Meditation

Дарк
Meditation

Post by Дарк » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51

Hello, we offer meditation, it is not only the practical training of the senses, but also a strong practice of concentration. Designed to expand the possibilities of our perception. I would be glad if you share your opinion about its effectiveness and emerging experience. This meditation is the principle of universality, and does not require any special approaches or efforts. Originally it was intended for the study of new and expanding existing opportunities. Everything is described - it is nothing more than the simulator for the attention, generated all the images and sensations aimed only at increasing attention and increasing diversity of experience, as well as to increase the sensitivity of the body to energy processes(development of a high degree of sensitivity).
Better start to briefly describe the basic steps, and then write out the meaning that invest in it.

LEVEL 1.
1) Close your eyes, calm down, relax.
2) Focus on the surface of the head (or other body part), make it a bulk surface. You began to feel in the uncertain space. Nothing but those sensations.
3) Imagine a circle. This visual representation of your condition (both physical and mental). Remember this state (hereinafter called PP). It will be the benchmark that you will keep and be able to reproduce constantly.
4) You feel your body like a balloon (there are "borders" between you and the outside world). The globe is shrinking, at the same time you feel physical changes in the body. But "contraction" you can feel the permanence of the PP, and all changes are applied to the sense of PP. This will cause increased experiencing of sensations, and they will seek "discharge", but we try to keep them as long as possible. When "narrowing" do you feel that the PP becomes better, brighter, faster, livelier and this reflects positively on your body.
5) Further narrows (compacted) and PP, and obtained in paragraph 4. Endlessly.
6) If you can't condense, then expand the most dense PP in the centre, retaining its density and increasing coverage. Again and again (like item 5) until you reach the "border" (see paragraph 4).
7) Produce the seal (see item 5) and extension (see item 6) at the same time.
8) Due to a collision of layers (see paragraph 7) produces a field around PP. PP the radiant rays, make a loop and return to the PP by grabbing from the void (of space) something important. Feel the improvement in PP.

LEVEL 2.
1) PP is divided into several paragraphs.
2) are Formed of interconnected chain PP.
3) Energy of all PP enriches (enriches) surrounding the void.
4) Everything moves in a spiral, becoming more energetic, samodostatochna, eternal.
Etc.

1) Relaxation allows to get rid of concentration on the surrounding world and more uniformly perceive all experience physical sensations.
Same with vision and mental state (thoughts, etc.).
2) If you have trouble, do the following. Can touch the scalp and run your hand over the skin. Then reproduce similar feelings only through attention (without arms). Each "wave" sensations under the skin. Do a "wave" throughout the body (inside and outside). It is like the flow of air. Continue to automatism. Gradually these feelings will merge with your skin, penetrating deeper, becoming denser, brighter, more elusive. Therefore, improve them and maintain regularity (harmony). Until then, until it will become impossible to distinguish (separate) the feeling from each other, everything became homogeneous. And is perceived as "voltage" (power energy).
3) do Not have to see the circle in front of him, it is enough to assume that it exists and describes your current state.
Need to remember this state in order to have an endless source of sensations. Because all this is happening in your inner world, so you can imagine all you want.
4-7) If you can't find the "border", create it (collect all the sensations in one area, point, ball).
It is advisable that you imagined three-dimensional shape.
You bind your physical condition and the visual effects. Therefore, if you change images you have to change internal feelings that are typical gone. Compression = pressure, tension, compression of muscles; extension = freedom, ease, increase of perception.
8) Describes a system similar to the magnetic field (this is just a comparison). This seems like a lot of cold shivers on the skin, causing itchy and butterflies in the stomach.
Not necessary that all this was seen and perceived visually, the main thing - at least to assume that all works well.

LEVEL 2.
1-2) ideally, you need to perceive yourself as 2-4-8 etc. the same space as on level 1. To be in several places at the same time. This does not mean that you have to be two separate personalities. It's just a way to increase the available information, the perceived simultaneously. No matter how you do it. Choose what you think is right (typical for this action).
Although some PP will not even have common ground, but they will all be in your attention and will be forever linked to each other through you.. They are just a figment of your attention and imagination.
3) surrounding the void is perceived as something external, almost uncontrolled, is used to divide the available parts. (SPOILER: next will be all the one).
4) If there will be a movement, you will receive information about the movement and vzaimoosmotry. This will make it easier to keep the heterogeneity of the sensations and allow you to continue the movement of the system while consuming less of your forces, as the movement will become more familiar to you than the rest (with prolonged practice of this paragraph).<

СтаниФилмТВ

Re: Meditation

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28

Only two levels ?

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32

An infinite number. With each level harder and harder.
Although each level can take forever. The main thing - to focus and strengthen the senses.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:31

Interesting meditation )

вотан

Post by вотан » Fri Mar 23, 2018 22:45

it does not say and it all comes down to focus attention.very good to carry out such a manipulation of attention did not Toko being alone and with your eyes closed....well, when any povsednevnoi or professional activities.the tenacity and perseverance where in a month produced by the manipulation of attention....go into automatic mode.t.e emphasis will be to watch these processes..day and night.remains low....to truly interpret what is happening perceive.

вотан

Post by вотан » Fri Mar 23, 2018 23:00

ignorant manipulation of attention...able to bring eksperimentiruya PTS a lot of inconvenience in terms of health.redistributing the energy in the body is not Yang - Yin..tion of harmony.to produce such manipulation...you should see ....or know...not only manufacture processes but the result which will occur in consequence of the action now.otherwise, this looks like not a cautious behavior of the fire.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:32

All right, the orientation and the extension involved is the main feature of this "meditation." It is possible to perform at least open, even with my eyes closed. Achieving automaticity is the main way to facilitate the expansion of the field of attention. This happens, even in itself, such as "breath", "walk", "the skill of writing". With time and practice it becomes less conscious and automatic.

When performing "meditation" it is better to stick to pleasant sensations. If something goes wrong (even if just intuitively you will not want to do something), it is better to stop and find a better (more enjoyable) way to continue. Everyone is different, everyone has their own Association with a particular object and action. I described the basic meaning. All the nuances to better understand yourself... intuition will tell.

Although it seems very few people "meditation" is interesting...

вотан

Post by вотан » Sat Mar 24, 2018 19:02

not everyone can be in the mind...I mean the lack of internal dialogue...which "eats" a considerable fraction of the attention...and makes the attention of "jumping" from one to another.and I would say that this meditation is not something that is not interesting....it is simple impossible.for the few who manages to calm the mind..not resorting to all sorts of babbling...like mantras or prayers right.......))))while the attention is not free...any practice is simply impossible

вотан

Post by вотан » Sat Mar 24, 2018 19:21

and about feelings...they still should be interpreted more fully...not two planes..nice is not nice.P.S as a flow...and the flow of energy is accompanied by pleasant sensations....only discernible aftertaste....that is, the fullness or emptiness.tone or decline.and again, this is only General characteristics)))))and how the space???? what are vibrating electromagnetic..torsion..and many other indicators...of proizoshedshie as a result of such manipulation????PTS many questions and bit vision of this painting as a whole.before to do something...you should know the result...the consequence of action now.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sat Mar 24, 2018 19:24

next step...a consequence of the previous one.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sat Mar 24, 2018 19:57

I tried to describe the feeling in General terms. Than better (quieter) will the condition during practice, the better. The less distractions dissimilar sensations the better. The end result is all will tend to the initial state. The only thing I would like to develop the speed of information processing per unit of time. And all the images, feelings - it is only a tool.

All images and changes are based on already existing experience. If you think that there should be "specific performance", then play them.
About the consequences I can not say anything. Not someone to check, and need no equipment. And experienced the sensations I have already fully described (in which nothing significant to throw and not to add)...

The inflow and outflow of energy... I wanted more to the strengthening of existing through the process of stress-relaxation(concentration on the obtained result). Then there are levels where you need to feel the different energy flows, but they do not play a major role. It seems to me that "the preservation of the immutability of the internal state + gain potential opportunities" will have a greater impact in the energy exchange.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:26

the process of stress-relaxation helps to remove the barriers....the tension in the way the flow of energy..thus causing the system to be more susceptible to various kinds of flows and vibrations))and still need to know what changes in the space of micro and macro cosmos will lead the performed manipulation...with balls...spheres...which are just...unaware of their vibration and quality characteristics.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sun Mar 25, 2018 13:05

it was assumed that the observed images should be automatically interpreted by the consciousness and cause the desired experience.

I once tried to explain to the person who can visualize, but were not involved in any of this area, my meditation. Though I was thoroughly chewed and complement the manual but nothing good happened. Somehow he saw a half-filled water balloon, which was flying in outer space. Then after half a minute of tension-relaxation he felt that the head is inflated like a balloon... had to pull ... now he knows how realistic it is for myself to let off steam out of my head... More I was not willing, and no one described their experiences, even if they promised to share... So when I put "meditation", I was hoping for feedback of knowledgeable people...
So I'd best complement these new sensations. Better to carefully monitor their feelings, to not show discomfort (in any form).

Based on my experience, in addition to dividing attention (attention starts to cover multiple points in space), feeling of tension and relaxation of muscles, nothing significant was observed. After practice increases mental clarity... but I think it's only later after relaxing and muscle tension.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Mar 25, 2018 21:42

ignorant manipulation of attention...able to bring eksperimentiruya PTS a lot of inconvenience in terms of health.
Breath linked to attention,all the attention on the breath when there is something that needs to exhale obscene.Sometimes even a reflection of the body when performing asanas or pranic breathing,reflexes, body control, and they are participating in doing asanas and pranic breathing so the yawning,sneezing and other direct attention to the exhalation.The right to direct the attention to the breath , sneeze,yawn , tasleem exhale predonico point,such as cough must end at the time of stoppage or delay of breath at the end of exhalation .Stretching,heat,tingling,a surge of energy,joy,attention is directed to the breath in pranic breathing.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 22:40

in terms of the perception of emotion(if the person is healthy) they are all nice...kinda warm...tingling...goosebumps...cool.....all these parameters can be set labeling and seeing the direction...or a certain location.breathing well contributes to this...but only at the initial stage..as a support.further lachey enough attention....covering as mentioned above many points of space....and the ability to keep on this commit quite a long time.and all the better breath to adjust for wave flows...rhythms.than flows to fit the breath.these things should happen more naturally and easily.and the mind becomes very clear and rather all-encompassing when you increase the amount of available user attention.you must agree ...raspredelyat attention on many points as a sustainable component...something must be silenced)))) e
Last edited by вотан on Sun Mar 25, 2018 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 22:43

no matter how many days in your life...it is important how much life in your days.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:00

To be honest, I do not like to concentrate on the breath. It is somehow distracting and do not cause any feeling more like a burden... to Me it is better not to notice.

Unpleasant sensation... for me it's something close to the physical sensations characteristic of:
- panic state
- head and other pains
- discomfort in any form
- unrest
- uncertainty

If you want an example of your options:
Pleasant - to put his hand in warm water.
Unpleasant-to put his hand in boiling water and keep it there.

I believe that the ideal state is a stay in the peace and tranquility, when nothing distracts, and causes no emotion.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:15

the body has natural rhythms ..not always good to fill something Lanskoy energy...when it is something to be influenced by the Yin energy.and this is the imbalance of blood flow and other biochemical reactions.generally, in any operation is safety.anyhow not to hurt..quite banal conscious presence in space - the body.and only then after a pretty long practice will be more pravilna interpretation of the processes in the micro space.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:20

stay alone...is the lack of any movement.dark...if you get headaches...then you are doing something wrong.headaches indicate a weak power of the brain...))))pay attention to the neck.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:25

a hand can be anywhere and not give...filling it with different kind of sensations.even breathe with hands.on the inhale is poured into the hand of coolness on the exhale warmth.taking place in neural networks. ever tested...easily reproduced . lachey enough intention and attention.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:32

try to capture attention at a glance....and breathing as an integral component of life appears and there..with all the consequences from this experience.not to look at the palm. ...and move the focus...even while doing completely different activities
Last edited by вотан on Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:34

It was just an example. Health I usually all good.
Why just the interpretation of "peace" as "lack of movement"?))) If the person is nothing to hold (nothing planned, nowhere to run, to carry out an urgent case), it can also be considered "rest". We are always doing something... inside us, always there are some processes.
I described the "rough state" to which you can aspire, and not plunge into it with one click of a finger... although if you use hypnosis, that might work. But it would've been too.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:37

I am glad that you are healthy.in this age very few healthy people.and do not bring these unhealthy examples.

вотан

Post by вотан » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:44

I dunno...the rest is associated with death.it would be better to keep in mind..slow..slow pace...balance...equanimity.. quality sposobstvuyuschyy "smart doing"

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sun Mar 25, 2018 23:46

Can you name the positive effects of such "breaths through the palms, forehead, etc."? Can't find the application, though have noticed a similar phenomenon.