And again about the NOOSPHERE

Надежда Лещенко
And again about the NOOSPHERE

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jul 22, 2017 23:45

I want to continue the theme of the NOOSPHERE.
But first, a little digression. all agree that the NOOSPHERE is the aggregate intelligence of the planet, system, Galaxy, Universe - goes through the levels.

Planet combines all of its inhabitants. And the collective Mind is a conglomerate of all minds on earth, including inanimate things - rocks, water, gases. not to confuse the inanimate in our understanding of things, and dead ones that decompose.

And what is the Mind anyway? Where did he come from? Who created it?
It's my guess that we, first, there is a part of the Eternal engine of the universe. And the Creators of the Universe just are afraid that intelligent life has not disappeared. Because then their system will disappear.

Secondly, we are receivers, not some sort of mythical radiation, namely the thoughts of those ancient Creators. The universe was not created by one person-creature. It was created whole civilizations, developed so much that we were able to run such a powerful machine - a Perpetual motion machine of the Universe.

And it turns out that the Noosphere is only available to us part of the radiation of thoughts of our Founders. We are able to take and accept. What our brain is imprisoned, he and given.

Moreover, on other levels we may seem the same stones, our stones, or high-speed particles, and the stones will move is the norm for them. It all depends on the speed of gravitational lines of force-fields.

So on the one hand, out - our discoveries is the Holy spirit, and on the other hand, if the brain is not ready for opening, not have the right material - and that insight does not occur. And no Noosphere will not help.

And again, our Founders deathly afraid that intelligent life has not disappeared - it's like death. Rather, it is their death is the last reasonable build will die, and die whole system.

Sensible the Creator-man is a destabilizing element of the system is the condition of self-excitation of the system - its heart. That's the role the person. And not only earth - all the aliens too.

We fight and make peace, fight for survival, fight or create a peaceful community - but in any case, rocking the system, do not allow it to stagnate. And the Noosphere is a way to filter out the desired elements for further operation of the system.<

райбан

Re: And again about the NOOSPHERE

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33

"Contract for life".
Chapter two. The honour of a mercenary.

This is the film for which you're late,
and watching it without beginning,
and you won't know his final
but what you will see is quite an achievement.
"Emil Wide"

The open sky, pulsing with light, alive and existing in its extraterrestrial laws rascaroli bright flashes, abundant lightning.
With vague rumblings of thunder and pouring endlessly from the dark sky with rain, watering the earth exhausted and drenched in mud and water.
The sky was all studded with stars, like bullets, that centuries punched in it a gap.
But they were not seen by simple human eye.
Clouds and clouds, covered this Land, from the obscure invisible to earthly beings, celestial full moon.
A full moon always talked about anomalies.
At this time, people could not always control his actions, and sky just watched as they went crazy.
And the full moon was already in the sky more than a month, so there was never, from the day of the Nativity.
Nobody noticed this, it was not the empty blue.
And heaven waited, it knew that soon there will be something that will forever change the World.
The sky, that is the "Noosphere" — SHE wanted this. Because SHE was tired.
SHE was tired of this world that never noticed. SHE wanted to be admired as before, others offered odes and sang songs.
The time has come. Soon, very soon, after the full moon relieved.
In the meantime, SHE washed endless rain and staged the fireworks with lightning, making the earth people, cold summer of 2008.
Then subsided, then again heaping countless hurricanes and tornadoes, as if to say to us: "Well, what are you doing to me, enough to cross the Line..."
The line that all the Nations of the world signed the Kyoto Treaty.
"I", that is, the Noosphere, made it clear to the people, on all existing problems on Earth.
All the rulers of the world at that time, signed it.
But now what? To wreak havoc and devastation. Factories and cars smoke fumes, the sky poured poisonous dimitras, has also been tested in a monstrous high-frequency installation type HAARP.
After all, they are these little people - presidents, broke the agreement between "Me".
The whole month was a full moon on Moody sky, not Bode well...
This suggests that the end of the Apocalypse is near.
Earth to prepare for another milestone.
To a new milestone in the Universe.
The era of Kali Yuga came to an end.
But few people noticed.
Earth people were very keen on pressing problems enrichment and fatten the fridge that almost didn't look at the sky. And if anyone paid attention, then immediately forgot, switching to something else or forgetting what day it is.
Hell of a race.
Once people no what to think, they have no time to live.
It hurts...
Can't breathe...
Suffocating smog has reached even remote villages in the taiga wilderness.
Trees every year fewer cars more and more.
A huge, empty soulless walls of the houses made a blueprint.
Around a gray.
Nature is going crazy.
The seasons follow each other, im bored, seeing the chaos happening on Earth, they decide to play.
Because SN - er — in the summer it is so much fun.
Before him no one is not allowed. SN - EHU like to cover trees instead of flowers.
Icy rain, and he came to visit, causing even more pain prickly needles.
Killing all life. Pain, one pain...
Author's edit.
That is, it refers to the summer of 2017, at the time of writing and the occurred changes in the climate of the planet.<

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:07

Everyone has their own perception.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47

The other day, literally, thought about Hope Leshchenko. Something, I think, been a while. And here it is. About Quarrel sometimes to remember, is also a very interesting personality. Maybe it will appear.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jul 23, 2017 13:20

I came because I had a new thought - I want to share with you.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jul 23, 2017 14:19

Hat, right, cool. and the Noosphere is where we draw thoughts, words, and knowledge.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jul 23, 2017 14:21

tell me, what to do to my thanks count? And I thank the people, but never reflected. I would be grateful for help

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jul 23, 2017 15:22

Dear Hat!
Scoop up a snap. but to swallow the scooped - it depends how recipes is not found. individual. Some roof goes from swallowed

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Jul 24, 2017 0:18

face opposite
Your nick is already clear that was a joke

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 24, 2017 15:28

Надежда Лещенко wrote:tell me that you need to do to get my thanks count? And I thank the people, but never reflected. I would be grateful for help
The far right corner at the bottom are two icons : ! and a hand with a raised finger, - the thumb up is to thank .if the message is only what you have written, that in the place yet ..will cross , so you can adjust the message , then there will be a thumbs up)).

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:07

The contract for life. The honour of a mercenary.

Does not work I sincerely rejoice at another's people, when your want.
Can't become close to Slavic and Russian heart all sorts of Yeshayahu, Yirmeyahu, the Ezekiel, Joel, Avvakum, z'kharyah, of Malphi, and even Solomon and Samson. Let them understand it in its biblical history.
No Slavs - Rusich those strings, which, for example, the Armenians sing when reading the Bible.
This Armenian Ararat earlier in the old Testament the Ark was looking for, now there is the New Covenant reads.
Him everything close and clear. And to the family he is the same as the father, as his grandfather, all the ancestors.
And we are not old Testament! We weren't. Other roots we have.
We will go caroling. Do not understand why, but come on. Pancakes on Shrove Tuesday you eat. Radunitsa get drunk and we will be happy. A thousand years from us, a fire burned. And we still enjoy going. Because it is ours!
Don't know how? And ours! There and stretches our soul, for Ridnovirstvo. There all family I think.
Yes, it's crap. Importantly, to maintain the honor, the honor of an hireling, and all the rest doesn't matter.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Jul 31, 2017 18:53

The honour of a mercenary.
get money and fight for a fee - a very dubious honor