Integral TATTOO

Ярго Морок
Re: the Magic of biochemistry or biochemistry magic

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:07

нева wrote:
Ярго Морок wrote:linked in the Brain 10 posts
A couple of months..lacked..to a pair of lateral axes to link...well, what there is 10 posts..which it should rotate in different directions..) Will be also very glad..if you talk about on Sagrado..as a dream.. on Peruvian shamans. In this forum, the topic of lucid dreams..one of the most revered..) it was Interesting to know ... that You are using the Navigator..)
Ярго Морок wrote: frequency space have advanced Navigator to use
TATTOO.this is a very interesting topic..
is the composition of crystals and minerals. possible pigmentation, but perhaps not. It is important to choose local areas and characters. The frequency of crystals is better to increase gradually after kicking. I work on radiation sensors at airports. On in me already - shungit, corundum, gold, thorium, or of the last - vermilion on zu San Li. in micro-doses. There are schemes and protocols. In principle, the mutation of the cells, unobtrusive. In fact, all the external Taoist alchemy - the leakage of heavy metals. Only, there still is a fair practice "Clean bone marrow", the basic meaning of which is to maintain the vibration of the bone by tapping with a metal whisk, so as not to end up like Curie, with their poisoning thorium. You always need to take and the sequence. Even Navigator correctly you need to use :wink:

нева

Post by нева » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:17

Ярго Морок wrote:the Principle that when there is a change to the usual metric, and instead of the conventional crushing first produced the effort to get out from under the usual dependence ( second in our case) and slow down or speed up. And there under the task.
Likely such an effort..you can physically make it there, where already late.
Ярго Морок wrote:possible pigmentation, but perhaps not. It is important to pick the local zone, and symbols
Can you afford to do such a TATTOO, say no pigmentirovanie..people are not immersed in practice?, which knees-elbows and all sorts of the Axis or is there a diagonal .. not yet..stuck right in the structure)
Ярго Морок wrote:Even Navigator correctly you need to use
The criterion of correctness, may individually depend from the level of consciousness..)
Last edited by нева on Wed Apr 05, 2017 14:14, edited 2 times in total.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 13:35

Ярго Морок wrote:I went through the MAORI - crystalline signatureloans body, although the Brain prenatal - ambidexterity. nyneshnih terms of frequency space have advanced Navigator to use crystal essences and TATTOOS.
Than crystal tattoo is different from the crystal essences can also be applied to the skin? I mean not in theory, in practice the difference in action, the effects, feelings?

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 05, 2017 14:22

ОльгаВВ wrote:
Ярго Морок wrote:I went through the MAORI - crystalline signatureloans body, although the Brain prenatal - ambidexterity. nyneshnih terms of frequency space have advanced Navigator to use crystal essences and TATTOOS.
Than crystal tattoo is different from the crystal essences can also be applied to the skin? I mean not in theory, in practice the difference in action, the effects, feelings?
In the case of essences - interim action well and need work experience with them. Not all catches. Frequency very superficial level. Works well at the level of the tendons. In this case, a properly made Flavor works bigger and more noticeable. But I've been working with essences. And even in some compositions to add a tattoo.
Crystal oscillator it long-term. Under the task. For example, if you want to align the vector of the bones. Or who Dooski practices to obtain the experience of having "assembled the lower cauldron". a sort of reference assistant, on which the BRAIN relies.
From MAORI on a variety of qualities were different signatures. The soldiers were alone, the shamans - others. The process of tattooing as a rite very important. As initiation. In modern culture similar to the release of a psychosomatic dysfunction of osteopathy.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 14:36

Ярго Морок wrote:MAORI on different quality was different signatures. The soldiers were alone, the shamans - others. The process of tattooing as a rite very important. As initiation. In modern culture similar to the release of a psychosomatic dysfunction of osteopathy.
What qualities can be put in the context of modern culture? For example, the symbol of the path of the Warrior, and later wanted to change the qualities of the Shaman. You can take another bottle of essences and a tattoo that conclusion?

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 05, 2017 14:47

ОльгаВВ wrote:
Ярго Морок wrote:MAORI on different quality was different signatures. The soldiers were alone, the shamans - others. The process of tattooing as a rite very important. As initiation. In modern culture similar to the release of a psychosomatic dysfunction of osteopathy.
What qualities can be put in the context of modern culture? For example, the symbol of the path of the Warrior, and later wanted to change the qualities of the Shaman. You can take another bottle of essences and a tattoo that conclusion?
Yes me, who's stopping you. All living beings are different. To each his own. You ask to experience how it works. I'm telling you from experience of tattooing more than one year and not one ten people. That would come to something - also a well Way. and there - in divination And the I Ching appears the least energy-consuming Assembly conditions, but a full circle consists of 8 changes. It is possible to choose any, just the cost will be different. If ever the person is ready to choose, and therefore in his system already has this information. And if it is still experience gained. Passing correctly wrote - who have already gained a result of sitting quietly and enjoys. 8)

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 05, 2017 14:57

нева wrote:Yargo Wraith
It is generally thought that not all water is the same for the Navigator, some better, some worse. How do you think.?
that was the first thing, you know? crystal tattoos. The body is a liquid crystal. When we do anything, in fact we are working with liquid structures. Even Navigator, technically the frequency sets the "swinging liquor".
I used the Shungite for a long time. He...to be technically accurate in terms of TIME-STRUCTURES structurally the curve of the water to its normal state. Well, enriches it with negative ions. A similar effect has water with waterfalls.
Well, I tired to bother with it, made on the basis of shungite, and in a specific pattern on the wrists made generators to maintain the structure of the liquid in the body.
And about what and how to drink - the forum is the discussion with comments of Andrey Patrushev. There thoroughly everything is explained well

нева

Post by нева » Wed Apr 05, 2017 15:09

Ярго Морок wrote:so this was the first fouled with crystal tattoos. The body is a liquid crystal. When we do anything, in fact we are working with liquid structures. Even Navigator, technically the frequency sets the "swinging liquor".
I used the Shungite for a long time. He...to be technically accurate in terms of TIME-STRUCTURES structurally the curve of the water to its normal state. Well, enriches it with negative ions. A similar effect has water with waterfalls.
Well, I tired to bother with it, made on the basis of shungite, and in a specific pattern on the wrists made generators to maintain the structure of the liquid in the body.
It's Fun!

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:58

Ярго Морок wrote:Yes, me, who's stopping you. All living beings are different. To each his own. You ask to experience how it works.
The question was quite specific - how is the shift? A tattoo is forever, if not to withdraw, and then bring her quality will influence your whole life?
Ярго Морок wrote:I'm telling you from experience of tattooing more than one year and not one ten people.
Can you give an example of some of the character and quality?

нева

Post by нева » Sat Apr 08, 2017 0:14

Ярго Морок wrote: not only are women meant. Sorry, not correctly understood. About 2 and zhrachku, of course all meant.
I do not know..) the House -2 ..watched only once, but not for long..because I not like it..) we Can say that everyone has their own House-2. I mean, if not House-2..so..political news, etc.
Is it possible to make a crystal tattoo..to get rid of "programs" of different dependencies, or their transformation..?

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Mon Apr 10, 2017 15:30

нева wrote:
Ярго Морок wrote: not only are women meant. Sorry, not correctly understood. About 2 and zhrachku, of course all meant.
I do not know..) the House -2 ..watched only once, but not for long..because I not like it..) we Can say that everyone has their own House-2. I mean, if not House-2..so..political news, etc.
Is it possible to make a crystal tattoo..to get rid of "programs" of different dependencies, or their transformation..?
HOUSE-2 archetypical image. :)
on the tattoo. Correct to work out the symbol prenatal basic code to restore the base installation. After returning, already under challenge. Locally applied to one of 8 positions: wrist, left\right\external\internal side of the tibia, according to the same scheme. Basing on the matrix of the Mayan seals, but adjustable according to the individual key.

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Mon Apr 10, 2017 15:45

prenatal example code:

or this:

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Apr 10, 2017 18:44

What recommendations, conditions for the preparation of the person before applying the tattoo ?

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Apr 11, 2017 23:39

Crystal, energy, the alchemical essences, fragrances, conditioners, shampoos, formulas ..not enough in the sale...their description giddy. Tattoo their covers through a more tangible impact on the body, or still does not replace but complements?

Aura
Разработчик

Integral TATTOO

Post by Aura » Wed Apr 12, 2017 13:16

Yargo Wraith... so, in order. But right then and there, or rather, it's where lies the very nature of this man. Where he's looking for the time axis. These people describe is always interesting, because when I tune in to Yargo is known the identity, and since there are not so many nowadays, he is a hero of a different time, the time that he started his Protocol maintain and configure the frequency of the body. Tell me, who is now engaged in what were ancient civilization? In General, for that alone he is a person, not even the frequency generator, which is lacking in our space.

Yargo — the representative of the vital records laws teachings transcription perception Madhva-Gaudiya-Sampradaya Prabhupada Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami Thakur. He is in work release in NAV, output, to the knowledge of the nature and meaning of personal identification, what he calls a "step light" in the world where you live vibration. Actually, that's what he lives for, not only by changing the pattern of his life, but at the sacred drawings of others, providing them high scheme.

Doing science on the restoration of the functions of the body and psyche through an attunement to the vibrational frequency by means of phyto-compounds and natural minerals, Yargo restores one of the most ancient knowledge in the maintenance of vysokochastotnom person. We are talking about knowledge, formed under the influence of destructive functions of time. Yargo bit by bit restored them thanks to the preserved information in Ayurveda, Tibetan and Chinese medicine and alchemy.

However, one of the most interesting and eco-friendly for psychosomatic system of man destinations are crystals which Yargo uses in his work, revealing their ability to restore the original quality formula matter on thin information plan.
Yargo works with the body on the principle of structuring of water, which would be more correct to call it "restored" or "reshaped".
It is water that is emerging with the help of impact rocks (e.g., matrix) of its original properties. Actually, shungit and became one of the teachers at Yargo in the world of crystals. He began his crystalline way, restoring the basic functions of the body. During the research Yargo revealed the amazing properties of shungite: when measuring different rocks and minerals on the availability of negatively charged ions, devices unexpectedly demonstrated that shungite rocks were passive generators useful for the health of the aerons.
And since our body is a huge reservoir of liquid which is structured by geographic area and its frequency characteristics, egregorial cultural beliefs, when using the shungite bracelets on her wrists managed to find amazing effects on the human body properties. One of the results was the restoration of correct settings of the systems of the body.

So Yargo began his journey crystal tattoo — first on the basis of shungit. He revealed that the body was won by an independent frequency generator, which allowed you to restore and maintain the original properties of the psychosomatic system, regardless of the environment.
Pigments on the basis of shungite is very well synchronized with the body. Tuning in shungite signature, managed to get out from under the influence egregor of limitations that had an unconscious effect on perception. This can be compared to rebooting the computer, which when enabled again starts to work correctly and properly, or liberation from karma. In General, whichever is closer.

Next was setting on other crystals and minerals. It turned out that they give the system a new quality, but to find they had individually. So, for example, using pigment-based ruby made possible with great speed to process information — the reading of books has increased to 6-8 a week without much effort. A tattoo of the moonstone helped to find the basic principles of many practices, lost in the moment.

Sometimes the drive crystal tattoo does not notice the changes that happen to him, but for others it's obvious.
Now the main task of the application to the body signature of the pigments with a crystalline basis Yargo sees in the development of a qualitatively and structurally new system. It's like building the perfect city in which each character will have its own color and place, fulfilling a unique task in the system and at the same time complementing each other. This is the exit on qualitatively other, higher frequency way of being.
This approach to implantation of crystalline essences from Yargo is strictly individual. First, he chooses to man a mineral, then the job with the perception of the feeling of the stone and where it feels comfortable on the body (for example, causing the qi of hi with the help of kinesiology tape), and then comes the turn of the tattoo.

So, since the first book on qigong therapy, which he read in 9 years, lost in the sea of different practices, through complete dissolution, absorption and transmittance through knowledge and information, Yargo, in fact, became the world's only crystal tattoo artist.

Yargo believes that one of the most important concepts in his work was a report system for understanding the personality of programs which he offers for identifying or configuring the task. And it's important that for 4-5 months, a person can gently and painlessly translate into a different frequency level, changing the state of the system. Ie has to reset itself — without access to zero position to structure something difficult, as the structure what is a modern man, is difficult.<

Ярго Морок

Re: IC TATTOO

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 12, 2017 14:20

LON, Yes the conditions, in fact - it is desirable to have experience with crystal essences, or crystals. At least, to grasp their geometries and high-quality efforts.
it's just the same, allow from the "abundance of everything" to learn how to find what you need through experience, not through the illusion of the senses.
It's like me a lady in Europe was asked to pick up her life afirca to restore the symmetry of the system. I picked up "blind" - without looking at the label projecting through the client's condition and picking up a generator on it.
But when she looked at the label chosen aroma-matrix she worked Reaction to the Reflex - it was a simple vanilla. Zapadlo was. And I bought a "Hawaiian flower", which with it in principle does not resonate.
So it is with crystals, essences and all the rest. One of jade now on the market - 90% of these examinations. And in fact independently verified - chalcedony.
About the replacement. Compensation even remote on. But this is a very complex Crystalline composition+character\the signature+localization.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Apr 12, 2017 15:19

Ярго Морок wrote: at least, to grasp their geometries and high-quality efforts.
In fact it is probably the most important thing, but there are issues..issues:
1)to Grasp the geometry: this Means to understand the crystallography and clearly visualize the geometry.. the crystal structure of the crystal? To imagine is not difficult..but to catch it does't help me that You are putting in the concept of to catch ?
2)to Grasp efforts: what Efforts? Resonance crystal with your own body? Understandable, but hardly to grasp.
To realize and accept what You say is very important!
Where to find sane lead clear information, not a set of words in sentences, to understand that the common man is not real?

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:00

That's difficult for you. "Normal human needs "house-2" and a magic pill. Well, look - for example, you're sitting in the bus and ischial bones feel a vibration. Of course YOU can tighten and hold her, convincing myself that this is the demoniac, or to accept and include parasimpatic resonate with the frequency of vibration. The generator that sets the Frequency. Resonate - tuned on an external generate and accept. Hard to explain in linearity.
To understand is not necessary in crystallography otherwise the illusion will fall. So with the chakras is going on - the man knows - as it should be, but it's not feels - and how it really is. And a secret - in fact most generally a chakra is not active. And some have not even heard of the Petrie type chakra, which reframe texts Tovarisch Panini simply thrown out of the system as some of the chakras ( IDA\Pingala, Kundalini and Guru). Here and present attempts to bind to a support a castrated system.
It's like chanting Om, not knowing the source and technical performance.
Because ancient cultures was a tattoo, as a therapy, and we have imposed the belief that it is either the branding of Slaves and prostitutes - the Judeo-Christian version, either on shoulder blade men photos of Jack-of Vorobja stuff...strange resonace :oops:

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:22

Here we have a conversation with You on the swings "I'm down, You're up." In other words, I again understood nothing from their linearity.

How about an excerpt from one probably known to You the article: "listening to the Eyewitness, it was very difficult at times because he always failed in other areas and fields, trying to keep the truth of the vibration of sound and words, so I can read all only the desired frequency. But if I didn't understand, it means that it is not supposed to touch me. Its multi-layered speech was admired, well, the ability to use a frequency — belief, or, say, adoption said. "

Be honest with yourself and in front of You:
-Ohvatyvaya geometry and kachestvennom stress - do not understand.
-Choice crystal essences, trust your feelings - understand, but very expensive to loop through trying the whole range
-How to distinguish the illusion of feelings of feelings - not understood (the Lunar root tried-but not sure where he was feeling, and what's not. Bad also can not say anything, believe that not in vain was.)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:32

LON, none of You understanding will not form. To sort the entire range is not required, the output of the illusions is faster. About how the illusion can be separated from the real feelings many have here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:39

Лон wrote:Here we have a conversation with You on the swings "I'm down, You're up." In other words, I again understood nothing from their linearity.

How about an excerpt from one probably known to You the article: "listening to the Eyewitness, it was very difficult at times because he always failed in other areas and fields, trying to keep the truth of the vibration of sound and words, so I can read all only the desired frequency. But if I didn't understand, it means that it is not supposed to touch me. Its multi-layered speech was admired, well, the ability to use a frequency — belief, or, say, adoption said. "

Be honest with yourself and in front of You:
-Ohvatyvaya geometry and kachestvennom stress - do not understand.
-Choice crystal essences, trust your feelings - understand, but very expensive to loop through trying the whole range
-How to distinguish the illusion of feelings of feelings - not understood (the Lunar root tried-but not sure where he was feeling, and what's not. Bad also can not say anything, believe that not in vain was.)

try to switch. :?
there are two build qualities in the structure ...let's say the unit of the minerals in the rock: Red Jasper and Garnet. Or Jade and Quartz. What is the difference, considering that locally they affect the same area in the body? In a Variant of Red Jasper\Grenades - the liver. What is the difference quality?

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:42

the concept of "FEELING" in followed by the root NAME value - SCHU, feel, what significantly body. In this way, the substitution of the concept of Sense - more related to the interpretation of EVENTS at the level of the usual-imposed interpretation of a particular compilation of the release of hormones\neurotransmitters and the response of the Brain (limbic system) to certain stimuli.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:50

Olgavn, thank you.

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Wed Apr 12, 2017 17:53

ОльгаВВ wrote:LON, none of You understanding will not form. To sort the entire range is not required, the output of the illusions is faster. About how the illusion can be separated from the real feelings many have here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782

Or movie Revolver Gaia Richie. :wink:

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 18:00

Ярго Морок wrote:Or movie Revolver Gaia Richie.
Everyone has his own Elevator :wink: While it did not come, saying "Wake up, Mr. green!" is useless :) :) :)