Practical intuition. How it can help you earn.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: Practical intuition in action. How to make money

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:09

Глобалеус wrote:the First experimental group, we launched with an incoming balance 10,000 RUB, and It was a payment and he's the first starting capital..For the second group of price - 20.00010.000 training' 10.000 starting.Hope we will still grow with experience and reputation.
I want to warn those who wish to learn the skills of distance vision this method.
This is not training in the form of a seminar 2-3 hours, which you can listen to, drinking tea and then feel samorazvitie :)
Have to do homework, spend at least 30 minutes a day to log in to the desired state and work in it. Learning is the real acquisition of skills through practical work. Not viewing the talking head on the screen. :)

арим

Post by арим » Mon Jul 02, 2018 23:40

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Глобалеус wrote:the First experimental group, we launched with an incoming balance 10,000 RUB, and It was a payment and he's the first starting capital..For the second group of price - 20.00010.000 training' 10.000 starting.Hope we will still grow with experience and reputation.
I want to warn those who wish to learn the skills of distance vision this method.
This is not training in the form of a seminar 2-3 hours, which you can listen to, drinking tea and then feel samorazvitie :)
Have to do homework, spend at least 30 minutes a day to log in to the desired state and work in it. Learning is the real acquisition of skills through practical work. Not viewing the talking head on the screen. :)
You can find out how much time you need to study?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 02, 2018 23:52

Our group will study a month, then will continue to work, if it is to yield reliable predictions and can be applied to the earnings of the group.
The basics of the method, this is the first 4 classes, then practice and analyze the results. Practice on a real tote.
How much to do, everyone can decide who that already have dropped out of the group, including me. And my wife likes it, happy to be practicing 1-2 times per day instead of me :)
In the current group if the participant does not meet the forecasts that are given every day for 4-5 days without a valid excuse, it is removed from the group, can continue to practice independently.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 03, 2018 0:09

Momentum will publish at intervals no more than once a week. Most of the group don't like the publicity work.
At this point in the group of 11 participants and no one commented on their participation at the forum.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:48

Hi all.
Globaleus, I logged on the next thread.
Take on the role of the blogger of this thread is not paid, please note What does it mean? This means that in the bushes to sit I promise to frequently post their impressions of the course, the most honest, illuminating all the faces and practical too. Therefore, all those interested in this topic, you are welcome to look. With the beginning of the next thread everyone will be able to read my reviews and to reach a better understanding.
Surely, many of you are wondering, the working technique, how it is working.
Ask them and me.
The purpose of the second if I can do something practical to take for himself, to learn. I'll take it.
Still some ethical issues. For everyone to understand. I'm not going to publish this technique. It is not mine and does not belong to me, even if it's a Scam. This is my internal ethics. Their experiences - honest, clear, the case is Yes.
Because I pay money for something - this is something I expect to get.
Surprise :)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:52

Glad to welcome you red in the number of people wishing to obtain this experience!! )) why am I not surprised This method looks very simple but carries a profound meaning.
Therefore, all who practice' does not like PR.
Especially if there is also additional income.. and as everyone knows - money loves silence.
So,' if in the end you will cease to participate in the comments' as main group' it would mean' what is the process you went..)))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 13:16

Wish to participate'
Please - briefly about yourself
Practice' food' place of residence (timezone)
The employment of the free time
The phone's uttapam' Skype
Участие в группе 2 дистанционного видения

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 13:21

Teaching via Skype' you are' at home' the main thing that was the Internet'
Practical training at any convenient place,' chief privacy' that no one would be distracted.. like in the meditation period..
At any convenient time.
The training base will take 3 - 5 days 2 - 3 hours
After weekly practice at least 3 - 4 times a week.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 13:26

Information send a PM

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:32

Some observations on the game betting sports.

Very different from playing roulette such as red or black, although the outcomes in the event two (more options, but consider betting on two outcome events).
The events that most likely have a ratio of approximately 1.1 and 1.5. For $ 1000 you get 100-500 rubles win. If you lose, you lose the whole amount, 1000. Events by a factor of 2 when you get a gain in the amount bet, less likely , 50/50, as in the case of roulette. It turns out to be positive, you need to win the unlikely event or the number of correct rates should greatly exceed the number wrong. Plus tax on the winnings.

While to the downside and began to make bets on the period when the dynamics of the reliability of the group went on reducing.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:41

Yet removed the possibility of buying tips. The accuracy of the nonlinear, large statistics needed, which would have had the sense to sell them.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46

Андрей Кабанков wrote:has removed the possibility of buying tips. The accuracy of the nonlinear, large statistics needed, which would have had the sense to sell them.
Do not expect from You such a thing, Andrew.
Usually in business do not do that.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:55

I bet in the group's forecast for its money, but to involve others only when the result will be visible more clearly.
In any case, the statistics of the forecasts is the type of sine wave, can be accessed on the decline and on the rise. Before I just watched (not with my group contribution), was stable plus. As soon as he began to put additionally, there was erroneous forecasts. This is not surprising, it always happens :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:06

You might think that I has started to affect the result, including their interest, but I think it is not. I myself do not write the protocols, says the wife, but these bets are not interesting, do not affect the family budget, it captures the process of distance vision.
Well, since this project takes a lot of my attention, I certainly will put on. Otherwise it makes no sense to give this time.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:08

Usually it always happens - this phrase suggests that You were ready to such outcome of events.
Is where and with whom? With an ordinary man who makes a bet relying only on yourself?
And here the work of the group that made the projections.
11 people!!!!
The group went failures.
If You are here exactly to do with it.
Last edited by рыжая on Wed Jul 04, 2018 13:50, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:11

Usually, that is what I meant, standing at a table of roulette, I think, would have put it, the fact - all right. Sat at the table, put or minus.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:14

You can ban me. 8)
Once again, I repeat. You here not and. The group operates.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:15

Not and I did and wrote
Андрей Кабанков wrote:You might think that I has started to affect the result, including their interest, but I think it is not.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:31

Yes' recently' someone in the group started talking about a good KF and interest rates.. this immediately swung the momentum to the bottom'
In DV, the most important thing' is the pure disinterested in anything other than the correct reading of the process' rate itself it is at the discretion of the qualitative objective,' only after this decision to put not to put.. but if one is to do it to bet you can just forget about profit..
This time-tested" so I took financial responsibility ' that the training would not fall under the addiction..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:33

So once again the first and most important thing is self-development' and the rest depends on the purity and the quality of the process

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:34

All' who are already familiar with DV, and teaches and practices the ' know it all

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:37

In any case acquired the necessary experience' and the dynamics of catch up !!)))

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:53

Глобалеус wrote:Yes' recently' someone in the group started talking about a good KF and interest rates.. this immediately swung the momentum to the bottom'
In DV, the most important thing' is the pure disinterested in anything other than the correct reading of the process' rate itself it is at the discretion of the qualitative objective,' only after this decision to put not to put.. but if one is to do it to bet you can just forget about profit..
This time-tested" so I took financial responsibility ' that the training would not fall under the addiction..
I have a different opinion. In DV, as you call it, the main thing to absolve themselves of all personal superficial. Personal interest, opinion - its someone else's, emotions hiding under it. In short, remove all your personality, all that is your ego. Is pure perception.
Elena, not all women like Andrei's wife, is concerned purely with the equipment.
You yourself were learning money. And how do you want people to not get involved? Then they just need to learn to step back.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 04, 2018 16:04

Well, well. The group is not to blame. In the end, to achieve perfect results and may take years of training.
The band rocked, well, you? As the coordinator and curator?

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jul 04, 2018 16:53

Andrew' initially' I called the topic otherwise' you corrected the number..
Forum users' need to understand' in the first place is self-development' pumping intuition'
But this already depends on the financial gain 'and not Vice versa.. If the first thing that moves this quickly to get rich' is neither a positive development nor riches.. not a fact..
Therefore' perehinec topic' please' as I originally wrote..
That would not cause excessive ambitions and misunderstandings