Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Код
Re: Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:25

Глобалеус wrote:In General, you refused to publish
No! I do not deny in the training. I was asked to plan the training. And then I ceased to be interested.
Глобалеус wrote:and you decided on me because..
I don't come off on You personally. I'm torn on the subject. Because, like no other, understand the inner motives of people and how External Forces affect life processes.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37

Глобалеус wrote:Our theme of DV and the practical application of intuition.. gambling is not here..
Андрей Кабанков wrote:I spoke with Elena. The theme, in my opinion, interesting.
We are talking about developing skills predicting outcomes of events with the practical application of the results of the forecast for the game betting sports.
About the tote I do not know. The sports lottery is not gambling, and one of the ways of practical application of intuition. All of the above was on topic. You just got confused again.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:38

Глобалеус wrote:Our theme DV
The development of distance vision, for distant, unrelated to the learner and the development of remote vision by betting on sports for money are two different things. In the first case, the result, in the second doubtful.
Глобалеус wrote:and the practical application of intuition.
Intuition, it's either there or it is not. Intuition is something internal, not dependent on Consciousness. And develop it, making real money bets, the occupation a little productive.
Глобалеус wrote:gambling is not here.
But where? Bet You are going to do? Either all money is the tuition?

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:41

Internal motives to be developed both spiritually and financially, and here there is not that bad.. in order to make a living we all have something undertaken , on the couch no one lies.. I mean a normal person.. and if in the understanding that to earn money you need to dig or unload cars or to do other work which is ruining the nerves and the including health, is a personal matter, there is unlikely to need to convince someone..
We use intuition every day, and every day we need to earn in order to live in the material world.. why not combine...??? Now is the time how financially and spiritually open.. you know how many techniques are divorced and many also earn through the subtle bodies.. someone treats . Someone teaches, someone wonders, etc.. we live in the energy flow and not to use so what gives you the universe that's stupid.. maybe I'm wrong.. this method is in quantum physics on a subtle level.. can go for it I can't see how others are doing

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:49

Глобалеус wrote:Now is the time how financially and spiritually open..
The General Trend in Russia - close opportunities to financially grow! It is clear that You do not understand. So I tells You.

But spiritual development is something completely ephemeral.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:51

Код wrote: Globaleus wrote(a):
gambling is not here.

But where? Bet You are going to do? Either all money is the tuition?

You have not answered this question.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:59

Money contribution for the participation in the training with learning, and as a result the possibility to increase the profit at the end of the training

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:01

Код wrote:
Глобалеус wrote:Now is the time how financially and spiritually open..
The General Trend in Russia - close opportunities to financially grow! It is clear that You do not understand. So I tells You.

But spiritual development is something completely ephemeral.
It's your values, not mine

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:11

I don't know how to understand the ephemeral..
Tired you perkatese.. again - you training and do not need a gift to us in training, are skeptics to anything.. let's leave each other alone.. further ,, ,,altercation" neither the forum nor I nor you or anything except for waste of time will bring.. you are probably much older and smarter than me, I do not argue, but the views have different and vryat someone who talk sense.. you have your way and the vision I have my own.. if you in the end will wonder what kind of DV teachers are now a lot.. and filosovstvovat you for centuries..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:10

Good morning to all ))
Finally one of the skeptics are doing their job, and I hope now no one will pollute the air personal doubts.. you Can ask the moderators to clean up the theme and leave only what carries information in a given direction, without undue debate, dispute and so on.. and the theme has not yet started in front will be a lot of interesting and important information and Dobritsa to her through all this (Bush) think too much..
Please leave that topic...
Thanks in advance

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42

Глобалеус wrote:Good morning everyone ))
Finally one of the skeptics are doing their job, and I hope now no one will pollute the air personal doubts.. you Can ask the moderators to clean up the theme and leave only what carries information in a given direction, without undue debate, dispute and so on.. and the theme has not yet started in front will be a lot of interesting and important information and Dobritsa to her through all this (Bush) think too much..
Please leave that topic...
Thanks in advance
Good morning.
As it turned out, during the so-called debate you, doubts are not unfounded. The questions for you and your responses to them, carry more information than you can give on this topic. What You want to clean the branch? From unwanted You with information that shows the forum, with what and with whom they are dealing. Very wary, if the moderators will do so.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:50

It is your personal thoughts and doubts and to a given topic have nothing in common! I'm right or wrong will be judged the participants of the project, not your speculation.
You wrote that you participated in such groups proide test of intuition - I strongly doubt that it has something to do with our theme, otherwise you would understand the essence of the project

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52

I have no desire to prove something, please do not abuse the topic..
After the practical training, all will become clear..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:54

If you are so itching to discuss this with a neighbor in a new topic and in what does not deny..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:56

Here I assume you already all so tired, not only me and moderators..

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01

Глобалеус wrote:Can I ask the moderators to clean up the theme and leave only what carries information in a given direction, without undue debate, disputes, etc ...
Such militancy may assume hungry state. A reasonable very good bore during the Inquisition. Alexander the rights! You too much about myself, said.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:08

Глобалеус wrote:then I guess You already all so tired, not only me and moderators..
And what or who I stesnyatsya. I'm on the forum more than eight years.

And comes semi-literate creature that supposedly offers knowledge but for money! And after a few days begins to demand removal of information does not coincide with the opinion of the creatures. Fast! The crown does not press? I do not recommend You to assess the forum in General, and me especially!

Came to the forum, showed himself as a public figure, argue with opponents suffer. But don't race to the admins with complaints and demands. This too diminishes the credibility and undermines trust. Some things may be a crybaby and a Tattler?

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:09

Lily, you asked about the desirable order of the day for work..
Write about
5am +- hour awakening
Washing, ..
Drinking water
Cleanse the body ( toilet )
A light snack may or after
Meditation
Lesson DV ( 15 MIN )
Further according to the adjusted scheme..
It is important to eat right, drink water, love yourself and the world, ( with all its sceptics ))
Sleep is also important.. 22 rebound early Wake up..
And we will be happy !!!)))
Last edited by Глобалеус on Wed Jun 20, 2018 13:10, edited 1 time in total.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:16

Boys cool, what do you want me to say I do not understand!!?? Created a new thread and argue there his health..
The subject of distance Vision, not your or my personality..
Have questions on the subject - please...
And to clean the topic of these debates is simply a must.. we're not on the show to debate signed.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:20

More than 8 years, so act wisely, and by not interesting and prevent others

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:22

Have any questions for me in a personal email or call, why clutter up the theme!!

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:31

Further, with a new group who would be interested, and possibly extend the number of wanting at the website, and will be a free introductory topic, but you and your types, I would not want to spend potential..
There haven't started you already tonite the whole forum, and what will happen when openly start practicing?? Plasma lie?? Please leave me and this topic alone .. get on with your business, you seem at sufficiently until all literacy will be taught to live once...
Sorry, but honestly your opinion is your problem

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:58

Аура wrote:it is Important to note that the author of the topic and this technique resulted in a more urgent discussion than some other order solely due to the fact that to do with issues of earnings, welfare.
No, more adroe discussion arose solely because of the fact that the author does not want (or may not) somehow prove their skills.
Аура wrote:second, the theme more concentrated on the topic of earnings projections, which of course is not and cannot be. No you do not guarantee, in addition to the described conditions for the functioning of the mechanism called "intuition and insight."
It is clear that one does not guarantee anything (because it all depends on the student), but the mentor must have the skill, the essence of the issue.
Аура wrote: I Recommend to consider this project not as the satisfaction of their animal Mercantile instincts - put 10 thousand guaranteed return is great
I wonder if coaches are not "animals Mercantile instincts"?
Аура wrote:That is, in the end, it all depends on you, not from the person you paid the money and which something require. You need to demand from yourself, a coach can only teach to create conditions.
Require only to demonstrate their skills and teach it maybe something only on the condition that he owns the skills. She's the reasonable requests of the forum reacts very suspiciously (I'm not talking about the request to clean the topic of objectionable comments)

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jun 20, 2018 13:08

Глобалеус wrote:the Subject of distance Vision, not your or my personality..
Have questions on the subject - please...
And to clean the topic of these debates is simply a must.. we're not on the show to debate signed.

Your personality is not interesting, the theme of DV well, give at least a few predictions, Alexander explained how to make so that we are unable to use them. And there will be no debate, koi you the fruits refusing to confirm their professionalism))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jun 20, 2018 13:38

I Internet resources are not very friendly, archive , retriverov it's not mine.. are not in place.. there are weak to it and the second time I came to paralyzed bezdirky sick and these days yet don't write predictions.. Thursday we start training.. if the group decide what to archive, it will do so,
how to add your winning screenshots at least some of them, firstly I do not know, second it will cause even more of your different kind of comment.
I repeat that I have no intention something to someone to prove, or to gratify curiosity ... A lot of my work is familiar to themselves in a thread.. and ask them to register on this site, that would be pushing me nevizhu sense.. if I had time I'd do the forecast, maybe someone would have said but didn't.. and all who are in the subject forecasts are not spread out.. So please be terpimee, from comments during and after practices I think will not do..
Be kind , you are very agresive tuned, and honestly spend the extra motion together and your and my time..
I beg you not to make the same baseless conclusions addressed to the more that my personality is of little interest to you.. Thank you for your interest.. And please let's communicate on the subject, and not around and no negativity.. we Need to be kinder and everything will be better!!))