Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Глобалеус
Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by Глобалеус » Fri Jun 15, 2018 15:31

Good day, all members of the club of self-development!!))
There is a proposal to organize a group according to the prediction of any upcoming events, in particular sports..
There is a new topic - Remote vision, perhaps this was already someone heard, someone trained, and who then propodaet these techniques , but perhaps someone hears about it for the first time, and if you want we can fix it and practice together in spite of the lack of experience.
My name is Elena. I learned this method in September and practise every day, gained some experience and can share with him..
Learning from different teachers is different..
My objective in this period of time is not to engage in the learning groups, I honestly are not ready yet, but give the basis by which we can work together to make elegant predictions can afford it )) What is distancionnoe vision you can learn on the Internet that would not be unfounded, I will not repeat the hackneyed phrase and get money for it, so all those wishing to join the group please view various videos in YouTube about what it is..
We'll immediately get to the point..
For a successful practice you need..
Free time
A4 paper and a black pen,
Meditation practice
The desire to develop intuition in all its forms
As well as Skype , Internet
Plus it's an opportunity to earn from home
Money for the participation of 10,000 rubles each and they are your initial capital, which we will build in the next month.. then all that will earn the top share of participants, but the first installment remains for practical training as a tip ))
Next, you will be able to afford to go full-tuition from any teacher of this technique, in advance on this earning..
Can start any day, preferably with a group of 5 - 10 persons..
Have a great day!!
Write who cares.. will answer all questions..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jun 15, 2018 15:57

I spoke with Elena. The theme, in my opinion, interesting.
We are talking about developing skills predicting outcomes of events with the practical application of the results of the forecast for the game betting sports. If you manage to form a group of participants with a high degree of reliability of forecasts will be a good source of income.
I will take part.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Fri Jun 15, 2018 16:22

Thank you for your support, Andrew!!))
Glad to be welcome in our group all of whom intuition is already active and has a desire to apply it practically thereby developing and strengthening the capacity !!)))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 20:39

We need to think..)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Fri Jun 15, 2018 20:50

Necessarily have to ))
Today 23.15 basketball.. Portugal playoff Port/Oliveirense
I alone did a reading, the Protocol is weak of course not 5 balls, (was distracted) but it shows that the win Port ( P1)
When it is done by a group of options 99% accuracy
And this prediction was wrong or not - I'll write in the morning..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 21:07

Глобалеус wrote:When do group options 99% accuracy
And suddenly..it makes no predictions work..and generate an event..!)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Fri Jun 15, 2018 21:14

We use remote vision to look into the future and see the finished result, regardless of sold, merged or honestly won these commands..
Our intuition tells us periodically what to do in certain and often in critical situations, when they themselves no longer know how to act and what to do.. and then conscious work with intuition for the benefit of the business and development..
Ie we have no influence on the process and predict

Честер

Post by Честер » Sat Jun 16, 2018 0:13

Good day! A part of that.

ВоинДуха

Post by ВоинДуха » Sat Jun 16, 2018 0:33

Good night friends! Take me to the pool! Interesting!

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 0:54

Wishing to practice the predictions roll in PM your contacts will start to get acquainted, before the group meets

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:09

As soon as it comes to the extraction of material benefit, such as collective creativity stops working. Forget the 99 percent.
I participated in a similar group, but with an important difference. It could get only after passing tests on intuition rather than simply paying the fee in rubles.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:36

Yes!!! There are pitfalls in button works, I also worked with groups and not with one and you know why there are distortions, we have all these nuances once incorporated into the rules of cooperation.

firstly different ambitions (testrow) is who gives the task,
The second should be full confidence in myself and Tasker
There are days in the month when the visibility is practically no influence of solar storms.. or Eclipse .. I'm not very good in astrology..
On Sundays and in large divine holidays don't work - typed light ))
If the predictions disagree do not bet!!, only with a clear result..
There are many nuances I have experience working..
In this regard, I propose a new approach without clogging group head with unnecessary details..
If the group will be professionals such as lunar and solar influence..,
Who knows in advance about the coming of the divine celebration that would be to plan ahead for a day off..
And the intuition here is desirable, but not critical.. tried and tested.. most importantly Positive!!! Faith in yourself!! High vibration and purpose. in the low vibration group flies to the bottom

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47

And by the way with bad habits..such as Smoking, drinking alcohol, junk food (fashoda) fatty, fried overeating, depression and skvernoslovit it from a negative results..
For net result it's great to have in grape yogis, practitioners of esotericism, psychology and all the positive, bright, kind and strong )))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:10

More generally, we can not say the result of the prediction to friends, but they also have earned.. in this case the whole group is considered an incorrect result.. if someone from friends was not destined to earn...
Thank you!, Alexander for your message, very to the article immediately made some points to understand..

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:20

"When it is done by a group of options 99% accuracy".
With this probability, it is necessary to try in the trading of cryptocurrencies. Especially interiano would be, if it will engage not prof Traders - members of the group. That this would be a significant and worthy answer gurus to criptonita.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:30

Глобалеус wrote:More generally, it is impossible to speak a summary of the predictions of friends, but they also have earned.. in this case the whole group is considered an incorrect result.. if someone from friends was not destined to earn...
Thank you!, Alexander for your message, very to the article immediately made some points to understand..
So developed the idea further. And if someone from the group "not given"(can not, should not..) to earn(win)? All pull...
Such marks are not enough.
Once again, all with regard to material gain, the performance of the group, the percentage of "guesses" are much lower than most of the participants individually.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:52

There are mainly blocks of work, their own fears and limitations.. this in all groups, every man for himself, you want put, you want do not put someone at 50 p someone 10,000 and Tasker needs to determine who sees it is true, who the mirror..
In my proposal to you will not this fact, as each by itself, a financial contribution will give the opportunity not to bother about put not to put, then take responsibility for yourself and the participants will only see 1 feedback is correct, that would not be confused..
I to the maximum possible meetings will prisekat, the experience can lead the group in a positive and stable dynamics

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00

Глобалеус wrote:There are mainly blocks of work, their own fears and limitations.. this in all groups, every man for himself, you want put, you want do not put someone at 50 p someone 10,000 and Tasker needs to determine who sees it is true, who the mirror..
In my proposal to you will not this fact, as each by itself, a financial contribution will give the opportunity not to bother about put not to put, then take responsibility for yourself and the participants will only see 1 feedback is correct, that would not be confused..
I to the maximum possible meetings will prisekat, the experience can lead the group in a positive and stable dynamics
Ambitionnent :)
Good luck!

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:02

Port is flying..
This is a very interesting practice , and the nuances are the place to be as signs ))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:04

Thank you!! Good night ..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:08

Роман Алый wrote:"When it is done by a group of options 99% accuracy".
With this probability, it is necessary to try in the trading of cryptocurrencies. Especially interiano would be, if it will engage not prof Traders - members of the group. That this would be a significant and worthy answer gurus to criptonita.
...There are groups that at the crypt spetsializiruyutsya..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:55

Александр Н. wrote:As soon as it comes to the extraction of material benefit, such as collective creativity stops working.
It's true and not true at the same time. :) Once a person leaves the state of the game and becomes extremely serious (usually to do with money), so once the brain switches to a different mode.... :wink:
As soon as the shaman finally believe in his power, so he ceases to work various miracles.
Human nature, of course, difficult to reverse, but almost everything in this world is achieved by exercise....

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 13:35

Good day everyone..))
My proposal is targeted for audiences who are already working with their intuition and clear vision, in different directions, because the site is self-development engineers and not electricians mostly ...
wishing to open new horizons of reader on remote direction.. in the past new practices, this extra earning opportunities, while newcomers to these practices for at least the first month give a positive result, this work comes from the subconscious, then the mind is activated and begins to confuse to make their own adjustments.. and this mV also will work )) in General, if there is anyone welcome..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 13:49

This training is the place to be., her practice many years developing intuition regularly and thoroughly developed method is scientific in the US for 25 years, spent more than 20ml$ Technique working and is very interesting!! It's more quantum physics - not esoterica

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Sat Jun 16, 2018 14:00

And 10,000 with the possibility to increase it humorous the acquisition of such technology .. in Moscow, the price from 50000 in regions maybe a little less in America order 3T$
But the essence of these figures does not change the essence.. I pass to you in the first hour of cooperation.
This moment of truth this guy is..