Discussion of competition INTUITION

Aura
Разработчик
Re: Discussion of competition INTUITION

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:59

АндрейСу wrote:About the last job I thought I was 1-2 points will be given for any correctly named parameters - living/non-living; small/large; color; material, etc., and gave a result only 3 of the answer (talking about white teeth was a really good answer - very close).
This is not so. These three responses were selected as the closest and scored the greatest points 6 task 1-2 points accrued many of the participants for similarities in color and form mainly.
АндрейСу wrote:surprised Me criteria of passing the 1st stage - 5 points on the candles were recruited without risk not to guess (it was enough to look closely at the 2 pictures lying next (to wear glasses for vision aura) - in the first photo on the left is a circle of light, right there; on the second there is no circles of light).
АндрейСу wrote: Google refused to identify the terrain of the 4 tasks...
You have all the cheat :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Oct 03, 2017 15:32

complex tasks on the definition of a country 2 and 4 . in the 6th mission I'm sure 80% energy photo strong .

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:16

Thank you for interesting tasks 2 steps! When summarizing?

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 16:09

the results of the second stage.

First of all, I stand to thank the organizers of the contest who did do the correct job with unusual options that can only be seen, but not to guess. Accordingly, the results are grim.

according to the criterion of flowability - no anomalies
according to the criterion of edibility - the anomalies there is, conversely, a sharp shortage of interest. Two inedible - transcripts!
according to the criterion of one color - small excess due to the lack of a complete set of bastoni and select number of flowers to calculate arbitrarily. Explanation - ten colors, two guesses, the probability 2/10=20%.
criterion two colors - no anomalies, compare also impossible, the estimated figure is approximately-reference. And white color is generally the first thing that comes to mind, 50%*50%=25% if both were white

SUMMARY: the first task there are no abnormalities, pure probability theory and guessing
Last edited by сол on Fri Oct 06, 2017 16:39, edited 5 times in total.

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 16:20

On the fifth mission - a battery came up with a very good, solid answers in disgrace, even to count nothing ))))) Here we should pay attention to how many people have said that the subject is round. Subconscious issues each pictures of what it wants, it is not associated with sensing objects (sensing is only possible living people). Most people subconscious given round, and even red. Really, what else could be under the Cup? Only ball from the game "twist-twirl-deceive I want"

Here, too, it would be possible to calculate interest "on the left"/"right", they will be about 50%. If the participants played at thimbles - lost all money ))) Even considered, in fact, 41% said right Cup.

On the sixth mission - full lol. Putin, Nikulin, Makarevich, Che Guevara, hairdresser, evil Pope, and so on... and vague answers "with a mustache, a beard, with a goat...". You can at least a thousand points to accrue ))) People will be pleased.

Here, too, it would be possible to calculate the percent live/dead, they will be about 50%. Now, even the thought - 51% in fact said that is dead.
Last edited by сол on Fri Oct 06, 2017 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 16:32

On the fourth task: India did not name anybody. And generally it is strange, of course, the country is not so unusual... But countries on the planet more than 200, widely known for about 50, for example. Of the 50 participants, one would be just guessing, and so zero hit. But the scores also can be screwed, why not ))

Anecdote: sitting psychic, comes to him and asks him to find a missing person. Psychic after an hour of fiddling with the pendulum, a tambourine and candles provides: "whether alive, whether dead, is on Earth, maybe in Bolivia, and maybe in Indonesia, somewhere on the latitude of looking like captain Grant. You 150 euros for the reception"

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 16:50

third job:

41% guessed the place is NOT ACE (forecast 33%)

one person has guessed the place, the suit and face - not guessing anything more than that. Everything is clear

one person guessed the suit and face, but otherwise guessed just place dollars. The probability to guess the suit+the value is 1/32, that is, of the 32 people guaranteed one have to guess. 29 participants have a guaranteed case.

With other denominations and stripes - full of sadness (just the suit to guess the forecast of 25%, a quarter of people from those who guessed the location map)

The second task is considered quite lazy, but offhand no one flashed. If you made a mistake - what nick thinks of him. Count is accurate and painstaking really lazy because everything is clear already after the first job.

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 17:01

You can even specify what course...

How to move air molecules in a balloon (Brownian motion, chaotic)? Some of the molecules to the right, part left, part up, part down. And all this is driving the field of probabilities, which ENSURES that all the particles in different directions will move evenly. It is from this ball does not take off by itself, if it is filled with air. It is a GUARANTEE from God ))))

People - the same molecules in this field. The single molecule, randomly moving in the same direction as the person who carries the ball - she may feel unusual, or that she managed to guess where to go man... But it's just a law of nature that it moves it there, from it depends nothing. Tomorrow it will move exactly in the opposite direction.

Well a small summary... As previously stated before the first stage - reading of inanimate objects does not exist. This just in principle, is not and can not be, can not think of a physical interpretation of this phenomenon. Where do I go to read living people - thoughts, feelings (clairvoyance), there was already to pull the theory you want. But one theory is not enough - need more checking.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 06, 2017 18:04

I think skill is necessary in performing tasks of this kind. My daughter tried to "play" with the cards on the recognition of the suit, on the third day, the percentage of correct answers increased by one third if trained for a couple of months will be quite good.
It would be good to hold something like a workshop on the development of intuition, and then again to hold a contest with the same participants to see whether progress.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Fri Oct 06, 2017 18:54

Yes, sad, I said hrenovo. And the sad thing is that I had a much more correct answers, on each job, but began to doubt myself, to double-check, and ended up napominalka. For example, I have had 7 Bubna, the country 4 job was Mongolia, which is closer to India than Russia, my final answer. And the values of the bills had the correct answer, but no country. I want to say that personally, I have a bad read, as if protecting what it's worth, maybe this doubt was.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Fri Oct 06, 2017 19:01

сол wrote:Well, a little summary... As previously stated before the first stage - reading of inanimate objects does not exist. This just in principle, is not and can not be, can not think of a physical interpretation of this phenomenon.
You're wrong there. The aura of non-living objects too. And I know this from my experience. A long time ago tried to engage in psychometrics. Put in a completely opaque envelope different cut out shapes, triangle, circle, square, etc. And applied all of it to his forehead, closed his eyes and watched. After a little practice became 100% to see (not to guess but to see) figure. They just glowed in the dark. So read all you can. Of course living things aura is much stronger, but still not alive it is.

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 19:10

the competition Intuition you are not very good at guessing.

1 task - zero hit

2 task - guessed $ 100 (probability 1/6*1/6 probation, but multiplied by 4 attempts. 4/36 from 9 participants are guaranteed one guesses the denomination+denomination)
2 task - guessing the denomination of the bills 4 (probability 1/6 arbitrary, but bills, that is attempts 4, that is, the probability of 4/6 in General, more than 50%)
Together, the second job you have a probability of 2/27 = 7.4%, a good indicator, but not much abnormal. One person out of 14 had to guess this set

Otherwise you can count in your favor. Likely to call the dollar is equal to 100% of the common currency. The probability of correctly to specify its location - 1/4. The probability to correctly select the value - 1/7. Total probability of guessing $ 100 is equal to 1/28. But still participants 29

3 task
guess the place - a probability of 33%, every third guess

4 mission did not get

5 task did not get

6 mission did not get

That is your vision of the aura does not help you to read the information remotely. Let's check out about direct eye contact, welcome to the contest visuals, follow the link above
Last edited by сол on Fri Oct 06, 2017 19:33, edited 2 times in total.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 06, 2017 19:28

the Magician with red antifreeze screwed )
Aastha if I'm not mistaken a second time the exact map guesses ! here is the result !
and I'm with the Pope fucked up ..and so sure was (

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 19:41

the Magician with the red antifreeze screwed )
this is an anomaly, Yes ))) the Probability is tiny, the antifreeze is colored, and the substance itself of this kind the probability of guessing 1/1000 = 0.1%. Candidate clairvoyants
Aestia if I'm not mistaken a second time the exact map guesses ! here is the result !
an even greater anomaly, the probability 1/36/32 = 0.08% is a serious claim to clairvoyance )) is Left to guess the card a third time

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Fri Oct 06, 2017 20:19

сол wrote:to contest the Intuition you are not very good at guessing.
I agree, not much happened. But not as bad as you wrote and counted.

сол wrote:....
1 task - zero hit
I got the left Cup the color of the substance was transparent or white. Actually white is. I assumed it was water, and the water is just used when using powder. So a little got.

But with the right Cup was a mistake.

2 task - guessed $ 100 (probability 1/6*1/6 probation, but multiplied by 4 attempts. 4/36 from 9 participants are guaranteed one guesses the denomination+denomination)
2 task - guessing the denomination of the bills 4 (probability 1/6 arbitrary, but bills, that is attempts 4, that is, the probability of 4/6 in General, more than 50%)
Together, the second job you have the probability 1/45 = 5.5%, a good indicator, but not much abnormal. One person in 20 had to guess this set
I had the right answer for all denominations of banknotes, but as I wrote, I rejected it.

3 task
guess the place - a probability of 33%, every third guess
And here I had a completely correct answer, and it too was rejected.

4 mission did not get
Well, actually I got. Correctly identified hemisphere and the mainland.

5 task did not get
Also a bit hit. The fact that the subject is metal and round.

6 mission did not get
Does not hit? Actually, besides the fact that the wrong name of the celebrity named, everything else is the right answer. The fact that the color photo, a man and dead. Or do you think that Michael Jackson is still alive? :D

And yet ...
Together, the second job you have the probability 1/45 = 5.5%, a good indicator, but not much abnormal. One person in 20 had to guess this set
You did not correctly consider the probability. Why guess (by the way I don't like that word, I guess, and determine the difference?) $ 100 the probability is 1/6*1/6? Where do these numbers all have? And in General, the probability to count towards the 2nd stage is almost impossible, too much data. The real probability will be much smaller, especially in certain tasks. I believe that math is at all out of place.

But in General, you are right, the results are bad. And not only me and other participants. As I wrote, read bad, and I think I know why. The fact is that any camera greatly distorts the aura, up to its complete destruction. The stronger the wording, the stronger the distortion. For example cut the photo and reduced - increased its sizes, get distortion. And if it does you photoshop, the aura can be killed. And judging by the photos we received, they are edited. I judge by their size. Plus, fotohosting also distort the photos. Most likely the information here is read not so much the photos themselves, but with the photographer. He knows the right answer. Think a photo of such competitions should be stirred in the same condition in which they removed the camera, without any changes. That's when they retain the aura of the photographed objects as accurately as possible, without distortion.

By the way I recommend in social networks your photo be sure to edit, and then you who does, and not what to do.<

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 20:27

Well, actually a bit horrible. Correctly identified hemisphere and the mainland.
the probability to identify the hemisphere is 50%, the mainland 20% (Antarctica do not believe). Every fifth had to guess
Also a bit hit. The fact that the subject is metal and round.
round or cylindrical - still different things... I would not have believed it. Here is direct hit only
Absolutely not got? Actually, besides the fact that the wrong name of the celebrity named, everything else is the right answer. The fact that the color photo, a man and dead. Or do you think that Michael Jackson is still alive?
Colored/not colored - the probability of 50%. Male/female - 50%. Dead/alive - 50%. In this case, the intersection probability does not work (preferably with the same series of tasks), rather works as 3/2 = 150% guess any of this. Guarantee 150%! )))) Just kidding. But even if the intersection of probability worked, it turns out your answer is 12.5%, one in eight people had to guess so much on probability theory.
You did not correctly consider the probability. Why guess (by the way I don't like that word, I guess, and determine the difference?) $ 100 the probability is 1/6*1/6? Where do these numbers all have?
You can take the calculation for the dollar as 1/28 - in your favor. Nevertheless, people 29. It is a guaranteed answer to this sample. It could not be anyone.

Can change the probability in the alternative calculation in your favor: 7 denominations one denomination. 10 notes (for the eyes). The probability 4/70 = 5.7%, the seventeenth each had to guess the value of+bill. Probability theory in this case works, it is the case. Only a small sample, so the error can be.

Anomalies, as described above - have Aesta and Magician

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 06, 2017 23:37

Forecast for 3 phase, 15 participants

1 job

there is no subject 33% (5 people)
single color 20% (3 people)
two colors of 4% (0-1 employees)
accurate guessing of an object or two to clairvoyance

2 task
the color of 50% (8 persons)
the suit 25% (4 persons)
nominal 11% (1-2 pax)
accurate guessing of cards 2.7% (0-1 people)
find the map 33% (5 persons)
to guess And find the map 0.9% (0 people)

3 task

file type 1/7 = 14% (2-3 people)
content - clairvoyance

4 the job

when accurate guessing is clairvoyance, a vague description is not considered

5 task

the correct exact answer - clairvoyance

6 job

the winner of 33% (5 persons)
the exact goals of 25% (4 persons)
the match score was 6% (1 person)

Логия

Post by Логия » Sat Oct 07, 2017 0:08

Wonderful!
now the responses can be tracked, where the included logic....where intuition)))
to India, I came back a couple of times when I was watching the map....but shallow)))
just need *to remember that feeling......and remember and learn it....ie training and exercise..and exercise))))
surprisingly=matched the photo of Einstein with another participant!
specifically looking previous answers to eliminate the influence of....
This is a great contest!Thank you!)))

Мила

Post by Мила » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:57

Members, and what methods/ways to enhance intuitive abilities would you recommend?
I have a MM if that (nova pro).

In the first stage, I scored three points (under the name meme, shy apparently under write))
Second, of course, not gone, but recorded their answers anyway, to test myself further. There are correct answers I scored less.

Thanks if someone will share.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Sat Oct 07, 2017 17:27

Aastha well done again the very first written. bi

Of course, I also sketched, but will not yet publish still look will. By the way the first job I also have Em-and-EMS fell, only the colors are a little different. But the map I have another. And it is bad, Aastha proved to be a special on him. Let's see what this one will be.

And many thanks to the organizers for the contest! It was really interesting and quite challenging. And how would not have thought would be .at. Solwithout intuition \ clairvoyance \ asnosyme here is not to answer correctly. The second was problematic, and the third even more so. :ay

сол

Post by сол » Sat Oct 07, 2017 17:37

that means no matter how considered? If the competition involved one person, and he hits all (or anything) - he's a great talent.

If the competition 100 any people that guaranteed 50 of them answer correctly the questions "Yes/no". Otherwise, in principle, can not be, the math is even at anything, the simple everyday logic, or experiment with a coin. And guaranteed one, two, three, five, guess the most difficult combination of the proposed. Just because a simple combination with the number of variants is not more than 100

If a million people will participate - some of them ten thousand will show themselves as people with a developed intuition. Can they give out medals and thousands of points and write an article in the newspaper "the lives of ten thousand clairvoyants". It's just self-deception for the sake of itself.

If your intuition worked - you'd be a billionaire. Enough to make from three to ten bets on the betting exchange, bookmakers, or just buy a bitcoin in 2010 for a penny, and now to be a billionaire. Or just go to the casino with a bet of 1000 and five times guess with a zero and exit 52 billions from it.

But it is not. Does not work your intuition in reality. What well written radanov:
while in practical cases the ability cuts off
it may not have been her abilities? ))) Or is it about something a little different?

In this case, the clairvoyance, as the phenomenon sometimes occurs. But who? Very clean morally, mentally and emotionally to people. They are very smart, very kind, nicoresti, eco-friendly, pure angels. Here they have - it happens and it is almost always women... these people on this site not seen yet.

Aastha is a successful candidate, look at the third answer. For the three finalists will write the probability of them personally in a series of three stages. And here is, quite possibly, the results will be anomalous. And the rest... Don't be fooled )) Become better, kinder, more correctly, cleaner - then maybe...<

сол

Post by сол » Sat Oct 07, 2017 17:58

Dmitry A.here are your personal results of the two stages.

Guess one of two things. Fact: 6/11 = 54%. The forecast is 50%. Another task will be to hit the exact forecast

Guess one of three things. Fact: 1/2 = 50%. The forecast is 33%. Here is a little job, another job and you just get into the forecast

Guess one of the four: The fact 1/3 = 33%. The forecast is 25%. Here is a little job, another job and you just get into the forecast.

I only handle your answers in two stages. They are absolutely consistent with probability theory ))) Tasks just a little.

plus the only thing that you pulled to get to the $ 100 I had already written the probability, considering in your favor is 1/28. Participants 29, your answer is guaranteed mathematically as random. Otherwise it could not be that someone guessed wrong. And then nick "Peter Ivanovich" would write instead of you...

PS does anyone else think? Can personally count on it ))

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 07, 2017 19:05

сол wrote:Or just go to the casino with a bet of 1000 and five times guess with a zero and exit 52 billions from it.
Walked with my husband through the city, he took me to a casino, literally by the hand, knows that intuitu, wanted to see. Won at roulette twice in a row, the dealer was worried that we took the money and left to walk further. After a couple of hours decided to repeat the visit, I won again, the croupier has closed the table. We are not too close from steel, there was only a card on which the game was played. Had to leave. But toward morning we again looked back to the tables approach is not required, they folded as soon as we was approaching. Those wins quickly figure out and play just do not give. And the machines also win the lottery, but I'm not interested. Exactly. And here it was interesting, but nothing happened :?

сол

Post by сол » Sat Oct 07, 2017 19:09

you are a woman, you may be that ))) the Most important thing is not to give any importance and interest, it knocks... that's why intuition is triggered randomly in the form of "just a thought".

For example, my daughter a new lesson is introduced on vocals, should last 40 minutes. Come in 40 minutes - it is not. I think a double lesson, it is necessary to come back in 40 minutes. Back home, it takes 20 minutes, then I realize that I have to go to school, an inner feeling. Fit (go 1 minute) - and then she goes... somehow it works, every day, the important thing is not to strain the intuition is natural.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Sun Oct 08, 2017 18:55

Good day! I want to ask the organizers about the consistency of scoring for tasks 2 and 3.
In task 3 for correctly guessing the location "not ACE" was given 1 point for correctly guessing the card is still +9 points. In this case, for incorrectly guessing the location, but correctly guessing the card "not ACE" credited 9 points out of 10. In other words, guessing on the ACE of clubs said it was a 7 of diamonds, and he accrued 9 points.
In task 2 for each correctly guessed bill is charged to 10 points. Thus for the answers of 100 USD and 50 units of European countries and not the Euro (in response Turkey, the proper response to Ukraine), but at the same time these are not under the leaves is given 0 points out of 20. If you save the logic scoring of the 3 tasks, the answer is $ 100 under the next sheet should accrue 9 points, and for 50 Turkish liras of 8 points.