Tallinskaya - healing technology

Надежда Лещенко
Tallinskaya - healing technology

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jan 27, 2018 23:54

TANAZANIA
What we all know, but at the same time, no one knows why?
We are talking about the technology of quackery. Our esoterica of all kinds, regardless of the degree of initiation, the number of studied techniques, however, admitted into the Great Brotherhood of Magicians. Why I say so? It is the result of many years of observations.
Our esoteric-healers did not stand the test of sorcery. And no one clued me in about the main techniques of quackery – it is known only to wizards. Not the MAGI are esoteric, and the Magicians, shamans, priests.
And the funny thing is, is that this technique is open to all – take it and enjoy it. No wonder they say – want to hide something – put it in plain sight. The fact that we are all stupid to believe the weakness of the sorcerer, actually – aerobatics in the fight against heavy hexes.
Give the key
Any bear knows – if dogs or wolves attack him one at a time – all of them he will turn up. But if he is attacked the flock, even of small mongrels, then at least one, but gripping the throat. And from such flocks bear gives flogged.
But our healers can't apply this technique. There are several reasons – first, the most important – they are all competitors.
Wizards are not competitors. The competitive spirit they have manifested not so, as we do, and how hard we put. Who in fairy tales and myths I read that the great wizards fight in the arena, proving his strength?
It is we modern the battle of psychics came into Vogue. And the wizards they did not participate and will not be accepted.
So 1. – all the esoteric and healers competitors. They divided. If there is a new man – the first issue--- who attended?—and God forbid, if studied do not have that authority – and look at you will not. But at the same time try to take from you your knowledge, without disclosing your. And how I then they'll peddle about threads of love – I don't believe the candor of such friends.
2. Pride one of the deadly sins. Common to all esoteric and healers. It forces the healer to combat hexes to explore new technology. Thus the healer has patients that months and years have treated him.
A healer, not realizing what it is, beating like a fish on the ice, changing technology and methods of treatment – all in vain. If people come to a healer with the same problem the third time, the healer loses the battle. It's one of the rules of healing techniques of healing.
But our healer is not willing to admit it ---- As I am-rastali, and know about vibration, and about frequency, about the flows and channels, and fail?! 'Yes, dear, you've already lost.
Even Bruce Lee said – I'm not afraid of a man who knows a good thing, a lot of techniques. But I'm a dangerous man who knows two or three steps, but in perfection. – This applies to healing too.
3. Fear of showing yourself your colleagues are weak – it builds pride. It also makes a person rushing from one coach to another. Studied the rituals of Reiki – something did not work – ran cards. Studied, worked – again a jam – ran to runes, then the astrologers-numerologists, to learn to live in the flow of love to connect to the channels, remove blocks and so on.
It is not our esoteric unity and community community. And therefore see such patients. And the healer lose strength in a vain struggle. Moreover, to him starting to come people with the same problems, and their added. The healer dumb to say
--- Honey, go to another healer, I did all I could.
And dumb to admit defeat. And in brotherhood of magicians is the norm – to take a person not more than three times. Then forward it to another.
Do you know why they do that? No, not because strength is not enough. Remember about the bear. Your opponent is probably stronger than you, if you in one pass with him failed. And it remembers your tricks, and finds you new stuff. But if a patient undergoes three to four healers, and in different localities - interrupted connection. The bear is tired to fight with the pack and leaves the victim.
But this technique lies in the mind. And no you were not taught to work through it. You – competitors, hence all the talk about threads of love – just talk. Now, if you were employees, then the threads of love you would have been unnecessarily.
I always say – the same methods that are used now in extrasensory perception and in the practice of the healers – they are not only outdated, but also not needed.
Modern magic starts to free itself from the shuck. And, oddly enough, but the experience of the past need to learn – it's priceless.
And here such approach I will be conducting in the school of modern magical art.
Visit us at the gazebo eccentrics – you are more fully acquainted with the subject of this one-world school of the modern magical arts https://geosiya.wixsite.com/besedkachudakov<

Вячеслав.

Re: Tallinskaya - healing technology

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 23:22

No sense to help if you're asked to! And if you ask then you need to enlist help, asking to help him )).Another key

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Feb 23, 2018 20:15

True, Vyacheslav!
Do not ask - do not go.

вотан

Post by вотан » Thu Mar 01, 2018 0:54

good health hope!nowhere can I find the classifier on the belonging of elements to all sorts of denizens of the plant Kingdom...for completeness of understanding....anyhow, do no harm.neither them nor myself.if you knowledge and this information...or you know the source.I will be very grateful.