Meditation

вотан
Re: Meditation

Post by вотан » Mon Mar 26, 2018 0:02

yoga...breathe feet.you probably will not deny.. that all receive a fraction of your attention...preobrazhaetsya.if predelete enough attention to your garden...the garden bears fruit.and with the body.many people are beginning to pay attention..when something begins to yell.and jammed this cry of a different kind of pills.all need attention...even the manifestation of this world.well, the body as an integral part of this space...is no exception.very good effect...to pay attention...invisible and insensible even to the processes and locations.you just pour life.poprobute not pay attention to the potted plant...it will wither.and so the body.none of it and does not remember..taking for granted..until the thunder clap

вотан

Post by вотан » Mon Mar 26, 2018 0:30

there is more we should talk about locations attention...presence.the phenomenon of breathing is as a consequence.very polzitelno "breathe" in different locations.I mean, to pay some attention to it.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:28

Today was a dream,one yogi explained about the opening of the fourth breath,after doing three breaths,something was so easy in the dream that I don't really remember everything,can where these practices are already documented there?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:35

breathe feet
On awakening from sleep,is lying,breathing, seven seconds inhale and exhale seven seconds,with a delay between them for a second.It is useful to apply asana the cat,on the inhale pull when you want and the body itself asks for it,prohibite back while unclasping fingers blow off fingers in the shape of claws and narastayushey voltage at the end point of the breath of PABSEC hands and feet.On the exhale, podushechki hands and feet to bring in a normal relaxed state.To understand how to do the deflation of PABSEC hand,look at how the paws of a cat,by analogy,claws as fingers,and it will be clear podushechki of the cat are well developed.Heromantiya not accidentally pays great attention to the hills planets(padalecki) and how they are developed depends on and tells about the development of the whole person.The use of hills hands and feet will be useful. The amount of exercise ,the more the better.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 26, 2018 17:46

Humility we often misunderstand the word. We think that it is related to the loss, to a blind submission, for humiliation. But it is on the yoga Mat we can understand its true meaning. When we become, for example, in Warrior pose, we can experience discomfort, we may feel not militant, but we learn to accept the situation. Sometimes life surprises you, and you just have to accept. The more we try to refuse them, to avoid difficulties, pain, discomfort, the more we suffer. But it is necessary to accept — and we no longer suffer. We may experience pain, but our perception allows us to interpret it from the point of view of the negativity, and just watch. This approach is not tormenting our heart, not drives us into depression, turns life into a nightmare. So unloved practise asanas, deepen practice, develop new depths in themselves and do not stop the process of learning and humility.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Mon Mar 26, 2018 20:49

Гуфест wrote:today Was a dream,one yogi explained about the opening of the fourth breath,after doing three breaths,something was so easy in the dream that I don't really remember everything,can where these practices are already documented there?
You can read more? Especially, "what do you mean FOUR?"
I might have suggestions...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 26, 2018 21:31

The first ,second,third breath ,maybe it's the lower ,middle and high is clear .I believe this is the fourth type, something like breathing pads hills the planets on the palm of the hand)), or something else to breathe, is already ultra-high energies, when you do not need food or very little need.One friend told me about a man who eats once a month and has great physical strength,who poop small black stone,he can in the gut bacteria need to live.))Don't know was lying or not,but the irony was not.
Dark you thought about that?

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Mon Mar 26, 2018 22:49

Guest, "breathe with fingertips"... to be honest, this is something new. It is assumed that the fingers of the radiant rays of the "something" that is linked to our bodies. For example, it was written that the index finger is associated with the digestive system and it goes from "dirty" energy, so you can't aim your pointer finger at others. And great positive energy... I don't know how true this is, but if it is true, it is difficult to find a reason to "breathe" through the fingertips.

On account of "not there". Then it is recommended to concentrate on the tip of my tongue (and then there is a small instruction how to learn to call any taste, eat less food until the end).

I thought your fourth breath will be something to do with the ability to sense multiple parallel to each other and respiratory systems in the body at the same time...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 26, 2018 23:03

Numbers 1,2,3,4,7 marked padalecki fingers in heromantii they are the same hills of the planets.

райбан

Post by райбан » Tue Mar 27, 2018 0:35

guest.
seen.you have the skin breath.
nekotoromi parts of the body.
thinking, Yes. is the place to be.
the fourth breath, that is skin.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:55

Skin breathe without a doubt.Arms endowed with great strength,many psychics can read information hands,the hands doing energy captures,transfers energies.With hands convenient to operate,practical and does not require much space.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:13

At the expense of "is not". Then it is recommended to concentrate on the tip of my tongue (and then there is a small instruction how to learn to call any taste, eat less food until the end).
I did yoga when I was in school,after abandoned.Now I want to resume.
Please give instructions on how to call the taste.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:24

Once found on the Internet:

1. Focus on the tip of your tongue at least 15 minutes a day. Feel him, think about him, listen to him. Signs of right concentration - increase of salivation, the saliva becomes sweet to the taste.
2. After a week, two weeks or a month, depending on the intensity of your workout, you will feel constant tremors, vibrations in the tip of your tongue that extends to the entire mouth, which momentarily replaced by the feeling of great taste, incomparable to anything else. Extend the length of your workouts.
3. In 4-5 days you will learn how to summon this feeling at will at any time, and after one or two weeks you will be able to maintain it in the course of the meal, with the achievement of this phase you can eat anything you want, and reduce your daily diet several times. After a few months, if you wish, you can limit it to one water. But watch your weight! If the reduction exceeds two kilograms per week, if your weight is not stabiliziruemost one month, go back to solids.
The following steps are not directly related to food hygiene.
4. Focus on the tip of my tongue, behold any object (object) with a pronounced taste (honey, jam, sugar, salt, etc.) to the emergence of a distinct sense of taste that object in the oral cavity. Practice until then, until you learn to identify the taste of the object of contemplation for a few seconds, and then proceed to the next stage.
5. Prepare several boxes or packages of the same materials (except for synthetics and metals), put them in products having sweet, bitter, sour, salty, pungent and astringent taste, ask someone to place them in any order and try to determine the contents of each package. Perhaps the first time that you do not succeed, do not despair, keep practicing, and you will definitely succeed.
6. Use the drop-down more: taste of nature, the Sun at sunrise and sunset, the moon at full moon and new moon, people you know. You will find many discoveries.
Note: the next stage of training - the first "secret" method of achieving longevity. Available system of psychophysical training aimed at changing the whole human being: his feelings, emotions, attitude, level of thinking, etc. it is believed that without this change, all the additional energy obtained by this person may be dissipated in vain; for the acquisition of wealth, fame, satisfaction of sensual pleasures, etc., and that he can maybe achieve great success. But chasing pleasure and take advantage of the great power potential, great personal opportunity, people are increasingly listening to their consciousness and, therefore, faster creates his own death. And therefore all great men had a very large amount of energy, but none of them have achieved longevity. I suspect that you probably don't want to change, you like me just the way you are, and then you only have the possibility to use "secret" methods, so-called methods of "the cunning man". Their essence is simple: part of the energy; the resulting human, sent them to bypass the heart and mind directly to the strengthening of his body. Using one of the ways you can offer your existence, while maintaining its small "I" with all its errors and misconceptions. But note: to achieve immortality in this way will not bring happiness neither you nor the people around you, means "cunning man" has long been considered as tricks of the devil, leading to loss more than his physical death. So use them only one time (one cycle of exercises). Take this seriously.
7. Early spring (end of February, beginning of March - the period of snow melt) a taste of the beginning of the revival of life. It is present in melt water in thawed ground, in the bark and buds of trees, in all of nature. Remember this, learn to trigger it at will, make it permanent taste that you take of food and water. If you do it right, will change your dreams: they will prevail the green color will return to you the feeling of flying. The first signs of rejuvenation appear usually in 2-3 months, a complete cycle of the exercise takes from one to three years depending on return practices. After the end of the cycle the physical age of the person corresponds to the period of puberty.
A special role in nutrition played by structural properties of water. Water is the basis of human life, and its modifications, in General, corresponds to the number of basic bioenergetic types.
Properties of water determined by the location of this source. If it is a friendly place, the water will give you power, if hostile, it will Rob you of power, but at the same time will restore the integrity of your physical body. All the stories about dead and living water are based on the actual experience of mankind, and the efficiency of water emanating from the energy centers of the highest order, is so high that this water is really able to revive the dead. But to discover the source, located in favorable place, it is very difficult. This requires not only skill but also luck. If you manage to do it - fine, if not, don't worry, there are special methods of modifying the structural properties of water, bringing them in line with your bioenergetic structure.
The main method is very simple: fill a glass or crystal vessel with water, place it on the palm of the left hand and place the palm of his right hand at a distance of 5-10 cm from the surface of the water. After a while you will feel the radiation coming from your right palm and penetrating into the water, while the left hand will feel the physical pressure. The whole procedure takes from three to ten minutes. As a result, you will receive the living water, it is very soft and has a noticeable sweet flavor. If you put the vessel with water on the palm of the right hand, it is possible to obtain dead water, it is stiff and slightly sour.
Using this technique, keep in mind that living water not only increases energy, but also the activity of the organism, therefore its admission in acute diseases may lead to deterioration. Dead water has a beneficial effect in these diseases, and also used to slow the processors of tumors, treatment of wounds and skin diseases and excessive arousal of the body. Prem daily dead water must not exceed one litre, receiving the living water is not limited.
In conclusion, a few General rules of food hygiene for neurogenesis or just embarking on the training:
1. In any room where you have to eat, find your place and just eat there.
2. Food should be freshly prepared. Never use heated (yesterday's) food.
3. Can use all herbs and spices, but it is advisable to limit the intake of onions, leeks and garlic.
4. Never eat without an appetite.
5. Each meal (the contents of your mouth) should consist of one product.
6. Treat food as to a small occasion, create yourself a appropriate atmosphere. Meal should be festive.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:46

covering the entire mouth, which momentarily replaced by the feeling of great taste, incomparable to anything else
It is necessary to eat sometimes.A very old proverb says,we are what we eat.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 13:18

after a while you will feel the radiation coming from your right palm and penetrating into the water, while the left hand will feel the physical pressure. The whole procedure takes from three to ten minutes. As a result, you will receive the living water, it is very soft and has a noticeable sweet flavor. If you put the vessel with water on the palm of the right hand, it is possible to obtain dead water, it is stiff and slightly sour.
It turns out the left hand alive?Which hand is better to hold a spoon or a glass of water? :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 14:02

So look fingers when straining podushechki.This pass can be done at any level in the abdomen,chest, head.
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 17:34

I thought your fourth breath will be something to do with the ability to sense multiple parallel to each other and respiratory systems in the body at the same time...
A good option.
Smells beautiful,unique ,smell possible ?What practice do you have?Nose breathing performs a breath and for him to activate a pleasant smell it will be OK remember how in the movie the Perfumer,when breathed in the smell,in my head flashed a picture of a field of flowers ,wind, and children are laughing and playing.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Tue Mar 27, 2018 20:05

Гуфест wrote:it Turns out the left hand alive?Which hand is better to hold a spoon or a glass of water?
It is believed, if you spend some manipulation with energy, you will notice that one hand gives and the other takes energy. Each hand can perform both functions. Therefore, most likely the result depends on the Association (the usual functions for a particular hand). Of course, the reason may lie in the peculiarities of the left, right hemisphere... it's Hard to check all this... I don't think this information will be very useful. The main thing that worked.
Гуфест wrote:a Good option.
Smells beautiful,unique ,smell possible ?What practice do you have?Nose breathing performs a breath and for him to activate a pleasant smell it will be OK remember how in the movie the Perfumer,when breathed in the smell,in my head flashed a picture of a field of flowers ,wind, and children are laughing and playing.
You seem to misunderstand. Under the "second system of breathing" I meant when you can cause the feeling that the skin breathe (when something like the air is going in and out of you, when you feel the expansion and contraction of your body... it's like when you sleep man.. it is difficult to find the right sensual interpretation of this process).

To learn annabanana as "Perfume". You should concentrate on the tip of the nose, feel the "wonderful smell", smell of objects and phenomena at a distance... All the same thing with taste, about which I wrote yesterday. The principle is the same. Although, most of the sensations appear in the later stages of the practice - it is "intuition", rather than the actual smell it is difficult perceptible odors.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 27, 2018 22:58

What is the third breath in yoga?

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Tue Mar 27, 2018 23:42

Гуфест wrote:What is the third breath in yoga?
Not studied and not practiced yoga, so I can't say anything. Quick search on the Internet can assume that the "third breath" is a breathing process, which is mainly used oxygen gained by the entire body, not only circulating for a short time in the lungs.
Perhaps a mechanism to execute enhanced use of the "third breath" is the aperture control, the lack of oxygen and the feeling of coolness penetrating into the body as into a bottomless pit. Hard to say...

There is an interesting point. On one YouTube channel, one woman shared her experience at the concentration on the tip of my tongue and transition to prunoideae (or something similar). And once mentioned that does not breathe while sleeping...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Mar 28, 2018 0:46

Not studied and not practiced yoga
Yoga is the highest level of gymnastics,so maybe Tensegrity.Even three minutes of being in asana is like a hunter who lies in wait in expectation of a miracle,one day it will manifest. :) The long wait is not necessary.With the smell I like that escalated quickly.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 02, 2018 16:40

Who knows how to meditate on the Force?

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Tue Apr 03, 2018 0:30

Гуфест wrote:Who knows how to meditate on the Force?
What do you mean? What is the ultimate goal you want to achieve, or at least, "to strive"?
And then under "power" there is a lot to imply.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Apr 03, 2018 13:34

And that under "power" there is a lot to imply.
To look for its manifestations in themselves and to increase with meditation.The ancients imagined virtue as the sun,the darkness,the stars,water,earth,ether,air, wind and so on.Everyone will find something related and will increase interaction.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 03, 2018 14:55

The dark" yoga...breathe feet.you probably will not deny.. that all receive a fraction of your attention...preobrazhaetsya"

A bit of humor))) Children's joke:" Hedgehog learned to breathe booty , forgotten, sat on a stump and suffocated".)))
Гуфест wrote:.......But it is necessary to accept — and we no longer suffer. We may experience pain, but our perception allows us to interpret it from the point of view of the negativity, and just watch.
Humility, not the ability to affect something or as desperation when there is only silence,pain, rejection..... And then ,just THINKING , your relationships , find a silver lining in this situation and may even benefit (which is a nice bonus), give the consciousness to fully accept the situation as positive in some way. Not carrying the negative color, emotions, and weaning of forces on negative thoughts.)))
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Apr 04, 2018 16:01, edited 3 times in total.