Remote vision or practical intuition in action

рыжая
Re: Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by рыжая » Tue Jul 03, 2018 14:51

That is, as far as I can consciously control their emotions?

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 14:53

Yes

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 14:55

In my opinion' it is not difficult..

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:26

Глобалеус wrote: The emotional component' food' practices have a value in the process..
Participation fee is 20.000
10 of your initial capital.
Globaleus, everything you asked above - I wrote you in Skype.
Let me know what you have received.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:30

No new messages..
Smorgunova Elena
41 Moscow too, like the redhead in the photo

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:34

All found.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:14

Good day' wishing to be trained in the new group already 4ro' 09.07. Start the course
Who else wants to' have the time to join' ..
All' have a nice day

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 05, 2018 13:11

So , how relevant the topic of the new routine, I think you can play this game? Now it's me, "a GPS rating ))"?
To write in PM: jobs flood was not-bad COP and good COP , is not our subject)). All my personal interest only. It would be off topic , Andrew, would be removed. All that I have written , and as interpreted by someone, it was only in the order of cognition of interest to the topic. Because who else do not understand, I repeat, I am not for nor against ))). I study the subject and not only.
Not in the subject and not the party, for some reasons, and your own knowledge, and samorazvitie)) do not match.....the specified criteria below cited from globaleus.
Глобалеус wrote:Curious' drinking' Smoking' is not urovnoveshenny please do not write' positive dynamics will not..
The emotional component' food' practices have a value in the process..
Answer at once, for those who asked in PM)). I smoke,eat what the eye wants, can read information from body , defining remotely.. and further, as at Raikin in humoresque :"......smoke when I'm stressed, I drink , when cards lose when you lose a lot, drink a lot, and when you drink a lot...." according to Globalis, the emotional component ....is is different combinations depending on...))). A joke , but to make it clear to those who think that behind the scenes I'm in. No. But look, study. Remote read this method I "inconvenient" as the first sets the picture, and the rest of his interpretiruya. For reading I need to stream personally , for me not ....space all. need attunement twice a day, tuning and working on...))) my brain doesn't work like that, the thread will shove all day, interfering with work. :?

All this is advanced, hinders self-development. But who ,what samorazvitie, no one has determined the degree of development and that at each stage it is impossible))).
All answered? All reassured or encouraged? )))
Глобалеус wrote:If you have not noticed' we life is a definite strength' sometimes we make decisions to act one way or another for not previously knowing' what awaits us in front, but clearly understand that doing the right thing' to do nothing is another matter.
Whatever the flood , was demolished here.Who are those called slaves, and of course don't know where they are(on a leash, or like Parsley on hand twist). And of course they give..understand that everything is done clearly , correctly)). How could it be otherwise? And do not like them.. well, who the slave that ...I do not sumlevayus, just to name a mushroom in the basket of stuff with spices cook. In another thread taught to be independent and to listen to themselves, to build their own channel of communication with load cell. Then everything will work correctly. Natural attribute of man that is now called magic)). Anything that is not clear, all afraid and interested.And as and American movies...scary..rushing in the darkest basement or on the roof)) and of the mind , to see the options to save from there? So many , instead of looking for the exit, looking for a place to hide. az<

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Thu Jul 05, 2018 17:08

I don't understand what do you write? What you want to say ..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 05, 2018 19:53

Глобалеус wrote:I don't understand what do you write? What you want to say ..
here I swear... :cry: read the first sentence and to the middle. I about someone I questions in the HP sets , and THEY answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ches a word , I'm in your threads any more fingers ))). Drugged, then do, but already I see spodic ....and the laws they are ... 8) :?

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Thu Jul 05, 2018 19:57

In this case, or in a PM and reply' or quote.. who knows with whom you're communicating.. should be clear..

рыжая

Re: Practical intuition in action. How to make money

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:22

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
рыжая wrote:Ajna is open already!!
..) the only thing that is not clear, why all of a sudden priciples to this unhappy the ajna..) Heart(anahata)..in intuition, many times more practical. "Chakra" perception..interesting. "the chakra of communication" is even more interesting..)
Can you explain how works for me. Ajna, anahata, manipura. Triangle. Ajna truly sees. You will learn that the picture clarity, brightness, a flash, maybe on a black background. Not a visual representation, not the Association, like, a banana to it meant. The clarity, brightness, flash. The heart will give a jolt: here it is!
Manipura. The consumption of energy. Can start to pulsate in this work. Heat in Manipur, heat is good. Tension, spasms, stiffness is bad. Physical problems at the level of physics and the psyche. You can continue to do. Damage will be great. Unbalance.
Moreover, all this business to start. It is also necessary to be able to run at will.
I don't go in this state 24 hours a day.
Last edited by рыжая on Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:28

But if, my friend, you're talking about some virtual Sex is, Yes, lower!!!! :lol:

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:38

Will lead the case of life, about to see. Exam. As there tickets. Uh-uh, I think I don't want to teach, but if one were to see it? Young was. Went method of hacking.
Want to see the ticket pull, you want to see the ticket pull. 30 some questions, history exam. What are the chances?
What was it like? Included consciousness in a dream. A bright flash, on a black background the window is scrolled ribbon. Tape stops shows the number. It was one of the first experiments in this, frankly, on the exam, I was speechless when I pulled this ticket.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:40

Therefore, even though the sea of people will tell me that it is impossible to see, impossible and so on.
My own experience does not allow to agree with that.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:46

Using lucid dreams of the results of foresight-including money - was not. A lot of interesting things there, but it was not. That is, I worked with this theme in lucid dreams, but alas! More and more I go and the personal universe of the ranks to where it was deleted after the righteous works on this earth :lol:

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 19:27

red This is all very interesting. Please continue..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 20:50

рыжая wrote:the Word "Best" written by "H".
That's for sure. I'm not on the road with the person, not focused, not able to organize themselves, with a contemptuous attitude to money
and that, in the course of broadcasts about things, the meaning of which he does not understand.
About nicknames. Could call Elena. So in fact there is.Globaleus!
How not cool, a girl, a disguise is always a self-portrait.
Do Not Believe! (Stanislavsky)
Little energy! There is no pressure! No naturalness and Shine in a look!. Do not believe!..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Jul 08, 2018 21:33, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 21:09

рыжая wrote: on the exam, I was speechless when I pulled this ticket.
.. This is real magic..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 21:16

рыжая wrote: you mean some virtual Sex is, Yes, lower!
..this is just at the level of Agni, because that is where the focus of the brain. Virtual sex is when one brain comes into contact with a different brain and all..) So he and virtual..

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:10

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
рыжая wrote:the Word "Best" written by "H".
That's for sure. I'm not on the road with the person, not focused, not able to organize themselves, with a contemptuous attitude to money
and that, in the course of broadcasts about things, the meaning of which he does not understand.
About nicknames. Could call Elena. So in fact there is.Globaleus!
How not cool, a girl, a disguise is always a self-portrait.
Do Not Believe! (Stanislavsky)
Little energy! There is no pressure! No naturalness and Shine in a look!. Do not believe!..)
Stanislavsky you mine! You had to go to directed study. Believe that under Your thoughtful leadership and the power and naturalness in her eyes and the sparkle in his eyes, as much as would the sparks! :)
Last edited by рыжая on Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:28, edited 1 time in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:15

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
рыжая wrote: on the exam, I was speechless when I pulled this ticket.
.. This is real magic..)
It's not magic. This foresight, the clairvoyance, the output in Nelokal, the Astral, the Mental, the quantum field, the Akashic records, included third eye - as you want, and call. The same eggs, only side view. :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:17

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
..this is just at the level of Agni, because that is where the focus of the brain. Virtual sex is when one brain comes into contact with a different brain and all..) So he and virtual..
You know better! Here Lily was hinting that You As a Professional Virtual Sex!!! And I'm a little man, I have no such experience. :lol:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 14, 2018 17:49

рыжая wrote:
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
You know better! Here Lily was hinting that You As a Professional Virtual Sex!!! And I'm a little man, I have no such experience. :lol:

Not really about that, and about the pros in the Wasps)), but...if you're a Pro, you dolzhon to be able to and it if necessary)).

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 14, 2018 23:51

I read all this stuff and woman's quarrels, the gossip, the showdown and the neighing of the soul. :lol: To be honest from the beginning I was concerned in this topic, so the money did not transfer. Intuition works for me 50: 50. And here it was immediately clear that there would be some kind of scandal. And indeed it happened. :wink: So I will continue to train independently. :wink: And you will not fight. az