Meditation

Гуфест
Re: Meditation

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:21

Code, thanks for the advice. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 01, 2018 13:34

Гуфест wrote:I meditated only in the perspective of dissolution, to reach me no. But if the fence? So after all of the Entities you can pick up? As for group meditation on the breath/of holotropic? What do you think? Maybe a certain Entity to shift from weaker to stronger? Clean the infection out? Well, as always, is ahead of the rest! So maybe the transition Entity during such events? But for group meditation on the dissolution of (TM - Transcendental Meditation) when you're out of control, it is also possible to catch any such infection? HHA!
IMHO , all what is there in the questions expressed))) for a similar infection called religion)) or any of the Grand concourse)).
Код wrote:But with the ability to catch the Essence during the joint study is cool you realized!
I'm sure I wrote earlier)),but I thought(silently). )) There is no precise evidence of what, when, and in what situation, apparently this is not particularly controlled, but it is possible to manage, because some góra ,knowing this , to protect the wards during such events are different , they are easy to understand and the technology way.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Jun 01, 2018 13:56, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 01, 2018 13:49

Гуфест wrote: I can say this word that was given on the job?I want to paperitehtaat.
Код wrote:it is important the following.
1. Take the word soothingly applicable, not bugarashi. For Example, Silence, Void Silence
Don't know what they give and what is the secret word))) or gibberish, but in my childhood ever notice that if several times to repeat one word, no matter in head you will put or Muladhara)) , after a few repetitions the meaning of the word is completely lost, even the word dissolves and the word itself does not remember)). Knowing these features of the brain, came up with secret codes and dissolution there is something))). Try it yourself, make sure. This way the first handy way to stop the internal dialogue when in hypnosis , you are in the report( this is between consciousness and...) . Nepilnai reception, one friend hypnology novice , said when learning has just started, way too out of fear. And got under the hand)) funny, he's a honey cake , and now aunt Nepilna of agonistov (apparently that which prepares these zombocalypse to agitate others)laid eyes and go on walking in circles . In General, guy Afghan, Chechnya passed and then aunt got scared. And even not the aunt , and evenings were the peak of action , when a hefty man in a panic, Crouch in the corner and waited out the end of this action. But the fear was more from 19 to 22 peak. And uncle judoka, well, in General, could not stand this...although not drinking drinking, he said like a couple of bottles of cognac is not a particularly picked up, but in meditation sat down and worked through ....))) And then I went to hypnosis to learn , that the fear of losing all makes , and there is real fear was to rewrite the flat , the earth those that are under the apiary was huge , his wife and daughter little distance to the Solovki )) to not interfere...well, like that. So when you get from lack of understanding of the meaning ,that is telling you one thing and then a couple of words of sentences in the context of the conversation and past...and then the brain starts to wonder where such a link and that it meant fall completely)))). Also be as impropriator to run.
In General , be WONDERFUL !!!)) from the words of the notice itself, and its processes , mark and PrimeSite-the signs are called . They scratch not only identifies with repetitions primecuts.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Jun 02, 2018 22:38

Code I your technique hyped word :) tell me,headache ,raising of pressure in my head what's?what better to do or what to pay attention?maybe it will go away.

Код

Post by Код » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:37

Гуфест wrote:Code I your technique hyped word :) tell me,headache ,raising of pressure in my head what's?what better to do or what to pay attention?maybe it will go away.
This suggests that the brain doesn't like it. And he physically starts to hurt. Sergey Savelyev in YouTube it is well laid out. Pass!

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jun 03, 2018 20:29

Yes,now everything is fine.Can or is allowed multiple words to spin,for example,family,love,money,profit.Who had experience with several words and what was the result?

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jun 04, 2018 0:44

Гуфест wrote:Yeah,now everything is fine.Can or is allowed multiple words to spin,for example,family,love,money,profit.Who had experience with several words and what was the result?
Absolutely not!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 06, 2018 18:22

Код wrote:
Гуфест wrote:Yeah,now everything is fine.Can or is allowed multiple words to spin,for example,family,love,money,profit.Who had experience with several words and what was the result?
Absolutely not!
For each fulfilled. Or take the offer and then in the context of a theme or ...
It reminded me of one CPU, not even one, but not the essence, when EN masse (in bulk))zaradi a thousand or a million cases, automatic take off(drain...) That is what was there in this pile, all automatic and bulk-I think that works. But in reality, if every plot has not reviewed, and found no root , and just the crowd cleared, the consciousness is not deferred recapitulation, reappraisal, and in fact is self-deception.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jun 07, 2018 16:59

The word Profit is dissolved,even when a new word Profit is thrown,it immediately dissolves,there is such a heavy substance solvent,grey ,hazy,tight,what to do with it?Code prompt when you meditated,wrote that dissolved the word,then the whole world behind.Is that so?order matters?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 07, 2018 18:33

Код wrote:
Absolutely not!
Came to mind-a prayer, mantra , etc., it has the same property. Monotony , loss of meaning , dissolving, and contact between...somewhere)).

Код

Post by Код » Thu Jun 07, 2018 20:04

Гуфест wrote:, the Word Profit is dissolved,even when a new word Profit is thrown,it immediately dissolves,there is such a heavy substance solvent,grey ,hazy,tight,what to do with it?Code prompt when you meditated,wrote that dissolved the word,then the whole world behind.Is that so?order matters?
What is the new word to throw? In General, and absolutely can not reveal in front of other people, the meaning and the theme of meditation.
Lily suggested above. The result of a good meditation you get into a different space.

The word meditate which dissolves and there's no substance. It dissolves inside for what would eventually our inner, took it as a guide to action and began to work in this direction. A meditator in meditation just dissolved, relaxed, rested, gained strength.

You now have no IP. There is a struggle of consciousness for control. You analyze and observe. Instead just drive inside the word one and nothing to expect. Want to relax and forget.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jun 07, 2018 23:04

Well,I'll write you a PM.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sat Jun 09, 2018 18:31

be SURE to TWIST IT to the RIGHT, counterclockwise when viewed from above!

SW.The code that could you to illustrate the direction of rotation of the words in meditation,really want to try this technique, but it is unclear as to the right to rotate counterclockwise . :oops:

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 09, 2018 19:42

АМарта wrote:
be SURE to TWIST IT to the RIGHT, counterclockwise when viewed from above!

SW.The code that could you to illustrate the direction of rotation of the words in meditation,really want to try this technique, but it is unclear as to the right to rotate counterclockwise . :oops:
Better just to speak. Keep it in mind and just speak. Then the vocal apparatus will leave and there will be the ability to speak as if stirring the brains. Interesting process. Be careful with word choice. For example, a car, money is not suitable. But the Wealth is. But at the same time, need to evaluate yourself as a person and your abilities.
Better something meaning action. Income, profit, health finally.

Rotation. Well, put on the Desk glass. Twist it to the right. This way

Remember where it rotates and similarly if you want the word in my head. It should be borne in mind. DNA of a person also twisted to the right.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sat Jun 09, 2018 22:57

Code dear,Thank you for your detailed response and for generously sharing your experience!! I will try with the code words.Let's see what happens.For me, the direction of rotation is a stumbling block for many years.Thank you again! :o

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jun 12, 2018 17:21

but it is unclear how the right to rotate counterclockwise . :oops:
When to see in volume at rotation, for example clockwise from the top to the bottom ,counterclockwise,the motion will be to the left,if this movement is to look from the bottom to the top,it will be in the right. It would seem the movement is one thing,but if you look from different angles,it's kind of different .

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 13, 2018 15:52

Гуфест wrote:
but it is unclear how the right to rotate counterclockwise . :oops:
When to see in volume at rotation, for example clockwise from the top to the bottom ,counterclockwise,the motion will be to the left,if this movement is to look from the bottom to the top,it will be in the right. It would seem the movement is one thing,but if you look from different angles,it's kind of different .
If you select a point on the dial,12 for example. And start spinning to the left, then continue to rotate , the rotation will show the counterclockwise spin of the left. If from the point 12 to the right and continue on the hour and spin right. Here though on top, though from below you need to look for rotation-left, right spin.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 13, 2018 16:17

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If you select a point on the dial,12 for example. And start spinning to the left, then continue to rotate , the rotation will show the counterclockwise spin of the left.
Counterclockwise by far-right spin.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If from the point 12 to the right and continue on the hour and spin right.
If clockwise rotation, then spin left. Thus, the clockwise rotating to the left, according to the standard, shorten our lives.

That's why I'm practically my whole life not wearing on the left hand clock. Although he didn't know why. But wrist watch I have never stayed somewhere forever lost.

Recommend wearing on his left hand wrist watch, so-called antilogy, or protivohode.

That type of thing.

Dial to himself the bottom to the veins on the brush.

The back time! Biotrust braking and so on. Perhaps joking! Maybe not!

The truth is learned by experience.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 13, 2018 16:28

Код wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
If you select a point on the dial,12 for example. And start spinning to the left, then continue to rotate , the rotation will show the counterclockwise spin of the left.

Counterclockwise by far-right spin.

LILY-P wrote(a):
If from the point 12 to the right and continue on the hour and spin right.

If clockwise rotation, then spin left. Thus, the clockwise rotating to the left, according to the standard, shorten our lives.
Specify time )). To the left and up )) then clockwise :? and to the left and down about it.... :? Understatement it is such a thing, does not give a full understanding of the process . :oops: Got a little smart ))).
Not thought about a watch. It was always true you noticed, if you look at the clock on the dial ,then in a clockwise rotation. If you look on the back side is against. But there can be a fantasy to explain, that is, "to pomorstva slyly".
Clock hands twist forward , unrolling a life time, and the reverse side of the watch unscrews the back time))) is not the zero point here?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jun 13, 2018 17:37

Hence, at least from above, even from below, you need to look for rotation-left, right spin.
For example, the dial and the clock mechanism is made of transparent glass so you can see the arrows through the mechanism of the arrow of gold color,they can be seen through the dial,if you look from the bottom to the top you get the rotation arrows in the time direction,when you look at this, from the top to the bottom ,it turns the direction of the arrows counter-clockwise.

Код

Post by Код » Thu Jun 14, 2018 17:14

Yes, there's no need to look at or through.

Watch. Just looking at the dial. If clockwise, as usual, it left rotation.

If the arrow in the opposite direction to the normal rotating clock (pictured above), it is right rotation. And no transparent mechanisms. Just look at the dial on top.

That would be absolutely the right left to understand.

Imagine yourself standing up in the centre of the dial. Turn your head to the right shoulder and extend right hand forward. The clock hands move in the direction you point your right hand. Is this the right rotation creates a right back.

Turn head to left shoulder, extend left arm forward. The hands move in the direction indicated by a left hand. This left rotation, clockwise brings the left back.

Like many in the esoteric schools confused. By mistake or deliberately?

Bronnikov in school, we were trained to strengthen Energoaqua, rotate his arms around himself (as the spindle weaving, where you stock, which is suited spindle) spinning to the left. Clockwise. This is where, probably, picked up the left spins!

вотан

Meditation

Post by вотан » Sat Dec 29, 2018 23:32

PTS contributes to the fullness of the vessel.especially if to breathe with every cell of this vessel.as a bonus...cheerful.drive .excellent feeling.and more expanded perception of what is happening.......