Discussion of competition INTUITION

сол
Re: Discussion of competition INTUITION

Post by сол » Sun Oct 08, 2017 21:01

With points at a separate issue ))) Associated with a great dislike of mathematics, which from some points of view is very harmful and dangerous for people, especially school... a Very common belief among people with a predominance of imagery (often women). But they forget that everything we have today from the kettle to the Internet (that is, the control Light in the form of electromagnetism in various forms) - all the man invented thanks to exact mathematical calculations. Basically, it made such strange straight men-the savages with their school math and logical logic ))) But some Mature women too )))

Correct scores to consider again the full set of States. If the task 2 status - 2 points. If the three - three points. Example:

Guessing one card out of three. Three States, three points for guessing
Guess the color of the suit. Two States, two points for guessing
To guess the suit. Four States, four points
Guess the value of. 9 States, 9 points.
To guess the suit+par = 36 States, 36 points.

Otherwise, all the points just taken from the air... And results non-normalized.

As for the puzzle: "living on the ceiling and the bulb sucks - who is it?"
отгадка
ceiling lampasas
But in any case Aesta leads, just the gap would be significant, and the second and third places are likely other

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 0:12

АндрейСу wrote:in Other words, guessing on the ACE of clubs said it was a 7 of diamonds, and he accrued 9 points.
Personally, I understand the logic of charging. Maybe it is not quite correct and logical, but understandable. Is that to calculate the value of the card not the ACE, much more difficult than finding its location. Though of course it would be logical, if points are awarded consistently, place - value, etc. Slaughtered on the spot, no further charges, even if accurately determined. But the scoring rules created by the organizers of the competition, and we, its members, are not at liberty to discuss them. IHMO.

And here is another thing that points do not always correctly. According to my superficial calculations, someone should be more points, and Vice versa, someone less. For example I for 4 the task of 2 stages is not clean no points, although I correctly guessed the hemisphere and the mainland.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 09, 2017 22:44

Andraswith bills clearer and more clues.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 09, 2017 22:48

Дмитрий А. wrote:Example I for the 4th assignment of the 2 stage is not clean no points, although I correctly guessed the hemisphere and the mainland.
For the hemisphere and mainland points are not accrued on the basis of all participants ' responses. Points all would be different, and the gap is the same.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 0:31

Аура wrote:Over the hemisphere and mainland points are not accrued on the basis of all participants ' responses.
But you yourself asked these contest rules, and now are the points credited. That condition 4 of the task 2 stages:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:...Try to determine what place of the globe in the picture – hemisphere, continent, region, country (to 6, where 6 is the exact name of the country).
That is, the points are awarded from 1 to 6, where ball is awarded for a correct approach to the country. I wrote 2 the right approach, and did not get any points.

Аура wrote:Points at all would have been different, and the gap is the same.
That's right, the balls would be different. But the gap was not the same. I certainly understand that you don't want to count, but everything must be fair. You're the contest rules set, that would like that points have been assessed on them, by your own rules.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 10, 2017 14:48

The scoring system, I will explain. In the case of the countries correct to come not just from a set number of parameters, which do not always describe the criteria "closeness"/"distance" or range from the target point in km, and in a more intuitive plane, based on the similarity of regions and even political and cultural similarity. For example, points to the Ukrainian bill credited for the answers "Kazakhstan", as a closer option - the countries of the former Soviet republics than geographical proximity. Intuitive task always are a percentage of subjective perception, each has it own, and close to vision can clear to cause the illusion of "unfairness" in this case as actively travelling people and knowledgeable about the countries and regions not in theory, looking at the map, and knowing the energy of different countries and cultures, I believe such a vision closer. Appeal in any case not suppressed, the task is to contribute in a positive manner, the status of discussions and proposals, not disturbances, don't follow the attempts of asking some users in this topic of politics and sentiment, with other, constructive purpose. A constructive proposal in the next competition we will appoint You as a person, have shown activity in this direction, to count the points. Agree?

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 16:22

Аура wrote:And constructive suggestion that, in the next contest we will appoint You as a person, have shown activity in this direction, to count the points. Agree?
Yes assign. Count all right.

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Oct 10, 2017 16:29

Dmity A., congratulations on your promotion!

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Tue Oct 10, 2017 20:23

Аура wrote:Andraswith bills clearer and more clues.
Totally disagree. The probability to guess the card - 1/32. Different denominations of banknotes more than kinds, more of the world than denominations of cards, so to guess the exact dollar bill is harder than the map. And version 4 vs 3. Tips countries saw.
I had the idea to write $ 100 on each of the positions, because, for some reason, was the confidence that they will be there, but in the end decided that it would not be very sporting. It turns out, we had still to do so, according to the criteria of scoring, which in the end guided...

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 21:16

Лон wrote:congratulations on your promotion!
Yeah, you got me with extra work congratulated. :D

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Oct 10, 2017 22:04

one ability large ,he himself points not economize

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Oct 10, 2017 22:05

job 3 stages of complex ,especially with movies and flash drive

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Oct 10, 2017 22:11

Дмитрий А. wrote:
Лон wrote:congratulations on your promotion!
Yeah, you got me with extra work congratulated. :D
Apparently You're on vacation or do You have nothing, but trouble themselves to court in the form of the same dissenters

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Wed Oct 11, 2017 0:49

раданов wrote:who has the ability of large ,he himself points not economize
It's true:). But the second truth is that in this competition there is no leader who would have guessed much more than others. On the contrary, those a lot of points, mostly guessed one thing, but accurately, and the rest almost nothing... so I want to gain yourself points:))

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 0:51

Лон wrote:Apparently You're on vacation or do You have nothing
No, not on vacation, and things to do. I find it interesting. Once upon a time tried to participate in such a contest, and now trying. Now the competition is much more difficult than my first.

Лон wrote:as soon as the trouble yourself on the court in the form of the same dissenters
I'm not scary, even good. Worse when people agree with everything.

АндрейСу wrote:It's true:). But the second truth is that in this competition there is no leader who would have guessed much more than others. On the contrary, those a lot of points, mostly guessed one thing, but accurately, and the rest almost nothing... so I want to gain yourself points:))
Totally agree.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:45

LON account accurately named !

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23

раданов wrote:lone score accurately described !
Sure! Here guessed so right!!!
And I do not understand completely the game with running things out of people and never look and not interested))
Apparently there is a state of "not knowing" how that manifests itself :roll:
And how it was: I have a colleague at work, who knows the game kitchen, asked him what the score would be, he replied 1:2 and I wrote the opposite - 2:1,that's all.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27

The answer to 5 question.

[youtube][/youtube]

Rest of the answers will be published later, while I don't have.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02

I'm an outsider, but in the "Bush" of the task of the third round did. Two answers are already known, guessed accurately.With the doors of intuition is not necessary. Two switches near the door are always made at the entrance of the bathroom and toilet. In the residential and office premises switches are located inside the room. 2:1 - guess "the mark".

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:14

Милая wrote:Two switches near the door are always made at the entrance of the bathroom and toilet.
Well, not always. I have 16 of these doors and almost all have two or three switches. The door could lead anywhere.
And in this case two switches that's not the variant toilet-bath. No second toilet near there.

The participants correctly identified the presence of the window opposite the door that rarely happens in a normal bathtub.
The presence of objects in a row, as they are bath - potty - bidet -toilet. Horizontal , vertical, panel - painting on the tile.
The main part of the room goes to the right. To the right of the bright object.
It seems to me, does not guess.
For a PHOTO of the door, that's good.
As for whether he writes about the impossibility of reading information from inanimate objects, then that's all you can count on me since this is my bathroom, which I always use and I posted a photo for the contest.
In all other tasks, the answers I do not know in advance.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 17:32

Yeah, looked up the correct answers. All the results hrenovato. Sol here the rights of clairvoyance no one. Intuition is, maybe even sneznaya, but not clairvoyance. By the way I'm clairvoyant or when not claimed, I have all of the sensations built.

And the task № 4. The third and Fourth film to determine I have zero chance. Not only do I not watched them, but never even heard of. Here, only the clairvoyant would have seen.

Nevertheless, the competition was interesting, at least for me, and challenging. Thanks to the organizers for it!

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Oct 11, 2017 20:40

АндрейСУ wrote:It's true:). But the second truth is that in this competition there is no leader who would have guessed much more than others. On the contrary, those a lot of points, mostly guessed one thing, but accurately, and the rest almost nothing...
all right read, but now there is a channel ,usually people with good intuition works one or two channels .with all the open channels I personally have never met the real .. " sneznaya "
for me it is significant that Aastha consistently repeats the results with maps ,Biliary wolves -items ( I think only on the flash drive called music ).I think they will be winners

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Oct 11, 2017 20:42

thanks to the organizers for interesting tasks and the opportunity to test and train their abilities !
it would be useful to publish such tasks are not part of the competition and workshop on intuition
a particularly clear and realistic with the opportunity to earn denyushku ))..matches ,currency rates ,lottery results )

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Oct 11, 2017 21:12

Also want to thank the organizers and all participants. It was very interesting, and, most importantly, useful. Relate your feelings and interpretation, I feel, which is zero, and where there is some flicker and how these glimpses come and captured. And it is good that so many people participated, very helpful to see how others feel and understand or not to see... Everything is useful :)
Winners many congratulations and hope they will share with us his insights and ways of working.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 22:11

Thanks to the organizers and all the participants. :) az

Special thanks to Andrei Patrushev, for his drives. az