Meditation

Код
Re: Meditation

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 1:59

I offer a choice of forum, suggest a situation where fear was a real obstacle to do something, and you need to do. And I'll tell you what to do in this case.

This proposed mechanism of overcoming fears is the same for all situations. Just let me explain. You have some work/some kind of action. Not necessarily now, or tomorrow. But you need to do, but you pull, pull, what is not allowed, I'm afraid. So you working on the situation.

You need to understand the following.

- The technique works only in the operational plan. Any situation in which you really are. As a way to perform the desired action.

- Does not work, no matter how hard I tried, for the future. On the General subject. Yes, I would like to live happily, but something interferes. But such a universal technique, as I said above, does not exist.

So, we wait for suggestions, what fear will remove.

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 2:12

I will explain one more time.

Let us who can recall the sensations, how does the fear. It comes at us from the BOTTOM. Taken somewhere in the lower abdomen, rises up and fills us. Quickens the heartbeat, increased blood pressure, possible nausea. That is, fear as an emotion (or rather already kind of formed in us energy-informational Essence) filled us, blocked our Energy centres/Chakras. In fact, de-energized us, deprived us of the opportunity to be active.

So, I'm all for everybody, recommend to engage in the revitalization and strengthening of the lower Chakras. Especially Muladhara and Svadhishthana.

The Energy Of Svadhishthana Energy Of The Creator. Without a strong Muladhara and Svadhishthana not a joyful and happy life. The more we have the Energy of the Creator, the less our fears.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 31, 2018 2:26

Код wrote:what fear will remove.
Fear of personality cult Bold..))

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 3:14

Код wrote:so, we wait for suggestions, what fear will remove.
Okay, by and large, doesn't matter!

I'll just tell you now that happened to me. And as I pulled/corrected the situation.

Preparations for the APEC summit in Vladivostok. At my firm, customer lists a fairly large amount of money for the supply of materials. I part of my estimated profit left at home, and the rest of the amount (cost of goods, customs payments, logistics/transportation/shipping, compensation of the mediator) in full transfer mediation company specializing in export/import.
The delivery period is roughly a month.

But this company from the beginning went wrong. For three months they set about 60-65% of the required volume/quantity of goods. Broken all imaginable and not imaginable terms of delivery. My customer I was throwing up. Threatens the court. He also has delays in turnaround time.

And now three months later, the broker received the money from me, refuses to meet its supply obligations and is not going to return the money. During these three months, the situation has been wearing me out.

Sit down, start to work on the situation. I then went through the special program, but it works without it.

Sitting in a chair, start to rock (psychologically and physically, rocking the body in different directions) simultaneously lamenting and howling literally, to plucking itself, and almost pulling the hair on the head.
WHAT TO DO?
I DON'T GET THE GOODS!
I WILL NOT DELIVER THE GOODS!
COME THE BANDITS!
I WILL BEAT THE TIE, WILL TAKE TO THE WOODS!
IN THE WOODS I WILL BEAT THE DOGS TO CHEW!
CUT OFF FINGERS, HANDS, FEET!
I'M DYING!
I'M LYING IN A COFFIN!
BURY ME, I HEAR THE POUNDING OF THE SOIL ON THE COFFIN!
DARK!
I SEE ON TOP OF THE CROSS ON MY GRAVE!

Something like this! Than darker and scarier the better! Here the most important thing!

to THROW out AS many NEGATIVE EMOTIONS! AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

And, when a pre-plan/text, what are you going to lament, the original is corrected and reduced in the process. Most importantly, a lot of negative emotions from yourself.

SPLASHING YOURSELF FROM NEGATIVE EMOTIONS IN the PROCESS of DEVELOPMENT AND THERE is freedom FROM FEAR!

the Slosh (violent) and not letting go - that's really a valid method of getting rid of fears!<

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 3:28

Worked every day once. And every time I have to spend less energy.
"What happened?"

Within three days, the firm/broker, returned me the balance payment, in cash, in full.

Two days later, I was called by some, not previously familiar to me a mediator and offered to purchase me the material (non-woven geotextile) for cash at a price approximately 50% of the market value, without documents.

Cash I had. The documents for the goods I bought in another company. In the end, the last three trucks of goods were shipped by me to my customer at a price of approximately 80-85% of the market value, which automatically removed the question about placing me penalties.

Thus, this study gave me the following.

1. I've made the delivery in full and received no planned additional profit due to the difference in the purchase price (50% of the market, it is clear that the goods were stolen, or rather saved podracing and resold to intermediaries) and subsequent sale (at a price of 85% of the market), minus the cost of transport and purchase documents.
2. The product was no where. I had not been familiar with the owners of the illegal goods.
3. I avoided penalties.

Although some a couple of weeks ago, my life was in solid black paint, complete hopelessness and expectation of persecution and punishment.

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 3:47

How does it work? Process? What's going on?

Some External Force, we create a situation in which fear dwells in us. This fear is sometimes like torture. Aching, the veins.

At this time, something inside of us (our Consciousness? Our Subconscious? It does not matter) creates a picture of a reckoning, of our probable negative future.

AND the LONGER THIS PROCESS takes, the GREATER the LIKELIHOOD of ADVERSE FINAL/INTERCHANGE!

During this time, the negative Forces feeding on our Energy, we weave the likelihood of a tragic outcome. Pull the strings, tie knots, organise events.

BUT,,,,,,,,!

It TURNS out,,,,,,!

The longer the process of eating our Energy the longer we draw a negative final - the greater the likelihood of its occurrence.

BUT IF to THROW out FROM ITSELF IN a SHORT PERIOD of TIME, a LARGE NUMBER of NEGATIVE EMOTIONS - THAT NEGATIVE FORCES within a SHORT PERIOD, JUST NOT ABLE to IMPLEMENT the NEGATIVE of the FINAL!

They will eat and like leeches sucking blood, just disappear/will keep up with you.

Thus, to be exempt from fear, first and foremost you need determination, desire and action.

To get maximum of negative emotions in a short time. 20-30 minutes.
Can be repeated.

And continue to act, to work.

Stress. This method works on getting rid of the fears in a situation where you really were.
Withhold wages for example.
Credit, not the ability to pay and so on.

Does not work if the money life very little. Do yourself a favor. This is a General trend. The tendency and situation - are two different things!

Good Luck!

Separate TV - Crazy!

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 9:27

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: And if You have a card club there.
And why is it me?
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:..Your gear should be as follows. Join the club..get the card..and realizovyvali as you want..in the club space..)) in the future.. is .. like..the annual club dues..) Agree..why should the Club, as an organization..some riders..)
My gear - where do I want to go!

As for you personally. You know I always pay my debts. Pay and your account. But in another place. Here the theme of meditation. But in conversations about everything, you can continue.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 31, 2018 12:00

Код wrote: Here the theme of meditation. But in conversations about everything, you can continue.
..Probably the place for Your venting and should be moved..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 31, 2018 12:59

Код wrote:I don't drink alcohol,
It is quite likely, according to a new nick. It's time to zakodirovatsia..))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu May 31, 2018 15:17

The code is well that you all turned out.Thought about one, got a brand new.Code tell you through meditation can predict the event,such as how the transaction will be successful,for example, not for himself but for another person.

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 15:58

Гуфест wrote:the Code is well that you all turned out.Thought about one, got a brand new.Code tell you through meditation can predict the event,such as how the transaction will be successful,for example, not for himself but for another person.
No! Unfortunately, I can't predict.
But if you want, write in lichku, for discussion. It is possible that I will be able either to suggest that the chances of success are increased.
While I have the time.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 31, 2018 17:17

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Code written There..like a Club. And dark.. judging by the color of nick.. kind of like a club member
The color changes with the consent of the user may not change and stay with her .
So everyone here with his character and topiramatom)).Someone just divided , someone aggressively wants to convey , to share, and someone just"try those on , maybe useful , and perhaps correctly")). Any authors have the right to write here about their developments, discoveries... Because the respect show to each other.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 31, 2018 17:29

Код wrote:why us Lodge fears?

The simplest and the right to control us! Fear in its active phase just exhausts us, drains energy and limits our actions. What happens to our Energy at the same time? Right! It is used Force, which we can arrange those fears.
You know, nothing to get excited...))) who do not have lived, that does not understand. And who fell from the fears in the situation.....well, they are different ,right down to the suicide or attempt, they not all can even the Council to ask and understand something , they fear not that in the square there in such degrees every day multiplied...Hence "Son of the hungry do not razumeet))". And by the way even with the same meditations can be practiced , and the processing (it is the same but deeper") and the breath (even holotropnoe -else)...and get hit by fear once , just like that, and.........Who is enough of a reason to at least someone to contact , someone and that is not enough , but fortunately there are relatives who can notice and help. Fears , fears strife, but nevertheless, a mutual friend, they have one-Shiz , let me forgive those that are so rude, but the name of this uninvited "guests" after being in stress and fear. It is ,in fact an actual problem in society now. Write, call, come..and they all say, fear, stress, and the strength and desire to do something. Swam -know))) :? :o :oops:

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 18:21

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:You know, nothing to get excited...)))
Yes, I do not get excited. Just when the subject in this perspective describe - clearly the resistance of the External environment. That has to be overcome. And here the Forces are not always precisely calculated.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:who do not have lived, that does not understand
Absolutely agree with you!
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND who came from fears in the situation.....well, they are different ,right down to the suicide or attempt, they not all can even the Council to ask and understand something , they fear not that in the square there in such degrees every day multiplied...Hence "Son of the hungry do not razumeet))".
Same I agree! Anything can happen. But in extreme situations - definitely External pressures.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND by the way even with the same meditations can be practiced , and the processing (it is the same but deeper") and the breath (even holotropnoe -else)...and get hit by fear once , just like that, and........
Here I do not really know, asking yourself breathing was not engaged, the more holotropnoe. Dude, you're like always on time. Need time to think! Damn!!! I meditated only in the perspective of dissolution, to reach me no. But if the fence? So after all of the Entities you can pick up? As for group meditation on the breath/of holotropic? What do you think? Maybe a certain Entity to shift from weaker to stronger? Clean the infection out? Well, as always, is ahead of the rest! So maybe the transition Entity during such events? But for group meditation on the dissolution of (TM - Transcendental Meditation) when you're out of control, it is also possible to catch any such infection? HHA!
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Fears , fears of strife, but nevertheless, a mutual friend, they have one-Shiz , let me forgive those that are so rude, but the name of this uninvited "guests" after being in stress and fear. It is ,in fact an actual problem in society now.
Well, Yes! By the way, really sometimes people are something, without even realizing that the cause of the delirium - fear!
And to be honest, even I don't always aggressively tuned to work above I prescribed method. You have to break/make. Is that not a single day.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Write, call, come..and they all say, fear, stress, and the strength and desire to do something. Swam -know)))
Right on! In order to have these fears and inhabit, that would deprive us of the power of Will and Freedom of choice and ability to act!

But with the ability to catch the Essence during the joint study is cool you realized! That's a long time ago from I joint meditation and dumped on the invitation do not respond. The self-preservation mechanism work?<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu May 31, 2018 18:41

Code ,am I correct?understand that using ,1.fear-mongering,and 2.displacement of fear,you managed to include a mechanism miraculous salvation.I have not messed up?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu May 31, 2018 18:55

I meditated only in the perspective of dissolution, to reach me no. But if the fence? So after all of the Entities you can pick up?
You can ?considered fear mongering ,part of action of meditation and continue to meditate from the perspective of dissolution and to reach me no, thus ,this fear remains with nothing.
Last edited by Гуфест on Thu May 31, 2018 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 19:00

Гуфест wrote:Code ,correct?understand that using ,1.fear-mongering,and 2.displacement of fear
I splashed negative emotions twirling themselves. That is, I drew/imagined negative consequences for failure to comply with my contract for the supply, in the form of physical impact on me, specially hired people. And a tragic finale. In the form of injury and death. At the same time don't keep it to myself, and splashed loudly with twitching, antics, sway, jitter, and the like. It just seems complicated. It is difficult to start. And when the process has started, it's much more interesting in and of itself develops. You all are compressed, well, a lot to figure out, but you need to do struggling to do it all naturally drawn thee. And the more emotions will spill out, the more and more relief. But you need to exhaustion and sweat out. Getting wet.
And then 15-20 minutes of sitting relaxed. And at the same time, filled with Energy. It happens by itself.

The simple comparison. Attack in epilectic. When it shakes, and after an attack loosens and he relaxes.
Гуфест wrote:did you manage to include the mechanism of the miracle of salvation.I have not messed up?
There is a little bit.
1. I have fed negative Energy, Negative Forces that are eating behind me.
2. Then came to the aid of the Forces Creative. They were previously near. But I fed at this time Hand Negative your fears and Creative was like not at Affairs. But at this time, as it is formed cheap free surplus of goods necessary to me? And as soon as I'm freed from the fear for failure of delivery, he immediately formed a variant of execution of duties under the contract.

Creative forces and negative Forces they are always there. The only question is, who we feed, and whose services you use.<

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 19:06

Гуфест wrote:Can you ?considered fear mongering ,part of action of meditation and further dissolution and achievements (someone there) thus ,this fear remains with nothing.
I do not quite understand. Try to decipher.

Considered fear mongering - what?
Quality meditation is the dissolution of itself in something external, to a complete absence of yourself. There is a void. There's nothing there. Me too.

Fear and meditation are two different things. During meditation, there is no fear.

Therefore, immediately spread out in different places. Meditation here. Fears elsewhere.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu May 31, 2018 19:18

Tell me ,when is the best time to meditate on awakening or at bedtime?There are some requirements and conditions that enhance meditation?

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 19:35

Гуфест wrote:Tell me ,when is the best time to meditate on awakening from sleep or before going to bed
Better in the morning after sleep. If you have the desire to do one more night, the maximum at 18 hours. The fact is that during meditation there is a certain purification of the Bio-field, Energy increases. And, accordingly, the worst sleep and rest at night.
Гуфест wrote:There are some requirements and conditions that enhance meditation?
I do not know. After all, meditation is different. The main thing is to relax to the maximum. Many esoteric, a lot of options.

But the important thing is to relax. To the void. And achieve total absence of thoughts. And again options. Someone goes into the darkness. Someone that sees and works in this state. But do not mentally, but with images, pictures. And someone nothing, however. There are no common recipes. Need if you wish to take any variant and try.

At TM we do the initiation and then gave a kind word. You are meditating, repeating this word in the center of the head until it disappears. Most interestingly, when this word disappeared - disappeared thought, came the emptiness, a nothingness. But the team leading the meditation had always heard and slowly crawled out of his void/oblivion.

By the way, Maharishi, the founder of TM, had their esoteric guard - Purusha. And flying yogis there, too, was preparing. I personally knew two such. But he to such a level and for miles not close.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 31, 2018 19:49

Код wrote:Here I do not really know, asking yourself breathing was not engaged, the more holotropnoe. Dude, you're like always on time. Need time to think! Damn!!! I meditated only in the perspective of dissolution, to reach me no. But if the fence? So after all of the Entities you can pick up? As for group meditation on the breath/of holotropic? What do you think? Maybe a certain Entity to shift from weaker to stronger? Clean the infection out? Well, as always, is ahead of the rest! So maybe the transition Entity during such events? But for group meditation on the dissolution of (TM - Transcendental Meditation) when you're out of control, it is also possible to catch any such infection? HHA!
Here you have a lot of questions)) and every not work, as will paint you the points so LS write. Because this is just IMHO))) and not the fact that is totally true for all)). well, you know.))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 31, 2018 19:56

Гуфест wrote:
I meditated only in the perspective of dissolution, to reach me no. But if the fence? So after all of the Entities you can pick up?
You can ?considered fear mongering ,part of action of meditation and continue to meditate from the perspective of dissolution and to reach me no, thus ,this fear remains with nothing.
There is such a practice and long-standing. I do not remember who and where he described, but still have a negative view of the variant lines , but it's work with a Personal world where the screen output every perceived negative situation , and then replace the positive when it comes to peak)). Well, or alternatively, to himself any negative up with the situation and then question yourself , like what would happen if I really get in this kind of Sitch? ))And then you can paint the points , so they say so then......))) And then premyslide on the positive and on the same lines. Lose all the options and your attitude to all this. Look and new solutions will come up . ))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu May 31, 2018 21:27

On TM we do the initiation and then gave a kind word. You are meditating, repeating this word in the center of the head until it disappears. Most interestingly, when this word disappeared - disappeared thought, came the emptiness, a nothingness.
I can say this word that was given on the job?I want to paperitehtaat.

Код

Post by Код » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:57

Гуфест wrote:I Can say this word that was given on the job?
Unfortunately no! This is not an experiment, and initiation/connection Manager. Which is made on the basis of individual-initiated, there any preliminary calculations. And suddenly I don't want to accidentally cause You harm.
Гуфест wrote:Want to paperitehtaat.
I experimented using other words. It is important the following.
1. Take the word soothingly applicable, not bugarashi. For example, the stillness, the Emptiness, the Silence, and so on.
2. The word on the sensations is placed in the center of the head (imagine the intersection of two spokes inside the head. One from above through the crown of the head downwards, the second from the beginning of the top of the ears. Here at this intersection and put in a word. And mentally speak to him there, rolled. First You will have to attend/run the speech mechanism with the use of the larynx. Then the speech mechanism will cease to participate in meditation. The feeling is that the speech mechanism is moved to the brain. As if the brain were formed lips and these lips pronounce the word. A curious sensation. Well, then it learns to dissolve. Such meditation, for example with the word Sleep, it is better to do lying down asleep.

Well, since You started talking about success in business, then I can recommend You the following experiment. Morning meditation this way with the word Profit. Within approximately 90 days.

Код

Post by Код » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:24

Код wrote:Well, since You started talking about success in business, then I can recommend You the following experiment. Morning meditation this way with the word Profit. Within approximately 90 days.
I believe that it is my Supplement is and important and useful and effective. The word, as it were, to speak inside the head. You can twist it. You can alternate these two options. Now, as for the word Profit.

BE SURE TO TWIST IT TO THE RIGHT, COUNTERCLOCKWISE WHEN VIEWED FROM ABOVE!