Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Глобалеус
Re: Practical intuition in action. How to make money

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 0:02

Yes!!!' not a branch, and a dump..
Those who are interested.. just write a PM and in these discussions do not take part' and who do nothing poured here all his negative experience..
Disgusting to read..
If I was a admin on removed the whole farm..
But according to the site people of passion give..
I'm not here for that were published.. and your view is supported.
Interesting' ask' not interested - go do your thing.. no need I can always paste here the result.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 0:17

Globaleus, to be honest, I scanned you when you were gaining command, and demanded money. Also wanted to become your member. But came to a negative answer that you better not mess with. Will remain with the nose. :? Why did this answer not know Intuition know better. So I had to pass. So sorry if that is not so. 8)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 0:19

Time will tell ..
What I take offense..
Everyone has a head on his shoulders

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 0:24

I trained more than 100,000 gave only for myself' plus 2 children pay.. almost 300,000 came out and no one there is none which is not promised..
Only with the technique introduced..

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:31

ММ wrote:I Read all this stuff and woman's quarrels, the gossip, the showdown and the neighing of the soul. :lol: To be honest from the beginning I was concerned in this topic, so the money did not transfer. Intuition works for me 50: 50. And here it was immediately clear that there would be some kind of scandal. And indeed it happened. :wink: So I will continue to train independently. :wink: And you will not fight. az
You have wonderful works intuition. Who the girly squabbles, and to whom good pumping energy. The person who monitors your subconscious will benefit even from this garbage, you just have to know where to look.
MM, can scan, just scan deeper then what lies on the surface is one thing, but there are other slices. Here You see the girly squabbles - this is Your level at the moment ( no offense, it's a given), and Sterifilt saw the energy pumping.
How to use this energy to your benefit, this is another level.
By the way, drawing attention to anything in this way is the place to be, but by and large, in such situations you either the puppet or the puppeteer.
Last edited by рыжая on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:05, edited 2 times in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:39

Глобалеус wrote:With practice and time, accumulating experience and understanding of ... On this and offered to share technology and experience
Globaleus You proposed technique and experience, because you needed the money. Lost a lot? Personally you have the technique stopped working. You correctly figured out: yeah, we need people, then the results will be great. That, and the group has the recession gone?
And read us better than your "elegant results".
You earned the group 1,000,000 rubles?
Come on, impress us. A month almost passed.
How many bets made, how many won, how many lost.
And then you all about the technique, experience. So, I ask, why do you group? Do not carry snowstorm that want to wear a bright and great people. If you were as cool as this idea well and won themselves would secretly condition.
And you, the player, lose the player.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:15

The group is in the process of learning..
Bets are only with a clear understanding..
The band has now come to a point when you turn on the subconscious and interfere with the reading.. this is a problem for all experienced and beginners..
At this stage we are not in the top nor to the bottom - pause and practice..
And millions no where to stay the time will come get all that accumulated..
To impress you, there is no desire'
A group for past opportunities to increase investments will acquire knowledge and skill.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:24

As soon as I show the group a million' your nasty mouths again will rush from side to side.. who do we have done' and who is a windbag...
The time will come.. will answer for his proposals and actions' and it is too early to sum up everything is just beginning.. and it would be all bad or hopeless - all those who for some reason left the group, would say something negative - but not all who came out, thanked and engaged with their work and use the equipment on their own

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:28

So begins wobbling to the sides.
You're a month promised by the chic results?
Didn't know that until this moment the group reads the information in a logical way. Didn't even know that the logical way to go, in this, like I mean it, Nelokal :lol:
Well, you give! :lol:
Disappoint, you can't take a group because many do not know the laws.Guys sorry. The most persistent, I suppose you protocols every day scribble sheets.
And you do not prove me, prove such as MM, which hesitated, perhaps she is not alone on the forum.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:33

Глобалеус wrote:when I show the group a million' your nasty mouths again will rush from side to side.. who do we have done' and who is a windbag...
The time will come.. will answer for his proposals and actions' and it is too early to sum up everything is just beginning.. and it would be all bad or hopeless - all those who for some reason left the group, would say something negative - but not all who came out, thanked and engaged with their work and use the equipment on their own
You promised a month, and now just like singing, the time will Come, time will come. Will never come, and remember it as one prediction, I already did that a month from now and you will prove nothing. It was in the beginning, of our, um, acquaintance.
Everyone who left the group, also have not written anything positive. You just politely said goodbye. Learn to read between the lines.
No one, no one, mind you not join.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43

With these you do not want to communicate that's all...
These practices are already more than one thousand people were trained and not for 10.000 R and much more!! and practice successfully.. someone' who is not it's personal every
And you have all the excuse the Jewish version of it - paid' learned technique' money back received and now you can get smart...
So sorry..
The group in the process, many have excellent results' many have to work on myself..
The time will come - you will see results!!!

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47

To nieopublikowane results at this stage of learning and development is the decision of the group
How to finish will post

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:04

It's disgusting to read your accusations - red
To prove to you or those who hesitated .. 't hesitate further! The only one I that have it to those who joined the group wanted to learn and study who paid who for free the main thing was desire.
We have nowhere to hurry' is important to us the result..
And will gain the band much more than 10,000 rubles!!! Financial and educational sense..
What I share with the group by tech is not 1T$

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:06

As my knowledge or ignorance of the outside equipment to the process is not affected.. there are other priorities..
Many practitioners of the esoteric DV to not have any relationship..

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:18

don't know what you worried :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: relax
there are people with great experience, will buy and listen to their programs ,cheaper 10000rub.Programme intuition he's got in there too
Andrei Patrushev
http://www.b17.ru/blog/top_5_patrushev/

do not stir, let Globaleus carries the weight of his teaching :) Aries **until his forehead won't break the wall** will not stop them.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:22

If I just needed the money - I would not be here on the site came to organize the group for a nominal amount - which is also the starting capital is' and would go to any bookmaker and offering training concerned in winnings and could be 50.Tr to collect, train show and forget the name' how many of the rest of teachers are doing - or anyone who else refund promised in the learning process..

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:28

Глобалеус wrote:If I just needed the money - I would not be here on the site came to organize the group for a nominal amount - which is also the starting capital is' and would go to any bookmaker and offering training concerned in winnings and could be 50.Tr to collect, train show and forget the name' how many of the rest of teachers are doing - or anyone who else refund promised in the learning process..
It is not the amount,but the reputation and abilities of the coach
I go to see those teachers who first show their knowledge in practice.
And others can and from bezishodnosti fall at the feet of pseudonesia :) :) :) :)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:37

I repeat' I am not a teacher..
All that is suggested is to share technique and experience' and this deal..
The results have all and all are different depending on the individual composes ' it's natural and normal.. there is work to do..
When I'm really a teacher - and may be another approach..

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:42

Глобалеус wrote:Again' I'm not a teacher..
All that is suggested is to share technique and experience' and this deal..
The results have all and all are different depending on the individual composes ' it's natural and normal.. there is work to do..
When I'm really a teacher - and may be another approach..
why do I need your experience that you can not do for themselves apply :)
when really learn are welcome :)
and yet[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by ЯестьЯ on Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:50, edited 3 times in total.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:48

Can' and is used quite well' but with a group is safer because everyone can have a misfire and the group as a whole no..

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:51

Глобалеус wrote:Can' and is used quite well' but with a group is safer because everyone can have a misfire and the group as a whole no..
[youtube][/youtube]

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 14:15

Глобалеус wrote:such as you do not want to communicate that's all
And you have all the excuse the Jewish version of it - paid' learned technique' money back received and now you can get smart...
So sorry..

The time will come - you will see results!!!
With such as I? And maybe realize that your defense really can't say anything.
About the art... my Fish, then what do you spend a lot of time opisywa paper protocols, it takes me exactly two seconds. I tried your technique. Really, didn't get it, why all these dances with a tambourine. Your problem is that you do not understand the mechanism of this technique, would understand, would see that there is a path 10 times shorter.
And we learned about and chanting, go in Not local, there are one foot here second.
So, I do your technique to nothing. To powder people brains - Yes. Because, in fact, everything of genius is simple.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sun Jul 15, 2018 14:21

Happy for you' and your success!!))
Please do not obrashatsja to me for you - I'm not a fish' is not a girlfriend.. and I have problems no..
Thank you!!

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 14:22

Глобалеус wrote:If I just needed the money - I would not be here on the site came to organize the group for a nominal amount - which is also the starting capital is' and would go to any bookmaker and offering training concerned in winnings and could be 50.Tr to collect, train show and forget the name' how many of the rest of teachers are doing - or anyone who else refund promised in the learning process..
Then you would shavings be allowed, and you're not silly enough to go there.
And you came to this forum not just for the group and the strong group, because there are really cool guys. You thought you would build a group, really strong and they are under your strict guidance would be loot dropping.
Absolutely sure that sooner or later you'd asked them to play. You just don't immediately wanted to offer but then you little Andrew Kabankov card beguiled, as he was interested in such a result. I wonder at whose instigation? You yourself told him that in this way you can make money on the Tote.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jul 15, 2018 14:24

Глобалеус wrote:Happy for you' and your success!!))
Please do not obrashatsja to me for you - I'm not a fish' is not a girlfriend.. and I have problems no..
Thank you!!
Kitty you my sweet, I'll call you whatever I want. You also don't like nicknames.