Astrology - science or fairy tale?

чернокнижник
Re: Astrology - science or fairy tale?

Post by чернокнижник » Mon Oct 08, 2018 0:12

ЕвгенийР wrote:most mostly nonsense
Consequently, some are doing what is necessary. This is good news.
ЕвгенийР wrote:the Majority of "astrologers", as most "homeopaths" or representatives of other professions are always on one track
Most, but not all.
ЕвгенийР wrote:scientific Criteria? Not thought about it yet.
It makes sense to do this, and it turns out that with two hands for "scientific" and what is it - it doesn't matter. You're a thinking person, you would have to face to have clear definitions of those moments. At least for myself. Or that in the dialogue the confusion arose.
ЕвгенийР wrote:astrology by definition does not have the property of repeatability.
However, astrology has stood the test of time, and it was engaged and continue to engage people whose intellectual capacity is not inferior you and I together))) Technically Yes, as if guessing. But guesses are based on statistical data on similar foundations are all natural Sciences. And the fact that no one has yet bothered to formulate a scientific-sounding harness all this wealth - so it does not bother anyone.
ЕвгенийР wrote:I have another task - to find and eliminate the negative.
A worthy goal! I wish You the most to implement it and to teach all who are willing to accept your methods. Only present them separately from astrology and runes, and who knows what else...
Tomorrow at work))) For SIM otklanivayus!

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:22

warlocksectarian thinking by definition is a component of narrowing of horizons - how to use external forces, and especially with internal.
You're also a turtle, don't bring me any argument in favor of your version of Astrology. In addition, it's other do the same, then why and me not to do?
When demoralizes a year or two - remember that you were warned of the likelihood of such outcome of your hobby. And don't worry - you'll be in good company.
What famous professionals of the long-demoralized - an obvious fact. After so many landings in puddles.

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:43

Haha.
Ended the great battle "astrologers".
Eugene R, you twice stated that you belong in the puddle (in the bucket).
Strange people these astrologers.
Bitch, everything I read there's something in the Natal study, the horoscopes are.
And all without concepts, without basic literacy.
That is to ask them what "runes" "Slavic runica" — will be water based and intelligent words to flaunt.
Lunatics what they say.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:53

raybanyou're the expert in monologues. Bored on the crapper one sitting?
Yes, its not write, and someone else randomly quoting.
You father movies watched?
With what you got with the Runes in a dialogue on Astrology, if the basics don't know for obvious reasons?

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:08

So.
On the toilet bitch fag, and I sit.
This time.
If you Eugenii astrologer and not ebony mother MAG, then prove the case.
why got with the runes..
Yes, the very same "runes" and dragged all the threads.
th expert like this?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:12

raybanyou, while seated on the toilet, remember to refresh your Russian grammar and vocabulary.
Well, what you "Slavic runica", if you're after "well anyways" begin to experience insurmountable difficulties?
In the Runes, Yes, the expert. And I pass them by.
And who on the ass prick, began to write with grammatical and semantic errors to start with.
PySy: we have a Warlock was not battle and exchange points of view on the subject. He told me - populist option, I told him - some of the results of personal development. You words are so difficult to understand? Or you hate to write?

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:22

I'm not ssy.
and he himself don't pee in his pants.

well, if connoisseur.
tada a question.
quidsi Kiri ever heard?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:24

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25

Yes.
link broken.
you tell them.
and Brin and then some..
I can one hundred distribute links like a fool..
you okay answer me! like a man.
Last edited by райбан on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:31, edited 1 time in total.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:30

Not broken, Roskomnadzor likely defiles. In the Wikipedia article about it there. You will find, if you can name without any mistakes to score.
To say?
Okay - you this technique over a trillion rebirths will not do. It is the result of development, not the purpose of learning.
And then, this breaking of the fingers belongs to the class of personal curses. In the presence of protection sucks replicaomega and nothing more.
Besides, rayban, she's Slavic. And you love novodel profanity.
Okay, I will tell you. Highlight the whole link and paste it into the address bar of the viewer - so work.
Rayban, well, tell me - about the Brin from Moscow state University you haven't heard, the link to paste for you. What you then Astrology comment? Or Runes?
Not useful you will be in school at least, to finish?

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:42

for connoisseurs.
initial it is useful to know the basics, repeat the experts, isn't it.
quidsi -Kiri are the same runes runica, only characters.
there are breaking fingers, like "wise", is a philosophy of its own.
everything is in the system.(not a remake)

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:47

"Styx"

The important thing is not technology, but WITH - standing.
Damn, I forgot about "That"!
Instantly pulling from memory, forgotten Knowledge — Japanese "quidsi-Kiri".
Driven into my bestolkovka, a monk teacher of unforgettable India.
Then highlight it with the left hand in the air, a pentagram, and then weaving two hands in a certain way, I put a mental symbol for a pentagram, increasing its impact with my Knife.
Using the character, the first thing that came to my head, "the divine Sword Fudo – me".
Stopping time, linking the invisible fetters, lightning "apostate".

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:49

rayban, the Japanese have much more useful things.
For example, the habit efficiently and responsibly to work. And yet, high culture of communication.
And - written history that covers a period of over 1400 years.
And last - do not go in the pentagram. All pentagrams have a devastating impact. As a six-pointed Star citizen David. And as we all know the usual cross.
Rayban, do you remember or heard of Vysotsky's song about religion and Hindus?
She has the most informative ending. Annoying parrot to be known as. Viper long century. Isn't it better in life to be a decent human being?

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:56

)) good horror stories at night.
okay. all the while, spending. kin will not.

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29

Amused by the phrase - "don't bring me any argument in favor of your version of Astrology"
When a person has a desire to hear only himself, none of the arguments do not seem convincing. You started the communication with the installation of a "win at any cost" and carefully ignored all attempts to steer the conversation in the plane the discussion. I did not understand your position - you astrology practice, with success, then you consider it a set of prejudices... While there is a clear separation - if your opponent something so interested and engaged, it is definitely garbage, but if YOU - Oh, Yes! This thing familiar to us.
ЕвгенийР wrote:When demoralizes a year or two - remember you were warned
I have to disappoint You - these "year or two" I've heard from many, many times. For the time being not disappointed, demoralized and not going. And it is too late to demobilizovalsya, not the age... I Envy you energetic and promising))))))
ЕвгенийР wrote:sectarian thinking by definition is a component of narrowing of horizons
Sir, when there is nothing covered, transition to intellectual rudeness may seem a weighty argument, but only to you, from the outside it doesn't look good. Wish to continue?

In short, we slipped into the final offtopic))) happy to leave you the right to say the last word, and let it be caustic, sarcastic or otherwise - doesn't matter. Astrology does not cease to be what it is, and history will not preserve for posterity names. Neither my nor your.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:39

warlockYes no. If you practice Astrology yourself, you should know how it works in reality. And not to repeat anyone ever unchecked textbooks. But if to you Astrology is just a hobby, then you will be surely protected. What you did constantly.
It's not difficult.
The difference between a profession and a hobby is that for the first system should work well, and the second always needs pontovo or glamorous to seem.
Sir ended after the Revolution - they were all killed as a class. Were only comrades.
You've read the Vronsky that all astrologers too, it broke after 17 years? Something prevented the system.
What a victory in Astrology? Something all of you military terminology always pulls. Less media watching.
Any attempt to challenge you to a conversation and take it as a personal insult. Why so?
After all, astrology is not your own discovery. You with her, not her with you.

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Sun Oct 14, 2018 22:18

warlock +100% :o

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 17:07

Pour the water and crap...
Natal data in the Studio...and then look about you and see what you resonate to each other :)