to return to "primitive," brute and inert to the needs of the physical body. As described above, man is a complex structure, and stimulants, draining the last energy resources will not get far. The use of such stimulants nerve ends in exhaustion and subsequent illness.<

Код

Post by Код » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:43

Аура wrote:Code, this info is important in a BJ section to move,
Why BJ? In one of the papers submitted for the Essay contest, was this.
Белояръ Чайка wrote:proceedings of the second.
Drink Ayahuasca and tabernanthe iboga. Are inexpensive. In Russia, Ayahuasca is prohibited, then consider the option of moving to America, but rather slightly below, in Mexico. Price: ~ 100.000 RUB (travel, 1-2 months accommodation, excursions and the drink itself)
I just joined information.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:37

Saw this film (24 min.) and wondered how, in fact, she's shaky, this free will.. one breath all her.. I Wonder if the people "pumped" / masters / "stable and conscious" could this be countered?
[youtube][/youtube]

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Oct 02, 2018 20:39

Of course, I brake-brake. But....! All the same to me, finally realized that "hidden"in the essay of the winner Ilya Rumyantsev. How it works MULTIDIMENSIONAL, and in fact - the Universe. And it is impossible to guess which layer will be "worked" or "working" right now. In this context, especially actual is Castanesa perfection. We should not look for what is behind this word, it is perfection in its most simple sense. Thank the winner and the organizers for this insight :o :o Sorry I'm late with the thanks, but ... that's... something like that :? :?